- » Beef Roast With Mushroom Stuffing
Beef Roast With Mushroom Stuffing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beef roast with mushroom stuffing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beef roast with mushroom stuffing recipes.
Roast Fillet Of Beef With Mushroom Stuffing
1. Tip the porcini into a bowl and pour over 250ml boiling water. Leave for 20 mins to soften and plump up, scoop out the mushrooms with a slotted spoon and finely chop, then strain the liquid (leaving behind the last drop as it might contain grit) and set... - 39.1915
Mushroom Stuffed Beef Roast
Mushroom Stuffed Beef Roast has a nice taste. The beef lovers must try this Mushroom Stuffed Beef Roast. The mayonnaise and white rum adds a nice flavour to Mushroom Stuffed Beef Roast. - 43.9748
Beef Roast With Mushroom Stuffing
Lightly salt and pepper flank steak on both sides.
Spread one side with mustard.
To prepare stuffing, heat vegetable oil in a frying pan; add onion and cook for 3 minutes until lightly browned.
Add mushroom pieces and cook for 5 minutes.
Stir in the parsley,... - 41.2193
Mushroom Stuffed Beef Tenderloin
1. Remove the fat from tenderloin.
2. Preheat the meat to 425 degrees.
3. Take a 12 inch skillet and spray nonstick coating on it.
4. Put mushrooms and onions in it and cook on medium heat.
5. Add parsley and tarragon to the mixture and... - 46.7644
Spinach-& Mushroom Stuffed Tenderloin
Prepare Spinach mushroom Stuffing; set aside.
In cup, mix thyme, salt, and pepper; rub mixture all over tenderloin.
Turn thinner end under tenderloin to make meat an even thickness.
With sharp knife, cut 1 1/2 inch deep slit in tenderloin, starting 2 inches... - 44.7127
Roast Beef With Stuffed Prunes
Heat a browning dish in the microwave oven for 6-8 minutes, following the manufacturer's instructions.
Rinse the meat under plenty of cold running water.
Pat dry on kitchen paper.
Brush all over with the oil.
Put in the hot browning dish to seal on one... - 45.6361
Horseradish Roasted Potatoes And Mushroom Stuffed Steak
1. Use a good knife to filet and roll out the beef until it is a long thin strip. Season it with salt and pepper.
2. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. In a saute pan add in the chopped bacon and cook until crispy. Once done, set... - 109.421
Roasted Chicken with the mushroom stuffing tastes simply fabulous. Just try out any meat dish with this stuffing and let me know the dish that you think it goes best with! - 35.7105
Stuffed Rolled Rib Roast
Combine first 8 ingredients with 1/4 cup water.
Unroll roast and spread with bread mixture; sprinkle with remaining ingredients.
Reroll roast and tie securely; fasten ends with skewers.
Place on rack in shallow baking pan.
Roast at 325° to desired doneness,... - 38.3628
Fillet Of Beef Stuffed With Mushrooms
Fillet of Beef Stuffed with Mushrooms is an amazingly delicious side dish version. An easy to make beef recipe, you will simply find this Fillet of Beef Stuffed with Mushrooms both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 45.6081
Stuffed Rib Roast
This Stuffed Rib Roast is one of the tastiest recipes I’ve ever made in a long time. The dish makes a good Main Dish for most meals. Beef is the main ingredient in this yummy Main Dish but you can just as easily substitute it with chicken or pork. The... - 46.6743
Stuffed Chateaubriand Roast
1) Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2) Slit the beef lengthwise to make pocket.
3) In a bowl, place the beef and stream Chablis over it.
4) Cover the bowl and leave the beef aside for at least 12 hours.
5) In a saucepan, melt butter along... - 43.7992
Mushroom Roast Suckling Pig
Preheat the oven to 450°F (220°C).
Rub the suckling pig with the seasoned flour.
Cover the feet, ears and tail with foil.
Melt the butter in a frying pan and fry the mushrooms until soft.
Tip the mushrooms into a large mixing bowl.
Add the liver, veal,... - 43.7831
Barbecued Chuck With Mushroom Stuffing
Barbecued Chuck With Mushroom Stuffing is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Barbecued Chuck With Mushroom Stuffing; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 44.7502
1. With mallet split and slightly flatten tenderloin .
2. In skillet cook onion and celery with butter.
3. Stir in bread crumbs and mushrooms and spread mixture over half the meat.
4. Bring second side of meat over and fasten edges with skewers.
5.... - 42.0281
Roast Pheasant is a wonderfully delicious dish that is sure to entice your taste buds. I served this Roast Pheasant for a get together with my extended family at home. They loved it and have been haunting me for the recipe ever since. Try it out! - 42.033
Roast Stuffed Veal Roll
1. Remove bones and filament from the meat. Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle on parsley and red pepper. Spread with the sliced mushrooms.
2. Roll together tightly and tie with string. Place the roll in a greased roasting pan. Brush with vegetable oil,... - 31.7805
Rolled Roast With Spinach Stuffing
Cover roast with clear plastic wrap; pound with a meat mallet to 1/2- to 3/4-inch thickness.
Spray a skillet with nonstick coating.
Cook mushrooms, onion, and garlic in the skillet till tender and all mushroom liquid has evaporated.
Stir in spinach, egg... - 46.3213
Stuffed Roasted Duck
Hosting a grand family get together? You certainly need to cook up a feast. Try this Stuffed Roasted Duck that is certainly an impressive main dish. Watch this video to learn a detailed process to prepare this delicacy at home. - 89.8722
Veal Breast With Herb Stuffing
Dice bacon and onion.
Cook bacon in frypan until partially cooked.
Add onion; cook 5 minutes.
Drain and chop mushrooms; add to frypan.
Cook 5 minutes; remove from heat.
Let cool; transfer to mixing bowl.
Add herbs, beef, crumbs, eggs, and... - 41.7856
Spinach Stuffed Beef Tenderloin
Remove stems from spinach; wash leaves thoroughly, and drain.
Place spinach in a medium skillet; cover and cook over medium heat just until spinach wilts (about 3 minutes), stirring once.
Remove from heat; uncover and let cool.
Chop spinach; drain well,... - 45.4276
Leg Of Lamb Au Jus With Savory Spinach Stuffing
This Leg Of Lamb Au Jus With Savory Spinach Stuffing is simply irresistible ! Try this roasted juicy stuffed meat in wine sauces for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Leg Of Lamb Au Jus With Savory Spinach Stuffing are welcome. - 38.3185
Paprika Beef Roll
Overlap and pound steaks.
Rub in salt, pepper and plenty paprika.
Spread steak with sliced mushrooms, sliced onions, pimentos and bread crumbs.
Combine melted butter, water and egg.
Dribble mixture over steak.
Arrange stuffed olives in a row on long side of... - 43.3796
Gourmet Beef Stroganoff
Saute mushrooms and onion in 2 tablespoons butter and remove from pan.
Remove fat from steak (meat should be 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick) and cut steak into strips.
Melt additional 2 tablespoons butter in pan and brown meat, adding flour to coat thoroughly.
Add the... - 42.2674
Roulade Of Beef
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) Lightly oil a baking tray.
3) Remove the excess fat, membranes and sinus off the beef, split it or â€œbutterfly it â€œ lengthwise, the grain of the meat. Do not cut it through. 4) You can also ask the... - 45.1235
Stuffed Leg Of Lamb With Orange Gravy
Preheat the oven to 450°F.
In a heavy 10 inch skillet, melt the margarine over moderate heat.
Add the onion and garlic and cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until soft.
Add the mushrooms and cook 5 minutes longer or until the mushroom juices have... - 39.7402
Pepper Stuffed Flank Steak
1. In a large ovenproof skillet over medium heat, heat 1 tablespoon oil. Add bell pepper and onion, mushrooms, stir-fry sauce, and ginger; cook, stirring, 4 minutes. Transfer to a plate and let cool. Arrange half of cooked vegetables lengthwise down the... - 32.9634
In a large mixing bowl combine bread crumbs, onion, salt, pepper, milk and egg; mix thoroughly using a rubber spatula.
Crumble the ground meats into the bread crumb mixture and gently mix until thoroughly combined.
In a shallow, heat-resistant, non-metallic... - 43.7606
1. Preheat an oven to 350°.
2. On a meat board,
3. Place the scored steak slices flat, wipe and remove skin.
4. In a medium sized work bowl,
5. Combine crumbs, water, seasonings, onion, celery and parsley and mix well.
6. Spread... - 46.9636
Stuffed Chops And Yams
1. Trim off fat from chops.
2. Take a saucepan, melt butter in it and add celery, raisins, apple, and ¼ tsp paprika and cook it thoroughly.
3. Create a pocket in the bone by slitting it towards the outer edge and fill it with apple... - 43.637
Stuffed Flank Steak
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Neatly butterfly the steak. Ensure that the meat has not been prescored by the butcher. To butterfly, simply slice the meat vertically against the grain with the help of a long, sharp... - 45.4403
If using a frozen bird, defrost completely.
Stuff with Black Olive Wild Rice Stuffing.
Lace and tie bird securely and place in a small shallow pan.
Spread breast and legs generously with soft butter.
Roast uncovered at 375F for 30 minutes, then pour in the... - 31.3219
Gourmet Sausage Stuffing
Crumble sausage into large skillet.
Cook over low heat until well browned, stirring occasionally.
Stir in bread cubes.
Transfer to large bowl.
Add beef broth to same skillet, stirring to pick up any browned bits.
Add to sausage mixture.
Add celery leaves,... - 42.9874
Boeuf En Croute
1 Preheat the oven to 200Â°C, 400Â°F; gas 6.
Heat the oil in a large pan and fry the meat quickly on all sides to seal the juices.Transfer boththeoilandmeattoaroasting pan and roast for 45 minutes.
Leave to cool.
2 Melt the butter in a pan and fry the... - 41.3272
Mushroom Veal Paupiettes
Preheat oven to 180Â°C (350Â°F).
In the work bowl chop the mushrooms and the onions finely.
Saute them in the butter until most of the mixture has evaporated.
Place the minced meat into the work bowl and process until very fine.
Add the egg whites and... - 43.6474
Succulent Roasted Pork Chops And Others
This autumn won't be the same as the previous ones. Because you have this amazing video recipe of Autumn Dinner Menu. Watch this video to learn some of the most amazing dishes that you can prepare this season. This gourmet meal will surprise your guests for... - 119.719
Stuffed Breast Of Veal
Using metal blade, process garlic until chopped.
Cut onion in chunks, add to garlic, and process with on-off bursts until coarsely chopped.
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add onion and garlic and, stirring, cook for 2 minutes.
Add beef and... - 45.506
Stilton And Walnut Stuffed Tenderloin
Saute mushrooms, parsley, and green onions in hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until tender.
Remove from heat.
Combine walnuts and next 5 ingredients, stirring with a wire whisk until blended.
Stir walnut mixture into mushroom mixture.
Set... - 43.7741
Baked Stuffed Squash
Remove all of the fat and tissue from the chuck, then finely grind the meat.
Heat the oil in a very large saucepan or two saucepans.
Add the onions and carrots and fry gently for about 10 minutes until softened but not browned.
Remove the onions and carrots... - 42.5685
Stuffed Bell Peppers
Why not try out a stuffed bell peppers dish with this amazing video that shows an impressive recipe. Here the ground beef and hot and spicy sausage gives the dish that extra kick and doesn't make it boring. Check it out to make your meal more exciting and... - 92.4219
Microwave Stuffed Peppers
1. In 1 ½ quart t casserole, mix ground beef, onion, celery and water chestnuts.
2. Microwave at High for 4 minutes, or until meat loses its pink color. Remember to stir it once after 2 minutes of cooking.
3. Remove excess liquid.
4. Add rice, soup,... - 45.2052
An Elegant Sit Down Beef Dinner For Twelve
Ahead of time, order the beef tenderloin (sometimes called a whole fillet of beef) from your meat market.
Early on serving day, stuff the roast and prepare the vegetables (you ll need 8 to 12 each new potatoes and leeks, 1 1/2 pounds mushrooms, and 2 pounds... - 27.3294
Beef wellington is a filling beef recipe prepared with puff pastry casing. Made with a seasoned beef and mushroom filling stuffed in the puff pastry and baked, the beef wellington can be served with mashed potatoes or salads of choice. - 40.2944
Fillet Of Beef With Bearnaise Sauce
In a skillet saute the fillet in the four tablespoons butter until browned.
Transfer to a roasting pan and bake at 350 degree for twenty minutes.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Meanwhile, heat the two tablespoons butter and saute the onion until... - 40.5836
Spaghetti With Superb Meat Sauce
1) Sprinkle the beef roast with salt, then dredge thoroughly with flour.
2) In a Dutch oven, gently brown the roast in olive oil on all sides.
3) Pour in hot water, cover and cook over a low heat for 3 hours, or until the meat falls apart.
4) Tear the... - 44.223
Blue Cheese And Brandy Spread
Soften cream cheese.
Mix well all ingredients.
Let sit for 1 hour (2 hours if refrigerated) so flavors can meld.
Serve stuffed in celery, mushroom or endive or wrap it in a thin slice of ham, turkey, roast beef or lettuce leaf.
This is also great on toasted... - 33.647
Preheat oven to 350°.
Pour milk over 1 1/2 cups of the bread crumbs in mixing bowl.
Add ground meats, 2 teaspoons salt, pepper, 1/4 cup onion and eggs.
Cook mushrooms and 1 tablespoon onion in butter or margarine until lightly browned; add... - 40.464
Chicken Saltimbocca With Rosemary Infused Corn
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. For the Corn side: On an aluminum foil sheet, place the corn and a sprig of rosemary.
3. Season all sides of the corn with a tablespoon of olive oil, salt and pepper.
4. Wrap each corn ear... - 0