- » Beef Roast Rub
Beef Roast Rub Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beef roast rub recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beef roast rub recipes.
Ultimate Standing Rib Roast With Premium Grill Rub
Beef roasts are great to adorn buffet and dinner tables with friends. Chef Mick shows how to cook Standing Rib Roast with roasts such as Premium Choice or Prime grade roast and some common seasonings. Great to enjoy with a glass of wine. - 111.462
Rosemary & Garlic Rubbed Roasted Beef Sirloin
Roasts are very easy to do since all one needs is to marinade the meat and the oven takes care of the rest. Russel here presents a classic beef roast that has been flavored with the fragrant rosemary and pungent garlic. Ideal for warm family dinners,... - 105.409
Herb Rubbed Rib Roast
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Rub the rib roast with salt and pepper, shallots, grainy mustard, olive oil, garlic and rosemary. Set aside.
3. Add the onions, carrot and celery in the bottom of a pan.
4. In a skillet on... - 113.56
Herb Rubbed Rib Roast
Make an incision every 2" (5 cm) on the roast and insert slices of garlic.
Mix together all marinade ingredients and rub over the roast.
Let roast stand for 1 hour at room temperature.
Preheat oven to 350ºF (180°C).
Bake roast in oven for 2 hours (or 20... - 37.9605
Chipotle Rubbed Grilled Skirt Steak With Grill Roasted Bananas
Build a hot fire in your grill.
Place the bananas around the edge of the grill so they are not over the flames.
Slowly roast the bananas as you prepare the rest of the dish, about 12 to 15 minutes.
They are done when the skin is brown and they are soft to the... - 42.5415
Quick Thyme Rubbed Pot Roasted Chicken
Planning some recipe for the super bowl but are left with little time. Need not worry, there are many like you who wait for the last minute. We have a quick pot roasted chicken recipe for you for the super bowl. Watch the video carefully for the recipe. - 81.8231
Old Fashioned Pot Roast
Trim excess fat from meat.
In Dutch oven heat trimmings till 1 tablespoon fat accumulates; discard trimmings.
Rub meat with 2 tablespoons flour.
Brown the meat in hot fat.
Season with salt, marjoram, thyme, basil, and pepper.
Add sliced onion and 1 cup... - 44.6806
Bbq Beef Chili Rub & Coffee Cure
Chili Coffee Steak Rub is a recipe developed by Chef Tim Byres of Smoke and Chicken Scratch, this is a delicious steak rub that is perfect for grilling or smoking. - 121.82
Adobo Rubbed Beef Tenderloin
1. Preheat the broiler. Break open all of the dried chiles and discard the seeds, stems and membranes. Heat a cast-iron skillet over moderate heat. Add the chiles skin side down and toast until their skins are blistered, about 4 minutes. Transfer the chiles... - 29.482
Sauces Rubs Marinades
The barbecued yummy recipe from American cuisine is easy to prepare and this dish can be served as main dish. - 36.3014
Big Ron's Rub Rib Fajita Test Part 2
I got some "Big Ron's Rub" and tried it out on some Beef, Pork Ribs & Fajitas. The end results are interesting. Enjoy the Flick. Please do watch the Big Ron's Rub Rib Fajita Test Part 1 to know more in detials. - 106.896
Big Ron's Rub Rib Fajita Test Part 1
I got some "Big Ron's Rub" and tried it out on some Beef, Pork Ribs & Fajitas. The end results are interesting. Enjoy the Flick. Please do watch the Big Ron's Rub Rib Fajita Test Part 2 to get a complete recipe. - 106.948
Coffee-rubbed Braised Short Ribs
1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
2. In a shallow bowl, mix salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, and ground coffee.
3. Coat all sides of the short ribs with this coffee mixture and save the unused portion of the rub.
4. In a large... - 116.983
How To Make Roast Beef
Growing up it was on Sundays we would enjoy a Roast Beef. As an adult, I make these on longer weekends during the cooler months. There is just something about having a marvellous hearty roast to serve for dinner. These are actually quite uncomplicated to... - 0
Pot Roast Of Beef With Vegetables
Wipe beef with clean damp cloth or paper towel.
Mix 3 tablespoons flour and seasonings together, and rub into beef.
Heat shortening in heavy pan, and add beef.
Cook slowly until meat is brown on all sides, about 20 minutes.
Add 1/2 - 3/4 cup water, cover and... - 44.3119
Fool-proof Roast Beef
Fool-Proof Roast Beef is truly fool proof. The dish requires just a handful of ingredients and will not take much of your time for the preparation part. Just check out the recipe of the rich tasting and flavorsome Fool-Proof Roast Beef. - 28.9673
Best roast Beef
Roast Beef is one of the best that I've ever tasted. With pepper and onion seasonings, this roasted sirloin tip is an anytime no fuss dinner item. Try this delicious Roast Beef with your choicest seasonings and let me know if you like it. - 25.7969
Chilled Roasted Beef
Heat oven to 500 degrees.
Have roasting pan with rack ready.
Cut tiny slits all over meat with the point of a sharp paring knife and slip the slivers of garlic into them.
Combine the oil, salt, chili powder and marjoram and rub all over meat (not on ends)... - 38.3027
The No Roast Roast Beef
1) Preheat oven to 500°F for at least 20 minutes to start cooking.
2) Trim off the rib bones close to the meat.
3) Rub the meat with salt and pepper. Spread butter on the surface and sprinkle with rosemary.
4) Place the meat on a rack in a... - 38.883
Roast Beef Gravy & Roast Potatoes
1 Calculate the cooking time, allowing 25 mins. per lb. and 25 mins. over.
2 Preheat the oven to 400°F, Gas mark 6.
3 Wipe the joint well and rub it with a little salt and flour.
4 Place it into the baking tin and dab with... - 38.2445
Gourmet Beef Roast
Rub roast with cracked pepper (do not rub into ends of roast).
Melt shortening in Dutch oven; brown roast on all sides.
Drain fat from pan; pour water over roast and add bouillon.
Cover; cook in 325° oven 1 hour or until tender.
Cover and refrigerate... - 37.0811
Roasted Beef Fillet
Rub the beef with salt and pepper and put on a rack in a roasting pan.
Pour over the melted butter and put the pan into the oven preheated to hot (220°C/425°F or Gas Mark 7).
Roast for 5 minutes.
Reduce the oven temperature to moderate (180°C/350°F or Gas... - 31.5107
Mustard And Herb Healthy Roasted Beef With Vegetables
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Use a sharp knife or a pair of kitchen scissors to trim all the extra fat and the cartilage from the beef roast.
3. Rub the meat with salt and pepper to season.
4. In a food processor or blender small... - 42.8452
Roast Beef Barbecue By The Bbq Pit Boys
Here is a great way to make your roast beef more appealing. See this excellent video that shares an appetizing way to enjoy your barbecued beer beef with roasted potatoes. Take a look and you would surely like this ultra unique delightful meal combo. - 98.3249
Cinderella Roast Beef
Wipe meat with damp cloth or paper towel. Rub with salt and pepper. Place on roasting rack in shallow pan. Do not cover. Roast about 36 minutes per pound or to an internal temperature of 155 degrees F. for medium rare. (Meat is tenderer if slightly on the... - 12.8388
Christmas Two Rib Beef Roast
christmas two rib beef roast is a herbed beef recipe. Oven cooked this simple two rib beef roast is flavored with sage and thyme. Seasoned with kosher or sea salt, the beef is simply roasted to a medium doneness. Sliced and served with a side of choice, it is... - 33.2575
Delicious Crock Pot Beef Roast
One of the best ways to enjoy the deep flavor of beef is to slow cook it in a crock pot. And this is what Ryan karcher does with this recipe. Cooking in a crock pot isn't just a great way to save time and laborious cooking efforts, but is a no-fuss way to get... - 104.813
Rolled Rib Roast Of Beef With Yorkshire Pudding
1. Rub all the surfaces of the roast with the salt and pepper and dry mustard.
2. Place on a rack in a roasting pan and cook in a moderate oven 350°F (180°C) for 25 minutes per pound (55 minutes per 1 kg). Keep warm, after removing from the roasting pan.
3.... - 37.3089
Roast Beef And Yorkshire Pudding
Rub roast with salt and fresh ground pepper; place on rack or pan.
Roast for 25 minutes at 450 degrees.
Reduce heat to 300 degrees; continue roasting 16 minutes per pound for rare, 18 minutes per pound for medium rare and 24 minutes per pound for well-done... - 33.31
Peppered Beef Tenderloin Roast
Peppered beef tenderloin roast is a beef recipe cooked in the oven. Prepared with garlic and rosemary for flavor, the peppered beef tenderloin is seasoned with salt and pepper. Served with a beef stock and pan drippings sauce, this simple and homely beef... - 45.6917
Coriander Dusted Roast Beef
Save half of this roast and some of the gravy to make beef stroganoff, beef salad or beef fajitas with the leftovers. Plus: More Beef Recipes and Tips
Picture Credit: Yunhee Kim
Recipe By: Grace Parisi
Pairing Notes: Dark-fruited Zinfandel.
For more... - 22.595
Baked Boneless Prime Rib Roast With Garlic
If you are a cook who is always looking for something new to make or new recipes to try on the same set of ingredients, then this video is of use to you. The chef cooks boneless prime rib roast in her style for a filling meal. - 114.325
Roast Ribs Of Beef With Yorkshire Pudding
Preheat the oven to 450°F (230°C).
Heat 4 tablespoons of drippings in a roasting pan.
Rub the beef fat with the mustard, salt and pepper and stand, fat-side up, in the roasting pan.
Roast for if to 2 hours, reducing the oven temperature after 15 minutes to... - 43.344
Roast Prime Ribs Of Beef
1. Preheat oven to 325F.
2. Wipe the roast of beef with damp paper towels.
3. In a bowl combine flour, mustard, salt and pepper and rub all over beef.
4. Place roast, fat side up, with the ribs as rack, in roasting pan.
5. Insert meat... - 36.8443
Barbecued Beef Tip Roast
In small bowl, combine Italian seasoning, garlic salt and cayenne pepper; rub evenly over roast.
Arrange medium-hot briquets around drip pan.
Place roast over drip pan.
Insert meat thermometer in thickest part (make certain bulb does not rest in... - 30.9463
Holiday Beef Tip Roast
Holiday beef tip roast is a oven cooked beef roast. Made with ginger and garlic, the holiday beef tip roast is seasoned with pepper. Cooked to a desired doneness, the holiday beef tip roast is a simple and peppy beef recipe. Roasted to a desored doneness, it... - 38.2748
Roasted Beef Tenderloin With Red Wine Onion Sauce
Are you looking forward to make a beef tenderloin recipe? Here is a excellent video that shows an absolutely delicious roasted beef tenderloin recipe. Have a look at this video and make this fabulous recipe on any special occasion and amaze everyone with... - 104.043
Beef Rib Roast By The Bbq Pit Boys
Make it a holiday feast with this easy to do Beef Rib Roast recipe cooked up on the grill. With these simple BBQ Pit Boys tips your Roast Beef will come out moist and tender every time. - 0
Rump Roast With Vegetables
Place meat, fat side up, on rack in shallow roasting pan.
Combine the 1/4 teaspoon salt, the 1/8 teaspoon marjoram, the 1/8 teaspoon thyme, and the dash pepper; rub into meat Roast, uncovered, at 325° till meat thermometer registers 150° to 170°, about 2... - 44.5882
Baron Of Roast Beef
Preheat the oven to 325°F (160°C).
Mix the flour, mustard and seasonings together.
Rub into the roast.
Place roast into a roasting pan.
Pour Worcestershire over roast.
Surround roast with the vegetables and bay leaf.
Pour in the red wine and water.
Bake to... - 41.265
Standing Rib Beef Roast
1. At room temperature, rub the roast with salt and pepper and place it in a shallow roasting pan with the fat side up
2. Roast it for twenty five minutes at 450°F until well seared; turn the heat down to 325°F and roast some more at fifteen minutes... - 28.2035
Pot Roast Of Beef
Rub the salt, pepper and paprika into the meat and brush with oil.
Place the meat and rosemary in an ovenproof dish.
Cube the potatoes, peel the onions and chop the celery.
Halve the tomatoes.
Place the vegetables around the meat and sprinkle over the... - 38.8019
Want to roast your beef in a frying pan? Here is a roasted beef recipe that is very unique by its marinade and its roasting style. The marinade is made of yogurt, vinegar, ginger garlic paste and seasonings. The chef pokes the meat with a fork which is a very... - 114.8
Spiced Roast Beef
1. Combine all the spices and 1/2. tbsp salt together in a pestle and mortar. Give everything a good grind, keeping a little of its coarseness. Rub the oil and then the ground spices all over the beef and massage in well. Cover and chill overnight to... - 29.2404
Roast Beef With Oyster Stuffing
1. Cut a pocket into the corner of the beef round.
2. Cook the onions in a little butter until soft. Mix with the oysters, lemon juice, breadcrumbs and parsley. Season to taste.
3. Fill the pocket with the stuffing and secure with skewers.
4. Face the... - 37.419
Roast Beef With Yorkshire Pudding
1. To make the batter for Yorkshire pudding, into a large mixing bowl, sieve together flour and salt
2. Add egg and half the milk-water to a well made in center of dry ingredients.
3. Use a wooden spoon to mix quickly and thoroughly until... - 45.0193
Coffee And Chocolate Encrusted Beef Tenderloin With Tortilla Sauce
If you are not a traditionalist and are you looking for a unique main course idea for the holiday season then this beef tenderloin recipe is a showstopper! This recipe has “special” pressed all over it. Beef tenderloin is a pricey cut, and perfect special... - 110.505
Pot Roast With Gravy
Cut beef roast in half; rub with 2 tablespoons vinegar.
Combine salt, garlic powder and pepper; rub over meat.
In a large skillet, brown roast in oil on all sides.
Transfer to a 5-qt. slow cooker.
Place garlic, bay leaves and onion on roast.
In a small bowl,... - 45.9333
Peppered Rib Roast
Combine all ingredients except roast in small bowl.
Rub mixture on all sides of roast.
Place roast fattiest side down on roasting rack.
Estimate total cooking time; divide in half.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) 5 minutes.
Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) remaining part... - 37.075
New York Roast Beef
New York Roast Beef is an easy yet delicious side dish recipe. Try this New York Roast Beef; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments. - 26.8092
Wipe the beef and stuff small slices of garlic into it.
Rub salt and pepper into the meat.
Grease it with fat and sprinkle with flour.
Put the roast in a baking pan, uncovered, with 3 cups water, the onions, garlic, and the rest of the flour.
Roast in a hot... - 33.31
Roast Beef Brisket
Roast beef brisket is a flavored and wine cooked beef recipe. Prepared in the oven with garlic and mustard to taste, the roast beef brisket has added red wine to flavor it and can be served with rice or spaghetti. - 38.298
Prime Rib Roast Of Beef
Cut gashes in fat part of roast and insert garlic cloves.
Season with salt and pepper rubbed into meat.
Sear quickly in hot pan on top of stove to seal in juices.
Make a small incision through the skin of the meat and insert thermometer so that the bulb... - 26.0851
Try this version of roast beef which is not only great tasting but easy to prepare. So make sure you dish out this roast beef to your loved ones and so let me know how you liked it ! - 30.1681
Classic Rolled Beef Roast
1) Combine together the flour, salt and pepper and rub onto the meat
2) Sprinkle the instant seasoningonto the meat and keep aside for 30 minutes
3) Onto a roasting pan, place the meat fat side up
4) Roast the meat for 2 or 3 hours depending on... - 36.6623
Combine mace, pepper, salt, and garlic; rub thoroughly into meat.
Sprinkle vinegar over meat, refrigerate for 6 hours.
Drain, reserving marinade.
Roast meat, uncovered at 325Â° for 3 1/2 hours, or until meat thermometer registers 160Â°.
Combine... - 37.7157
Beef Pot Roast
1. Wipe the beef with a clean, damp cloth.
2. Heat the suet in a heavy, deep saucepan or kettle. Add the onion and saute until golden.
3. Rub salt, pepper and flour into the meat. Brown it on all sides in the fat.
4. Lift meat, and put a rack under it. Add... - 31.6837
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F. Cut the sirloin tip in half horizontally, and tie each half across the meat in two places and once lengthwise with cotton kitchen twine. Rub with the soy sauce and oil, and sprinkle with the pepper.
2. Place the pieces side by... - 23.7998
Make Ahead Party Roast Beef
Make Ahead Party Roast Beef wont gift you with any last minute tensions. I prepare this a day before the D-day and all you have to do is just slice with the perfection of a chef. Try this Make Ahead Party Roast Beef for your next party. - 26.8593
Beef Raisin Roast
Rub meat with salt; brown in a little fat in frying pan.
Place in baking pan.
Cover with chopped onion, raisins and water.
Bake at 325 degrees to 350 degrees for 2 hours.
Add potatoes and bake 1 1/2 hours more. - 31.9722
Beef Pot Roast
Season the meat with salt and pepper and rub in the flour.
Melt butter in Dutch oven and brown meat well on all sides.
Add wine and sliced onions and saute until onions wilt.
Add tomato paste, dissolved in the water, and bay leaf.
Cover and simmer for 3 hours. - 35.7501
Roasted Beef Tenderloin
1) Heat oven to 500°F.
2) With a string, tie the meat at 1-1/2 to 2-inch intervals.
3) Rub the meat with the oil.
4) In a roasting pan in the oven, place the meat uncovered.
5) Immediately reduce the heat to 400°F and roast 18 to 20... - 36.6672
Roast Ginger Beef
Heat the oven to 300Â°F.
Place the beef in a greased baking pan, fat side up.
Combine the parsley, ginger, chiles, mustard, lemon juice, and salt in a food processor or blender.
Rub the mixture all over the meat, covering it well.
Bake about 1 hour 10... - 33.1704
Spiced Beef Roast
Using a mortar and pestle, crush the fennel seed, mustard seed, and peppers. Set aside. Trim fat from roast. Place roast on rack in shallow roasting pan. Rub seed mixture over top and sides of roast. Insert a meat thermometer in the center of the roast.... - 32.6017
Rosemary Roast Beef
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
2. In a roasting pan, place the beef steak. Season it with all spice, salt and black pepper generously to cover it on all sides. Pour olive oil over it and rub it in the steak.
3. Prepare the other... - 108.799
Slow Roasted Prime Ribs Of Beef
Take roast out of the refrigerator and let stand at room temperature for about 2 hours to take off the chill.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mash together the garlic, salt, pepper, oregano, and rosemary; rub seasonings into the roast.
Place meat fat side up on... - 43.7741
Oven Roasted Beef
Presoak your largest pot, top and bottom, in water fifteen minutes.
Trim fat from beef and rub with salt and pepper.
Place beef in pot and insert meat thermometer.
Add to pot all above ingredients, plus 1 teaspoon salt and dash of pepper.
Place covered pot in... - 44.4054
Cold Roast Beef
Carefully trim the meat, removing all superfluous fat.
Wipe well with a damp cloth.
If so desired, rub meat with mustard on all sides.
If possible use a double roasting tin, the under one large enough to hold a little water.
Place the meat on a low stand in... - 39.3685
How To Roast Beef With Garlic And Rosemary
A good beef roast with a hint of garlic and rosemary and it will do the treat for the family! Watch this video on getting your beef scented with the herb and the garlic and the dish is a winner! - 87.0432
Roast Beef With Garlic-basil Puree
Roast Beef With Garlic-Basil Puree is an irresistible mouth-watering side dish. An easy to prepare beef recipe, Roast Beef With Garlic-Basil Puree is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 39.4397
Roasted Prime Ribs Of Beef
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. In medium roasting pan (14" by 10"), place rib roast, fat side up. In small bowl, combine salt, rosemary, and pepper. Use to rub on roast.
2. Roast until meat thermometer inserted in thickest part of meat (not touching bone) reaches... - 35.5811
Roasted Beef Tenderloin
A great option for party or any special occasion meal, beef tenderloin is easier to cook than you might think. In this video, you'll learn how to make a perfectly roasted beef tenderloin your guests will rave about. - 97.2065
Beef And Red Wine Pot Roast
Season meat with salt and pepper.
Rub in flour.
Brown meat in melted butter on all sides.
Add wine and sliced onions.
Cook until onions wilt.
Add tomato paste, dissolved in water, and bay leaf.
Simmer 3 hours.
Serve with mashed potatoes or cooked rice. - 42.0917
Stuffed Boneless Beef Roast
Have butcher cut large pocket in brisket.
Saute bacon about 3 minutes.
Add onions cook, stirring frequently, until lightly browned.
Combine bread cubes with bacon mixture in large mixing bowl; toss lightly.
Add oregano, parsley, and eggs; toss with fork until... - 41.1653
Orange Ginger Roast Beef
Rub roast with pepper.
Make slits in roast with a sharp knife.
Insert garlic and 1/2 of the ginger slivers into slits.
Place on an upturned microwave-safe saucer in microwave-safe dish.
Combine orange rind, orange juice, honey and remaining ginger in bowl;... - 43.7067
Curried Beef Rib Roast
1. Prepare spit roast or the oven to roast the beef.
2. In a small bowl, combine all the spices with 1 tablespoon water to make a paste. Keep aside until required.
3. In a saucepan, combine 3/4 cup water, rice, sherry, and bouillon.
4.... - 42.477
Prime Rib Roast Of Beef
Score the fat on the top of the roast into diamond shapes.
Rub the pepper on the fat.
Cream together the soft butter, dry mustard and salt.
Spread on the red part of the meat (not on the fat).
Place the roast rib-side down in the pan.
Roast, uncovered and... - 37.474
All American Beef Roll Roast
1. Remove meat from refrigerator about 1 hour before cooking. Moisten meat; sprinkle with tenderizer, as label directs.
2. Rub meat well with a mixture of flour, seasoned salt and seasoned pepper. Place on rotisserie spit, as manufacturer directs. If using... - 29.6376
Savory Slow Roasted Beef
Preheat oven to 300°F.
Trim fat on roast to 1/4-inch thickness.
Lay roast, fat side up, in 15x11-inch roasting pan without rack.
Combine Blackened Steak Magic and mustard in a small bowl.
Melt butter over medium heat in a large, heavy skillet; add Blackened... - 35.1824
Beef Pot Roast
Rub flour into roast; brush off excess.
Heat oil and 2 tablespoons of the butter in a 5-quart kettle over medium-high heat.
Add meat and brown well on all sides.
Add bay leaf, pepper, thyme, beef broth, and water; bring to a boil.
Cover and place in a 350°... - 41.6449
Spicy Roast Beef With Ginger Snap Gravy
This spicy roast beef with gingersnaps recipe can be cooked with rump or round of beef. Prepared in a skillet with tomatoes and flavored with bay leaf, cloves, peppercorns and all spice, the spicy roast beef with ginger snap is thicken with crumbled... - 45.1748
Spiced Beef Pot Roast
Coarsely crack cloves, allspice, and pepper; mix with salt, nutmeg, and mace.
Rub over meat; press in.
Place meat in shallow dish.
Combine sugar, vinegar, and 1/4 cup water.
Pour over meat; refrigerate overnight.
Turn meat often.
Remove meat; reserve,... - 38.8841
Roast Beef Sunday Dinner With Yorkshire Pudding
1. For Yorkshire pudding, preheat oven to 450 degree F.
2. For roast, preheat oven to 325 degree F.
3. For Yorkshire pudding, in a bowl, add flour, milk, eggs, and salt. Mix to combine. Wrap it with plastic, and allow it to rest at room... - 98.3587
Italian Roast Beef
Italian Roast Beef is an easy to prepare side dish which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 34.666
Italian Roast Beef
1) Flour the roast lightly.
2) In blender put onion, garlic, celery, and salt pork. Grind together.
3) Rub the ground mixture evenly on the roast.
4) In slow cooker put sliced onion.
5) Put the roast on top of onion.
6) Cook covered on low for 8-10... - 41.0221
Roast Pork Or Beef
1. Cover the bottom of a deep baking dish with onions cut in slices and put the meat on them.
2. Chop the garlic, rub into the meat, place the potatoes cut in half around the meat and season with salt and pepper.
3. Add 250 ml of stock and top the... - 40.9407
Bistro-style Roast Beef
Confused about what to serve as main course for an upcoming dinner party? Then watch this video and learn of a special recipe that everyone is bound to love and remember for a very long time. Watch now to know more! - 115.546
Spanish Beef Roast
1) Cut slashes about an inch and a half deep with a knife around the meat
2) Tuck an olive into each slash
3) Rub flour over the meat and fry the meat into a dutch oven or kettle
4) Keep aside and reserve 2 tablespoons of the drippings
5) Into the... - 41.4927
Classic Oven Roasted Beef Brisket
I don't like to stereotype, but I think it is safe to say that a high percentage of Jews ... love brisket.
While some - especially Texans - like to barbecue their briskets, in traditional Jewish cooking the brisket is braised as a pot roast or roasting it in... - 107.326
Silver Tip Roast Beef
Invert a heat-resistant, non-metallic saucer or small casserole cover in the bottom of a shallow, non-metallic baking dish, or use a microwave trivet to keep the meat out of the fat as it cooks.
Place roast, fat-side-down on the saucer or trivet.
Rub meat... - 34.046
Herbed Beef Tri Tip Roast
1. Rinse meat and pat dry. Cut 1/2-inch-wide slits all over roast. Cut garlic into 1/2-inch slices and tuck into meat slits. Rub meat with herbs. Place in 1-gallon heavy plastic food bag, add beer, and seal bag. Set in a bowl and chill at least 1 hour, or up... - 27.3113
Brewer's Beef Pot Roast
Rub the meat with salt and pepper.
Heat the oil in a flameproof casserole.
Put the beef in the pot and brown on all sides.
Add half the sliced leeks and parnsips and cook for 8 minutes.
Pour in the stock and bring to the boil.
Add the bouquet garni.
Cover and... - 38.7266