- » Beef Roast Peppercorn
Beef Roast Peppercorn Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beef roast peppercorn recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beef roast peppercorn recipes.
Four Peppercorn Crusted Roast Beef
Place the peppercorns in a heavy plastic bag and crush with a rolling pin.
Stir in the salt.
Coat the outside of the beef roast with the pepper mixture.
Rotate the roast on the spit rods 20 to 25 minutes per pound for rare or until the internal temperature... - 29.349
Roast Sirloin With Black Peppercorn Crust
Preheat the oven to 550°F.
Place the peppercorns in the bottom of a 7 inch skillet and crush them with a small heavy saucepan.
Coat both sides of the steak with the crushed peppercorns.
Set a heavy 10 inch skillet with an ovenproof handle over moderately... - 35.89
Roast Beef Russian Style
Wipe the meat, trim off the fat, melt a little of it in a heavy, shallow pan and brown the joint lightly on all sides, sprinkling it with the finely chopped vegetables, the bay leaves, peppercorns and ginger. Roast in a medium to hot oven for about an hour,... - 30.8062
Beef Braised On Mushrooms With Green Peppercorn Persillade
1) Make incisions in about 15 places of the roast with the tip of a small knife.
2) In a 20 cm (8 inch) square baking dish, mix together mushrooms, onion and oil.
3) Using a plastic film, cover the dish and then cook in microwave for 5... - 41.6686
Beef Tenderloin With Peppercorns
Cut each tenderloin lengthwise to within 1/2 inch of 1 long edge, leaving edge intact.
Open tenderloins out flat.
Place heavy-duty plastic wrap over tenderloins; pound meat to flatten slightly, using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
Remove plastic wrap; spread... - 37.2415
Marinated Rump Roast
A very filling and tasty Marinated Rump Roast looks exquisite with finely chopped parsley garnish. Marinated Rump Roast are deliciously finger-licking. Try out this smart Marinated Rump Roast recipe and make sure you serve them with ample napkins! - 33.4051
Guard Of Honour With Peppercorn Sauce
For the sauce, melt the butter in a pan, add the bacon and fry for 2 minutes.
Chop the vegetables, add to the pan and fry for 5 minutes.
Stir in the flour, then gradually stir in the stock and bring to the boil.
Add the herbs, tomato puree, and salt and... - 44.1262
Steaks With Mustard Peppercorn Sauce
1. Heat butter and oil in large saucepan. Cook garlic and steaks until steaks are cooked as desired; remove steaks from pan.
2. Add mustard, peppercorns, wine and basil to pan; stir over heat 2 minutes. Remove pan from heat; quickly whisk in extra butter.... - 29.3901
Tenderloin With Peppercorn Sauce
Preheat oven to 450°.
Brown the beef tenderloin on all sides in vegetable oil over medium heat in a large heavy skillet.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Transfer beef to a roasting pan; bake covered for 40 minutes (10 minutes per pound for rare), or... - 41.3182
Beef Eater's Pepper Crusted Roast
In small bowl, combine butter and Worcestershire sauce. Mix well.
Place beef roast in ungreased shallow roasting pan. Brush butter mixture over roast. Press peppercorns into top of beef. Sprinkle with thyme.
Insert meat thermometer so bulb reaches center of... - 24.4598
Stock From Rib Roast Of Beef
I had once tried stock from rib roast of beef at a friend's anniversary dinner. Unlike the tough dish name, preparation of stock from rib roast of beef is very simple. Left over ribs or bones can always be a good option. Besides the meat, the herbs are always... - 41.429
Beef Pot Roast With Red Wine
Dredge beef with flour and brown in hot oil in a large skillet.
Remove, cut into thick slices, and place in slow cooker.
Drain accumulated fat from skillet and add water.
Stir to loosen browned bits.
Add wine, flour-water mixture, and salt.
Bring to a boil,... - 39.4504
Fast Beef Roast With Mushroom Sauce
Fast Beef Roast With Mushroom Sauce has a grand taste. Fast Beef Roast With Mushroom Sauce gets its taste from beef mixed with peppercorns and mushroom sauce. Fast Beef Roast With Mushroom Sauce is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 44.5139
Roast Beef With Sherry Jelly
For the sherry jelly whip the egg whites until semi-stiff.
Clean, wash and finely dice the vegetables and stir with the salt, peppercorns and bay leaf into the egg whites.
Bring the mixture to a boil over high heat, stirring vigorously.
When the egg white has... - 43.7336
Make Ahead Party Roast Beef
Make Ahead Party Roast Beef wont gift you with any last minute tensions. I prepare this a day before the D-day and all you have to do is just slice with the perfection of a chef. Try this Make Ahead Party Roast Beef for your next party. - 26.8593
Spicy Roast Beef With Ginger Snap Gravy
This spicy roast beef with gingersnaps recipe can be cooked with rump or round of beef. Prepared in a skillet with tomatoes and flavored with bay leaf, cloves, peppercorns and all spice, the spicy roast beef with ginger snap is thicken with crumbled... - 45.1748
Delicious Crock-pot Eye Of Round Roast Beef With Zesty Gravy
Some dishes are worth giving a shot and this is certainly one of them! In this video, Betty demonstrates a simple crock-pot recipe using eye of round roast beef and pairs it up with velvety, creamy, sumptuous, low-fat roast beef gravy. Tender beef served with... - 96.8781
Beef Top Round Roast
Are you looking forward to serve a wholesome meal - then go for this beef preparation. This beef top round roast is amazing, when drizzled with the white gravy. Serve with bread rolls and steamed veggies on side. It is going to be a comforting dinner for you. - 111.939
Spiced Roast Beef
1. Combine all the spices and 1/2. tbsp salt together in a pestle and mortar. Give everything a good grind, keeping a little of its coarseness. Rub the oil and then the ground spices all over the beef and massage in well. Cover and chill overnight to... - 29.2404
French-style Beef Roast
Place beef, salt, thyme, bay leaf, garlic, cloves and peppercorns in 4-quart Dutch oven; add water.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 2 1/2 hours.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cover and simmer until beef and vegetables are tender, about 30... - 43.3388
Hotel National Roast Beef
Pierce the meat lengthwise in three places.
Shape one carrot and one parsnip, and fill one cavity each with them; fill the third cavity with cucumber.
Roast the salted beef in hot lard, then put into a casserole.
Brown the sugar in the lard, then add the rest... - 42.8305
Sunday Roast Supreme
Prepare Beef Roast Marinade.
Pour over rump roast.
Refrigerate 24 to 48 hours, turning meat occasionally.
Remove from refrigerator.
Insert bulb of meat thermometer as close to center of roast as possible.
Place in cold oven.
Set temperature control at... - 43.399
Barbecued Pot Roast
This Barbecued Pot Roast is awesome ! Make your dinner a special occasion today with this Barbecued Pot Roast served with savory sauces. Come up with your suggestions ! - 28.1214
Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
Roll roast in peppercorns and season with pepper if desired.
Place in baking dish, then in preheated oven.
Bake 5 to 6 minutes per pound.
Turn oven off and leave roast in oven for 2 more hours.
DO NOT OPEN OVEN DURING THIS... - 30.1565
Pot Roast Of Beef
1)Heat a Dutch oven and melt fat in it.
2)Brown the beef throughout.
3)Pour in water and wine.
4)Add in salt and peppercorns.
5)Cover the Dutch oven tightly and keep it over the low glowing coals.
6)Let it simmer for 2 hours.
7)Add in potatoes,... - 46.5907
Barbecued Pot Roast
1) In a bowl place the meat and dredge with salt.
2) Put the meat in the slow cooker.
3) Smear the meat with tomato paste, and press peppercorns in paste.
4) Cover the meat with onions and sprinkle with Worcestershire sauce.
5) Put the lid on and... - 39.5125
Peppery Beef Pot Roast
Have butcher pound brisket flat.
Put on board; with a heavy knife score the meat lengthwise and crosswise on both sides.
Put peppercorns in a small cloth bag and crush with hammer or mallet.
Sprinkle meat with crushed peppercorns, salt, allspice, bread... - 44.7824
Pot Roast Of Beef
This Pot Roast of Beef is a wholesome treat dedicated to a true red meat-lover. This version of Pot Roast of Beef is so full of hearty ingredients and is also relatively quick and simple to make. - 43.9309
Fast Beef Roast With Mushroom Sauce
Tie roast with heavy string at 2-inch intervals.
Heat oil in Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
Cook roast until evenly browned.
Pour off drippings.
Add water, broth, wine, garlic, marjoram, peppercorns and cloves; bring to boil.
Reduce heat to medium-low;... - 43.4769
Roasted Beef Tenderloin
1. Prepare marinade: In jumbo (2-gallon) ziptight plastic bag, combine red wine, oil, onion, rosemary, garlic, and bay leaves. Add tenderloin, turning to coat. Seal bag, pressing out as much air as possible. Place bag in shallow baking dish; refrigerate at... - 35.4829
Savory Beef Roast
Tie the roast beef in a large piece of cheese cloth.
Place in a heavy pan and add all the remaining ingredients, except the oil.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat, cover and simmer about two hours.
Remove the cheese cloth.
Saute the roast in heated... - 40.8784
Kettle Roasted Honey Beef
1. Preheat a covered barbecue to a high heat.
2. To make marinade, in a bowl soak mustard seeds in wine and for 30 minutes and mix in black peppercorns, tarragon leaves, sage leaves and honey to combine.
3. In a shallow dish place beef... - 43.1393
Beef Pot Roast
1. Mix together wine, vinegar, bouillon, salt, peppercorns, allspice, sweetener, bay leaf, and sliced onion. Pour marinade over roast, turn to coat, and marinate at least two hours or over night, turning once or twice.
2. Remove roast from marinade and pat... - 38.8214
Easy Strip Loin Beef Roast With Gravy
Want to prepare a quick but simple and wholesome meal for your dinner, you should try this recipe. This strip loin beef roast is as easy and as quick, that you can plan for this even on the hectic weeknights. Watch the video to learn the details of the recipe. - 97.9286
Zesty Beef Pot Roast With Red Wine
1) Sprinkle beef with flour.
2) In a large non-stick pan heat the oil and brown the beef on all sides. 3) Take the beef out and cut into thick slices.
4) Put the beef slices in slow cooker.
5) Pour off the excess fat from the pan.
6) In... - 46.0765
Fillet Roast Of Beef With Pepper Sauce
1. In a bowl or jar, combine oregano, thyme, celery seed, marjoram, garlic powder, salt and peppercorns. Rub seasoning mix on all sides of fillet to coat completely. (Store any remaining mixture in a tightly covered container in a cool, dry cupboard for up to... - 35.1387
Grind ginger, garlic and whole spices to a paste.
Heat 4 tblsps oil and fry the ground paste nicely.
Add the beef and fry to a red colour.
Cover with hot water and cook till the beef is almost done.
Put in the vegetables, vinegar and sugar.
Cook till the beef... - 41.5831
Peppered Beef Tenderloin Roast
Peppered beef tenderloin roast is a beef recipe cooked in the oven. Prepared with garlic and rosemary for flavor, the peppered beef tenderloin is seasoned with salt and pepper. Served with a beef stock and pan drippings sauce, this simple and homely beef... - 45.6917
Beef Pot Roast
1. Season meat with salt, pepper and thyme.
2. In a large casserole or Dutch oven, melt bacon drippings or heat olive oil over medium high heat.
3. Add seasoned beef cubes and sauté in fat until evenly browned.
4. Pour in half beef... - 47.1973
Bearnaise Roast Beef
1. Tie beef with string to hold it in shape during cooking. Roll in combined pepper, cardamom and garlic (a).
2. Heat oil in a baking dish, add beef, bake in hot oven for 20 minutes or until cooked as desired, turning beef occasionally. Allow to cool, serve... - 37.4316
Old Fashioned Beef Pot Roast With Tomatoes
1. Melt butter in a large, deep flameproof casserole over moderate heat. Add beef and sear well on all sides. Remove meat from casserole and set aside.
2. Add onion, garlic and carrots to casserole and fry until golden. Return meat and add remaining... - 37.0241
Bbq Roast Beef Tenderloin
1. In a plate place beef tenderloin, pour in olive oil and red wine.
2. Sprinkle peppercorn and salt. Rub well and tie it up thread. Set aside.
3. Chunk the veggies and place in a plate. Pour olive oil and sprinkle pepper.
4. Preheat the... - 95.6704
Roast Marinated Fillet Of Beef With Cherry Pilaf
A day in advance, put the fillet of beef in an enamel or earthenware bowl.
Whisk together the cherry brandy, red wine, garlic, bay leaves, thyme, peppercorns, coriander seeds and pour over the beef.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 12 hours, turning 2-3... - 41.5031
Spiced Beef Pot Roast
Saute suet in a large kettle or Dutch oven until all the fat is tried out.
Remove suet, add the garlic and onions, and brown well.
Remove and reserve.
Brown the beef well on all sides in the remaining fat.
When well browned, add the garlic and onions, and the... - 38.8945
Fast Beef Roast With Mushroom Sauce
This beef roast with mushroom sauce recipeis a flavorful and delicious beef recipe that can be served at dinner for parties or a special family meal. Cooked with a beef rib eye roast in beef broth flavored with marjoram, garlic, cloves and red wine, this... - 44.891
Barbecued Rump Roast
In deep bowl combine vinegar, water, onions, lemon, cloves, peppercorns, bay leaves, and salt.
Add meat to marinade mixture, turning to coat.
Cover; refrigerate 2 to 3 days, turning meat occasionally.
Drain meat; reserving marinade.
Center roast on... - 38.708
Classic Standing Rib Roast
Are you planning to make a standing rib roast this holidays. Here is an outstanding video that shows an incredibly easy recipe for the roast. This video here is simply marvelous and well demonstrated that makes it all the more interesting to view! - 97.6794
Ham Steak rolled with marinated Chicken Breast and Beef Flank Steak make for a Barnyard feast ya family and friends will give ya a thumbs-up for. And it's real easy to do, as shown by the BBQ Pit Boys. - 0
Beef Blade Sauerbraten
Sauerbraten has a unique taste. The beef and vinegar gives the Sauerbraten an exhilarating taste. Sauerbraten is inspired by restaurants across the world. Must catch it. - 33.3459
Gangbang Beef In Red Wine
Brown meat on all sides in melted butter in skillet.
Transfer meat to a rack in covered roaster or Dutch oven.
Add tomatoes, onions, carrots, celery, wine and seasonings.
Add broth to cover meat.
Roast at 3500 for about 2 1/2 hours, until meat is... - 41.5177
Peppered Fillet Of Beef With Grilled Artichoke Salad
1. Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Place a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat, season the beef with salt, then rub in the crushed peppercorns. Add the oil to the pan, then brown the steaks for 1 min each side. Place on a roasting tray and put in the... - 30.0917
Prime Rib Roast With Au Jus
The fantastic video shows how amazing and easy it is to make delicious prime rib roast. It takes just a little work the previous night to enhance flavor, but it is so worth it. The video makes a perfect au jus gravy for a prime rib roast to enjoy! - 109.452
Beef In A Marinade
I have to admit this recipe of Beef In a Marinade is on my favorite list. A lip-smacking dish, this Beef In a Marinade completes your spread. When it comes to cooking I am my worst critic. Kindly comment and let me know how is this Beef In a Marinade. - 49.3377
Boneless Pot Roast
Tie the beef at 1/2 inch intervals so it will keep its shape.
Combine the marinade in gredients in a 2 1/2 quart glass casserole.
Place the beef in the marinade.
There should be enough liquid to cover the beef.
If not, it will be necessary to turn the beef... - 41.4156
Pot Roast A La Eszterhazy
Lard beef with fat parts of bacon.
In a Dutch oven brown beef in hot lard.
Saute vegetables in same fat until lightly browned.
Add herbs and spices and 1 cup bouillon.
Return beef to Dutch oven.
Cook, covered, in preheated moderate oven... - 43.1285
Rib Roast Braised In Wine
1. Preheat oven to moderate (325° F.).
2. Dredge the roast with flour. In a Dutch oven, heat the butter, add the meat and brown on all sides.
3. Add the onions, leeks, carrots and garlic and saute until browned.
4. Add the wine and seasonings. Ignite the... - 35.2229
Spiced Pot Roast
Sprinkle meat with salt and pepper.
In Dutch oven brown meat on all sides in hot oil.
Remove meat; add carrot, celery, and onion to Dutch oven.
Cook vegetables till tender.
Drain off excess fat.
Return meat to Dutch oven.
Add water, bouillon granules, and... - 44.1251
Spiced York Pot Roast
Looking for a good Spiced York Pot Roast recipe? The key elements in this Spiced York Pot Roast is an ingredient which you will not believe at all. You can prepare this Spiced York Pot Roast as side dish or a main dish or even make it a week in advance. I am... - 49.4014
Quick Pot Roast
1. In 12-cup (3 liter) casserole, combining onions, carrot and sugar microwave uncovered at High for 10 to 12 minutes just until vegetables turn golden brown, stirring twice.
2. Then add pot roast and microwave at High for more 2 minutes.
3. Turning... - 46.6681
Savory Pot Roast
1) Preheat oven to 325F.
2) With damp paper towels wipe the pot roast.
3) In 6-quart Dutch oven heat butter. Add roast and brown over medium heat for about 20 minutes. Turn in between to brown all sides evenly.
4) Take off the roast and... - 44.2726
Old Fashioned Pot Roast
Place the beef on the rack in a broiling pan.
Broil 4" from the heat about 4 minutes on each side or until the surface is browned.
Drain the beef, then pat with paper towels.
Spray a large deep skillet with no-stick spray.
Place the beef, water, tomatoes... - 41.8174
Braised Pot Roast
1. In a small bowl, combine flour, pepper and salt. Mix well and apply on to beef roast uniformly. Keep aside.
2. In a medium sized skillet, heat oil and add beef roast.
3. Grill on a medium flame till brown on one side.
4. Top with... - 41.5111
Simple Old Fashioned Pot Roast
Roast beef on a rack at 375°F.
for 45 minutes or until done.
Place in Dutch oven with remaining ingredients.
Cover and simmer 1 to 1 1/2 hours, or until meat is very tender.
Remove beef and potatoes; slice beef.
Transfer 1/2 cup remaining mixture from Dutch... - 43.4048
Rolled Rump Roast
1) Roll roast and tie securely.
2) Make the rolls 5 inches in diameter and 10 to 12 inches long.
3) In a bowl mix remaining ingredients and combine.
4) Pour the mixture over roast.
5) Marinate the roast in refrigerator for 24 hours. Turn the... - 44.0058
Oven Roast Pork
Preheat the oven to 375°F (100°C).
Trim the pork of any excess fat.
Using a sharp knife, make a number of incisions in the meat and insert the garlic slivers and a little sage.
Mix the peppercorns, lemon rind and juice, salt and olive oil together and rub... - 39.5851
Swedish Pot Roast
1. Wipe roast with damp paper towels.
2. Preheat oven to 325F.
3. In hot butter in 6-quart Dutch oven, brown roast well over medium heat, turning on all sides with wooden spoons for about 20 minutes.
4. Remove roast and set aside.
5. Add... - 44.7435
Burgundy Pot Roast
1) Preheat hot oven at 475°.
2) In a stainless steel or glass bowl put meat in a bowl large enough to hold the meat and onions.
3) In another bowl mix onions, garlic, herbs, peppercorns, salt, and wine.
4) Pour mixture over it.
5) Cover... - 46.0187
Filet Mignon With Roasted Garlic Sauce
Combine the wine vinegar and shallots in a small saucepan.
Boil until nearly all the liquid has evaporated.
Add the chicken broth and boil until reduced to about 1 cup.
Squeeze the garlic from the roasted cloves and puree in the food processor or... - 33.1303
1. In quarter cup of warm water, dissolve the saltpetre; in four quarts of water, add salt, dissolved saltpetre, sugar, garlic, paprika and mixed pickling spices
2. Place it in a stone jar and add roast to it; refrigerate for a couple of weeks; remove... - 39.2032
Swedish Pot Roast
I made this Swedish Pot Roast last weekend for a change, when some unexpected guests visited. It was a tremendous success. Try this wonderful Swedish Pot Roast recipe for yourself! - 42.7111
Roasted Gigot Of Monkfish With Espagnole Sauce
1. For the sauce, heat the dripping in a large, heavy-based pan, add the shin of beef and fry over a medium-high heat, stirring from time to time, until nicely browned. Add carrot, celery, onion, bacon and crushed chillies, then fry for 10 mins until lightly... - 37.8194
Sauerbraten (sour Pot Roast)
Rub meat well with salt and pepper, and place in earthenware, dish with sliced onion, bay leaves, and peppercorns.
Heat an equal amount of water and vinegar to an amount sufficient to cover meat, and season with salt and sugar to taste.
Pour hot over meat,... - 37.0169
Holiday Favorite Crock Pot Roast With Brown Gravy
This holiday, treat your guests to a pot roast drenched with thick, zesty brown gravy. In this video, demonstrates how to make a crock pot to make a nifty pot roast meal. Very flavorful, very velvety, very rich, this roast dish with brown gravy makes for an... - 104.415
Pot Roast With Dill Pickles
Brown the roast well in the oil (be sure that pan is hot before you put in the oil or the meat).
Place the meat in a covered casserole, and add all the remaining ingredients except the sour cream.
Simmer for about 2 hours, or until the meat is very... - 35.7519
Pepper Crusted Tenderloin Roast
1. Tuck the thin end of the meat under the roast and tie with clean cotton string at 1/2-inch intervals. Using a rolling pin or the bottom of a heavy saucepan, crush the peppercorns between 2 sheets of paper towel. In a small bowl, mix the peppercorns, 2... - 35.4185
German Pot Roast
1. Rub brisket all over with salt. Place brisket in a large bowl and sprinkle garlic and ginger root over top.
2. Combine vinegar, water, vermouth, sugar, onions, cloves, bay leaves, pickling spice, peppercorns, mustard and vegetable oil. Pour marinade over... - 41.5991
Sauerbraten has a Scorching taste. The dry red wine and beef gives the Sauerbraten Fine taste. - 43.6654
Pot Roast Leg Of Lamb
For stock, place shank bone of lamb in a saucepan with remaining stock ingredients and add water to cover.
Put lid on pan and simmer 2 hours or until stock is very concentrated.
Trim any skin and fat from leg of lamb.
Cream butter in a bowl with a... - 43.3966
Prime Rib Au Poivre
Have butcher completely loosen bones for easier carving of roast.
Trim any excess fat from top of beef, leaving a layer about 1/4 inch thick.
Combine mustard and garlic in a small bowl; spread over top of beef.
Sprinkle peppercorns over mustard mixture.
Place... - 33.2406
Sauerbraten With Red Wine
Season beef with salt and pepper.
Place in a large glass bowl.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cover and refrigerate 4 to 6 days, turning meat several times daily.
Remove meat; reserve marinade.
Roast meat on a rack at 375°F.
for about 1 hour or until done.
Place... - 44.6439
Cote Du Boeuf With Bernaise Sauce
1. Preheat the oven at 400 degrees F.
To make Cote Du Boeuf :
2. In a pan heat oil and sauté ribeye steak until browned on both sides.
3. In the same pan melt butter and sizzle thyme sprigs and garlic.
4. Roast in the oven at 400... - 105.868
Sour Cream Sauerbraten
Trim excess fat from roast and put meat into a large glass bowl.
Combine water, vinegar, salt, onion, carrot, peppercorns, cloves, bay leaf, and juniper berries (if used) in a saucepan.
Bring to boiling, then set aside to cool.
Pour cooled marinade over meat,... - 45.6761
Lemon-honey Marinade For Pot Roast
Combine all marinade ingredients in Dutch oven or roasting pan; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer for 10 minutes.
Cool marinade to room temperature.
Place pot roast in marinade; let stand for 1 hour, turning roast frequently.
Cook roast in marinade. - 34.8739
Saute onion, green pepper, celery, and tripe in butter in large saucepan for 10 min over medium heat.
Add water, bouillon cubes, and then the peppercorns, bay leaf, and thyme, which have been tied in small cheesecloth bag.
Cover, and simmer 45 min.
Add... - 39.5596
Iowa Boiled Beef Dinner
1 In a large kettle,place the meat add salt, peppercorns, bay leaf, and water. Cover, heat to boiling and simmer for 1 1/2 hours.
2 Remove the meat; let any fat rise to the top of broth; skim and return meat to the kettle.
3 Cut off a band of skin... - 42.6513
Lamb Loin Roast
When you buy the meat, have your butcher cut a pocket in the lamb roast.
Sprinkle the outside and inside of the roast with salt and pepper.
Soak the rice with cold, salty water.
Meanwhile, prepare the filling by combining the ground... - 40.8119
Sauerbraten (german Pot Roast)
Combine first 8 ingredients in saucepan; bring to boil, and remove from heat.
Pour over beef in glass, stainless or earthenware bowl, and cover tightly.
Refrigerate from 24 hours to as long as 4 days.
Turn meat occasionally.
To cook, remove meat from marinade... - 42.9712
Boiled Beef Carbonnade
Place all ingredients except salt in 4-quart microproof bowl, add water to cover.
Cook; covered, on HI (max. power) 30 minutes.
Turn meat, add more water if necessary.
Cook, covered, on 50 (simmer) 60 minutes.
Let stand 10 minutes.
If not fork tender, return... - 39.8305
Sauerbraten is an easy to prepare side dish which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 37.062
1. Trim excess fat from roast and put meat into a large glass bowl.
2. Combine water, vinegar, salt, onion, carrot, peppercorns, cloves, bay leaf, and juniper berries (if used) in a saucepan. Bring to boiling, then set aside to cool.
3. Pour cooled marinade... - 42.4639
Sauerbraten With Raisin Sauce
In a large glass bowl combine marinade ingredients.
Add meat, cover, and refrigerate for 3 days.
Turn meat in marinade oc casionally After 3 days remove meat.
Strain and reserve marinade.
Brown meat in oil in a large skillet and place in slow cooker.
Add wine... - 40.9113
Great food does not mean having to spend the entire day in the kitchen. This easy beef superior recipe would really make a special difference to your dinner table. Try it!! - 48.9448
Beef Tenderloin With Dijon Cream Sauce
Combine oil and vinegar in a cup; rub onto beef. Season generously with salt. Let stand 15 minutes. Meanwhile, coarsely crush peppercorns and mustard seeds in a blender or food processor or by hand with a mortar and pestle. Roll beef in crushed mixture,... - 29.2887
Beef Tenderloin With Dijon Cream Sauce
Combine oil and vinegar in a cup; rub onto beef.
Season generously with salt.
Let stand 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, coarsely crush peppercorns and mustard seeds in a blender or food processor or by hand with a mortar and pestle.
Roll beef in crushed mixture,... - 46.5581
Roast Saddle Of Venison With Cream Sauce
You'll simply love the Roast Saddle Of Venison With Cream Sauce from the American cusine. An easy to make side dish, the Roast Saddle Of Venison With Cream Sauce is one of the best recipes that you can mouth! Please let us know if you agree with us. - 47.6639
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Place the sour cream mixture ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth and creamy.
Refrigerate until needed.
Preheat the oven to 250°.
Cut about 20 slits, evenly spaced and approximately 3/4 inch... - 42.6902