- » Beef Rice Ball
Beef Rice Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beef rice ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beef rice ball recipes.
Beef-rice Balls In Sour Cream Sauce
Mix the first 7 ingredients together, and form into 40 small balls.
Roll in 1/3 cup flour or bread crumbs, and fry slowly in drippings until lightly browned.
Lift out meat, and stir in 2 tablespoons flour.
Add stock slowly, and cook until smoothly... - 42.3013
Mix first 6 ingredients; shape into balls.
Brown in small amount of Crisco.
Add soup, tomato sauce and water.
Cook slowly for 1 hour. - 32.5848
Porcupine Rice Meatballs
These Porcupine Meatballs are my passion! Try these beef, rice and tomato soup balls sauced with condensed tomato sup for your next meal ! Your suggestions for these Porcupine Meatballs are welcome. - 33.6911
Korean Beef Rice Ball
Looking for an easy way to use up leftover cooked rice? Try this unique Korean rice ball snack. This is a rather cute and pretty way to serve rice to fussy kids. These Korean rice balls are just like the Japanese Onigiri. It makes a wonderful lunch box snack... - 109.23
Rice Coated Beef Balls
Cover rice with water and set aside.
In mixing bowl combine egg, garlic, salt, ginger, and pepper; add ground beef and onion and mix well.
Shape meat mixture into 24 meatballs.
Drain rice; roll meatballs in rice till coated.
Over high heat, bring water for... - 33.7464
Meat Ball And Rice Casserole
Combine rice, broken-up tomatoes, shortening, salt, rosemary, and sage in top of double boiler.
Heat to boiling point, stirring occasionally, then cover and cook over boiling water until rice is done, about 25 minutes.
Meanwhile, mix together ground beef,... - 41.6781
Porcupine Meat Balls
This is a surprisingly simple recipe for Porcupine Meat Balls - unusually rich and delicious with flavors most of us like to savor. This Porcupine Meat Balls is great accompaniment to meal or to serve for special occasions. - 46.8109
Chinese Beef Rice Baby Meatballs
1) In a mixing bowl, mix the scallions, ginger, eggs, water chestnuts, beef and 1 teaspoon sugar together.
2) Drizzle over and blend in the dark soy sauce and 2 tablespoons of the sherry, then shape the mixture into balls.
3) On a tray, evenly spread... - 44.7377
Chinese Sizzled Meatballs With Vegetables And Rice
Chinese Sizzled Meatballs With Vegetables And Rice is an irresistible mouth-watering main course meal recipe. Try this easy to prepare Chinese Sizzled Meatballs With Vegetables And Rice, you will love to serve to your loved ones. - 38.4897
Rice And Beef Porcupines
1. In a large bowl, combine the beef, salt, onion, oregano, rosemary, and rice. Shape the mixture into 1 1/2-inch balls.
2. Heat the oil in a heavy 12-inch skillet over moderately low heat for about 1 minute. Cook the meatballs, uncovered, turning frequently,... - 31.2967
Meatballs With Rice And Celery
Mix together the ground beef, rolled oats, salt, celery salt, pepper, and parsley.
Roll meat into balls the size of medium-sized walnuts.
In a large trying pan over medium heat saute meat balls until brown on all sides in the butter or margarine.
Arrange half... - 40.6849
Curried Beef Cakes And Rice
Mix beef, curry powder, stuffing mix, egg, salt and pepper together.
Shape into small balls.
Saute in butter over high heat 5 minutes until brown.
Pour over boiled rice. - 32.4778
Curried Meatballs And Rice
Mix beef, curry powder, paprika, stuffing mix, salt and pepper.
Shape into 32 small balls.
Saute in butter over high heat 5 minutes or until brown.
Good served with tomato sauce made with paprika. - 32.8365
Curried Meatball Kebobs With Rice
1) Combine the beef, cracker crumbs, soy sauce, onion, garlic and curry powder.
2) Shape the meat mixture into 1 1/2-inch balls. Then thread the meatballs, pineapple chunks and green pepper alternately on the 4 skewers.
3) Blend the corn syrup and... - 41.6437
Sweet 'n Sour Meatballs With Rice
Mix beef, bread crumbs, milk, egg, onion, 1/2 green pepper finely chopped, garlic, salt, pepper and 1 1/2 teaspoons soy sauce.
Shape into 1-inch balls and brown in oil on all sides.
Blend cornstarch with vinegar in large pan until smooth; add ginger, l/2 cup... - 38.0068
Mexican Beans And Rice With Spicy Meatballs
Mexican Beans And Rice With Spicy Meatballs is an amazingly delicious easy to prepare side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this Mexican Beans And Rice With Spicy Meatballs; I am sure your loved ones will give you a lot of... - 38.4679
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a mixing bowl and combine together cheese, beef and 1 teaspoon salt. Shape the mixture into 12 balls of equal size.
3) Take a frying pan and melt butter in it. Add the balls and brown them evenly.
4)... - 44.4046
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Mix together the breadcrumbs, meat, salt, pepper and 1.4 cup of onion, Bind with a beaten egg and shape into small balls, roughly the size of a walnut. Place in a cold place for about 40... - 45.5823