- » Beef Rice
Beef Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beef rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beef rice recipes.
Ground Beef And Wild Rice Casserole
Ground Beef And Wild Rice Casserole is tasty and filling. There was a point of time when I used to make this dish every weekend, Why don't you try the Ground Beef And Wild Rice Casserole for yourself, then you will understand why we love it! - 46.7157
Delta Beef And Rice
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Take a 12 inch skillet, put ground beef in it and cook until brown.
3. Once done, take the meat out and keep aside.
4. Put oil in the same skillet, heat it and stir in celery, green onion, green... - 45.8679
Ground Beef With Rice And Vegetables
Place wok over high heat.
When wok is hot, crumble in beef and stir-fry until lightly browned (about 2 minutes).
Remove beef and set aside.
Discard all but 1 tablespoon drippings.
Add onion and garlic and stir-fry for about 30 seconds.
Add green pepper and... - 43.7229
Spiced Beef And Rice
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. In a large skillet, brown ground beef along with green pepper and onion and drain.
3. Lightly grease a 1 1/2 quart casserole and combine all ingredients in it except cheese.
4. Cover and bake in the... - 41.8056
Beef Rice And Eggplant Casserole
Dram and mash the eggplant.
Brown the beef in 3 tablespoons of the butter or oil.
Add the onion and green pepper, and simmer until the vegetables are tender.
Mix together the eggplant, meat mixture, parsley, salt and pepper, and rice.
Turn into a... - 41.2798
Beef And Rice Hash
1) In a skillet, saute the ground beef, onion, and green pepper until the meat is browned and the vegetables are tender.
2) Drain off the fat well.
3) Stir in the rice, chili sauce, tomatoes salt, and pepper.
4) Simmer covered for about 10... - 41.0685
Beef And Rice Espagnole
In skillet cook meat and onion till meat is browned and onion is tender; drain off fat.
Stir in tomato sauce, uncooked rice, water, olives, chili peppers, garlic salt, pepper, and hot pepper sauce.
Bring to boiling.
Turn into a 11/2-quart casserole.
Cover;... - 39.3732
Beef And Rice Dinner
Place ground beef in 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Microwave at HIGH 3 to 4 minutes.
Stir once or twice during microwaving to break the meat apart.
Drain to remove excess drippings, if necessary.
Arrange rice in a single layer in a 2-quart casserole.
Spread corn... - 38.7952
Cheesy Beef Rice Bake
In large saucepan cook ground beef or ground pork and garlic till meat is browned.
Drain off fat.
Remove from pan and set aside.
In same saucepan cook uncooked rice in butter or margarine till golden brown, stirring frequently.
Stir in water, carrot, bouillon... - 38.3628
Rice Hamburger Dish
Cook onions, garlic and green pepper in small amount of margarine until almost tender.
Add hamburger, salt and chili powder; cook until hamburger is done.
Add tomato sauce and water.
Add rice; stir mixture well.
Cover and cook slowly until rice is... - 37.9873
Wash chayotes, cut into halves, and scoop out pulp and reserve.
Mix remaining ingredients except last 2.
Fill chayotes with mixture.
Brown reserved pulp lightly in a little olive oil.
Put chayotes in a greased shallow baking dish and pour pulp and tomatoes... - 37.984
Ground Beef And Rice
Ground Beef And Rice is a unique and winning dish that is perfect for your dinner parties. Surprise your guests with this filling and tasty dish. I am sure they will love the Ground Beef And Rice. - 35.1645
This Hamburger-Rice Dish is an excellent dish for your weekend luncheons. This mouthwatering and succulent meat and rice preparation is incomparable. Try this wonderful Hamburger-Rice Dish recipe. - 33.385
Cheesy Beef Rice Pie
Combine the ground beef, onion, salt and pepper and pat into a 9-inch pie pan forming a crust.
Combine the rice, tomato sauce and water and pour into the beef crust.
Cover with aluminum foil.
Bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes.
Remove the foil and top with... - 32.6055
Beef Sonoma & Rice
1. In large skillet, brown ground beef and garlic; drain. Remove from skillet; set aside.
2. In same skillet, prepare Rice-A-Roni Mix as package directs, stirring in beef mixture, green pepper and onions during last 5 minutes of cooking.
3. Sprinkle with... - 32.038
Crumble and brown hamburger over medium heat in large pan.
Remove from heat; add soup, onion powder, tomato juice and rice.
Stir until well blended; return to heat.
Cover and cook over low heat for 25 minutes, stirring frequently.Sprinkle cheese over top and... - 28.045
Spiced Beef And Rice
Brown ground beef, green pepper, and onion in a large skillet; drain.
Combine all ingredients except cheese in a lightly greased 1 1/2 -quart casserole.
Cover and bake at 350Â° for 20 minutes; add cheese and bake, uncovered, an additional 10 minutes - 25.739
Beef Topping L For Cooked Rice
Cooked rice is great with beef and you know that and the Beef Topping l For Cooked Rice seconds the fact. This Beef Topping l For Cooked Rice only gets better when a bit of shredded turnips as well as ginger is added to it. Good one to try! - 24.4927
Beef Topping For Cooked Rice
There are few dishes which can get better than cooking rice along with beef topping. This Beef Topping For Cooked Rice recipe proves that Beef topping is one of the most delicious toppings to go along with cooked rice. Cook on! - 24.4237
Fried Beef With Rice
Chill the rice overnight, fry the ground beef and onion in a skillet until lightly browned, then add the rice and fry for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add the soy sauce and 1/4 cup water.
Pour the eggs over the rice mixture and cover.
Cook over low heat... - 24.4094
Mushroom Beef Rice
1. Place rice in 2-quart (8 x 8) glass baking dish. Top with beef slices. Combine soup, milk and seasonings in 4-cup measure. Pour over meat and rice. Cover with plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on REHEAT for 10 to 12 minutes. Let stand, covered, 5 minutes befo - 23.0361
Beef Rice Recipes By Category