- » Beef Rib
Beef Rib Recipes
Beef ribs, tender juicy and flavored ribs are sumptuous mealtime fares. The beef ribs taste best when smoked. The longer the duration of smoking and the lower the temperature, the more tender and juicy the beef ribs ... More »
Royal Beef Ribs
1) In a saucepan, mix together all ingredients except ribs and stir well.
2) Heat the vinegar mixture and bring to a boil.
3) Lower the heat; simmer for 20 to 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4) Remove the bay leaf.
5) Dredge the ribs... - 45.7593
Braised Short Ribs Of Beef Jardiniere
Dredge meat with flour.
Brown on all sides in fat in Dutch oven.
Add stock; cover and bake in preheated slow oven (300°F.) for 2 to 3 hours, or until meat is very tender.
Baste frequently with liquid in pan.
During last hour of cooking, add... - 45.3113
Braised Short Ribs Of Beef
Braised Short Ribs Of Beef is a delicious side dish recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Braised Short Ribs Of Beef; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 43.9966
Curried Beef Rib Roast
1. Prepare spit roast or the oven to roast the beef.
2. In a small bowl, combine all the spices with 1 tablespoon water to make a paste. Keep aside until required.
3. In a saucepan, combine 3/4 cup water, rice, sherry, and bouillon.
4.... - 42.9456
Braised Short Ribs Of Beef
Sprinkle pepper over short ribs.
Heat olive oil in a dutch oven or casserole.
Sear ribs, 3 or 4 at a time, browning well on all sides.
As they are browned, drain them on paper towels.
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Return half of the ribs to the... - 42.1913
Beef Rib Roast With Yorkshire Popovers
1) Preheat the oven to 425F.
2) In a shallow roasting pan, place the beef roast with its fat side up. Do not cover or add any water.
3) Insert a meat thermometer and bake the meat for 10 minutes. Turn down the heat to 325F.
4) Roast for... - 41.4185
Roast Prime Ribs Of Beef
1. Preheat oven to 325F.
2. Wipe the roast of beef with damp paper towels.
3. In a bowl combine flour, mustard, salt and pepper and rub all over beef.
4. Place roast, fat side up, with the ribs as rack, in roasting pan.
5. Insert meat... - 36.4907
Tangy Beef Ribs
CHOP RIBS into individual serving pieces, if necessary.
Bring a large pan of water to boil.
1.Cook ribs in boiling water 5 minutes; drain.
2.Combine tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, paprika, chilli powder and garlic in large bowl and mix well.
Add... - 36.1906
Hot & Spicy Beef Back Ribs
Place each slab of ribs, meat-side down, in center of double-thick rectangle of heavy-duty foil.
Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of the water over each slab of ribs.
To form packets, bring two long sides of foil together over ribs.
Fold edges over 3 or 4 times,... - 35.7399
Lemon-honey Beef Ribs
Mix lemon juice, honey, oil, catsup, salt, oregano, pepper sauce and garlic in 1 1/2-quart saucepan.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 10 minutes.
Place beef on rack in shallow roasting pan.
Cook in 325Â° oven, turning and brushing with sauce... - 32.9759
Braised Short Ribs Of Beef
1. Preheat oven to slow (300° F.).
2. Combine the flour, salt, pepper and rosemary. Dredge the ribs with the seasoned flour.
3. In a skillet, heat the bacon drippings, add the onion and celery and saute five minutes. Transfer the vegetables to a heavy kettle... - 32.0128
Braised Short Ribs Of Beef With Vegetables
Dredge meat with the combined flour, salt, and pepper, and brown well on all sides in the fat in a skillet.
Place browned meat and drippings in a large kettle, Dutch oven, or deep-well cooker.
Add the water, cover, and simmer over low heat for 2 hrs.
Then add... - 31.9299
Fruit Glazed Beef Ribs
Arrange ribs on rack in large roasting pan.
Bake at 400°F for 30 minutes.
In small saucepan, over medium heat, cook and stir steak sauce, ketchup, preserves, lemon juice and lemon peel until blended.
Grill ribs over medium heat for 20 minutes or until done,... - 31.3504
Beef Ribs With Mustard
– Dredge each beef rib with mixture of flour and dry mustard.
– In a heavy skillet, heat oil and cook beef ribs a few at a time.
– Place beef ribs in a stove-top casserole dish and season with bay leaf, thyme, salt and pepper.
– Pour hot... - 30.734
Spicy Hot Beef Ribs
1. Prepare outdoor grill for barbecuing.
2. Meanwhile prepare barbecue sauce: In medium-sized bowl, mix catchup, brown sugar, horseradish, Worcestershire, oregano, salt, and hot-pepper sauce.
3. Place beef back ribs on grill over medium heat; cook 10 minutes,... - 30.3944
Barbecued Short Ribs Of Beef
Barbecued Short Ribs Of Beef is a lovely meat dish that is both filling and yummy. I served this for an informal get together for dinner and everyone loved it. Try the Barbecued Short Ribs Of Beef at home and you will understand why! - 30.2937
Herb Crust Beef Rib Roast
Prepare Creamy Horseradish & Chive Sauce the day before.
In small bowl, combine parsley, thyme, oil, pepper and garlic. Press evenly onto surface of beef roast.
Place roast, fat side up, in shallow roasting pan. Insert ovenproof meat thermometer so tip is... - 29.347
Succulent Beef Ribs
1. Cut ribs in half lengthwise. Place in 2-quart (12 x 7) glass baking dish. Cover with plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 10 minutes. Drain. Add remaining ingredients; recover.
3. Microwave on SIMMER for 25 minutes. Stir and continue cooking on SIMMER... - 25.9864
Standing Beef Rib Roast
Season roast with salt and pepper.
Place roast, fat side up, in open shallow roasting pan.
Insert meat thermometer so the bulb reaches the center of the largest muscle, being sure that the bulb does not rest in fat or on bone.
(Do not add water; do not... - 22.8447
Horseradish And Herb Crusted Beef Rib Roast
1. Preheat the oven to 325° In a food processor, combine the butter with the garlic, horseradish, thyme, rosemary and sage and process to a paste.
2. Stand the roast in a very large roasting pan. Season generously all over with salt and pepper and set it... - 21.2028
Beef Rib Recipes By Category