- » Beef Red Wine
Beef Red Wine Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beef red wine recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beef red wine recipes.
Beef In Red Wine
1) Cut bacon strips into pieces.
2) Take a large shallow dish and stir fry onion on power for a few minutes.
3) Stir in meat and cook further for a few minutes.
4) Take a bowl and make a smooth paste of flour with wine.
5) Drizzle in the... - 43.5444
Beef With Red Wine
1. Cook beef and salt pork in a heavy kettle until they brown. Season the mixture with salt and pepper.
2. Arrange a rack beneath the kettle-€™s bottom and add rest of the ingredients.
3. Cover the mixture and simmer the mixture for 180 to 210... - 43.1394
Beef In Red Wine
1) With a flour trim fat and gristle from the meat.
2) Cut meat into neat pieces.
3) Dredge in seasoned flour.
4) Trim and chop bacon rashers.
5) Preheat oven moderate oven (355°F. - Gas Mark 4)
6) In a pan melt butter or margarine, mix... - 42.4486
Classic Beef And Red Wine Casserole
Rub beef with salt; sprinkle with pepper.
Blend all marinade ingredients.
Pour marinade into glass or ceramic bowl.
Add beef; turn it several times, so that all sides are coated with marinade.
Cover; marinate in refrigerator 12 to 24 hours.
Turn beef... - 40.9179
Gangbang Beef In Red Wine
Brown meat on all sides in melted butter in skillet.
Transfer meat to a rack in covered roaster or Dutch oven.
Add tomatoes, onions, carrots, celery, wine and seasonings.
Add broth to cover meat.
Roast at 3500 for about 2 1/2 hours, until meat is... - 40.8317
Beef And Red Wine Broth
Melt the butter in a soup pot.
Add onions, carrots, parsnip and chopped garlic and cook, covered, over low heat until vegetables are tender and lightly colored, about 25 minutes.
Add chopped parsley, beef stock and wine and season with salt and pepper.
Set... - 37.4195
Stewed Beef In Red Wine
Heat the butter and oil in a large saucepan.
Add the onions, garlic, celery and bacon and fry for 5 minutes.
Add the meat and fry for a further 10 minutes.
Stir in the flour and cook for 2 minutes.
Gradually stir in the wine and water and bring to the... - 37.3512
Beef In Red Wine (carbonata)
If you love beef, you will sure love this Beef In Red Wine (Carbonata). It is the combination of red wine, butter and beef which makes this Beef In Red Wine (Carbonata) taste richer. Check out the recipe of Beef In Red Wine (Carbonata). - 33.9545