- » Beef Red Pepper
Beef Red Pepper Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beef red pepper recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beef red pepper recipes.
Beef Tenderloin Crostini With Spicy Red Pepper Mayo And Cheese
True Italian cuisine. Watch this video to prepare crostini with beef tenderloins, topped with home made red pepper mayonnaise. This is a flavorful appetizer loaded with the goodness of cheese and the red pepper mayo does wonder to this dish. A slight zesty... - 114.603
Beef Tenderloin Crostini With A Red Pepper Mayo
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. In a baking pan take red bell pepper and rub olive oil over it, roast in a preheated oven for 20 minutes at 350 degrees F.
3. Cut the bell pepper and take out the seeds and stem. Make puree in a... - 106.084
Corned Beef, Cabbage, And Red Pepper Stew
If the winter cold is making you feel numb, get into kitchen and whip up this extremely warm and hearty Corned Beef, Cabbage, And Red Pepper Stew. A great combination of spice and vegetable in beef, this Corned Beef, Cabbage, And Red Pepper Stew is an... - 40.6922
Chili Beef And Red Pepper Fajitas With Chipotle Salsa
1. Place steak on plate. Squeeze lime juice over steak; sprinkle with chili powder and cumin. Coat well; let stand 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, to prepare salsa, combine tomatoes and picante sauce in small bowl. Place chipotle on small plate. Using fork, mash... - 36.4458
You May Also Like!
Red And Green Pepper Steak
Saute peppers in oil until soft in large skillet; remove to hot platter; keep warm.
Cook steak in oil remaining in skillet, turning once, 5 minutes on each side, or until steak is as done as you like it.
Slice steak and arrange with peppers on hot... - 38.4045
Peppered Beef Skewers With Red Onion Horseradish Marmalade
In a bowl, mix garlic, soy, and pepper.
Cut beef into 1/4-inch-thick strips about 3 inches long.
Mix with seasonings.
Cover and chill for 1 hour or up until the next day.
Weave slender skewers through the meat, keeping strips flat.
Place on a grill 4 to 6... - 29.8069
Roast Beef In Red Wine With Green Pepper Sauce
1. Trim and truss the beef if necessary. Heat 1 tablespoon butter in a stew pan and fry the beef quickly. Make certain it is well browned all over. Place beef in a 325°F oven till thermometer reads 140°F (rare) or 160°F (medium) for about 1 1/2 hours.... - 33.8917
Hamburgers Stuffed With Mozzarella And Red Peppers
1 ln a medium-size bowl, combine the red pepper, cheese, olives, basil, and vinegar.
In another medium-size bowl, combine the beef, garlic, salt, and black pepper.
2 Using your hands, shape the beef mixture into 8 thin patties about 3 1/2 inches in... - 32.8363
Grilled Sirloin With Red Pepper Puree
Try out the easy-to-make Grilled Sirloin With Red Pepper Puree. Enjoy the Grilled Sirloin With Red Pepper Puree at any party and let us know how much you liked it! - 40.1199
Beef Stuffed Peppers
Beef stuffed peppers are prepared with green peppers and a beef and vegetable filling. Prepared with cooked beef along with onions and corn, the mixture is flavored with chili powder and tomato sauce. Seasoned and baked with a cheese topping, the beef stuffed... - 37.7447
Red And Green Pepper Beef
1) In a skillet, heat oil and saute peppers till soft.
2) Remove onto a hot platter and keep warm.
3) Add steak into the skillet and turning once, cook for 5 minutes on each side till the steak is cooked as desired.
4) Slice the steak and arrange... - 42.3188
Spicy Hunan Beef With Scallion And Sweet Red Peppers
1) Prepare the marinade and the beef. Holding the knife or cleaver at an angle, cut the beef grain into long strips measuring about ½-inch in thickness and ½-inch in width. Crosswise cut the strips into 2-inch lengths.
2) In a large bowl,... - 46.7272
Easy Red And Green Pepper Steak
In a medium size bowl, combine the soy sauce, sherry, vinegar, and ginger.
Add the steak and toss well to coat.
In a heavy 12 inch skillet, heat 1 1/2 teaspoons of the peanut oil and all the sesame oil over moderately high heat about 1 minute.
Drain the... - 40.2199
Green Pepper Beef Stew
Season roast with salt and pepper; brown in hot fat in large roasting pan.
Add water and simmer for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Remove roast from liquid; cool and slice thin.
Return meat to liquid; add green peppers and garlic salt.
Return to heat and simmer 4... - 27.2698