- » Beef Puff Pastry
Beef Puff Pastry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beef puff pastry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beef puff pastry recipes.
Beef And Mushrooms In Puff Pastry
1. Thaw pastry according to package directions. On a lightly floured surface, roll puff pastry sheet to a 14-inch square. Cut into 4 equal squares. Fill four 10-ounce casseroles or custard cups with crumpled foil; invert onto a large baking sheet. (The foil... - 35.7102
Microwave Beef In Puff Pastry
– Thaw puff pastry shells. With rolling pin, flatten and shape each into a rectangle, sprinkle a small amount of flour on pastry shell to avoid it sticking to rolling pin.
– Put 1 oz (30 g) pate de foie in the middle of each pastry shell; place filets... - 30.882
You May Also Like!
Beef Tenderloin In Pastry
Trim excess fat from meat.
Set meat on platter.
Combine wine and dressing, and pour over meat.
Marinate in refrigerator 4 hours, turning meat several times.
Thaw cream puff dough according to package directions, about 1 hour before serving time.
Drain meat,... - 34.5022
Boeuf En Croute
This Boeuf En Croute recipe is a puff pastry recipe made with abeef and bacon filling. Brandied and combined along with pate de foie gras, the filling is seasoned and baked in the puff pastry shell. Served with a shallot butter sauce made with madeira poured... - 46.773
Sausage Stroganoff In Puff Pastry Shells
Preheat oven to 250°F.
Cut sausage into bite-size pieces.
Cook in large skillet over medium heat until browned, stirring occasionally.
Remove sausage; set aside.
Add onion to drippings; cook and stir until just tender.
Stir in sausage and all remaining... - 33.8479
Mushroom Soup With Puff Pastry Hat
Melt butter in large heavy saucepan; sauté mushrooms, caraway seed and paprika until mushrooms are tender.
Whisk in flour until absorbed.
Add stock and simmer, partially covered, for 20 minutes; cool.
Remove and puree mushrooms; return to soup.
Stir in ha - 33.8908
Truffle Consomme With Puff Pastry
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2) In a saucepan, add consomme, truffles and sherry. Bring to a simmer on low flame.
3) Pour the consumme into 4 oven-safe bowls.
4) Take the ouff pastry sheet and roll out to get a 1/8-inch thick sheet. Cut 4... - 37.2681
Rabbit Pie With Puff Pastry
Rabbit Pie is another English recipe. Rabbit pie was a very popular with the people who could not afford beef. The rabbit meat with mushrooms flavored with pepper gives the Rabbit Pie a fantastic taste. It is a economical recipe. - 44.6924
Beef Fillet In Pastry
Melt the butter in a pan, add the beef and garlic and fry quickly for 15 minutes (or 10 minutes for a rare centre to the beef, 25 minutes for a well done fillet), turning on all sides.
Remove the beef from the pan, add the mushrooms and cook until soft.
Put... - 43.5015
Individual Beef Wellingtons
Indvidual beef wellingtons makes lovely meat stuffed puff pastries. Prepared with tenderloin steaks and mushrooms, stuffed in the puff pastries and baked, the individual beef wellingtons are herbed and flavored with added wine. - 44.6188
Beef Curry Puffs
If you are thinking of preparing a snack, wait a minute! This Beef Curry Puffs recipe will be just the right one for you! It is simple and easy to prepare and what is more is that it can be made from ingredients available in your freezer. So get set and go! - 106.324
Beef Curry Puffs
1. To make filling, heat oil in a frying pan over a high heat, add shallots, curry paste and cumin and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add beef and stir-fry for 5 minutes or until brown. Remove pan from heat and stir in coriander. Set aside to cool.
2. Roll out... - 36.6648
Beef Puff Pastry Recipes By Category