- » Beef Pita
Beef Pita Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beef pita recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beef pita recipes.
Spicy And Citrus Pita Fajitas
How about a fajita without tortilla? No kidding! Here is a recipe for spicy and citrus pita fajitas which will surprise you and your diners with its magical combination of flavors. Take a look at the video for the recipe. So now, do you believe that fajitas... - 118.472
Grilled And Meat Stuffed Pita Bread
Here's a good way to use Pita bread, stuff and grill them. In the video, Robin uses ground meat paste as the stuffing and then grills pita wedges to make some awesome appetizers. It's a nice pita sandwich and a good way to use any leftover pita bread. - 116.971
Hot Pita Pockets
1. In a 2 quart microwave safe casserole dish mix the pork and beef and microwave at full power for 4 minutes (or until the meat turns brown) covered with microwave safe plastic wrap, stirring in between 2-3 times.
2. Remove from the microwave and... - 44.9719
Joe's Special Stuffed Pita's
1) Into a skillet, fry the meat till evenly browned
2) Using a knife, chop the onion roughly
3) Cut the tofu onto cubes
4) Add the onion to the beef
5) Mix together the tofu, oregano, marjoram, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper to the beef and cook... - 43.8405
Barbecued Beef Pita Sandwiches
Heat oven to 350°.
In large skillet, brown ground beef with onion and garlic, drain.
Add ketchup, chili powder, cumin, pepper, and corn.
Cover and simmer 8 to 10 minutes.
Stir and simmer 3 to 4 minutes or until corn is tender.
Cut pocket bread in half.
Spoon... - 37.7992
Garlic Beef In Pita Bread With Cool Yogurt Sauce
1. Prepare Cool Yogurt Sauce and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, stir together garlic, soy sauce, sugar, and red pepper flakes. Add steak and stir to coat. Set aside; stir occasionally. Trim and discard ends of onions; then cut onions into 1-inch (2.5-cm)... - 34.3046
Spicy Beef And Mushrooms In Pita
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in hot salad oil, cook walnuts, stirring occasionally, until golden, about 5 minutes. Remove walnuts to paper towels to drain. Wipe skillet clean.
2. In same skillet over high heat, cook ground beef and onion,... - 31.7343
Meat Pita Pockets
Mix first three ingredients together and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes.
Spoon filling into pita pockets. - 20.9592
Beef Pita Recipes By Category