- » Beef Pickle German
Beef Pickle German Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beef pickle german recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beef pickle german recipes.
Sauerbraten With Pickling Spice
Rub meat with salt and ginger; put in large bowl.
Combine remaining ingredients except fat and flour; bring to boil and pour over meat.
Cover and put in refrigerator for 3 days.
Turn meat once each day.
Remove meat from pickling liquid; reserve... - 46.7892
1) Combine the water, vinegar, salt, sugar, peppercorns, bay leaf, allspice, red pepper and garlic together.
2) Allow to boil or cook in the microwave on HIGH for 8 minutes, cool and refrigerate.
3) Cut the knackwurst on an angle into 1/4 inch... - 40.3321
German Style Beef Rolls
1. Cut the round steak into eight rectangles and pound each piece till thin; salt and pepper it
2. Spread each piece with prepared mustard, sprinkle marjoram and put a piece of diced bacon and pickle on each piece of meat; roll up and... - 44.1843
German Marinated Beef
Pierce beef thoroughly with fork.
Place flour in nylon cooking bag.
Shake to coat.
Top with onion.
In 2-cup measure, mix wine vinegar, water, honey, oil, pickling spice and salt.
Pour over steak and onion.
Secure bag with nylon tie or... - 41.3883
German Beef Roulade
With meat mallet or rolling pin, flatten meat to approximately a 10 X 8 inch rectangle.
Spread mustard over meat.
In large skillet, over medium-high heat, cook bacon and onion until bacon is crisp; pour off fat, reserving 1/4 cup.
Spread bacon mixture over... - 34.8597
German Beef Rolls
Lay steaks on flat surface.
Spread each with mustard; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Divide pickles, salt pork, and onion among steaks as shown.
Roll up steaks jelly-roll fashion; secure with beef-roll clamps, toothpicks, or thread.
Heat oil in heavy... - 42.0336
Old German Sauerbraten
In a 4 quart flameproof enameled or glass casserole, bring the onion, vinegar, water, wine, carrot, pickling spice, lemon rind, and salt to a boil.
Adjust the heat so that the mixture bubbles gently and cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes; cool to room... - 40.2244
Fried Sausage And Potato Salad
1. today we use already cooked sausages
(another is fresh meat, usually we use a fork to sting it a few times before fry ) put the sausage in the hot pan, add some oil and sausages in , after both side turn brown, put it in oven on middle stage for 8 - 10... - 32.7704
German Meatballs Or Koenigsberger
These German Meatballs Or Konigsberger are an addiction ! Savory meatballs in gravy with buttered bread crumbs are my favorite with rice or pasta. Try out these German Meatballs Or Konigsberger and let me know if you like them. - 44.1233
German Pot Roast
1. Rub brisket all over with salt. Place brisket in a large bowl and sprinkle garlic and ginger root over top.
2. Combine vinegar, water, vermouth, sugar, onions, cloves, bay leaves, pickling spice, peppercorns, mustard and vegetable oil. Pour marinade over... - 39.797
German Style Stuffed Meat Loaf
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a 1-quart bowl, add all the ingredients except sauerkraut and cheese, mix thoroughly.
3) On a sheet of wax paper spread the mixture to form a 6 x 8-inch rectangle.
4) Spread sauerkraut over the... - 45.5991
German Tongue With French Sauce
Place the tongue in a large kettle, add the pickling spices, beer and enough water to cover.
Simmer gently for 2 hours.
When about done, presoak pot, top and bottom, in water for 15 minutes.
Put the chopped onion in bottom of the pot, then add the... - 40.589
1) Preheat the oven to 375 F.
2) Presoak the Romertopf (clay pot).
3) Then, cut the meat into cubes. Also, peel and chop the vegetables.
4) In a frying pan, heat a little fat and fry the meat and vegetables.
5) To the soaked Romertopf,... - 44.2195
Bavarian Beef Plate
1 Mix sauerkraut and Thousand Island dressing in a small bowl.
2 Place 1 slice of bread on each of 4 serving plates; top each with cheese, then corned beef.
3 Spoon sauerkraut mixture over corned beef; cover with remaining slices of bread. Hold in place with... - 25.1181
1) Take a meat mallet and pound the meat into eight 4 x 8 inch slices.
2) Slice the speck into eight long strips.
3) Lightly spread each meat slice with mustard, one slice of speck, salt and pepper to taste, chopped onion and roll meat... - 41.4902
Dilly Beef Sandwiches
1) In a bowl, whisk together cream cheese and sour cream.
2) Fold in the pickle and dill weed.
3) Smear one side of each bread slice liberally with the cheese mixture.
4) Arrange few slices of meat, lettuce leaf and tomato slice over 4 bread slices.
5)... - 41.1913
Seared Beef Rouladen With Black Forest Ham
Preheat oven to 250°.
Pound steaks to 1/4- to 1/2-inch thickness, about 4 x 5 inches each.
If necessary, butterfly steak pieces before pounding.
Season both sides of steaks with salt and pepper.
Spread 1 Tbsp mustard over one side of each steak; top with one... - 42.455
In frying pan, brown wieners in butter.
Add soup and water, heat, stir occasionally.
Place wieners in rolls; spoon chili over.
Top with onions; garnish with shredded mild process cheese, sliced stuffed olives, chopped green pepper, or sliced... - 27.2698
Rouladen is a German recipe. The Rauladen is a meat roll and it gets its incredible taste from combination of pork and beef mixed with carrot and diced with salt and pepper. - 41.0118
Rueben Style Pockets
1. Use the scissors to cut each pita in half crosswise (so you have four half circles).
2. With the table knife, spread the inside of the pita pockets with salad dressing.
3. Put some of the corned beef in each pocket. Tear the cheese into pieces that will... - 22.7378
Season steak with salt and pepper.
Pound 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick with meat mallet.
Cut into four 3 x 6-inch strips.
Spread 1 1/2 tablespoons mustard on each strip.
Layer each strip with 1 1/2 tablespoons onion, 1 slice bacon and 1 dill pickle.
Roll to enclose... - 39.8447
German Meat Loaf With Sauerkraut Potatoes
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350 degrees.
2) In a mixing bowl mix onion, salt, pepper, herbs and eggs.
3) Add broth and mix well.
4) Add meat and bread crumbs to the egg mixture. Mix thoroughly.
5) Place half mixture in the bottom of a 9"... - 44.152
German Herring Salad
German Herring Salad is an amazingly delicious recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Serve this salad recipe to them, I bet everyone will praise for your creativity. - 35.239
Bratwurst With Beer Mustard
To make mustard, mix dry mustard, 1/3 cup beer, and horse radish together in a small bowl.
Let mustard stand for 15 minutes.
Stir the mustard before serving.
If mustard is too thick, add beer by the tablespoon until desired consistency is obtained.
Cut... - 40.6125
1) In a medium bowl, mix together salt, ginger, vinegar, water, onion, pickling spices, bay leaf, peppers, cloves and sweetener.
2) Mix in the beef until well combined.
3) Cover the bowl with a plastic film and place it in the refrigerator for 1 or 2... - 45.5991
Combine roast, onions, carrot, celery, wine vinegar, salt, pickling spice, parsley and thyme in bowl; mix well.
Marinate beef, covered, in refrigerator for a minimum of 3 days, turning beef once a day.
Brown roast on all sides in mixture of butter and olive... - 45.3845
Sauerbraten Using Wine Vinegar
1.Make a mixture of vinegar, water, salt, pepper, onions, celery flakes and pickling spice.
2.Marinate the meat in it and leave covered for 2 hours.
3.Put sugar to the meat and cook on low flame for 3 hours after putting the lid... - 46.829
1) Clean the meat and remove the sinus and fat off.
2) Rub the meat with salt and ginger, place in the large bowl.
3) In a saucepan, combine vinegar, water, onions, pickling spice, bay leaves, peppercorn, cloves and sugar, bring to boil.
4) Cool... - 45.5291
Simple Sauerbraten With Red Wine
In large glass bowl, combine roast, onion, carrot, celery, vinegar, water, wine and spices.
Marinate, covered, in refrigerator 3 days, turning roast occasionally.
Set Power Select at HIGH.
Prepare cooking bag according to package directions; place roast,... - 46.7316
Sauerbraten With Sirloin Tip
Place meat in deep bowl.
Mix together vinegar, water, and next 5 ingredients; pour over meat.
Cover and refrigerate for 48 hours, turning meat in liquid twice a day.
Take meat from refrigerator 1 hour before cooking.
Drain meat, reserve liquid.
Pat meat dry... - 41.067
Grilled Reuben Sandwich
There is nothing like yummy grilled sandwich to satiate a hunger pang. In this video, Betty shares with her viewers her favorite recipe of crusty grilled Reuben sandwich recipe. It so good that even the regular sauerkraut hater won't be able to resist it. A... - 94.4342
1. Take a skillet and melt butter. Brown frankfurters until they turn brown.
2. Stir in water and soup and cook. Mixture should be stirred at occasional intervals.
3. Arrange the frankfurters over rolls, and spoon chili over it.
4. Top it with... - 28.7055