- » Beef Pea Mushroom
Beef Pea Mushroom Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beef pea mushroom recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beef pea mushroom recipes.
Beef With Snow Pea Pods And Mushrooms
Beef With Snow Pea Pods And Mushrooms is a wonderfully delicious dish that is sure to entice your taste buds. I served this for a get together with my friends at home. They loved it and have been haunting me for this Beef With Snow Pea Pods And Mushrooms... - 43.932
Beef, Mushroom And Peas Bourguignon
Dredge stew meat in flour.
Conventionally brown in oil on surface unit.
Combine all ingredients except peas, mushrooms and 1/2 cup burgundy.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Insert probe into liquid.
Cook on HIGH (9); HEAT & HOLD at 180°F for 2 hours, or until meat... - 44.5481
Beef, Mushroom And Peas Bourguignon
Beef Bourguignon is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Beef Bourguignon recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 44.872
Beef Lengua With Mushroom And Peas
Planning a family get-together and want to make something different? Then take a look at this amazing beef lengua recipe. In this video the chef shows simple directives to make a mouth watering beef lengua with mushrooms, green peas and basil. Try this and be... - 100.538
Stir Fry Beef And Snow Peas
Stir fry beef and snow peas is prepared with sirloin beef strips. Marinated with soy sauce and cooked with corn, mushrooms and snow pea pods, the stir fry beef is flavored with ginger root and rice wine. Wok cooked, the beef stir fru with snow peas is great... - 48.773
Flank Steak With Mushrooms & Peas
Try this version of amazingly delicious Flank Steak With Mushrooms & Peas recipe. An effortlessly prepared side dish recipe; the Flank Steak With Mushrooms & Peas is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 44.1071
Heat butter in a large heavy skillet.
Add ground beef and separate into small pieces; cook until lightly browned.
Add mushrooms, raisins, peas, broth, curry powder, and soy sauce.
Break block of peas apart and gently toss mixture to blend.
Arrange orange... - 40.2144
Stir Fry Beef And Pea Pods
1) Take partially freeze steak, slice into 2-x1/4 - inch strips and keep aside.
2)Mix oyster sauce, water, cornstarch, soy sauce, and sugar and keep aside.
3) Take a preheated wok, pour oil, and heat for 2 minutes at 325 degree F.
4)... - 47.5741
Chinese Beef With Peas And Peanuts
Thaw peas slightly.
Pour peanuts into hot oil in a wok or large frying pan.
Turn off heat and let peanuts stand about 1 1/2 minutes until golden.
Drain, leaving 1 tablespoon oil.
Stir-fry onion, garlic, and celery and then add ground beef.
Cook briskly until... - 43.9356
Snow Peas And Mushrooms With Wild Rice
In 2 quart casserole, place wild rice and water.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 15 minutes; stir after 7 minutes.
Add carrots, onion, green pepper, white rice, marjoram and beef broth.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 30 to 33 minutes, until all liquid is... - 43.5494
Chinese Beef With Pea Pods
1 Using a damp paper towel, wipe the steak.
2 Trim the excess fat and cut meat into 1/2 inch wide strips.
3 In a bowl, mix 1/3 cup flour with ginger and coat meat strips with the mixture.
4 In a large skillet, heat 3... - 44.3568
Beef With Peppers And Snow Peas
1 In a 12-inch nonstick skillet add the oil and heat.
2 Add in ginger and garlic;saute until golden.
3 Add in the pepper strips, snow peas, mushrooms, and scallions and saute until tender-crisp.
4 Add the steak and cook stirring constantly,... - 40.3869
Chinese Beef And Pea Pods
Cut meat diagonally into very thin slices.
Mix 1 tbs soy sauce, ginger root and garlic.
Sprinkle on meat; toss.
Marinate meat 1 hr.
In large skillet or wok pan, heat 2 tbs of oil; brown the meat, turning once.
Remove meat; keep warm.
Add 2 tbs oil; cook and... - 42.1947
Oriental Beef With Pea Pods
Partially freeze steak, slice diagonally across grain into 2 1/2- x 1/2-inch strips.
Combine garlic, cornstarch, soy sauce, and next 4 ingredients; add beef, toss well, and refrigerate 15 minutes.
Preheat an uncovered browning skillet in microwave oven at... - 40.9333
Chinese Beef And Pea Pods
Cut meat diagonally into paper-thin slices.
Mix 1 tbsp soy sauce, 1 slice ginger root, 1/4 tsp salt, 1/8 tsp monosodium glutamate, and 1/8 tsp garlic powder in bowl.
Toss meat thoroughly in soy mixture; let stand 1 hr.
Cook pea pods in boiling water 1 min.;... - 42.9602
Tomato Beef Stew With Peas
Place meat in 3-quart glass casserole.
Microwave on high for 8 minutes.
Drain and stir in remaining ingredients, except tomato; recover.
Microwave on low for 55 to 60 minutes or until meat is fork tender.
Let stand, covered, 5 minutes before... - 30.1881
Pea Pods Piper
Melt butter in a frying pan over medium heat and saute almonds until golden; remove almonds with slotted spoon and set aside.
Add mushrooms to pan and cook, stirring occasionally, until juices have evaporated and mushrooms are golden; remove from pan and set... - 30.8007
Stir Fried Beef And Mushrooms
Soak mushrooms in hot water for 20 minutes.
Drain and discard stalks.
Combine steak, garlic, ginger, soy and oyster sauces.
Marinate for 1 hour, drain and reserve liquid.
Heat vegetable oil in wok, add beef and fry till browned.
Add marinade juices, fry for... - 41.7814
Hearty Beef And Mushroom Stew
Stew lovers, here is a great Hearty Beef and Mushroom Stew recipe for you. This easy and comforting dish is sure to warm the soul on cold winter nights. This rustic stew will be loved by your family if they like mushrooms. Have a look at this video to learn... - 117.273
Beef Noodle Soup With Porcini Mushrooms
In Dutch oven cook bacon till crisp; drain bacon, reserving drippings.
Crumble bacon and set aside.
Cook the beef or pork, onion, and garlic, half at a time, in drippings till meat is browned.
Return all meat and onion to Dutch oven; drain off fat.
Add... - 42.8993
Beef With Assorted Vegetables
Beef With Assorted Vegetables! Isn't your mouth already watering, mine is! This yummy Beef With Assorted Vegetables is an all time favorite. My children always want me to prepare this for them. Try the Beef With Assorted Vegetables for yourself! - 46.6319
On each slice of meat place 1/2 slice of bacon, a mound of chopped onion and parsley.
Roll the slices lengthwise and tie with string.
Pour broth into a pot, carefully add the beef birds; season to taste; simmer for a half hour.
Add mushrooms; simmer for 20... - 33.7309
Creamed Cooked Beef
Creamed Cooked Beef is easy to make recipe. Creamed Cooked Beef gets its taste from beef mixed with noodles and soup. Creamed Cooked Beef is inspired by many restaurants around the world. - 31.3053
New Potatoes And Peas
1. In a large saucepan, cover the potatoes with cold water.
2. Place pan on high heat and bring water to a boil.
3. Reduce heat and let the potatoes boil for 8 to 10 minutes until they are tender when checked with tip of the knife or with a fork.
4.... - 42.8116
Black Eyed Pea Soup
Here is a healthy black-eyed peas and spinach soup for a traditional southern New Year day. Watch this fantastic video that shows a simple recipe for a flavorful and super delicious soup. Try out this soup on this special occasion to impress your guests. Take... - 115.249
Creamed Cooked Beef
In saucepan, cook celery and onion with thyme in butter until tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients except toast.
Heat; stir occasionally. - 27.0763
Barbara's Chili Casserole
Soak beans overnight and cook until tender in boiling salted water.
Cook onion in hot fat until tender and golden brown.
Add meat and cook uncovered, stirring until browned.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Bake covered, at 375 F for 1 hour.
Uncover... - 34.809
Tofu Mushroom Stroganoff
Cook frozen peas in 1 inch of boiling water for 2 minutes. Drain and set aside.
In a large skillet, saute onion in vegetable oil until golden. Add mushrooms, tofu, basil, tarragon and salt. Add pepper to taste. Cook over medium heat for 5 to 10 minutes,... - 32.4206
1. Wash kidneys well before placing in 2-quart glass casserole. Add butter, carrots, seasonings and juice from peas and onions. Cover with glass lid or plastic wrap.
2. Microwave SIMMER for 20 minutes. Stir in peas, onions and mushrooms. Recover and continue... - 28.916
Forester's Stuffed Sirloin
Cut the bacon into strips, render and fry.
Chop the prepared calf's brain and fry 1 tsp. of chopped onion in the bacon fat.
Add green paprika sliced into thin rounds, and the calf's brain, salt, add pepper, some red paprika and chopped green parsley.
Fry and... - 41.7629
Oriental Pork And Peas
Cut pork or tenderloin crosswise into thin strips.
Prepare marinade by stirring together soy sauce, rice wine (or sherry), MSG, egg white, and cornstarch until well-blended.
Season to taste with salt and white pepper.
Pour marinade over meat, cover, and... - 41.536
Oriental Chicken With Pea Pods & Rice
In a 3- to 4-quart pan over medium-high heat, stir sesame seed until golden, 4 to 6 minutes.
Remove sesame seed from pan and set aside.
Remove ends and strings from pea pods.
In pan, bring 3 inches water to boiling; add peas.
Cook, uncovered, just until peas... - 39.0196
Veal Goulash With Peas
1. Cut veal into 2 cm/ 3/4 in pieces. Place flour, paprika and black pepper in a plastic food bag, add veal and shake to coat evenly. Shake off excess flour.
2. Heat oil in a saucepan over a high heat, add veal and cook, turning several times, for 3-4 minutes... - 34.8966
Beef Cannelon De Camille Braised Beef With Duchess Potatoes
1) Preheat oven to 400 deg before baking.
2) Use fat trimmings to rub a hot skillet and then brown beef slowly in it.
3) Mix in water, wine, onion and one teasp salt.
4) Cover and simmer the mixture for one hour.
5) Stir in mushrooms and... - 42.4608
More Meat Casserole
Melt fat or oil.
Add onions and peppers; cook.
Add ground beef and brown.
Add garlic salt.
Add tomatoes and water.
Cover and cook 1 hour.
Add vegetables and stir well.
Add spaghetti and blend well.
Fill greased baking dish; cover with cheese.
Bake 20 or 30... - 37.8493
Creamed Dried Beef On Cabbage
About 30 minutes before serving: In large skillet, in 2 tablespoons butter, saute cabbage and salt until tender-crisp—3 to 5 minutes.
In medium saucepan over medium heat, melt 2 tablespoons butter.
Stir in flour until smooth; slowly add milk, stirring... - 37.8128
Tomato Beef Stew
Heat oil in a large skillet or Dutch oven; brown meat.
Remove meat and add onions; saute onions until golden brown.
Return meat to skillet; add salt, pepper, tomatoes and Angostura.
Cover and simmer 1 1/2 hours, or until meat is tender.
Add peas and... - 34.8281
French Lamb Stew
Bookmark this French Lamb Stew recipe. You will really love the flavors of this French Lamb Stew recipe. I am glad you will enjoy this! - 32.1763
1. In a large heavy saucepan Heat butter and cook ground beef separating into small pieces until lightly browned.
2. Add mushrooms, raisins, peas, broth, curry powder and soy sauce.
3. With a fork break block of peas apart and gently toss mixture to... - 41.8181
Beef And Vegetable Pot Roast
In a large casserole with a cover, combine all ingredients except peas and mushrooms.
Place in a 325Â° oven for 3 hours.
Add peas and mushrooms and bake, uncovered, for an additional 30 minutes. - 34.032
Creamed Cooked Beef
1) In a saucepan, saute the onion in butter, until tender.
2) Stir in the mushroom soup and water; blend thoroughly.
3) Then stir in the beef, peas and pepper; mix well.
4) Cook over a low heat, stirring frequently, until thoroughly heated.
5)... - 37.8005
Beef Soup With Noodles
Beef Soup With Noodles is simply yummy. Beef Soup With Noodles gets its taste from beef steak cooked with mushroom and noodles, garnished with red bell pepper. Beef Soup With Noodles is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 42.5794
Beef In A Blanket
Brown ground beef and onion in small amount of fat in skillet.
Sprinkle beef with salt and pepper; break up with fork.
Combine biscuit mix and 2/3 cup milk; stir to blend.
Roll out on floured board 1/4 inch thick.
Drain excess fat from beef.
Spread mixture... - 42.7675
Mu Shu Beef Stir Fry
1. In a large mixing bowl, add and combine together the beef, green beans, green chillies, zucchini, green peas, onions, green bell peppers, celery, carrots, tomatoes and mushrooms. Mix all the ingredients with water and set it aside for about... - 0
Stir Fried Beef
Slice beef thinly into bite-size strips.
Combine the 2/3 cup water, the onion, soy sauce, bouillon granules, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt, and pepper.
Add beef strips and stir to coat.
Cover and let stand 1 hour.
Stir once or twice.
Drain the beef well,... - 44.0362
Sam's Beef Stew
This beef stew recipe is a filling stew made with lean beef, lamb and veal. Flavored with bay leaf, thyme, oregano and parsley, this beef stew is cooked with wine and vegetables like peas, tomatoes, carrots and mushrooms and is best served with rice or bread. - 39.9089
Crab And Beef Stir Fry
Cook noodles in boiling salted water for about 7 minutes or until barely tender; drain, rinse under cold water, drain again, and set aside.
Place wok over high heat.
When wok is hot, add oil.
When oil is hot, add mushrooms, ginger, garlic, and lemon... - 45.0107
Korean Soup With Mandoo
Marinate meat with green onions, soy, garlic, ginger and sesame seeds at least 2 hours.
Heat oil and brown meat mixture.
Add water, stock and mushroom.
Cover, bring to boil, lower heat and simmer 20 minutes.
Remove mushroom and cut into 12 slivers; set... - 40.4551
Hearty Vegetable Stew Seasoned With Beef
Bring beef broth to a boil in a small saucepan; cook 15 minutes or until reduced to 2 cups.
Trim fat from roast; cut roast into 1/2-inch cubes.
Heat 1/2 teaspoon oil in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat until hot.
Add beef; brown on one... - 40.7832
Veal And Mushroom Ragout
1. In a bowl, combine flour, salt, thyme and pepper; coat veal cubes with flour mixture.
2. In a large skillet or Dutch oven, heat 2 tbsp (25 ml) butter and oil. Add veal; cook, stirring, about 10 minutes.
3. Add onions and garlic; cook 5 to 10 minutes, until... - 37.8639
Lamb And Mushroom Stew
1. In a 6-quart pressure cooker over high heat, frequently stir lamb until browned, about 15 minutes. With a slotted spoon, transfer lamb to a bowl.
2. Meanwhile, rinse common mushrooms, trim stem ends, and quarter mushrooms. Rinse shiitakes, discard stems,... - 35.4543
South Fork Beef Stew
1. In medium bowl combine flour and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Using clean hands, add beef and toss to thoroughly coat with seasoned flour. Shake off any excess flour.
2. Coat large nonstick saucepan with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat. Add half the... - 40.9535
Elegant Red Wine And Mushroom Stew: Easy Entertaining
Looking for a nice and yummy stew recipe that will please everyone's taste buds? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make a tasty stew that will definitely knock everyone's socks off! - 107.46
Vegetables And Meat Dumplings Soup
The vegetables and meat dumplings soup is made with mixed vegetables and beef dumplings. Made with breadcrumbs and seasoned to taste, the beef dumplings are cooked and served with the soup. The vegetable and meat dumplings soup also has fresh mushrooms and... - 47.2885
Company Yankee Pot Roast
Brown meat on all sides in heavy kettle, adding 1 tablespoon shortening if necessary.
Sprinkle with salt.
Put a rack in kettle under meat; add water and onion.
Simmer, covered, for 3 1/2 to 4 hours.
Add remaining ingredients except peas and mushrooms.
Simmer... - 39.9497
Saute onion in oil and margarine in a large frying pan; add beef and brown' lightly.
Stir in tomato soup, mushrooms, peas, sugar, and salt.
Cover mixture, simmer 20 minutes to blend flavors.
Stir in sour cream; heat just to boiling point (Don't let sauce... - 34.6479
Easy Meatball Soup
Shape meat into 20 small meatballs; brown slowly in saucepan.
Pour off any excess drippings.
Stir in soup and water; simmer a few minutes. - 21.8583
Heat the oil in a large skillet or sauce pan.
Add the beef and saute to brown.
Add the onions, mushrooms and garlic and continue cooking until vegetables are tender.
Sprinkle with flour; reduce heat and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
Add the salt, curry,... - 41.3397
Grilled Beef Tenderloin Salad
To make the salad: Coat a grill rack with no-stick spray.
Preheat the grill.
Coat the beef with no-stick spray and season with the salt and pepper.
Grill, covered, 4" from the heat for 7 to 10 minutes per side, or until an instant-read thermometer registers... - 45.4626
Ground Beef With Rice And Vegetables
Place wok over high heat.
When wok is hot, crumble in beef and stir-fry until lightly browned (about 2 minutes).
Remove beef and set aside.
Discard all but 1 tablespoon drippings.
Add onion and garlic and stir-fry for about 30 seconds.
Add green pepper and... - 45.7231
Snowy Day Beef Stew
In a 3 1/2-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, carrots, potatoes, and mushrooms.
Coat beef cubes with flour, then add to cooker and sprinkle with thyme.
Add tomatoes and wine.
Cover and cook at low setting until beef is very tender when... - 42.2295
Cut meat into 1-inch cubes.
In large skillet brown meat in hot oil.
Remove from heat.
Add the onion, wine, soy sauce, garlic, sugar, ginger, and 1 cup water.
Cover and simmer 1 1/2 hours.
Add undrained tomatoes, frozen pea pods, and mushrooms.
Bring to... - 37.2421
1 Place all ingredients, except cornstarch, soy sauce and pea pods, in 3-quart glass casserole. Combine cornstarch and soy sauce in small bowl until smooth; stir into meat mixture. Cover with glass lid or wax paper.
2 Microwave 15 minutes on 7 (MED. HIGH).... - 32.8576
Vegetable Beef Crescent Bake
Heat oven to 350Â°F.
Unroll 1 can of dough into 2 long rectangles; place in ungreased 13x9-inch pan.
Press over bottom and 1/2 inch up sides to form crust.
Bake at 350Â°F. for 5 minutes.
In large skillet, cook mushrooms and onion in margarine over medium... - 42.1871
Slow Cooker Beef Barley Soup
1. In a 4- to 5-quart slow cooker, mix the beef stew meat, the carrots, onion, mushrooms, condensed beef consommé, water, bay leaves and pearl barley.
2. Cover the dish and cook on low heat for 8-9 hours or till the beef is tender
3. Ten... - 42.2295
Beef And Dumpling Bake
The beef and dumpling bake is a casserole bake prepared with cubed round beef steaks. Roasted with onions and flavored with bay leaf worcestershire sauce, onions soup and chicken soup, the beef and dumpling bake is served with a topping of peas and green... - 42.751
Beef And Vegetable Pie
Heat the oil in a frying-pan.
Add the onion and fry for 5 minutes.
Add the meat and fry for a further 5 minutes or until it loses its pinkness.
Add the mushrooms, carrots, peas, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper to taste and tomato ketchup.
Cook for 5... - 39.6638
Peppery Beef And Vegetables
Pepperry Beef With Vegetables has a smooth taste. The mixture of frozen pea pods makes Pepperry Beef With Vegetables a great dish. Non vegetarians should try Pepperry Beef With Vegetables. - 43.4454
Gingered Beef And Vegetables
1. In small microwaveable bowl, blend together the cornstarch, soy sauce, ginger and garlic powder and consommé.
2. Microwave at HIGH for 4 minutes stirring after 2 minutes until the liquid has thickened.
3. Set bowl aside.
4. In large microwavable... - 46.3352
Beef Casserole, Chinese Style
Beef Casserole, Chinese Style is an irresistible side dish recipe that you will surely love to try. A recipe prepared with beef; I am sure you will enjoy this Beef Casserole!. - 36.4106
Beef Oriental is a delicious side dish recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Beef Oriental; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 44.5015
Hearty Beef Stew
Trim fat from meat.
Cut meat into 1-inch pieces.
In a 4-quart Dutch oven combine the meat, onion, beef broth, water, salt, thyme, pepper, and garlic.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer, covered, for 1 hour.
Stir in the potatoes, carrots, and... - 41.1872
Chinese Beef With Vegetables
Cut flank steak into 2" strips.
Thinly slice meat across the grain; set aside.
Place onion, celery and water in 3 qt glass casserole.
Cover and microwave at high setting 3 minutes, or until tender.
Add beef, mushrooms, garlic, soy sauce, cornstarch and bouil... - 42.5404
Hearty Beef And Barley Soup
In a 6-8 qt. kettle, brown meat on all sides.
Add onion and saute until limp.
Stir in parsley, garlic, split peas, limas, water and bouillon cubes.
Cover and simmer 2 hours or until meat is tender when pierced.
Lift out meat, skim and discard fat from... - 42.4191
Chinese Beef Stir Fry
Partially freeze steak.
Slice cross grain into 1/4 x 2-inch strips; set aside.
In a small bowl combine water, soy sauce, cornstarch and sugar; set aside.
Peel onion, slice 1/2 inch thick and cut each slice into quarters; set aside.
Spray a wok with vegetable... - 43.366
Fusilli With Stir Fried Beef And Vegetables
1) Cook the fusili al dente for 8 to 10 minutes. Drain, and set aside.
2) In a saucepan, add 1 cup and 2 tablespoons of boil and let boil. Remove the saucepan from flame, add in soya sauce, ginger and garlic. Keep aside.
3) In a large wok, stir-fry... - 41.056
Partially freeze beef; cut on the bias into thin bite-size strips.
Cook carrots, covered, in a small amount of boiling salted water for 3 1/2 minutes; drain.
For sauce, stir together dry sherry, soy sauce, hot bean sauce, and crushed Szechuan peppercorns.
Set... - 46.8019
Ground Beef And Rice
Ground Beef And Rice is a unique and winning dish that is perfect for your dinner parties. Surprise your guests with this filling and tasty dish. I am sure they will love the Ground Beef And Rice. - 36.2811
Trim fat from beef.
Cut beef with grain into 2-inch strips.
Cut strips across grain into 1/8-inch slices.
(Beef is easier to slice if partially frozen.) Toss beef, 1 tablespoon oil, 1 teaspoon cornstarch, the salt, 1 teaspoon soy sauce and the pepper.
Cover... - 44.2726
Herbed Beef Stew
1) In a kettle, melt margarine and brown the meat.
2) Stir in mushrooms, onions, garlic, salt, dill, basil, thyme, savory, bay leaves, and pepper and sautÃ© them slowly, stirring occasionally, until onions and mushrooms are soft.
3) Pour in beef... - 43.2431
Oriental Cold Noodles And Beef
1. Cook linguine on package; drain. Rinse with cold water; drain and reserve.
2. Trim fat from beef steak. Cut beef across grain into 2 x 1/8-inch slices. Place beef and garlic in 3-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 5 to 6 minutes, stirring... - 35.2226
Burgundy Beef Soup
Burgundy Beef Soup is an amazing version of soup which you will always love to include in your appetizer menu. The deadly beef-vegetable combination recipe will give you a huge fan following! - 35.8147
Beef & Barley Soup
In a 6 to 8 qt. kettle, brown meat on all sides.
Add onion and saute' until limp.
Stir in parsley, garlic , split peas, limas, water and bouillon cubes.
Cover and simmer 2 hrs.or until meat is tender when pierced.
Lift out meat; skim and discard fat from... - 46.0562
Beef Minestrone Soup
1. Into a saucepan, strain juice from canned tomatoes.
2. Dice mushrooms, carrots, beans and onions.
3. Into the saucepan containing tomato juice, add diced vegetables, stock cubes and water; bring to a boil and then simmer for 10... - 48.8804
Oriental Beef Salad
1) With a sharp knife, lightly score one side of the steak in diagonal direction at 1-inch intervals.
2) In a large enough glass or ceramic baking dish, add wine, soy sauce, honey, garlic and 3 tablespoons of the ginger.
3) Place the steak,... - 45.62
Minced Beef And Cooked Rice Stuffed Pepper
This is a quick easy recipe to make after a hard day's work. Use frozen cooked mince beef and leftover rice with fresh mushrooms, corn and peas to stuff peppers and have a delicious healthy meal ready in less than 30 minutes. A wonderful recipe for those on a... - 81.2565
Stir Fried Beef
1) In a bowl mix beef, 1 teaspoon corn starch, 2 tablespoons soy sauce and pepper together.
2) Cover the bowl and let it sit for 30 minutes.
3) Make a mixture of cold water and corn starch.
4) Take a wok and add oil to it. Rotate it to... - 43.5748
Slice beef in thin strips.
In large bowl combine egg white and 1 tablespoon cornstarch; stir in beef strips.
In large wok or skillet stir-fry meat, garlic, and gingerroot in 3 tablespoons of the hot oil till meat is browned.
Remove meat from pan; set... - 42.2426
Curried Rice And Beef
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a medium skillet, heat butter and sautÃ© onion for about 5 minutes until golden brown
3. Remove the pan from heat and stir in peas, rice, olives, pimiento, curry powder, cream and... - 47.7824
Beef Soup With Noodles
1) In a small bowl, mix soy sauce, ginger and red pepper flakes.
2) Apply both sides of steak with this mixture and keep aside for 15 minutes at room temperature.
3) At the end of 15 minutes, rub off marinade from steak, saving for... - 46.2102
Stir Fried Beef With Vegetables
To thaw frozen beef starter, in saucepan combine frozen meat mixture and 1/4 cup water.
Cover and cook over low heat for 15 minutes; break up meat mixture with fork.
Cover; cook 5 minutes longer.
In small bowl dissolve bouillon granules in 3/4 cup... - 40.3595
Beef Crust Casserole
Combine the beef, onions, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt and catsup, then line a 2 1/2-quart casserole with the mixture.
Combine the soup, vegetables, rice, water and remaining salt and mix well.
Pour into the beef shell.
Bake in 350-degree oven for 1 hour and... - 34.6703
Beef Stew With Vegetables
1) In the order listed in the ingredients list, layer all the ingredients in a slow cooker.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for about 8 to 10 hours.
3) Serve hot. - 34.5948
Tomato Beef Stew
1. Place meat in 3-quart glass casserole. Cover with glass lid or plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 8 minutes. Drain and stir in remaining ingredients, except tomato; recover.
3. Microwave on SIMMER for 55 to 60 minutes or until meat is fork tender. - 29.8978
Cook and stir ground beef and onion in 10-inch skillet until beef is light brown and onion is tender; drain.
Stir in potato, peas and carrots and gravy mix.
Add enough water to reserved vegetable liquid to measure 1 cup; stir into beef mixture in... - 35.2585
Party Beef Casserole
In a large resealable plastic bag, combine flour, salt and pepper; add beef cubes and shake to coat.
In a skillet over medium heat, brown beef in oil.
Place beef and drippings in a greased shallow 2-1/2-qt.baking dish.
To skillet, add water, broth, garlic,... - 45.4003
Beef Pea Mushroom Recipes By Category