- » Beef Patty Mushroom Gravy
Beef Patty Mushroom Gravy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beef patty mushroom gravy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beef patty mushroom gravy recipes.
Beef Cutlets With Gravy
1. Combine ground chuck, ground-beef seasoning mix and 1 tablespoon dry red wine. Shape into 4 oval patties.
2. Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Saute patties 4 minutes on each side; remove from the skillet.
3. Saute quartered mushrooms briefly in the... - 22.1074
Salisbury Steak With Mushroom Gravy
Chef Marie from Thrifycookingmom.com is sharing her version of Salisbury steak with Mushroom Gravy. As always, her recipe is simple easy to make. This time the recipe is in the form of a photo journey but before that Marie has the ingredients written down and... - 119.065
Steak Burgers With Onion + Mushroom Gravy Pg 133 In Rosalie
If you don’t like to grill your burgers every time, you can try out pan frying. In this video, chef Rosalie presents the pan frying method to cook up these burgers and then she prepares the delicious gravy with mushrooms and onions. Well, this is going to... - 123.915
Salisbury Steak With Mushroom Gravy
Combine meat, pepper, and salt.
Shape into 3 or 4 plump oval patties.
Pan-fry in hot fat in a skillet or broil 4 to 6 min. each side. - 23.2447
Remove meat patties to a warm plate.
Pan-fry mushrooms in the drippings.
Add flour to drippings in pan; stir.
Add water and bouillon cube.
Cook until mixture boils, cube is dissolved, and sauce is thickened.
Pour over patties. - 29.6497
Mix first 8 ingredients well; chill.
Shape into patties.
Brown in fat.
Pour beef gravy, tomato sauce and mushrooms, stems and pieces over patties.
Cover; simmer or bake 45 minutes to 1 hour. - 36.1111
Tomato Salisbury Steak
Combine egg, bread crumbs, tomato juice and onions; add ground beef.
Shape into oblong patties, brown in skillet.
Add gravy mix and water, stirring until smooth.
Cover and simmer 10 minutes. - 28.0856
Saute garlic in butter in a large skillet.
Add gravy mix, water, wine, and pepper, bring to a boil.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until smooth and thickened.
Add mushrooms and green onions, cook until thoroughly heated.
Serve sauce hot with beef... - 29.3456
Beef Rolls Cordon Blue
1) Take a large bowl and combine ground beef lightly with salt and vegetable flakes in it.
2) Figure the mixture into 8 patties about 1/4-inch thick.
3) Cover each patty with a slice of cheese and Canadian bacon and then roll up in a jelly-roll... - 44.3073
Beef Rolls Cordon Bleu
1. Mix ground beef lightly with salt and vegetable flakes in a large bowl; shape into 8 patties about 1/4 inch thick. Top each with a slice of cheese and Canadian bacon; roll up, jelly-roll fashion.
2. Beat eggs with water in a pie plate; place bread crumbs... - 38.4377
1. Lightly grease a baking sheet with oil.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine beef, onion, herb and seasonings.
3. Use a slightly damp hand to mix well.
4. Divide meat into six equal portions.
5. Shape into oval patties of 3/4 inch... - 43.3747
Hamburger Roll Ups
Make your own favorite dressing.
Mix beef and A-1 sauce; divide into 6 patties.
Pat out thin and wide and add a big spoon of dressing and roll up.
Place side by side in long pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes and then add gravy and cook 10 minutes more. - 28.6734
Boeuf Saute Bordelaise
1) In a large bowl, add ground chuck, ground-beef seasoning mix and a tablespoon of dry red wine. Mix well. Shape the mixture into 4 oval patties.
2) In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Saute the beef patties for about 4 minutes on each... - 33.4439
1. In a large bowl, mix together egg, crumbs, onion, green pepper, salt and pepper.
2. Add beef and mix well.
3. Divide mixture into 6 equal portions and shape into ¾ inch thick patties.
4. Place patties in the broiler at about 3 inches height and... - 37.7655
Microwaved Salisbury Steak
Mix together ground beef, soup mix and water.
Shape into 4 loaves or 8 individual patties.
Place meat in a 12x 8x2 inch glass baking dish.
Microwave 15 minutes, giving dish a 1/2 turn during cooking.
Drain off liquid and rearrange loaves.
Combine gravy and... - 33
Combine the egg, crushed crackers, and Worcestershire sauce.
Add meat; mix well.
Shape into 4 patties about 1/2 inch thick each.
Arrange patties in an 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking dish.
Cover with waxed paper.
Cook at HIGH for 4 minutes.
Turn patties over; cook,... - 40.4735
Quick And Easy Salisbury Steaks
1. Combine first 4 ingredients; stir well. Shape mixture into 4 (1/2-inch-thick) patties.
2. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot. Add patties; cook 4 minutes on each side or until done. Remove patties from... - 31.8929