- » Beef Pate
Beef Pate Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beef pate recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beef pate recipes.
1. Cut beef liver into chunks. Halve chicken livers.
2. Put both beef and chicken liver through a food chopper, using a fine blade; place the ground meat in a medium-size bowl.
3. Saute onion in butter or margarine until soft in a small skillet; stir in water... - 45.4225
Beef Tongue With Liver Pate Filling
Place the tongue in a heavy casserole, cover it with cold water, and add the garlic, bay leaf, onion and peppercorns.
Bring the water to a boil and simmer slowly for one to one and one half hours, or until the tongue is tender.
Drain the tongue, cool it,... - 44.8149
Beef And Pistachio Pate
Line bottom and sides of 9x5-inch pan with bacon; reserve 4 slices.
Cook and stir onion and garlic in butter in medium skillet over medium-high heat 3 minutes; cool.
Combine ground beef, onion mixture, bread crumbs, nuts, parsley, brandy, egg, salt, thyme,... - 43.8684
Clock Watcher Deviled Pate
In a small saucepan, add gelatin to broth or bouillon.
Let stand 3 to 4 minutes to soften.
Stir over low heat until dissolved; remove from heat.
Pour 1/2 dissolved gelatin mixture into bottom of a 3-cup decorative mold or bowl.
Reserve remaining gelatin... - 43.752
Glazed Pate Loaf
1. Combine ground beef, flour, seasoned salt and pepper in the large bowl of an electric mixer; beat until very smooth.
2. Soften gelatin in beef broth in a 2-cup measure. Measure out 3/4 cup and beat, 1 tablespoon at a time, into meat mixture until smooth... - 43.529
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a blender, puree the liver to a smooth paste and add into a large bowl containing the ground beef. Mix well.
3) Into the bowl, add in onions, green pepper, carrot, parsley, egg, oats, tamari, thyme,... - 43.5009
Beef And Ham Pate Loaf
Grind the steak, liver and ham very finely.
Make a fairly thick sauce with the butter or margarine, flour, stock and milk.
Add the cream, sherry, 2 beaten eggs, plenty of seasoning and the herbs.
Add all the meats and blend well.
Hard-cook the 3 remaining... - 42.5649
Liver Pate Tart
Liver Pate Tart has a nice taste. Liver Pate Tart is an easy to make recipe. Liver Pate Tart should be tried by beef lovers. - 41.7124
Pate Stuffed Roast With Wine Dressing
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F (160°C).
2) Unroll the beef rib roast.
3) Mix the liver pate, chopped nuts and 2 teaspoons parsley together and spread over the roast.
4) Reroll the roast and tie, then place over a rack in the shallow... - 40.101
Pate 'n' Miniature
1) In a consommé heat gelatin in 3 teaspoons of water.
2) Dissolve thoroughly and cool.
3) With salad oil brush 24 tiny muffin tins.
4) Spoon 1 teaspoon of gelatin mixture in each tin.
5) Place one slice of pimiento olive with it.
6) Let stand for... - 40.0937
European Pate Loaf
1. Combine ground veal and beef in a large bowl. Beat eggs slightly in a cup; measure 2 tablespoons into a second cup and set aside for brushing loaf in Step 4. Add remaining to meat mixture with onion, flour, salt, marjoram, pepper and 1/2 cup of the broth;... - 39.8814
Using a meat grinder with a fine blade, put through cooked liver, hard-cooked egg and onion.
Combine remaining ingredients and add to liver mixture.
Mix well and store in refrigerator.
Use as spread for sandwiches or as a dip for crackers or raw vegetables. - 37.0743
Corned Beef Pate
Break beef into chunks; put 1/3 in blender container.
Blend till chopped; put in bowl.
Repeat with remaining beef.
Put remaining ingredients in blender container; blend smooth.
Combine with beef; mix well.
Mold in small bowl; chill.
Serve with... - 37.0235
Microwave Picnic Pate
In large bowl, microwave onion, garlic and butter at High for 3 minutes or until softened, stirring once. Add pork, veal, liver, ham, egg, pepper, salt, allspice and thyme; mix well.
Line bottom and sides of 4- or 6-cup (1 or 1.5 L) ring mould with bacon,... - 36.1825
1. Mix ground beef with onion, salt, pepper and flour in the large bowl of an electric mixer. Beat until blended, then beat in milk and cream, a tablespoon at a time, until mixture is smooth and paste-like. Cover and chill well. (Two to three hours is... - 32.9869
Who isn't excited about making this pate. It is one such recipe that will surely have your tongues rolling by the end of it! Very easy and simple to prepare, this Pate is amazingly delicious and healthy! Give it a try and just sit back and indulge! - 30.778
1) Place the liver about 6 inches from the heated coals and broil until cooked but little tender and pink within.
2) In a meat grinder, grind the livers, remove and blend well with the mayonnaise, onion, salt and pepper.
3) Serve immediately... - 30.1712
Beef Pate Recipes By Category