- » Beef Pastry
Beef Pastry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beef pastry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beef pastry recipes.
Beef Fillet In Pastry
Melt the butter in a pan, add the beef and garlic and fry quickly for 15 minutes (or 10 minutes for a rare centre to the beef, 25 minutes for a well done fillet), turning on all sides.
Remove the beef from the pan, add the mushrooms and cook until soft.
Put... - 43.5015
Beef Fillet Wrapped In Pastry
1. In a large frying pan melt half the butter, when sizzling, add fillet and cook over a medium heat for 10 minutes, turning to brown and seal all sides.
2. Remove meat from pan and set aside to cool completely.
3. In the empty frying pan melt... - 42.2063
Beef Fillets In Flaky Pastry
Melt butter in a wide frying pan over highest heat and sear steaks on each side just to give brown color.
Pour 2 tablespoons of the Madeira over meat, then transfer steaks to another container, cover, and chill thoroughly.
To frying pan add remaining 4... - 39.6696
Beef Fillet Wrapped In Pastry
1. Melt half the butter in a large frying pan. When sizzling, add fillet and cook over a medium heat (a) for 10 minutes, turning to brown and seal all sides. Remove meat from pan and set aside to cool completely.
2. Melt remaining butter in frying pan and... - 37.6069
You May Also Like!
1. In medium-sized bowl, with hand knead cream cheese, flour, and butter or margarine until smooth. Shape dough into ball; wrap in plastic wrap or foil; refrigerate until chilled, about 1 hour.
2. Meanwhile, hard-cook 1 egg; chop.
3. In 10-inch skillet over... - 37.2707
Ground Beef In Pastry Shell
1. Make pie dough: Cut flour, salt, and butter together. Add egg and cream and work together quickly; place in a cold place for about 1 hour.
2. Cut the chilled dough in equal parts. Roll out two strips about 9 by 5 .
3. Put one strip on a greased and... - 38.3071
Microwave Beef In Puff Pastry
– Thaw puff pastry shells. With rolling pin, flatten and shape each into a rectangle, sprinkle a small amount of flour on pastry shell to avoid it sticking to rolling pin.
– Put 1 oz (30 g) pate de foie in the middle of each pastry shell; place filets... - 30.882
Pastry Beef Rolls
Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well.
Place 1 sheet of phyllo on a damp towel (keep remaining phyllo covered).
Lightly coat phyllo with cooking spray.
Fold phyllo in half crosswise, bringing short ends together.
Lightly coat... - 39.1041
Beef Tenderloin In Pastry
Trim excess fat from meat.
Set meat on platter.
Combine wine and dressing, and pour over meat.
Marinate in refrigerator 4 hours, turning meat several times.
Thaw cream puff dough according to package directions, about 1 hour before serving time.
Drain meat,... - 34.5022
Beef And Mushrooms In Puff Pastry
1. Thaw pastry according to package directions. On a lightly floured surface, roll puff pastry sheet to a 14-inch square. Cut into 4 equal squares. Fill four 10-ounce casseroles or custard cups with crumpled foil; invert onto a large baking sheet. (The foil... - 35.7102
Fillet Of Beef In Pastry
During the holidays, you can impress your guests with a recipe that is a delight to the eyes as well as the palate, like this beautiful fillet of beef in pastry. - 128.983
Sift dry ingredients, add prepared suet, and mix well.
Mix with sufficient water to give a soft but dry dough.
Turn on to lightly floured board and knead well. - 24.7808
Beef Wellington In Puffed Pastry
Beef Wellington is a classic dish which is intimidating for many home cooks. Here, the chef has created his own version which is pretty easier than the classic recipe yet uncompromised on the taste. This succulent dish is a great dinner recipe for two or more... - 88.1587
Combine the flour and salt, then cut in the shortening and blend in the cheese.
Add the water and mix until dough clings together. - 21.2615
Beef Pastry Recipes By Category