- » Beef Oxtail Stew
Beef Oxtail Stew Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beef oxtail stew recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beef oxtail stew recipes.
Easy Oxtail Stew
When it comes to hearty stews, this easy oxtail stew is always among the toppers. Take a look at the video recipe to find out how convenient it is to make it and it is full of nutrients with all those vegetables and simple cooking style. Once plated that stew... - 88.1263
Oxtail And Tomato Stew
1. Preheat oven to (190°C/375°F or Gas Mark 5).
2. Toss the oxtail in the flour seasoned with salt and pepper.
3. In a flameproof casserole dish heat the fat, add the oxtail, fry until golden brown and remove.
4. Cook adding the... - 45.4548
Burgundian Oxtail Stew
Heat the butter and oil in a large, heavy, heatproof casserole.
Add the salt-pork cubes and saute over medium heat until almost crisp; then remove them with a slotted spoon to a side dish and set them aside.
Discard all but 2 tablespoons [30 ml.] of fat from... - 45.1235
Oxtail And Potato Stew
1) Trim excess fat from oxtail.
2) In a pan, heat butter and fry onion and till golden.
3) Stir in the oxtail, carrot and turnip, and fry on high for 5 minutes.
4) Add herbs, boiling water, salt and pepper.
5) Allow to simmer for approximately 3 hours... - 45.0599
Coat meat with flour; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
In large skillet or slow-cooking pot with browning unit, brown meat in oil.
Drain off excess fat.
Combine browned meat in slow-cooking pot with remaining ingredients.
Cover and cook on low for 7 to 9... - 44.1183
Cook and stir oxtails in oil in Dutch oven until brown, about 15 minutes.
Add 3 cups water, the bouillon, salt, thyme, pepper and bay leaf.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 3 hours.
Add carrots, celery, turnips and onion.
Heat to boiling; reduce... - 44.0362
Old Fashioned Oxtail Stew
Salt and pepper the oxtails.
Melt half of the butter in a deep, nonreactive and ovenproof pot and add the oxtails, carrots and onions.
When the meat and vegetables are lightly browned in 20 to 30 minutes pour the eau de vie or other brandy into the pot and... - 43.3434
Old Time Oxtail Stew
Coat meat with flour.
In Dutch oven, brown meat in hot shortening.
Add sliced onion, tomatoes, broth, salt, and pepper.
Cover; simmer 2 hours or till meat is just tender.
Add halved onions, potatoes, and carrots; cover and simmer 1 hour.
Skim off fat.
Remove... - 41.326
Seasoned Oxtail Stew
Put the oxtail into a large pan of cold water, bring to a boil gradually and then simmer for about 10 minutes, skimming off the scum as it rises.
Drain the oxtail pieces, dry well and roll in the seasoned flour.
Melt the lard or drippings in a heavy-bottomed... - 39.4739
Oxtail Stew is a delicious recipe which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this Oxtail Stew, you will always crave for some more. - 34.8335
Oxtail Beef And Beer Stew By The Bbq Pit Boys
1. Season oxtails with salt and pepper. Pour oil and mix to coat well.
2. Place a large pot on flame, and heat oil in it.
3. Drop onion, stir and saute.
4. Place oxtails over open fire and allow it to sear for about a couple of minutes... - 0