- » Beef Onion Oyster Sauce
Beef Onion Oyster Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beef onion oyster sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beef onion oyster sauce recipes.
Beef Strips With Oyster Sauce
Partially freeze beef.
Slice beef thinly across the grain into bite-size strips.
For marinade, blend water into cornstarch; stir in oyster sauce, sherry, soy sauce, and sugar; mix well.
Add beef; let stand 30 minutes at room temperature.
Drain meat, reserving... - 41.9502
Beef In Oyster Sauce
1. In a bowl put the beef add the soy sauce, sherry or rice wine and cornflour and let it marinade for 20 minutes.
2. In a wok heat oil until it is very hot and almost smoking, add the beef slices and stir fry.
3. Remove and drain.
4.... - 42.1034
Oyster Sauce Beef
Place in bowl salt, soy sauce, 1 tbs. cornstarch and sugar.
Mix ingredients thoroughly and add beef; marinate 5 minutes.
In a preheated skillet, place oil, sliced beef and green onions.
Add oyster sauce.
Cook on high heat 3 minutes.
Add chicken stock, MSG, 1... - 40.7205
Fried Beef With Broccoli And Oyster Sauce
Cut the beef into thin slices, and marinate for 30 minutes.
Wash and trim the broccoli into 8-cm (3-in) lengths.
Deep-fry the beef for 10 seconds and then drain well.
Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a frying-pan and fry the broccoli for 30 seconds over a... - 41.6881
Beef With Pak Choi In Oyster Sauce
1. In a shallow dish, put together garlic, soy sauce, rice wine or sherry and sugar.
2. Add the beef strips and mix to coat.
3. Cover the dish.
4. Let the beef marinate for about 30 minutes, turn the meat occasionally.
5. Heat a wok until... - 48.7114
Classic Beef In Oyster Sauce
1. Place the steak in a bowl, add 5ml/1 tsp of the oil and stir to coat.
2. Bring the stock to the boil in a large saucepan. Add the steak and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Drain, reserving 45ml/3 tbsp of the stock, and set aside.
3. Heat the remaining oil... - 37.4386
Beef In Oyster Sauce
1) Discard fat or sinew from the steak. Slice the meat across the grain, in thick strips.
2) In a bowl, combine oyster sauce, sherry and corn flour.
3) Place the steak in the mixture and leave to marinate for 20 minutes by covering the bowl.
4)... - 46.7493
Beef And Broccoli With Oyster Sauce
Combine first 6 ingredients; stir until well blended, and set aside.
Trim fat from steak.
Cut steak diagonally across the grain into 1-inch-thick slices.
Cut slices into thin strips.
Combine steak, 1 tablespoon cornstarch, 2 tablespoons water, 1 tablespoon... - 39.6037
Spicy Beef With Bamboo Shoots And Oyster Sauce
Just think about spicy beef and the mouth already starts watering. Watch this video to see how the chef combines beef with spices and bamboo shoots to make an absolutely delicious beef dish. A real simple recipe and is a perfect thing for cold winter night. - 81.4565
Oyster Sauced Beef With Vegetables
Slice the beef into very thin bite size slices.
Mix together the following 7 ingredients to produce a marinade.
Add the sliced beef to the marinade and let stand at room temperature for approximately 2 hours.
Prepare the carrots, broccoli and baby corn ears... - 43.6303
Stir Fried Beef With Oyster Sauce
1. Cut the beef across the grain into thin slices about the size of a large postage stamp
2. In a bowl mix the marinade ingredients and marinate in the marinade for several hours - overnight if possible.
3. Squeeze dry the mushrooms and discard... - 43.6928
Beef Ampalaya With Oyster Sauce
Do you love eating ampalaya but unable to handle its bitterness, then you should certainly try out this beef and ampalaya recipe. Here the lady chef showcase simple ideas to make ampalaya with beef so that the beef neutralizes its bitterness, not only this... - 96.5271
Beef Tripe With Oyster Sauce
For all those who think making beef tribe at home is not an easy job, you should certainly take a look at this video. The chef provides step by step clear directives to make a perfect beef tripe with oyster sauce and tomato. Definitely looks scrumptious try... - 95.289
Beef With Cantonese Oyster Sauce
1. Cut the beef into thin strips. Place in a bowl and add the sugar, soy sauce, rice wine or dry sherry and cornflour paste. Mix well and set aside to marinate for 25-30 minutes.
2. Top and tail the mangetouts and cut the baby corn cobs in half. If using... - 32.5905
Chinese Beef With Mushrooms And Oyster Sauce
1) Pour of off the mushroom soaking liquid and reserve.
2) Squeeze the mushrooms dry, and slice thinly, removing the hard stalks.
3) Further cut the mushroom into thin matchstick strips.
4) In a bowl, mix the beef with the oyster sauce, sherry... - 46.1139
Korean Beef With Oyster Sauce
Here is an excellent beef recipe inspired by the by the flavors found in Korean cuisine. The chef here has showcased clear directives to prepare beef combined with the flavors of orange and oyster sauce. You may simply serve it over rice or beef to make a... - 81.6944
Rare Beef Tenderloin In Oyster Sauce
1. In a medium bowl, combine oyster sauce, water, wine, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, cornstarch and pepper; mix until smooth. Add beef, cover and marinate 1 hour or overnight in refrigerator.
2. In a bowl, soak mushrooms in warm water to cover for... - 39.3872
Skewered Steak Strips With Oyster/garlic Brushing Sauce
To prepare sauce, heat all sauce ingredients, except cornstarch mixture, in a saucepan.
Heat sauce to a boil over medium heat, stirring often.
Reduce heat and allow mixture to simmer.
Continue cooking until ingredients are well-blended for about 3... - 43.6842
Steak In Oyster Sauce
1) Freeze the steak inside frozen zone for an hour by wrapping with plastic wrap.
2) Finely slice the steak across the grain. For rump steak, discard the fat and sinew.
3) In a bowl, whisk garlic, soy sauce, sherry or vinegar, corn flour, sugar... - 44.8593
Chris Shen's Parents' Onion Beef
Thinly slice flank steak, then cut the slices into very thin strips.
Stir cornstarch and add to beef strips.
Add soy, Maggi and gin to beef.
Let marinate for at least one hour.
Slice onions, keeping slices fairly wide so they don't get mushy.
Heat oil in wok... - 40.9184
Oyster Beef Stew
1. Drain oysters reserving the canning liquid make the sauce.
2. Trim fat off the steak then slice thinly into strips.
3. In a cup, blend cornstarch in water and soy sauce and keep aside.
4. In a large wok or a cast iron skillet, heat... - 43.6436
Cut beef with the grain into 1 1/2-inch-wide strips.
Cut each strip across the grain in 1/8-inch-thick slanting slices.
Combine onion, soy, water, cornstarch, wine, salt, and beef, mixing to coat meat well.
Let stand for 15 minutes to marinate.
Place wok over... - 40.043
Oyster Beef Slices
Slice steak into strips 1/8-inch thick and about 1 by 2 inches.
Combine soy sauce, water, cornstarch, wine, and salt.
Pour over meat slices, and toss to coat meat.
Heat lard in large frying pan or wok until very hot.
Turn in seasoned meat mixture,- stir-toss... - 30.9205
Beef Steak Kidney & Oyster Pie
Coat beef with flour; shake off excess.
Melt 1/4 cup of the butter in a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add beef and cook, stirring often, until lightly browned; add more butter as needed.
Remove from heat.
Thinly slice kidneys and set... - 42.0984
Beef, Kidney And Oyster Pie
First make the pastry.
Sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl.
Add the butter and cut into small pieces, then mix in enough of the water to bind the mixture to a dough which should be lumpy.
Roll out the dough to an oblong and fold in three.
Turn so that... - 43.7876
Spicy Beef And Onion Stir Fry
This chinese spicy beef and onion stir-fry is a simple stir-fry dish with authentic chinese flavors. Try out this stir-fry if you have a craving for hot jalapenos. Tastes great with rice and makes a wonderful meal on a cold winter night. - 103.105
Sliced Beef And Onions
1. Trim excess fat or sinew from meat, slice into 5mm (one quarter inch) slices, gently flatten with rolling pin, place in shallow dish.
2. Combine bicarbonate soda, sugar, cornflour, sauces and sherry, pour over meat, mix well cover, marinate three hours.
3.... - 32.6631
Pepper Steak With Onions And Mushrooms
Place steak on rack in broiling pan and broil, turning once, until rare, about 5 minutes on each side.
Slice steak diagonally across the grain and cut each strip in half lengthwise; set aside.
In 12-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add garlic... - 39.944
Ho Fan Noodles With Stir Fried Veggies And Beef
Chinese ho fan noodles make an interesting dish and specially when prepared with beef and stir fried colorful vegetables. If you want to learn how to make them, watch the video. These noodles make a delightful food which can be customised as per the personal... - 124.773
French Onion Meatloaf
1. Combine meat, zucchini, carrot, breadcrumbs, eggs, soup mix and sour cream.
Trim rind from bacon. Place rasher at each end and in the centre of a greased loaf dish and fill between rashers with mushroom slices, overlapping each slice. Cover with a layer of... - 33.7796
Oven Roasted Strip Steak With Wild Onion And Chanterelle Compote
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a saucepan, prepare the chanterelle butter; put together mushrooms, wine, vinegar, shallots, garlic, salt, and pepper and simmer over medium-low heat until the mushrooms are tender and the liquid is... - 45.7754
Crabmeat And Oysters Casserole
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Prepare the crabmeat first. In a bowl, put cream cheese and then add the pimien tos, green peppers, salt and pepper. Blend properly.
3) Add the crabmeat sauce and set aside.
4) Next... - 43.0231
Chinese Pepper Steak With Onions
1. In a bowl, add in the flank steak, cornstarch, black pepper, onion powder, salt, oyster sauce and hoisin sauce. Combine well all the ingredients and allow it to set at room temperature for 20 minutes to marinate or in the refrigerator for 4... - 0
Beef Tenderloins In Wild Mushroom Sauce
1 As per the package directions, prepare the rice.
2 In a large skillet,cook bacon over medium-high heat until crisp.
3 Remove bacon from the skillet, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings.
4 Drain the bacon well on paper towels.
5 Set aside.
6 ... - 42.6047
Want to try a recipe that can be served over white rice, in taco, in burritos or even as pizza topping? This picadillo recipe is a simple ground beef dish and is one of Marie's family favorite dishes. The dish is easy and quick to make in a wok. A must try... - 111.739
Oriental Beef Mushroom Broccoli
Would you like to try a healthy yet delicious recipe for dinner tonight? Try this Oriental Beef Mushroom Broccoli. The dish is a perfect blend of flavors and can be easily prepared at home. Do not give this one a miss. - 76.5203
1. In a bowl, add the cut beef.
2. Add the egg white and cornstarch and mix the meat in it well.
3. In a wok, heat oil.
4. Add the beef to the wok and saute for 2 minutes.
5. Drain the oil out.
6. Add some more oil to the wok along with garlic and... - 102.759
Beef With Mushrooms & Bean Curd
Beef With Mushrooms & Bean Curd is a wonderful Chinese dish that looks and tastes wonderful. I served it for a friends bachelor party and it was a tremendous success! Try this simple Beef With Mushrooms & Bean Curd recipe! - 46.4998
Beef And Bean Curd Delight
Preparation Combine marinade ingredients in a small bowl.
Add beef and stir to coat.
Set aside for 30 minutes.
Combine sauce ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
Cooking Place a wok or wide frying pan over high heat until hot.
Add oil, swirling to coat... - 40.1325
Korean Beef With Broccoli
If you love beef and you love broccoli then watch this video to learn how to make a really easy Korean style beef with broccoli stir-fry. The secret to the best beef and broccoli is to blanch the marinated beef in hot oil to seal in the juices then stir fry... - 114.328
Chinese Stir Fried Beef Noodles
Are you looking for a simple chinese recipe with noodles and beef? Then nothing like these easy stir fried beef noodles. Here the chef has presented this simple noodles with an sauces and other flavoring ingredients to give that authentic chinese flavor.... - 98.2291
Beef Noodle Soup
This is a simplified version of a Vietnamese beef noodle soup. The Vietnamese make the broth from scratch, and simmer it for hours. - 37.3209
Beef Ho Fan With Noodles
This Beef ho fan Noodle recipe is sure to be a hit at your upcoming dinner party! The chef here showcases very easy directives to make excellent stir fried beef and noodles which are flavored with oyster sauce, pepper and garlic. A worth watch for all those... - 92.5093
Light Seafood-okra Gumbo
Place flour in a shallow baking pan.
Bake at 400Â°, stirring every 4 minutes, for 12 to 15 minutes or until flour is browned.
Combine green pepper, celery, and 1/3 cup chicken broth in a Dutch oven.
Cook over medium heat 10 to 12 minutes or until vegetables... - 41.6131
Stir Fried Spicy Beef
OOOOh yesss! The texture of the beef is soft but not tough; chewy but not rubbery. It's a dish very popular all over China. Judging from my personal experience...WOW!!!!!! - 116.086
Beef And Mango Stir Fry
Partially freeze beef.
Thinly slice, across the grain, into bite-size pieces.
For sauce, in a small bowl stir together the water, oyster sauce, wine, soy sauce, and cornstarch.
Peel, halve, and seed fruit.
Cut fruit into bite-size pieces.
Set fruit... - 45.3509
Beef With Cashews
Cut beef across the grain into thin slices about 2 inches long.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the vegetable oil in wok or large skillet over high heat.
Stir-fry 1/2 of beef until brown, 3 to 5 minutes.
Remove and set aside.
Repeat with remaining beef.
Combine water,... - 42.8214
Beef With Cashews
1. Peel and finely chop ginger; set aside. Cut meat across grain into thin slices about 2 inches long.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in wok over high heat. Add 1/2 of meat; stir-fry until browned, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from wok; set aside. Repeat with 1... - 34.2752
Kowloon Ginger Beef With Papaya
Peel the papaya, slice in small pieces or strips.
Soak papaya slices in salted ice water for 1 hour.
Rinse in cold water and drain.
In skillet, saute onion in oil until soft, add slices of beef, ginger and papaya, saute for 2 to 3 minutes.
Stirring carefully... - 43.234
Peking Beef And Pepper Stir-fry
1. In a bowl, mix together the steak strips, soy sauce, sherry, cornflour and brown sugar. Cover and leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
2. Heat the sunflower and sesame oils in a preheated wok or large frying pan. Add the garlic and ginger and stir-fry for... - 32.565
Seafood Flavored Beef And Snow Peas
1. Marinate beef for 30 minutes.
2. Heat oil in wok over high heat. Add ginger and stir for 15 seconds. Add beef and stir-fry for 1 1/2-2 minutes until light brown. Remove and set aside.
3. Add onion to wok and stir over medium-high heat for 30 seconds. Add... - 33.2603
Ginger Beef With Papaya
1. To prepare the papayas peel them and cut into small pieces or strips.
2. In a bowl of salted ice water soak the papayas for 1 hour.
3. Then rinse in cold water and drain.
4. In a pan saute onion in oil until soft.
5. Then sautÃ© in... - 46.0983
Healthy Beef And Vegetable Stir-fry: Preparation - Part 1
Are you interested to try a novel Chinese food combination? The great thing about Chinese cuisine is not just the cooking and serving methods. The choice and combination of ingredients like vegetables and beef adds a shade of good health and taste in every... - 107.329
Healthy And Beef Vegetable Stir-fry: Cooking - Part 2
When you are looking for a recipe that is easy, fast, and filling, beef and vegetables with oyster sauce could be a great treat for you. Loaded with flavor and texture, this Chinese dish by Giselle is a sure-fire way to heat up things on nippy winter... - 111.667
Beef And Cashew Stir Fry
1. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a wok or large frying pan and stir-fry beef for 2-3 minutes. Remove from pan and set aside.
2. Heat remaining oil in wok or frying pan and stir-fry onion and garlic for 3-4 minutes, add red and green peppers and stir-fry for 3-4... - 34.4283
Kung Pao Beef
If you thinking about Chinese Kung Pao Beef or Chicken. you don't have to dive or order to get one. You can make your own right at home. - 110.338
Dice the top round into 3/4" (2 cm) cubes.
Heat the oil in a large Dutch oven.
Add the onion and paprika.
Saute until tender.
Add the beef and continue to saute until the beef has browned.
Add the sherry, mushrooms, garlic, Worcestershire, basil and... - 41.5859
Beef And Vegetables With Noodles
Noodles turn out well when tossed in good seasonings along with well cooked meat and vegetables. Check out the recipe to make colorful and flavorful Beef and Vegetables with Noodles. Simple way to enjoy a great treat! - 111.088
Beef with Broccoli is a great meal to cook for lunch or dinner. This is a combination of simple ingredients: beef meat, broccoli and sauce. The steps in cooking this is very simple and easy to follow. This recipe is delightful to eat with rice. - 116.639
Chicken And Beef Stir Fry
1. To marinade, in a large bowl, combine chicken, beef, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, oyster sauce, sriracha, and chili garlic sauce. Mix well and pop it in refrigerator for 20 minutes.
2. Chop, onion, ginger, garlic, and pepper as shown in the... - 110.119
Mongolian beef is not Mongolian! You have probably seen this beef dish on a Chinese-American take-out menu or buffet. Watch this video to learn how to make this simple stir fry dish at home. James quickly stir fries the strips of steak coated with a sweet and... - 129.136
Beef And Bean Sprout Stir Fry
Beef and bean sprouts stir fry is a peppy beef stir fry. Made with spices like ginger and garlic with soy sauce and oyster sauce for added flavor, the beef and bean sprouts stir fry has a little sauce to it. Made with added water chestnuts and green onions,... - 47.8135
Tomato Beef Curry
1. Heat wok.
2. Add 1 tbsp. oil - heat.
3. Stir-fry onion with green pepper for 30 seconds Add 1 tbsp. water and voer for 30 seconds.
4. Uncover and stir until water evaporates. Set aside.
5. Pour 2 tbsp. oil into wok. Stir in curry powder.
6. Add beef and... - 44.5955
Stir Fry Beef And Pea Pods
1) Take partially freeze steak, slice into 2-x1/4 - inch strips and keep aside.
2)Mix oyster sauce, water, cornstarch, soy sauce, and sugar and keep aside.
3) Take a preheated wok, pour oil, and heat for 2 minutes at 325 degree F.
4)... - 47.5741
Bistek - Beef Steak Filipino Version
Want a real delicious dish for dinner? Definitely Bistek is a must try after a long day at work. It’s easy to make with few Asian sauce and some beef. Serve it over a bed of freshly cooked white rice and enjoy a hearty meal with the entire family. - 115.131
Soba With Marinated Beef And Tomatoes
1. Cut steak diagonally across grain into thin slices. Combine cornstarch, 1 teaspoon canola oil, 1 teaspoon water, whiskey (if desired), soy sauce, and salt in a large zip-top bag. Add steak, seal and toss well to coat. Marinate in refrigerator 10... - 34.5061
Beef And Broccoli Stir Fry
1. Spray large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray; cook onion over medium heat until translucent, about 2 minutes. Add broccoli, mushrooms, oyster sauce, parsley, and 2 tablespoons water. Cover and cook over medium heat until broccoli is... - 32.314
1. Combine the marinade ingredients in a medium bowl. Add the beef and stir to coat. Set aside for 30 minutes. Combine the sauce ingredients in a small bowl.
2. Place a wok or wide frying pan over high heat until hot. Add 2 tablespoons of the oil, swirling to... - 32.1345
Thai Beef Salad
1. Prick the steak all over on both sides with a fork. In a small bowl, stir together the anchovy paste, ginger juice, 1 tablespoon of the oyster sauce and the oil. Pour into a shallow glass dish or zip-lock bag; add the beef. Let marinate in the... - 34.8711
Beef And Pepper Stir Fry
Cut beef across the grain into thin slices about 2 inches (5 cm) long and 1/8 inch (3 mm) thick.
In small bowl, combine beef, vinegar, soy sauce, gingerroot and garlic; cover and marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes.
In wok or large skillet, heat 1... - 40.5265
Beef And Broccoli With Baked Noodle Cake
Bring large pot of water to boil.
Add noodles and cook until tender.
Drain well and toss with sesame oil.
Place noodles in lightly oiled 9-inch/23 cm cake pan or pie pan.
Meanwhile, cut flank steak on diagonal, against grain, into thin slices (for easier... - 42.3313
Beef Chow Mem
Cut meat across the grain into thin slices.
Combine 1 1/2 tablespoons of the soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of the sherry and the satay sauce in medium bowl.
Add meat and stir to coat well.
Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
Cook noodles according to package directions... - 43.307
Beef With Broccoli
1. In a small bowl add in the Chinese black vinegar, oyster sauce, rice vinegar and honey. Mix all the ingredients well and set aside.
2. In a large bowl add in the top round, corn starch and soy sauce. Mix all the ingredients with hand.
3. Add... - 0
Iron Plate Sizzled Beef
1. To prepare the beef cut it across the grain into slices about the size of large postage stamps, then marinate in the marinade for several hours - the longer the better.
2. Top and tail the mange-tout or cut the other green vegetables into... - 44.0406
Vietnamese Beef And Noodles
Place beef in large bowl with half of the combined sauces and garlic; cover, refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
Pour boiling water over noodles in large heatproof bowl; separate noodles with fork, drain.
Heat half the oil in wok or large pan; stir-fry beef, in... - 41.1782
Fusilli With Stir Fried Beef And Vegetables
1) Cook the fusili al dente for 8 to 10 minutes. Drain, and set aside.
2) In a saucepan, add 1 cup and 2 tablespoons of boil and let boil. Remove the saucepan from flame, add in soya sauce, ginger and garlic. Keep aside.
3) In a large wok, stir-fry... - 41.056
Beef Steak Donburi
1. Slice the onion first into ½ inch slices and then slice them into half again.
2. Slice the oyster mushroom into ¼ inch pieces.
3. Chop the lettuce and keep all the vegetables aside.
4. Take olive oil in a pan and stir fry the... - 90.0508
Chinese Beef Burgers
Preparation Soak mushrooms in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain.
Cut off and discard stems and chop caps.
Combine mushrooms and remaining patty ingredients in a medium bowl and mix well.
Divide mixture into 4 patties, each about 4 inches in... - 35.7869
Filipino Beef Mushroom Broccoli Stir Fry
1. In a wok,heat vegetable oil and drop in the minced garlic. Saute it for couple of minutes.
2. Add the onion and the ginger and saute them together until the onions turn translucent.
3. Empty the beef in the wok and cook it until it turns pink in... - 87.5344
Fusilli With Stir Fried Beef And Vegetables
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Combine in small bowl.
Heat in large pan or wok over high heat.
Add beef and quickly brown.
Add above sauce.
Add and simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add to above along with... - 41.951
Pan Fried Noodles With Beef Broccoli
These Korean noodles have oodles of flavor. The crispy and crunchy pan fried noodles makes a wonderful bed for the thick, spicy-sweet sauce with beef and broccoli. This delicious crispy pan fried noodle dish is a comforting and speedy supper! - 119.07
Simple Beef Pad Thai
Are you looking for a simple Thai beef recipe with noodles for a meal? Here is a wonderful beef pad Thai recipe with beef and shallots. The chef here has demonstrated the recipe in a very easy manner. Try out this amazing recipe for lunch or dinner with the... - 113.876
Low Carb Chinese Beef Lo Mein
Think that beef lo mein can never be made fit to be a part of a low carb diet? Then think again! This video by LowCarb360 makes it possible. Watch to know more! - 116.217
Chinese Beef Burgers
Soak mushrooms in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain.
Cut off and discard stems and chop caps.
Combine mushrooms and remaining patty ingredients in a medium bowl and mix well.
Divide mixture into 4 patties, each about 4 inches in diameter.
Place a... - 40.0484
In this special edition of “AKwan’s Kitchen,” watch AKwan as he shows you how to make Korean Bulgogi–a beef dish. It’s actually really simple. - 107.455
Seasoned Beef Stuffed Green Peppers
1. In a bowl, mix together ground pork, shrimp, green onion, water chestnuts, garlic salt, and wine.
2. Stuff peppers with 1 1/2 teaspoons meat mixture each.
3. Heat flat frying pan with 2 tablespoons oil, fry stuffed peppers with meat side facing down for... - 25.2568
Shaking Beef (bò Lúc Lắc )
Shaking Beef (Bò Lúc Lắc ) is a simple dish with amazing robust flavours of tender, moist, cubed filet mignon with garlic, watercress and red onions. This dish is one of the most famous at world famous The Slanted Door restaurant in San Frasncisco-where... - 49.2116
Chinese Stewed Beef Balls
1. Combine ground beef, pork fat and water. Add soy sauce, wine, egg, cornstarch and ginger. Blend well. Set aside.
2. Shape beef mixture into 1 1/2" diameter meat balls. Dust surface with extra cornstarch if desired.
3. Heat oil in wok over medium-high heat.... - 35.0953
Beef Caldereta - Part 1
Got a celebration at home and wondering what to cook, then why not give this popular Filipino beef caldereta recipe a shot! Here the chef has divided the video in 2 parts – In this video she gives ingredient details and shows how you can prepare meat,... - 90.607
Beef Caldereta - Part 2
Here is the second part of the video, where the chef shows clear step by step instructions to make beef caldereta with veggies and oyster sauce. Seems delicious, but the recipe would have been easier to follow if the chef could have shown the entire... - 88.2745
Beef Bourguignon Chef Billy Parisi Style
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large pot add the diced onions, celery, carrots and garlic along with a tablespoon of olive oil and brown.
3. Once done, add in wine, beef stock and let it reduce a little.
4. Once... - 113.565
Sour Cream Mustard Sauce
1. In a pan combine all ingredients and heat in top of double boiler or over very low heat, stirring several times.
2. Serve on fish, corned beef, boiled beef, frankfurters, hamburgers or luncheon meats.
3. If desired use it as a dunk for meat... - 32.603
Toast the slices of bread.
Mix ground beef thoroughly with the egg yolks.
Season with onion, salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce.
Spread the mixture 3/4 inch (1 centimeter) thick on each toast square.
Top each square with caviar and a raw oyster so that it... - 33.0269
A variation in taste is always a welcomed when it comes to cuisine. Try this video and prepare an Asian variation of noodle soup called yaka mein. This is combined with beef and loaded with authentic seasoning to present a quick and supremely delicious... - 72.2577
Florentine Steak With Brandy And Mushrooms
1. Trim excess fat from steaks. Season with 3/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
2. In a nonreactive large frying pan, melt 3 tablespoons butter with 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium heat. Add garlic and onion and cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until onion... - 30.8954
Baked Ribs With Chinese 5 Spice
Your baked ribs is almost incomplete without a spicy rub. Here is an excellent Chinese style rub prepared with five exotic spices that is sure to kick up the flavor of your spare ribs. Next time you are hosting a bash at your home, don't forget to include... - 103.837