- » Beef Nutmeg Pate
Beef Nutmeg Pate Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beef nutmeg pate recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beef nutmeg pate recipes.
Beef And Pistachio Pate
Line bottom and sides of 9x5-inch pan with bacon; reserve 4 slices.
Cook and stir onion and garlic in butter in medium skillet over medium-high heat 3 minutes; cool.
Combine ground beef, onion mixture, bread crumbs, nuts, parsley, brandy, egg, salt, thyme,... - 43.8684
Arrange bacon slices 1/2 inch apart across bottom and up sides of 9- by 5-inch microwave-safe loaf dish; set aside.
In medium bowl, thoroughly mix beef, ham, chicken, eggs, soup mix, brandy, pepper and nutmeg.
Spoon meat mixture into bacon-lined dish, packing... - 40.9416
1. Arrange bacon slices 1/2 inch apart across bottom and up sides of 9- by 5-inch microwave-safe loaf dish; set aside.
2. In medium bowl, thoroughly mix beef, ham, chicken, eggs, soup mix, brandy, pepper and nutmeg. Spoon meat mixture into bacon-lined dish,... - 35.4651
1) Preheat oven hot to 400F.
2) Take a 2-quart souffle dish and line it with bacon.
3) In another large bowl mix spinach, 1/2 cup onion, parsley, 1 garlic clove, 1/2 teaspoon each, marjoram and thyme, 1 teaspoon salt, nutmeg and pepper... - 46.3206
Pork Pate (pasztet Wieprzowy)
Combine fresh pork and salt pork in a roasting pan.
Roast at 325Â°F 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Remove pork from pan and set aside.
Put onions and liver into the pan.
Roast 20 minutes, or until liver is tender.
Discard liquid in pan or use for... - 41.9187
1.Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2.In a large bowl, put white wine and leave veal and pork in it for marinating.
3.Chop the marinated veal into small 1/4 square shaped pieces.
4.In a pan, heat oil and stir in chopped veal.
5.In a... - 45.8318
Place the ground meats in a bowl.
Add the thyme, sage, nutmeg, salt and pepper.
Add the Madeira, brandy, cream and eggs.
Fold all the ingredients together until lightly mixed.
Fill into the terrine, mounding the mixture in the center.
Cover the meats with... - 42.0403
French Pork Pate
Melt the butter in a large saucepan.
Add the shallot and garlic and toss lightly for a few minutes.
Stir in the flour to form a smooth paste.
Gradually add the stock, stirring constantly, and bring to the boil.
Add the sage, seasoning and nutmeg.
Add the... - 44.0437
1. Grease an 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 x 2 1/2 in. loaf pan.
2. Cut away tubes and outer membrane, if necessary, from liver (beef, veal or pork).
3. Put liver in skillet with water.
4. Cover and simmer 5 min. Drain and cool.
5. Meanwhile, combine and mix eggs, cream,... - 40.6815
Terrine Maison With Cumberland Sauce
Terrine Maison With Cumberland Sauce is an excellent dish for your weekend luncheons. This mouthwatering and succulent meat preparation is incomparable. Try this wonderful Terrine Maison With Cumberland Sauce recipe. - 45.0542