- » Beef Noodles Bowl
Beef Noodles Bowl Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beef noodles bowl recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beef noodles bowl recipes.
Beef Eater's Bowl
In saucepan, combine all ingredients.
Heat; stir now and then. - 19.1165
Chicken Beef Bowl
Chicken Beef Bowl has a fine taste. Chicken Beef Bowl gets its taste from beef mixed with soups and milk. Chicken Beef Bowl is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 35.656
Chicken Beef Bowl
1) Shred dried beef and rinse in hot water.
2) Drain well and dry.
3) In a large saucepan heat butter.
4) Add beef and onion and cook till brown.
5) Pour cream soups, milk, and water.
6) Stir in the remaining ingredients.
7) Heat well... - 47.0424
Chinese Stir Fried Beef Noodles
Are you looking for a simple chinese recipe with noodles and beef? Then nothing like these easy stir fried beef noodles. Here the chef has presented this simple noodles with an sauces and other flavoring ingredients to give that authentic chinese flavor.... - 99.3687
Minced Beef Cubes With Noodles
1)Heat a large skillet, melt the butter.
2)Put in the garlic and sauté.
3)In a bowl, sprinkle the flour over the meat cubes.
4)Add in the floured meat cubes into the skillet. Sauté and cook over low heat till browned.
5)Put in the onion and... - 47.3163
Skillet Beef N Noodles
1. Take a large (3-quart) saucepan and add measured water to it according to package directions.
2. Bring water to a boil.
3. When boiling, add noodles and let come to a boil again.
4. Reduce heat and simmer noodles, stirring once or twice to prevent... - 47.0029
Korean Pan-fried Beef And Broccoli Noodles
These Korean noodles have oodles of flavor. The crispy and crunchy pan fried noodles makes a wonderful bed for the thick, spicy-sweet sauce with beef and broccoli. This delicious crispy pan fried noodle dish is a comforting and speedy supper! - 133.437
Beef And Vegetable Stir Fry With Noodles
In small bowl, combine vinegar, soy sauce, sugar, cornstarch and 2 tbsp (25 mL) water; stir until cornstarch is dissolved.
Trim fat from steak; cut meat into thin slices diagonally.
In nonstick skillet or large wok, heat half of the oil over... - 34.5934
Chipped Beef Noodle Casserole
1. Heat oven to 375 °F.
2. Combine noodles, eggs, and beef in a bowl.
3. Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add onion and cook, stirring, until onion is soft but not browned.
4. Remove skillet from heat and stir in flour. Slowly stir in milk and... - 45.9044
Pho Bo - Vietnamese Beef Noodle Soup
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Roast onion and ginger in the oven for 30 minutes.
3. Dry roast the coriander seeds, star anise, cumin seeds, cloves, black peppercorns, cinnamon stick and cardamom. Cool them and put them in a tea bag.
4. In a... - 111.001
Korean-style Stir Fried Beef Noodles
This spicy-sweet Korean style stir fried beef and tomato noodles is a great option for a midweek meal that is high protein, quick, easy and cheap. You can mix and match the vegetables or meat to your liking. - 122.234
Beef Noodle Soup
This is a simplified version of a Vietnamese beef noodle soup. The Vietnamese make the broth from scratch, and simmer it for hours. - 36.9358
Egg Noodles And Beef Stroganoff
This video on Egg Noodles and beef stroganoff would probably be a treat for Filipinos who have been waiting to see this recipe in their own language. However, it would be restricted only to a few viewers and may not be useful for everyone. - 106.394
Vietnamese Beef Noodle Soup - Part 8 - Soup
Now that all the ingredients are ready, it is now time for Part 8 of the series - assembling, mixing and making them into a meal. Watch carefully as the chef demonstrates the right way to do this. Now that you know how to cook the perfect Pho Bo, go ahead and... - 101.259
Beef Soup With Noodles
Beef Soup With Noodles is simply yummy. Beef Soup With Noodles gets its taste from beef steak cooked with mushroom and noodles, garnished with red bell pepper. Beef Soup With Noodles is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 40.5268
Hanoi Beef And Noodle Soup
1. Combine the marinade ingredients in a medium bowl. Add the beef, stir to coat, and set aside for 30 minutes.
2. Soak the noodles in warm water to cover for 15 minutes or until soft; drain. Divide the noodles between 2 large soup bowls and place half of the... - 32.1031
Thai Inspired Beef Salad With Rice Noodle
This recipe makes a wonderful lunch for you and your family. The ingredients used in this recipe are so fresh that they gives you an amazing flavor. Check this recipe video. - 116.669
Beef Soup With Noodles
1) In a small bowl, mix soy sauce, ginger and red pepper flakes.
2) Apply both sides of steak with this mixture and keep aside for 15 minutes at room temperature.
3) At the end of 15 minutes, rub off marinade from steak, saving for... - 44.613
Dried Beef 'n Noodles
Snip dried beef into small pieces; set aside.
Cook noodles according to package directions until barely tender.
In large bowl, toss with oil; set aside.
In saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.
Blend in flour until smooth.
Gradually stir in evaporated... - 37.7306
Beef Noodle Soup With Porcini Mushrooms
In Dutch oven cook bacon till crisp; drain bacon, reserving drippings.
Crumble bacon and set aside.
Cook the beef or pork, onion, and garlic, half at a time, in drippings till meat is browned.
Return all meat and onion to Dutch oven; drain off fat.
Add... - 41.4857
Beef Round Over Noodles
Pour this Beef Round Over Noodles and enjoy the heavenly fare for lunch! You'll simply love the Beef Round Over Noodles is juicy beef and noodle treat that you can hardly affrod to miss out on! Try it out and let me know how you liked it! - 41.8998
Beef Round And Mushrooms Over Noodles
Beef has always been my favorite and this Beef rounds is so amzing a side course to go for! When servedover noodles this Beef round is so excitingly delicious; you cannot resist, but try this amazing this! - 39.2218
Ho Fan Noodles With Stir Fried Veggies And Beef
Chinese ho fan noodles make an interesting dish and specially when prepared with beef and stir fried colorful vegetables. If you want to learn how to make them, watch the video. These noodles make a delightful food which can be customised as per the personal... - 128.038
Beef And Noodle Bake
Cook noodles as directed in chart .
Drain in a colander and set aside.
Place cream cheese in a small glass mixing bowl.
Microwave 15 to 30 seconds [LOW-2, 2 minutes to 2 minutes 30 seconds .
lf mix in sour cream and set aside.
Crumble ground beef in the 3... - 45.4191
Savory Beef Noodles
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Take a large saucepan, add 4 cups of salted water and allow to boil rapidly.
3. Mix in noodles.
4. Without covering, boil for 5 minutes. Drain and keep aside.
5. Using a knife blade fitted to a bowl, mince... - 46.338
Beef And Tomato On Noodles
Blend the baking soda with 1 tbsp (15 ml) of oil and the garlic, sugar, salt, soya sauce and sherry.
Slice the steak thin; place in a large mixing bowl.
Pour marinade over beef and set aside for 20 minutes.
In a large wok or skillet, heat the remaining... - 45.3845
Beef And Vegetables With Noodles
Noodles turn out well when tossed in good seasonings along with well cooked meat and vegetables. Check out the recipe to make colorful and flavorful Beef and Vegetables with Noodles. Simple way to enjoy a great treat! - 119.656
Beef Round Over Noodles
Heat shortening in large skillet with 1 teaspoon soy sauce, sugar, and 1 teaspoon sherry.
Saute onions in this.
Mix cornstarch, 1 tablespoon soy sauce and 1 teaspoon sherry in a bowl.
Dredge meat in this mixture, coating every piece.
Put dredged meat in onion... - 39.2626
Stir Fry Noodles With Mince Beef
1. Rinse the angel hair pasta over cold water and cut the noodles into regular pieces.
2. Drain the pasta and place in a microwave proof bowl.
3. Add in the chicken bouillon and mix thoroughly. Place the bowl in microwave and cook for 2... - 0
Beef With Noodles
Place a clean towel over wire cooling racks.
Spread cooked noodles evenly over towel.
Let dry about 3 hours.
Combine water, 2 teaspoons of the soy sauce, the salt and bouillon granules in small bowl.
Cut beef across the grain into thin slices about 2-inches... - 42.779
Beef With Noodles
1) Slice beef into thin pieces about 2 inches long, across the grain.
2) Allow the cooked noodles to dry for about 3 hours by spreading evenly over a clean towel placed on wire cooling racks.
3) Take a small bowl and mix water, 2... - 45.2863
Baked Beef And Noodles
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a large non-stick skillet, gently brown the ground steak and drain off the excess fat.
3) Stir the onions and green pepper and cook until soft, keet the meat aside.
4) In a large bowl, mix the tomato... - 44.6756
Vietnamese Beef And Noodles
Place beef in large bowl with half of the combined sauces and garlic; cover, refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
Pour boiling water over noodles in large heatproof bowl; separate noodles with fork, drain.
Heat half the oil in wok or large pan; stir-fry beef, in... - 38.9808
Beef And Noodle Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a pan, cook the noodles as per the package directions, drain and rinse thoroughly.
3) In a large skillet, add the oil, onion, beef, Season-All, thyme leaves, MSG and pepper together.
4) Saute over a... - 45.5803
Corned Beef And Noodles
Cook noodles according to package directions until barely tender; rinse in cold water and drain.
In large bowl, toss with oil.
Mix remaining ingredients with noodles.
Pour into greased crock pot.
Cover and cook on low setting for 8 to 9 hours (on high setting... - 32.7449
Beef And Spinach With Noodle Topping
Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large saucepan over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onion and saute, stirring occasionally, until soft 5 minutes.
Transfer the onion to an ungreased 3-quart casserole.
Add the remaining oil to... - 41.3067
Creamy Beef And Noodles
Cook noodles on range-top according to package directions.
Meanwhile, crumble ground meat into a 2-quart microwave-safe casserole.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (high) for 5 to 7 minutes or till no pink remains and onion is tender,... - 45.1314
Mixed Vegetables With Noodles And Beef Chap Ch'ae
1) In a bowl, soak mushrooms in hot water and leave aside for 30 minutes until caps are tender.
2) Drain and press out as much excess water from mushrooms as possible.
3) Discard stems and slice caps into thin pieces.
4) To prepare... - 42.978
Skillet Beef Stew With Noodles
Heat oil in a large skillet; add onions and cook until tender, stirring occasionally; remove onions with a slotted spoon to a bowl.
Add the meat to skillet and brown evenly over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
Mix garlic with the salt; add to skillet... - 34.0649
Beef With Shining Noodles Soup
Beef With Shining Noodles Soup has a fine taste. Beef With Shining Noodles Soup gets its taste from beef mixed with cornstarch and chicken broth. Beef With Shining Noodles Soup is adored by red meat lovers. - 45.2464
Pan Fried Noodles With Beans And Beef
1. Freeze the beef for 30 minutes till it is hard enough to slice
2. Set the meat against the grain and slice into thin slices
3. In a large bowl, prepare the marinade by whisking together the water, soy sauce, honey, and 1 teaspoon of the... - 42.8694
Beef Casserole With Noodles
1. Place cooked noodles in a lightly greased 8-cup baking dish.
2. Brown beef in a large skillet; remove meat to a bowl; drain all but 1 tablespoon fat from skillet. Saute onion in fat until tender in skillet; return beef.
3. Blend in flour, seasoned salt and... - 29.6127
Beef Vegetable And Noodle Soup
1. In a slow cooker or crock pot combine all the ingredients except the frozen vegetables and noodles.
2. Close pot tightly with its lid.
3. Allow the meat to cook on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours, or on LOW for 6to 8 hours if you are preparing the soup for... - 41.5201
Beef And Noodles With Two Cheese Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Cook the noodles according to package directions, drain thoroughly in a colander, and set aside.
2. Meanwhile, heat a heavy 9- or 10-inch skillet over moderate heat. Add the beef and yellow onion, and cook, uncovered, stirring... - 31.8633
Tina's Thai Beef Noodles
All Thai food buffs out there should be joining Tina's league for she is making another scrumptious Thai dish, Thai Beef Noodle. She is experimenting with this noodle but she is quiet comfortable for she knows the outcome is going to be great. The recipe is... - 74.6532
Satay Beef And Noodle Stir Fry
Pour boiling water over noodles in large heatproof bowl; separate noodles with a fork, drain.
Heat half the oil in wok or large pan; stir-fry beef, in batches, until browned all over and just cooked.
Add remaining oil to pan; stir-fry garlic until... - 24.3056
Beef And Flat Noodle Soup
1. Heat a large dry frying pan until very hot and sear the chuck steak on all sides until brown and charred.
2. Put the beef into a large saucepan with the stock or water, star anise, cinnamon, black peppercorns, 1 sliced onion or 2 shallots, the garlic and... - 39.4704
Chinese Beef With Vegetables & Noodles
Chinese Beef With Vegetables is a delicious recipe that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this Chinese Beef With Vegetables, you will always crave for some more. - 34.4277
Beef Noodle Soup
1) In a large saucepan, cook the meat, bones, onions, garlic, water, salt and pepper together over medium heat for 2 hours.
2) Strain the mixture.
3) Cut the meat in 1/2 inch pieces.
4) Stir in the anchovy paste and vinegar in the... - 47.1082
Spicy Vietnamese Beef Noodle Soup
1. Place noodles in a large bowl. Cover with boiling water, and let stand 10 minutes. Drain.
2. Combine 4 cups water and next 5 ingredients in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 20 minutes. Strain mixture through a sieve... - 33.2572
Beef Noodle Soup
1. Break the mushrooms into small pieces, place in a bowl and pour over the boiling water. Set aside to soak for 15 minutes.
2. Shred the spring onions and carrots into 5cm/2 in-long fine strips. Trim any fat off the rump steak and slice into thin strips.
3.... - 36.5757
Beef Noodle Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 450° F.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine onions, green pepper, sour cream and cheeses.
3. In a 4-quart casserole, combine oil with onion and garlic.
4. Cook on High for 3 minutes.
5. Add beef; stir.
6. Cook on High... - 45.7017
One Dish Oriental Beef Noodle Soup
1. In a bowl combine beef strips with soya sauce. Set aside.
2. In a large saucepan, combine stock and ginger; bring to a boil over high heat. Add vermicelli and boil for 2 to 3 minutes or until just tender. Add beef-soya mixture, carrots and cabbage.
3.... - 34.6846
Oriental Beef Noodle Soup
Partially freeze steak; trim fat from steak.
Slice steak diagonally across grain into 1/8-inch strips.
Combine water, cornstarch, and bouillon granules in a medium bowl; stir until smooth, and set aside.
Coat a wok or large nonstick skillet with... - 42.292
Beef And Broccoli With Baked Noodle Cake
Bring large pot of water to boil.
Add noodles and cook until tender.
Drain well and toss with sesame oil.
Place noodles in lightly oiled 9-inch/23 cm cake pan or pie pan.
Meanwhile, cut flank steak on diagonal, against grain, into thin slices (for easier... - 40.1446
Easy Beef Mami
Do you want to enjoy a restaurant style Filipino dish at your home? Try making Easy Beef Mami which is slow cooked beef brisket which is like a soup and served over cooked noodles. Do not get turned off by the language because this is not a hurdle. You can... - 109.145
Here is a delicious Vietnamese noodle soup with beef and onion that pampers your taste buds with an amazing flavor. The chef here has prepared this Vietnamese pho a simple manner with a very few ingredients available right in your kitchen. This magical soup... - 105.631
Burger Noodle Supper
In mixing bowl mix egg, oats, Worcestershire, onion, mustard, bouillon granules, 2 tablespoons water, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Add beef; mix well.
Shape into four 4-inch patties.
In large skillet brown patties on both sides, 3 to 4 minutes... - 34.5029
Steak Roll Ups With Noodles
1 Place the steak between 2 pieces of plastic wrap. Using the flat side of a meat mallet, pound steak to a 12x8-inch rectangle. Sprinkle the steak with the 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh or 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme, the sage, and basil. Roll up, jelly-roll style,... - 28.8155
Beef Chow Mein
1. Place noodles in a medium pan and pour boiling water over them.
2. Add salt, cover with lid, reduce flame and cook for 3 to 4 minutes or till noodles are tender but not over cooked.
3. Using a strainer, drain off excess water and keep cooked... - 46.5528
Sukiyaki With Cellophane Noodles
Sukiyaki gives a fines taste. The non vegetarians especially beef lovers must try Sukiyaki. The Soy sauce with the main dish enhances the taste of Sukiyaki. - 41.0716
The Hamburger-Noodle Bake is a delight to your taste buds. If you are looking for a unique meat dish that is both filling and tasty then this is the one for you. You just have to experience the addictive taste of Hamburger-Noodle Bake for yourself . - 46.9947
Danish Meatball And Noodle Casserole
This Danish Meatball and Noodles Casserole makes a yummy lunch. You'll surely love to have this saucy noodles and meatball casserole. It is very filling. So just enjoy this for your next meal. Don't forget to share your views about this anish Meatball and... - 37.1116
Crossing The Bridge Noodles
Cook the noodles in boiling salted water until soft, drain and keep hot.
Shred the beef into very fine matchstick pieces.
Wash and tear the lettuce into 5-cm (2-in) pieces.
Boil the chicken stock.
To serve, pour the boiling stock over the meat shreds in a... - 33.9656
Baked Noodle Casserole
Brown meat and 1 chopped onion.
Add tomato sauce and seasonings.
Mix sour cream, cream cheese and remaining grated onion in bowl.
Cook noodles 5 minutes; drain.
In casserole, alternate layers of noodles, meat sauce and cheese mixture.
Continue until all... - 40.13
A variation in taste is always a welcomed when it comes to cuisine. Try this video and prepare an Asian variation of noodle soup called yaka mein. This is combined with beef and loaded with authentic seasoning to present a quick and supremely delicious... - 104.049
Stroganoff With Buttered Noodles
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a Dutch oven heat, brown the beef strips in the oil and butter; remove with a slotted spoon and keep aside.
3) Then saute the onion, garlic and mushrooms, until tender.
4) In a bowl, mix the flour,... - 45.6496
Mongolian Beef is a wonderful and filling dish that is perfect for your dinner parties. This sumptuous beef dish with the succulent vegetables and meat pieces was praised by all my guests at a party I hosted last week. Try this Mongolian Beef recipe at home... - 47.6611
Noodle Skillet Scramble
Blend tomato sauce, bouillon or broth and seasonings in a bowl; set aside.
Brown beef in oil in large skillet over medium heat; remove beef with slotted spoon and set aside.
Saute onions, garlic, celery and green peppers in drippings in skillet until tender,... - 37.7489
Stuffed Steak Roll And Noodles
Cook noodles according to package directions.
Drain; cover and set aside.
Meanwhile, use a meat mallet to pound steak to 1/4-inch thickness.
In a bowl stir together egg, carrot, bread crumbs, green onion, salt, and thyme.
Spread the carrot mixture over the... - 41.5899
Beef And Mangetout Stir Fry
1) In a non- metallic bowl, add ginger, garlic, soy sauce, sherry, chilli sauce, honey and five-spice powder.
2) Place the steak in the mixture. Coat evenly and marinate inside refrigerator by covering the bowl for minimum 30 minutes.
3) In a... - 47.5025
Asian Noodle Steak Salad
Remove all visible fat from the beef.
Cut the beef into very thin slices.
Coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
Grill the beef for 3-5 minutes, or according to your preference.
In a large serving bowl, combine the beef, red pepper, bean... - 37.8267
1) In a saucepan combine the bones with water.
2) Bring to a boil and skim off the top.
3) Add the onions, shrimp, salt and seaweed or spinach.
4) Cook over medium heat for 1 ½ hours.
5) In a cup mix together soy sauce and oil.
6)... - 46.1937
Mu Shu Beef Stir Fry
1. In a large mixing bowl, add and combine together the beef, green beans, green chillies, zucchini, green peas, onions, green bell peppers, celery, carrots, tomatoes and mushrooms. Mix all the ingredients with water and set it aside for about... - 0
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) To prepare meat mixture, in a pan heat cooking oil.
3) Add ground beef and onion. Stir fry until done.
4) Sprinkle seasoned salt over it and mix thoroughly.
5) To prepare tomato cheese... - 48.9675
Baked Creamy Fettuccine With Beef
Heat oil in large pan; cook beef, stirring, until browned all over.
Add pasta sauce and water; simmer, uncovered, about 15 minutes or until beef mixture thickens.
Meanwhile, cook pasta in large pan of boiling water, uncovered, until just tender; drain.
Heat... - 45.4108
Korean Noodles In Black Bean Sauce
This is a very delightful dish that every Korean loves. It's quite different from Chinese version of black bean noodles. Watch, learn from this video and then try it. It won't disappoint you. Cheers to the authentic taste of Jjajangmyun a.k.a Noodles in... - 144.414
Asian Steak Noodle Salad
1. In a shallow dish, mix all the marinade ingredients.
2. Add the meat steak to the dish and coat well with the mix.
3. Leave for one hour to marinate turning once.
4. Heat the griddle pan to a high heat till smoking.
5. Pat dry the... - 46.981
Spicy Beef Chow Mein
1) In a large bowl, mix sake, gingerroot, red pepper and garlic.
2) Add beef to this mixture, cover it and refrigerate it for 15 minutes.
3) Prepare the noodles as per package instructions.
4) In a small bowl, mix water, corn starch... - 45.1801
Korean Vermicelli With Beef And Vegetables
Place vermicelli in a large bowl; add warm water to cover.
Let stand 20 minutes.
Combine chicken broth and next 3 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well, and set aside.
Coat a wok or large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add 1 teaspoon oil.
Heat... - 41.5484
Fusilli With Stir Fried Beef And Vegetables
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Combine in small bowl.
Heat in large pan or wok over high heat.
Add beef and quickly brown.
Add above sauce.
Add and simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add to above along with... - 40.2061
Beef And Cheese Manicotti
Cook manicotti shells in boiling salted water till just tender, 15 to 20 minutes; drain.
Rinse shells in cold water.
Meanwhile, in a 3-quart saucepan brown meat lightly.
Drain off excess fat.
Stir in tomato paste, onion, half of the parsley, the basil, the 1... - 44.16
Ginger Beef With Chile
1. Trim any excess fat from the steaks if necessary. Using a meat mallet or covered rolling pin, pound the steaks until they are 1/2 inch/1 cm thick. Season on both sides with salt and pepper to taste and place in a shallow dish.
2. Combine the ginger wine,... - 35.1489
Spicy Bee With Thai Jasmine Rice And Crispy Noodles
1. Into a bowl, slice the beef into thin strips and put in a bowl with the soy sauce, sherry, hoisin sauce and corn flour. Mix well and set aside.
2. In a pan of hot boiling water, cook the jasmine rice, until tender .
3. Cut the broccoli into... - 45.6342
Noodle Soup With Meat Balls
1) In a skillet heat oil and sautÃ© onions, scallions and garlic until brown.
2) Add the tomatoes and simmer for 5 minutes.
3) Stir in soy sauce, sesame seeds, chili peppers and broth.
4) Cover and cook over low heat for 1 hour.
5) Add in the... - 45.0428
Noodle Skillet Scramble
Combine the tomato sauce, bouillon, salt, pepper, oregano, thyme and Worcestershire sauce in a bowl, then set aside.
Heat the oil in large skillet over medium heat, then add the beef and cook, stirring constantly, until browned.
Remove the beef with slotted... - 37.1949
Sukiyaki With Shirataki Noodles
Arrange the steak pieces, shirataki noodles, spinach leaves, mushrooms, carrot, spring onions (scallions), bamboo shoot and bean curd cubes decoratively on a large serving platter.
Mix the dashi and sake together until they are well combined.
Set... - 43.5557
Korean Beef & Bean Threads
Cover bean threads with warm water and let stand for 30 minutes.
Drain, then cut in 2-inch lengths.
Cover mushrooms with warm water, let stand for 30 minutes, then drain.
Cut off and discard stems; squeeze water from mushrooms and thinly slice.
In a small... - 45.4502
Korean Food: Black Bean Paste Noodles (jja-jang Bap, 짜장밥)
JaJang Myeon is probably the most popular Korean-style Chinese food eaten in Korea. In Korea, you are sure to find JaJang Myeon on Chinese restaurant or take-out menus but it is not common to find this dish in Chinese restaurants in other parts of the world.... - 91.1942
Corned Beef Casserole
This Corned Beef Casserole is from my Mom's cookbook; an easy to prepare treat for a family get together! An irresitible combination of beef, noodles and cheese - this Corned Beef Casserole is something you must not want to miss out on! - 30.8906
1. In a bowl, put together all marinade ingredients and mix well.
2. Add steak strips to the marinade and stir to coat evenly.
3. Cover the bowl and leave it to marinate in a cool place for about 30 minutes.
4. In a large saucepan, bring... - 46.4768
Meat Loaf And Noodles Stroganoff
1. Cut mushrooms into thin slices; set aside. Dice celery. Finely chop green onion.
2. In 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, in 1 tablespoon hot butter or margarine, cook celery and green onion until tender, stirring occasionally.
3. Preheat oven to 350°F.... - 32.7355
Remembering her college days, Joy demonstrates her favorite go-to meal, Stir-fry Noodles, a simple, delicious dish for the cooking newbie. - 40.89
Fragrant Beef Casserole
Preparation Combine marinade ingredients in a large bowl.
Add beef and stir to coat.
Peel radish and cut in half lengthwise, then cut each half diagonally into 1-inch slices.
Wrap tangerine peel, cinnamon stick, lemon grassland peppercorns in... - 39.4275