- » Beef Nacho
Beef Nacho Recipes
Beef nacho is a Mexican snack made with beef and tortilla chips.
Preparation of Beef Nacho
Beef nacho may be prepared by baking the beef with tortilla chips in a casserole style. The meat is first baked with ... More »
Mexican Pizza Nachos
Fry chorizo; drain off grease.
Arrange chips on baking sheet; top with cooked chorizo; sprinkle on cheese and green chiles.
Place in broiler and heat until all of the cheese is hot and melted.
Top with dollops of sour cream. - 27.5729
Steak Nachos With Pico De Gallo Salsa
Every woman dreams of creating a taste buzz in your home with simple recipe with lot ado but no fuss. Here is quite a simple steak nachos recipe for a woman like you. The video shows steak nachos that can bring change to the dinner table. Watch the chef make... - 143.909
Combine Basic Beef Mixture in large pan with cumin and beans.
Bring to boil; simmer, uncovered, about 10 minutes or until mixture thickens, [can be prepared ahead to this point; refrigerate overnight or freeze] Blend or process avocado, juice and sauce until... - 37.9062
In large skillet, over medium-high heat, brown beef and onion; drain.
Stir in steak sauce.
Arrange tortilla chips on large heatproof platter.
Spoon beef mixture over chips; sprinkle with cheese.
Broil 6 inches from heat source for 3 to 5 minutes or until... - 36.8694
Quick And Easy Nachos Dip
1) In a skillet brown ground beef. Drain.
2) Add salt, pepper, onion powder, and minced garlic.
3) In slow cooker mix together beef, salsa, beans, sour cream, and 2 cups cheese.
4) Cook covered in low heat for 2 hours.
5) Before serving... - 39.379
Lynn Style Nachos
Salty, crunchy-munchies are a hit at any party, and Betty's version of Lynn's nachos perfectly sticks fit the bill. This bite-size appetizer is easy to make and is sure to be a hit at the holiday potluck or summer picnic. Super-easy and spicy, Betty's dish is... - 89.0926
Beefy Nachos Crescent Bake
PREHEAT oven to 375°F.
Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
PLACE beef and onion in large skillet; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Brown beef over medium-high heat until no longer pink, stirring to separate beef.
Stir in chili... - 40.6323
1) In a saucepan, brown the ground beef. Sauté onions and green peppers along with it.
2) Drain away the collecting liquid.
3) In a slow cooker, add in beef, onions, pepper, taco sauce, beans, taco seasoning and mushroom soup. Mix well.
4) Close the... - 45.8101
Super Nachos Dinner
8 cups fried tortilla pieces or corn flavored chips Crumble beef into a 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Remove casings from sausage, cut into small pieces, and add to beef.
Cover with a lid or wax paper.
Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 2 minutes.
Drain off fat.
Add large... - 41.9285
Game Day Chili And Nachos
Graziella serves up a hot and delicious chili and nachos dish that is surprisingly healthy, but tastes naughty! Packed with good- for- you ingredients that no one will even suspect, this chili is a winner for any game day! Gooooo Chili, wooo! - 0
Super Nacho Appetizer
1) Preheat oven to 400Â°F before baking.
2) In a skillet, brown beef and sausage together and drain well.
3) in a greased 13-in x 9-in x 2-in baking pan, layer meat, retried beans, green chilies, cheese and taco sauce and bake for 20... - 44.375
Cheesy Beef And Jalapeno Dip
Tangy nacho dip !! This video prepares a zesty nacho dip with ground beef, jalapeno and tomatoes. Seasoned with a lovely aromatic taco seasoning, this is a great dip for parties or any special occasion. This dip brings in a great taste to the nachos and adds... - 132.509
Zippy Beef Casserole
Place in casserole.
Cover and bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees; uncover and continue baking 10 to 15 minutes. - 22.5687
Shredded Beef Filling
1. In a 2 quart microwave safe casserole dish cook the beef with beef stock, bay leaf and garlic at full power for 5 minutes.
2. Cook for another 30 minutes at half power and stir the mixture every 10 minutes.
3. Take it out and leave it for 10... - 31.2006
Cowboy Beef Dip
In a large skillet, cook the beef, 3 tablespoons onion, 2 tablespoons red pepper and 1 tablespoon green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
Stir in the soup, salsa, 3 tablespoons ripe olives, 3 tablespoons pimiento-stuffed olives,... - 34.9959
Mexican Beef Casserole
Brown the ground beef with the onion, green pepper and seasonings such as garlic powder, cumin and chili powder in a skillet, stirring until crumbly; drain.
Brown the sausage in a separate skillet, stirring until crumbly; drain.
Combine the ground beef... - 38.0761
Hamburger Hot Dip
In a saucepan brown ground beef and onions drain and season with salt and pepper.
In a slow cooker combine all ingredients.
Cover and cook on Low for 4 hours with occasional stirring.
Serve with nacho chips. - 33.1039
Thatched Roof Appetizer
Brown the ground beef in a large skillet; drain off the excess fat and discard it.
Stir in the undrained tomatoes, water, soup mix, pepper and hot pepper sauce.
Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer, uncovered, stirring occasionally for 20 minutes... - 33.409
This Taco Casserole tastes yummy ! Try this cheesy beef, beans and tortilla chips casserole with Taco seasonings and sauce for your next meal. Tell me if you've liked this Taco Casserole . - 39.1597
Taco Salad With Refried Beans
1) In a pan, saute the ground beef until brown.
2) In another pan, heat the beans.
3) In a bowl, mix chopped onions, chopped lettuce leaves and black olives.
3) Arrange the corn chips neatly on the serving platter.
4) On one chip, add a... - 42.7032
Crisp Fried Tortilla Pieces
Crumble ground beef and sausage in a frying pan.
Add onion and cook on high heat, stirring, until meat is lightly browned.
Discard fat; season with salt and liquid hot pepper seasoning to taste.
Spread beans in a shallow 10 by 15-inch oval or rectangular pan... - 44.9488
Taco Salad is a delicious side dish that you would love to prepare on every party. Try this Taco Salad dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 33.7938
Taco Salad is one of the best ways of stuffing tacos & tortilla chips.This is a very popular taco salad recipe & is made almost the same way every where. Enjoy!! - 38.6858
Hearty Taco Salad
In a small skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
Stir in water and taco seasoning.
Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
Divide the salad greens between two salad bowls or plates.
Top with... - 41.2205
Taco Casserole With Tortilla
1. Put meat into a 2-quart glass casserole. Cover with waxed paper. Cook in microwave oven 3 1/2 minutes at HIGH, or until meat is no longer pink; stir once. Drain fat from meat.
2. Mix taco seasoning mix and water and add to ground beef; stir. Cover with an... - 30.1031
Individual Mexican Meatloaves
In medium mixing bowl combine green pepper and onion.
Cover loosely with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until tender-crisp.
Add ground beef, taco seasoning mix, 1/2 cup chopped tomato, egg, crumbled cheese chips and kidney beans.
Set... - 42.2816
Betty's Super Bowl Taco Bowls
Score a perfect ten with your guests with this yummy, eye-catching taco bowls. This yummy appetizer is quite a cinch to put together. Betty ads a delicious spin to the good old taco bowl recipe with her renewed version. - 112.134
Beef Nacho Recipes By Category