- » Beef Merlot
Beef Merlot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beef merlot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beef merlot recipes.
Filet Mignon Steaks With Merlot Sauce And Wild Mushrooms
1. In a saucepan, heat the oil for preparing sauce.
2. Stir in garlic, onion, carrot, and celery, and sautÃ© for about 7-8 minutes over medium heat until the onion is lightly browned.
3. Add tomato paste; stir and cook for about 2 minutes.
4. Add... - 46.7085
Steaks With Zesty Merlot Sauce
Combine wine, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, sugar, bouillon granules and thyme; set aside.
Heat large nonstick skillet over high heat until hot.
Add steaks; cook 3 minutes on each side.
Turn steaks again and cook 3 to 6 minutes longer over medium heat or... - 40.9561
Beef In Merlot
1) In a zip-lock bag, stack 4 slices bacon and freeze.
2) Cut remaining strips, add to a large heavy pan or Dutch oven, and gently heat.
3) Add garlic and cook till golden.
4) Mix in the beef, brown well and lower heat.
5) Add in the onions, thyme,... - 39.2962
You May Also Like!
Steak With Zesty Merlot Sauce
1. Combine wine, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, sugar, bouillon granules and thyme; set aside.
2. Heat large nonstick skillet over high heat until hot. Add steaks; cook 3 minutes on each side. Turn steaks again and cook 3 to 6 minutes longer over medium heat... - 33.5293
Quick Beef Stroganoff
This easy version of beef stoganoff is best for using up the extra Coriander-Dusted Roast Beef and gravy.
Picture Credit: Yunhee Kim
Recipe By: Grace Parisi
Pairing Note: Spicy, fruity California Merlot.
For more recipes, please visit Foodandwine.com - 30.1562
Swiss Steak And Wine
1. In a bowl combine seasonings and flour and add it to the steak.
2. Cut the steak into manageable pieces.
3. In a skillet, melt shortening and start browning the steak. Strain off fat, when all meat pieces are browned.
4. Add... - 40.251
Classic Fillet Mignon
If you are planning meal for a family get-together, this classic fillet mignon can be one of your choices. The best thing about this recipe is that it is easy, simple and quick. You don't have to do any lengthy preparation for serving this on the table. Go... - 120.77
Kobe Style Ribs
Combine all ingredients, except short ribs.
Pour mixture over ribs and marinate overnight or at least 1 hour.
Excellent grilled on the barbecue, 7 minutes each side.
Ribs can also be placed in a baking pan and baked in the oven at 350°F (180°C) until... - 33.849
Wine Country Steak
Whisk together oil, lime juice, wine, soy sauce, garlic, mustard and pepper in a medium bowl.
Place beef in a shallow glass dish or large heavy plastic bag; pour marinade over beef.
Cover dish or close bag.
Marinate in refrigerator 12 to 24 hours, turning... - 38.7288
Steak With Mushrooms And Leeks In Red Wine
With a sharp knife, trim the leeks and cut into 1-inch slices on the diagonal.
Heat 3 tablespoons of the oil in a large skillet.
When hot, add the leeks and mush rooms and cook over medium heat, until lightly browned.
Stir in the wine, scraping the bottom of... - 38.0861
Marinated Grilled Steak With Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus
Preheat Oven: 425 degrees
Evenly distribute the steak rub, meat tenderizer, salt, pepper, yellow mustard and wine on the top of each cut of meat, keeping in mind you will flip the meat and do the other side. *Prior to pouring the wine over top of meat... - 38.2117