- » Beef Medallion Red Wine Sauce
Beef Medallion Red Wine Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beef medallion red wine sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beef medallion red wine sauce recipes.
You May Also Like!
Petite Medallions Of Beef With Potato Au Gratin
1. Preheat oven to 365 Degrees Fahrenheit.
2. For the potato Au Gratin: Grease a baking tray and layer with potatoes.
3. Add 1/2 cup parmesan cheese and 1/2 cup mozzarella.
4. Add a pinch of garlic, dry garlic, salt and pepper.
5. Repeat... - 100.857
Pork Medallions With Prunes
Place pork slices between sheets of plastic wrap and pound with a flat-surfaced mallet until about 3/8 inch thick.
In a small bowl, stir together Madeira, broth, vinegar, cornstarch, and cloves; set aside.
Melt butter in a wide frying pan over medium-high... - 42.1248
Venison And Garlic Mash
1. Trim off any excess fat from the meat and season with salt and pepper on both sides.
2. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the medallions with the onions on a high heat for 2 minutes on each side until brown.
3. Lower the heat and pour in the stock and wine.... - 40.2769