- » Beef Meatloaf
Beef Meatloaf Recipes
Beef meatloaf is a meal bread made with beef, vegetables, bread crumbs and seasonings.
Preparation of Beef Meatloaf
Beef meatloaf is prepared by first cooking the meat and vegetables, adding bread crumbs to mixed ... More »
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F or Gas Mark 4.
2. Line a 675 g/1 1/2 lb loaf tin with foil.
3. In a bowl stir well all the ingredients to mix.
4. Into the prepared tin press the mixture lightly and cover with foil.
5. If you wish to... - 45.7703
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In a mixing bowl, put beef, onion, bacon, breadcrumbs, tomatoes and parsley and combine well.
3) Add salt and pepper with egg and bind the mixture.
4) Into a seamless, lightly greased 500 g/1 lb loaf tin... - 44.6361
Curried Beef Loaf
Mix the mince with plenty of seasonings, the curry powder, chutney, onion and breadcrumbs and bind together with the egg.
Turn into a well greased 450 g (1 lb) loaf tin and press well down.
Stand in a baking tin containing 4 cm (1 1/2 inches) water and cook... - 42.995
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) In a large pan, add in the beef, onion, eggs, mustard, chilli powder, tomatoes, bread pieces, salt and pepper.
3) Mix well and transfer into a 8X4" loaf pan.
4) Arrange the bacon strips over the mixture in... - 42.1474
Skillet Beef Loaf Dinner
Combine the egg, crumbs, catsup, minced onion, 1 teaspoon salt and Worcestershire sauce, then add the beef and mix thoroughly with a fork.
Shape into a thick 6-inch patty.
Place the beef patty in the center of a large skillet with oil, then sprinkle the... - 42.0355
Scotch Beef Loaf
Blend meat and oats together thoroughly.
Mix milk and eggs, and add to meat.
Add remaining ingredients, mixing thoroughly.
Turn into lightly greased 9" x 5" x 3" loaf pan large enough to leave about 1/2-inch space at top.
Bake about 1 1/2 hours at... - 40.1779
1.Start by preheating the oven to 350F degrees
2.In a bowl, mix the meat thoroughly along with egg, crumbs, chopped parsley, and seasonings
3.In a bread pan, place the meat mixture
4.Bake in the oven for 1 ½ hours, keep basting... - 39.9695
Beef And Horseradish Loaf
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Put the broth in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
Sprinkle in the bread crumbs and stir till the crumbs have absorbed all the broth.
Put ground beef into a bowl with the bread crumb mixture.
Peel and finely chop onion and add to meat... - 39.5904
Beef And Horseradish Loaf
Put the bouillon (stock) and breadcrumbs in a bowl and heat on HIGH for 2 minutes.
Add the onion, beef, horseradish, eggs and sherry to the breadcrumbs and season well.
Stir with a wooden spoon until all the ingredients are blended.
Press the mixture into an... - 39.4542
Beef Loaf With Wine
Mix first 8 ingredients together with 1/4 cup wine.
Pack into a loaf pan lined with wax paper and chill.
Turn out on a cookie sheet and score top with the back of a knife.
Mix together melted butter and 1/2 cup wine.
Bake loaf in preheated moderate oven... - 38.7057
Gold-topped Beef Loaf
Soak crumbs in milk, and blend in remaining ingredients, except topping, thoroughly.
Spread 1/2 topping mixture in bottom of greased loaf pan.
Evenly cover with meat, and top with remaining corn bread.
Bake at 350°F. 1 1 1/2 hours.
Cool slightly, and invert... - 36.9231
Best Ever Beef Loaf
Preheat the oven to 350Â°F (180Â° C).
Break the eggs into a large mixing bowl and beat lightly with a fork.
Beat in the milk, salt, pepper and crumbled bread crumbs; beat until the bread disintegrates.
Add the onion, carrot, cheese and ground beef; mix... - 36.8473
Favorite Beef Loaf
Soak cracker crumbs in milk; add meat, eggs, onion, and seasonings; mix well.
Shape in loaf in shallow baking pan, or lightly pack into 8 1/2x4 1/2x2 1/2-inch loaf pan.
Bake at 350° 45 to 50 minutes.
Garnish with green pepper and onion rings. - 34.7565
Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
Pack into a 9 1/2 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 20 minutes.
Score top and pour small amount of additional catsup into scores.
Bake for 10 minutes longer. - 34.2947
Beef And Kidney Loaf
1. Combine all the ingredients except the cheese and mix well until blended.
2. Crease a loaf pan and dust lightly with extra crumbs. Press half the mixture into the pan and sprinkle with grated cheese and top with the remaining mixture, press down firmly,
3.... - 32.9646
Diet Main Dish
1 Combine all the ingredients except bread crumbs. Mix lightly; add enough water to make mixture workable.
2 Pat gently into a 6-cup ring mold, then invert on a rack in a baking pan. Remove ring mold. Or: Shape meat loaf by hand into a big "doughnut."
3... - 32.4605
All Beef Loaf
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 375° F. Grease a loaf pan or dish, 5 by 4 inches.
2. Combine the beef, salt, pepper, onion, crumbs and milk, mixing only enough to blend. If a meat loaf is too closely mixed it will be dense and soggy. Pack into the loaf... - 30.3912
Chili Beef Loaf
Combine all ingredients except catsup in a bowl and mix well.
Shape into a loaf and place in a baking pan.
Spread layer of catsup over top.
Bake at 375 degrees for 1 hour. - 29.5391
Beef Loaf With Green Pepper
Beef Loaf is simply one of the best meatloaves I have come across. This addictive meat loaf is filling too. Try this Beef Loaf recipe! - 27.5404
Combine ground beef, tomato sauce, egg, Worcestershire sauce, green pepper, onions, cracker crumbs, salt and pepper.
Mix lightly but thoroughly.
Shape meat mixture into a 9 x 4 x 3-inch loaf and place on a rack in an open roasting pan.
Bake in a 350Â° oven... - 26.4898
Beef Meatloaf Recipes By Category