- » Beef Meat Top
Beef Meat Top Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Beef Meat Top recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Beef Meat Top recipes.
Pizza-topped Meat Loaf
In a bowl combine the ground beef, milk, cracker crumbs, eggs, onion, salt, garlic salt, oregano, and basil.
Mix until well blended, then lightly pat into a 9 by 13-inch baking pan.
Bake, uncovered, in a 400Â° oven for 20 minutes.
Remove from oven, drain... - 37.8141
Mexican Meat Pies
Mexican Meat Pies is simply one of my favorite muffin preparation. This tasty dish is perfect for a rich weekend breakfast at home. Try this delicious and unique Mexican Meat Pies recipe. - 31.5513
Meat Loaf With Tasty Tomato Topping
"Is it you or the aroma of meat loaf with tasty tomato topping that you are making that has dragged me to the kitchen?", were my partner's words. I prepare this meat loaf with tasty tomato topping with beef as the main ingredient. This recipe makes for a... - 48.5188
Top Stove Meat Loaf
Top Stove Meat Loaf is easy to make recipe. Top Stove Meat Loaf gets its taste from beef mixed with bread crumbs and eggs, flavored with mustard. Top Stove Meat Loaf is inspired by many food chains worldwide. - 42.546
Spaghetti With Beef Meat Sauce
In saucepan, brown beef and cook onion with garlic, oregano, and thyme until tender (use shortening if necessary).
Stir to separate meat.
Add remaining ingredients except spaghetti and cheese.
Simmer 30 minutes; stir occasionally.
Remove bay leaf. - 31.7418
Meat Loaf With Zesty Topping
Pour the milk over the bread crumbs, then add the ground beef, salt, pepper, carrot, onion and eggs and mix thoroughly.
Pack in a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
Mix the catsup, brown sugar and mustard together and spread on meat loaf.
Bake at 300 degrees for 1 hour and... - 33.9343
Ring Meat Loaf With Tomato Cheese Topping
1) Into a skillet, fry the bacon till crispy
2) Crumble the bacon
3) Into the bacon drippings, sautÃ© the onion till soft
4) Stir in 1/2 can soup, beef, bread crumbs, parsley, egg, crumbled bacon and pepper
5) Into a shallow baking dish, shape the... - 44.2992
Stove Top Meat Loaf
1) In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, bread crumbs, 1/4 cup tomato soup, onion, beaten egg, and seasonings together; mix thoroughly.
2) Shape the beef mixture firmly into 2 loaves.
3) In a skillet, saute the loaves in shortening, until browned... - 43.6598
Top Of Stove Meat Loaf
Mix 1/2 can soup with the beef, bread crumbs, egg, onion, salt and pepper and shape into 2 loaves.
Brown in shortening in a skillet, then cover.
Cook over low heat for 25 minutes.
Drain and top with remaining soup, water and horseradish.
Cook for 10 minutes... - 32.8598
Italian Chopped Meat Pasta Sauce
A meat sauce right out of traditional Italian kitchen; watching this video will sure make you nostalgic. I love the big chunks of meat instead of ground meat as in Bolognese sauce. Way to use leftover roast meat and the sauce is perfect to go with pasta to... - 89.1965
Old Fashioned Meat Roll And Meat Roll Fritters
1) Gease a stone jar of 1 Pound and a paper to cover. A stone marmalade jar would be a good choice.
2) Twice mince the meat and bacon and add the white breadcrumbs, along with the salt and pepper and the egg, beaten.
3) Mix together... - 41.218
Meat And Cheese Meat Loaf
1. Combine meat-loaf mixture, milk, eggs, bread crumbs, onion, mustard, and salt in a large bowl. Mix meat mixture (using hands makes it easy) until very smooth.
2. Pack half the meat mixture into an 8-cup baking dish; top with ham and cheese strips within 1... - 37.2994
Veal And Beef Meat Balls Scandia
1, Combine ground round, bread crumbs, milk, egg white, lemon rind, and onion in a medium-size bowl; mix lightly until well blended. Shape into 24 balls. Set egg yolk aside for Step 4.
2, Combine 6 cups water and beef broth or bouillon cubes in a large... - 33.3805
Beef And Pork Meat Loaf
Meat Loaf is an irresistible recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends. Enjoy this delicious non-vegetarian recipe; I am sure you would love to try this Meat Loaf again-n-again. - 35.8065
Individual Beef And Pork Meat Pie
1. Place a large skillet on medium high heat. Add pork and beef in it. Break, and saute for about 7 minutes or until cooked through.
2. Drop potatoes, onion, garlic, cinnamon, allspice, thyme, broth, salt, and pepper in it. Mix well.
3. Reduce... - 103.691
Beef Meat Loaf
Fold in eggs with the ground beef.
Add bread crumbs, onion, and green pepper, mixing gently.
Stir in horse-radish, salt, mustard, milk, and catchup.
Shape into loaf.
Brown well on all sides in melted drippings in cooker.
Brush top of loaf with additional... - 39.5759
Braised Brisket Of Beef And Cooked Meat Curry
1) Ensure that the meat has been tied neatly. If required, skewer it. Dip the meat in the seasoned flour and set it aside.
2) Peel the onion and slice it. From the turnip, scrape and peel the thick part and scrape the carrots. Cut the turnips... - 44.441
Tasty Bacon And Beef Meat Loaf
The Tasty Meat Loaf is an exquisite meat loaf with a memorable taste. Surprise your guests with this wonderful dish at the next dinner party. Use this wonderful Tasty Meat Loaf recipe that guarantees a tasty result! - 35.3359
Beef Meat Loaf
Soak the bread in the milk for 10 minutes.
Mix together with the beef and the remaining ingredients.
Place the mixture in a greased 1 kg./ 2 lb.loaf tin, lined with foil, and smooth the top.
Put the tin into the oven preheated to fairly hot (190°C/375°F or... - 33.0813
Beef And Pork Meat Loaf
Have meat ground twice through meat chopper.
Mix meats with mushrooms, bread crumbs that have been soaked in white wine, beaten egg, salt, pepper, garlic, a good pinch of nutmeg and 4 tablespoons sour cream.
When well mixed, form into loaf, molded around the... - 40.3227
Turkey Beef Meat Loaf
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Goat a 9" X 5" loaf pan with no-stick spray.
Place the tomatoes in a small bowl.
Cover with boiling water and let stand for 10 minutes, or until the tomatoes are softened.
Drain the tomatoes and chop.
Warm the oil in a... - 45.9201
Grated Carrot Meat Loaf
Whirl bread in a blender to make about 1 1/2 cups fine crumbs.
In a large mixing bowl, pour milk over bread crumbs and let stand until absorbed.
Mix in ground beef, eggs carrots, horseradish, and onion soup mix.
Pat into a greased 5 by 9-inch loaf pan.
For... - 38.789
Meat Loaf In A Terrine
Use bacon slices to line the bottom and sides of an 8 to 9-cup, deep, straight-sided casserole or loaf pan; the bacon slices should just meet in pan bottom, with ends draped over the rim.
In a frying pan cook the chicken livers in butter for 2 to 3 minutes... - 45.5026
Cottage Cheese Meat Loaf
Combine the ground beef with the cottage cheese, egg, rolled oats, catsup, prepared mustard, onion, salt, and pepper.
Mix the ingredients lightly until well blended.
Press the mixture loosely into a shallow baking pan (about 8 inches square).
Bake, uncovered,... - 40.1949
French Country-style Meat Loaf
Using a large frying pan over medium heat, saute onion in 2 tablespoons of the butter until limp; add mushrooms and remaining 1 tablespoon butter and saute just until butter-coated (about 1 minute).
Add brandy or Sherry and simmer 1 minute; let cool.Place in... - 41.6593
Cowboy Meat Loaf
Cowboy meat loaf is a beef meatloaf. This recipe is prepared with ground chuck along with vegetables and rice. Baked in the oven with garlic and toamto sauce for flavor along with jalapeno peppers, the cowboy meatloaf is filling and savory. - 35.7936
Tex Mex Meat Loaf
1 Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Lightly grease a 9" x 5" x 4" loaf pan.
In a large bowl, combine the beef, 1 cup of the salsa, the corn, mushrooms, green onions, bread crumbs, egg whites, and salt.
Press the mixture into the loaf pan.
2 Bake the meat loaf,... - 35.1129
Stuffed Meat Loaf I M
In medium bowl, combine meat, 1 can tomato sauce, egg, bread crumbs, green onion, celery, salt and peper; mix well.
In 12x8-inch dish, shape one-half of meat mixture into an 8x5-inch rectangle.
Top with cheese, ham and olives.
Spread remaining meat mixture... - 36.8493
Surprise Meat Loaf Squares
Heat oven to 350Â°.
Mix meat, eggplant, onion, egg, milk, oats, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt and the basil leaves.
Spread mixture in ungreased baking pan, 8x8x2 or 9x9x2 inches.
Bake uncovered 45 to 50 minutes.
Drain off fat.
Mix tomatoes, garlic, cornstarch and... - 42.102
Gourmet Meat Loaf
Soak bread in milk; squeeze dry.
Mix egg with milk.
Add all ingredients except bay leaves to ground beef; blend well.
Shape into a loaf.
Insert bay leaves in top of meat loaf.
Place in crock pot.
Cover and cook on low setting for 8 to 10 hours.
Remove bay... - 39.9
Duchess Meat Loaf Pie
1. Stir soup mix into water in a 2-cup measure.
2. Measure out 1/2 cup and blend into ground beef in large bowl; shape mixture into a thick 8-inch round patty in large frying pan; cut into 6 wedges.
3. Pour remaining soup over; cover; cook over medium heat 25... - 22.9091
Spaghetti And Meat Sauce
1) In an uncovered Dutch oven boil water. Cook spaghetti, cooking oil and salt in it for about 11 to 13 minutes.
2) To prepare Spaghetti Meat Sauce, in frying pan heat cooking oil, stir fry ground beef and onion until brown.
3) In a large saucepan add... - 45.814
German Meat Loaf
Mix beef, egg, milk, crumbs, onion, and seasonings to make meat loaf.
Mold into ring in 2-quart-round baking dish.
Parboil cauliflower 5 minutes.
Place in center of meat loaf.
Mix cheese and milk, pour over cauliflower.
Bake at 350Â°F 45 minutes to 1... - 40.1424
Meat Stuffed Manicotti
1. Cook manicotti following recipe for Cooked Pasta.
2. Combine olive oil, spinach, onion, salt, oregano and meat in a 2-quart glass casserole. Cover with waxed paper. Cook in microwave oven 6 to 7 minutes at HIGH, or until meat is no longer pink; stir... - 32.4144
Spaghetti With Meat Sauce
1. Saute onion and garlic in olive oil or vegetable oil just until onion is soft in a kettle or Dutch oven; push to one side.
2. Shape ground beef into a large patty in same kettle; brown for 5 minutes on each side, then break up into chunks. Stir in... - 39.0719
Homespun Meat Pie
Cook and stir sliced onion in hot shortening until tender.
Add meat and brown well on all sides.
Add boiling water, salt, and pepper.
Cover and simmer over low heat until tender, 2 to 3 hr.
During last half hour, add remaining vegetables.
Heat oven to... - 42.991
Meat And Biscuit Squares
Saute ground beef and onion in skillet until lightly browned; stir occasionally.
Remove from heat; cool.
Combine beef mixture with cheese, 1 egg, hot sauce, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt and parsley; blend lightly.
Sift flour, baking powder and remaining salt... - 46.0503
Sauce Crowned Meat Ring
Soak bread crumbs in lemon-lime carbonated beverage.
Add ground beef, eggs, onion, garlic, salt, and dill; mix lightly, but thoroughly.
Pack lightly into a deep 1 1/2 uart ring mold.
Turn out onto a jelly roll pan or baking sheet.
Brush the meat ring with the... - 38.5093
Meat Balls Caribe
1. Mix ground beef lightly with lime rind. Shape with tablespoon into 35 small balls.
2. Saute bacon until crisp in a large skillet; remove.
3. Brown meat balls, half at a time, in bacon drippings; remove with a slotted spoon; reserve.
4. Drain all but 2... - 37.7439
Spaghetti With Meat Sauce
1) In a large Dutch oven, heat shortening. Add in the ground meat and saute while stirring occasionally.
2) When the meat has changed color completely, add in a can of tomato sauce and tomato paste.
3) Meanwhile, into the blender add 1 can of tomato... - 47.0175
Sod Buster Meat Loaf
This sod buster meatloaf is prepared with a round cut of ground meat. Combined with vegetables and flavored with tomato sauce, the sod buster meatloaf is heavy and filling. - 33.8203
Easy Cheesy Meat Loaf
The easy cheesy meatloaf is a beef meatloaf. Prepared with breadcrumbs and tomato juice for flavor alog with eggs, the easy cheesy meatloaf is baked with cheese slices on top and comes out nice and moist. - 41.524
Zesty Meat Loaf
The zesty meatloaf is a beef meatloaf made with a tomato soup or sauce for flavor. Combined with saltine cracker for a compact texture, the zesty meatloaf is flavored with worcestershire sauce and topped off with cheese. - 33.0261
Mini Meat Loaves
These mini meatloaves are beef and pork meatloaves made with barbecue flavor to it. Combined with dry breadcrumbs, the mini meatloaves are baked with a cheese strips topping and are great for single servings! - 34.2895
Best Ever Meat Loaf
Heat oven to 350Â°.
Stir together bread and milk; mix in remaining ingredients thoroughly.
Pat one-half of meat mixture in greased loaf pan.
Cover with cheese filling.
Top with remaining meat mixture.
Bake for 1 hour and 30 minutes. - 35.0752
Meat Loaf Italiano
In large bowl, combine all ingredients except 1/4 cup sauce; mix lightly.
Shape into loaf in 10x6-inch baking dish.
Bake at 350°F, 1 hour.
Top with remaining sauce.
Let stand 10 minutes before serving. - 32.6917
Meat And Potato Pie
Prepare piecrust mix according to package directions; roll out for a 2-crust 9-inch pie.
Line a 9-inch pie plate with half of the pastry.
In bowl combine milk, dry onion soup mix, pepper, and allspice.
Add ground beef; mix thoroughly.
Lightly pat... - 44.3708
Mustard Tendered Meat
This tendered steak recipe can be prepared with a chuck steak or a round steak. Grilled and served on french bread loaf as layers, the tendered steak makes a filling meal and can be served with relish or salads. - 38.7796
Polka Dot Meat Cups
Preheat oven to 375°.
Meanwhile, spread potatoes on paper toweling; let stand 5 minutes.
In large bowl combine egg, 1/4 cup of the tomato sauce, bread crumbs, Italian Seasoning, salt, and pepper.
Add ground beef; mix well.
Fold in hash brown potatoes.
Divide... - 39.9786
Meat Loaf Italiano
Meatloaf italiano is a beef and oats meatloaf recipe. Prepared with pizza sauce for flavor, the meatloaf italiano has cheese in it too. Herbed with oregano, it is baked in the oven for a filling and flavorful main course dish. - 35.1652
Meat And Kidney Bean Casserole
Shipwreck is a well flavored and filling dish that is a meal in itself. This heavenly dish will stand out in any menu and get you quiet a few compliments. Try this Shipwreck recipe! - 36.9772
Sicilian Meat Roll
Sicilian Meat Roll is cooked with eggs, ground beef, ham and mozzarella cheese along with spices. If you are you looking for a tasty meat preparation that you can serve for a dinner party Sicilian Meat Roll is the best choice.Learn how to make Sicilian Meat... - 38.0161
Meat Loaf Supreme
Meatloaf supreme is a herbed and flavorful meatloaf recipe prepared with beef. Combined with mushroom soup for flavor, the meatloaf supreme is served with a dill and mustard sauce. Baked in the oven, it is cooked to doneness. - 36.7293
Stuffed Pepper Meat Loaf
Stuffed Pepper Meat Loaf has a spicy twist. This dish is a favorite among my peers and they insist that I prepare this whenever there is a party. Just give this yummy Stuffed Pepper Meat Loaf a try. - 43.9201
Meat Loaf With Spinach & Mozzarella
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In medium bowl, thoroughly combine ground beef, savory herb with garlic soup mix, bread crumbs and eggs.
Place between two 10x12-inch sheets of waxed paper.
Using hands or rolling pin, press into 10 x 10-inch square.
Remove top sheet... - 39.2736
Favorite Meat Loaf
My Favorite Meat Loaf recipe has been perfected over the years. A hand down recipe, this is simply worth your time. Why don't you treat yourself to the Favorite Meat Loaf? - 39.3526
Freezer Mix Meat-and-potato Favorite
Dip container of frozen mix into hot water just to loosen.
In 2-quart saucepan, heat frozen mix and water to boiling.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer, stirring frequently, until mix is thawed, about 20 minutes.
Heat oven to 375Â°.
Place half the potato rounds... - 26.9535
Stroganoff Meat Loaf
1)Preheat the oven to 350 Deg F.
2) In a bowl, add the dried onion, eggs, 3/4 cup milk, salt, and pepper.
3) Stir in the bread crumbs and 1/2 the dry sauce mix.
4) Add the meat and mushrooms; mix well.
5) Into an 8 x 4" loaf in a 13 x... - 42.4191
Meat Loaf A La Wellington
Meat Loaf A La Wellington has a superior taste. The beef and eggs give the Meat Loaf A La Wellington a moist taste. Meat Loaf A La Wellington is inspired by restaurants across the world. Must catch it. - 39.5902
Vegetable Meat Dish
Brown ground beef and onions; drain.
Place potato slices in lightly greased casserole.
Spread ground beef and onions over potatoes.
Pour soup over top.
Cover and bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes.
Remove cover and continue baking 25 minutes. - 27.2016
Meat And Tater Pie
Line 9 inch pie plate with pastry.
Combine meat, milk, soup mix, pepper, and allspice; mix gently.
Lightly pat into pastry lined pie plate; top with potatoes.
Place top crust over potatoes; seal and flute edge.
Cut design in top pastry.
Bake at 350° for 1... - 34.6298
Marlyn's Moist Meat Loaf
Mix all ingredients, except ketchup, together in bowl; put into loaf pan.
With your finger, poke 3 holes across the top.
Fill the holes with ketchup and also spread across the top.
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Cook for 50 to 60 minutes.
When cooked, remove from... - 33.657
Individual Pineapple Meat Loaves
In a large mixing bowl stir together egg, oats, onion, green pepper, and salt.
Add beef and pineapple; mix well.
Divide mixture into 6 equal portions.
Shape each portion into a 4x2 inch loaf.
Place loaves in a 13x9x2 inch pan.
Bake, uncovered, in a 350° oven... - 34.0673
Mini Meat Loaves
Place all ingredients except cheese in a large bowl.
Mix together lightly but thoroughly.
Divide and shape mixture into 6 small loaves.
Place loaves on a baking pan or in individual loaf molds.
Press a piece of cheese into the top of each loaf.
Bake at 375°... - 38.7493
Quick And Comforting Mexican Meat And Cheese Dip
On nights when you feel like bingeing on something delicious, this Mexican style treat will satisfy. It's so good and so super easy that it's likely to become a weeknight favorite. Get streaming the recipe video and preparing this dish a la the Betty style. - 96.5938
Noodles With Cheese Meat Sauce
Cook noodles in boiling salted water until tender; drain.
Meanwhile, brown meat, stirring with a fork until crumbly; stir in garlic and salt.
Add tomato sauce and simmer over low heat.
Mix together cream cheese, sour cream, cottage cheese, and green... - 43.3747
Greek Baked Macaroni And Meat
To make the cream topping: Melt margarine in saucepan.
Stir in flour.
Cook for several minutes; remove from heat.
Stir in milk gradually.
Add eggs and salt; mix well.
Cook until thickened, stirring constantly.
To make the pastitsio: Preheat oven to 375... - 45.3329
Twin Meat Loaves
1. Combine beef, sausage meat, bread crumbs. 1/2 cup catsup, onion, egg, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper in large bowl; blend lightly; form into 2 rectangular loaves in shallow baking pan.
2. Bake in moderate oven (375°) 30 minutes; remove from oven;... - 31.8001
Twin Meat Loaves
1) Preheat oven to 375°F before baking.
2) In a large bowl, blend together beef, sausage meat, bread crumbs, 1/2 cup catsup, onion, egg, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper.
3) In a shallow baking pan, arrange the mixture figuring it... - 41.2893
Everyday Meat Loaves
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2 In a bowl, soak the oatmeal in the milk for 5 minutes.
3 Combine the soaked oatmeal with beef, eggs, onion, garlic, salt, sage, and pepper.
4 Mix well.
5 In 6 small individual bread tins or a... - 45.0428
Mexican Meat Loaf
Combine ground beef, ground pork, onion, oats, beaten egg, salt, pepper, and 1/2 cup of the sauce, mixing until evenly blended.
Pack half of the meat mixture into an 8x4x2 inch loaf pan.
Arrange hard cooked eggs in a row down center of loaf.
Arrange olive... - 39.6653
Microwave Tomato Meat Loaf
1. In a loaf dish, add all ingredients other than topping.
2. In a bowl add all topping ingredients and spoon over loaf and wrap it using wax paper.
3. In a microwave oven, place a loaf dish and cook on a setting of ROAST (7) for 15 minutes, by turning... - 40.8275
French Meat Roll
Combine all the ingredients except the bread and cheese and mix well.
Split the French bread in half lengthwise and place on foil.
Shape the beef mixture into thin loaves and place on top of the bread.
Cover with cheese.
Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. - 34.0112
Carrot Meat Loaf
Combine the first 6 ingredients, then add 1/2 cup soy sauce and season with salt and pepper.
Mix well, then pack into a large loaf pan.
Unmold onto a shallow baking pan.
Brush top with soy sauce.
Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 15 minutes then brush with... - 34.0306
Duchess Meat Loaf Pie
1) In a cup, add soup mix with water to measure 2-cup.
2) Measure out 1/2 cup from it.
3) In large bowl, blend the mixture with ground beef.
4) Divide and shape mixture into a thick 8-inch round patty.
5) Cut into 6 wedges.
6) Pour remaining soup over... - 37.3014
Wild Rice Meat Loaf
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl; mix well.
Firmly press into a greased 9-in.x 5-in.x 3-in.loaf pan.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 70 minutes.
Cover with foil during the last 15 minutes if the top is browning too quickly. - 34.9538
Best Meat Loaf Ever
This beef meatloaf is one of the best meatloaves I have ever tasted. Made with chopped veggies, lean beef and eggs, the best meat loaf is herbed with thyme and sage. With the crunch of added oats, this beef meatloaf is baked and best served with a fresh salad. - 40.0694
Celery Meat Loaf
Cut celery heart to 8 inches long.
Wash and drain.
Keep bottom of celery heart intact.
Pull stalks apart gently and sprinkle with salt.
Combine the cheese and pimento and spread between celery stalks.
Wrap tightly in foil and chill.
Combine remaining... - 44.0228
Quick Meat Balls
Mix all ingredients and shape into balls.
Place on baking sheet.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. - 24.7679
Oriental Meat Bundles
1.Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Place cabbage, scallions, carrot, and ginger in food processor; process until vegetables are finely chopped, about 1 minute.
3. Spray large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray; add vegetables, beef, egg, soy sauce, and... - 35.0005
Reuben Meat Loaf
In large bowl, combine beef, pork, bread crumbs, onions, egg, mayonnaise, ketchup, Worcestershire and salt; mix well.
Pack half the meat mixture into 10-cup (2.5 L) round casserole or baking dish.
Layer with sauerkraut, cheese and remaining meat... - 40.4372
Minced Meat Pie
Heat the oil in a saucepan.
Add the onion and fry for 5 minutes.
Add the beef and fry for a further 5 minutes or until it loses its pinkness.
Add the tomatoes, tomato pure, parsley and salt and pepper to taste.
Cover and simmer for 45 minutes.
Divide the... - 45.549
Fruity Curried Meat Fingers
Fruity Curried Meat Fingers is a delicious ensemble of meat, fruits and seasonings. Enjoy the Fruity Curried Meat Fingers as an evening snack and feel free to comment on it. - 35.2241
Easy Meat Sauce
Easy Meat Sauce is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. Try this tempting and alluring Easy Meat Sauce; I am sure you will always want to have it in your coming parties! - 35.7942
Upside Down Meat Pie
This Upside Down Meat Pie tastes incredible ! Try this beefy pie with paprika seasonings. Your suggestions for this Upside Down Meat Pie are welcome. - 40.3529
Meat And Cabbage Balls
Meat And Cabbage Balls. Were you looking for a tasty and unique meat dish that you can serve for a an informal dinner? Then Meat And Cabbage Balls is definitely the recipe for you. Try it! - 43.3426
Meat & Cheese Stuffed Grape Leaves
Presoak a clay pot, top and bottom, in water for 15 minutes.
Combine the ground lamb, ground beef, cheese, onion, sesame seeds, herbs, rice, garlic, salt, and pepper.
Put a large tablespoonful of the mixture in center of each grape leaf, then turn the ends of... - 40.0363
Mexican Meat Pie
1. Chop the onion and saute in the butter.
2. Add the beef and brown. Then add the green peppers, tomatoes, crushed garlic, and bouillon and season with salt and pepper. Heat for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Peel potatoes and boil in lightly... - 36.4272
Meat Loaf With Zucchini
1. Soak the bread crumbs in the milk and water and let them swell.
2. Spread the potato slices at the bottom of a greased ovenproof dish.
3. Mix the ground beef with the egg, seasonings, and the bread crumb mixture. Spread the meat on the potatoes.
4. Fry the... - 36.5495
Little Meat Pies
Sprinkle beef with mqnosodium glutamate and salt.
Add onion, pepper, and garlic to butter in skillet; add meat and cook until browned, stirring often remove from heat.
Stir in remaining ingredients except piecrust mix prepare pastry according to directions... - 40.0065
Spaghetti 'n' Meat
Cover heavy iron skillet or dutch oven bottom with oil; heat rapidly.
Cook onion andpepper until tender.
Add meat, stirring frequently until well done and thoroughly mixed with onion andpepper.
Add seasonings to taste.
Add mushroom soup, corn, tomato sauce... - 44.4781
Little Meat Pies
This Little Meat Pies recipe is easily right at the top of my most loved recipe list. These meat pies are easy to make and taste a treat too. They are great as lunch box fillers and they can be frozen for later use too. - 49.038
Glazed Meat Loaves
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In large bowl, beat egg slightly with fork. Stir in milk, bread crumbs, salt, pepper, and marjoram. Add chuck; mix until combined, using hands if necessary.
3. With moistened hands, shape mixture into 4 to 6 individual loaves.
4.... - 38.4508
Meat Loaf In A Microwave Oven
Prepare basic meat loaf except spread mixture in ungreased 10 inch glass pie pan and spoon catsup on top.
Cover with inverted glass pie pan or dinner plate and microwave until meat is set in center, 18 to 20 minutes.
Let stand covered 5 minutes before serving. - 18.9926
Saucy Meat Loaf
1. Save 3 or 4 onion rings for topping; place the rest in the bottom of a baking pan, cover onions with ground beef; break up lightly with a fork but do not pack down; sprinkle with salt, basil, and oregano; top with saved onion rings; pour tomato soup... - 26.1611
Bisquick Meat Pie
1) In a medium bowl, combine together the flour, ginger, salt and cinnamon.
2) Place a medium skillet over moderate-high heat and add the oil. Brown the meat quickly, stirring constantly, and then mix it with the ingredients in the bowl. Add the... - 46.0944
Meat Popovers is a meat filled rolls. Meat Popovers gets its mouth watering taste from meat filled in rolls. Meat Popovers is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 25.3851
Chilean Corn Meat Pie
Preheat oven to 350°.
Saute onions in margarine until soft.
Add beef, raisins, parsley, and seasonings.
Cook until meat is done.
Spread meat in bottom of 1 1/2-quart buttered casserole.
Spread on a thin layer of rhubarb sauce; top with slices of egg, olives,... - 46.549
Heat oil in large skillet over high heat.
Quickly brown the meat.
Add onions and garlic.
Cook 2 minutes, or until onions are limp.
Lower the heat; add wine, tomato puree, pimentos, and raisins.
Cook 5 to 7 minutes longer.
Add brown sauce, Tabasco, salt, and... - 44.4273