Loin Top Steak
- » Beef Loin Top Sirloin Steak
Beef Loin Top Sirloin Steak Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beef loin top sirloin steak recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beef loin top sirloin steak recipes.
Sirloin Especial an amazingly delicous meat preperation. . This delicous recipe is sure to win your families praise and love. Try the Sirloin Especial for a filling and delicious Main Dish. - 33.7244
In skillet cook steaks in butter over medium heat to desired doneness, turning once, about 9 minutes for rare, about 11 minutes for medium, or about 20 minutes for well-done. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Remove steaks to warm platter.
Add mushrooms, onion,... - 31.8919
Place teriyaki sauce, sherry, sugar, garlic, and ginger in shallow 2 1/2-quart microproof casserole.
Add steak and stir until coated.
Cover and marinate at room temper-ature 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Push meat to center of... - 39.1462
Korean Barbecued Beef
Trim fat from beef; cut beef diagonally across grain into 1/8-inch slices.
Mix remaining ingredients; stir in beef until well coated.
Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Drain beef; stir-fry in 10-inch skillet or wok over medium heat until light brown, 2 to... - 29.1166
1. Trim fat from beef steak. Cut beef into 1-inch cubes. Toss beef cubes and soy sauce. Alternate beef cubes, pineapple and vegetables on each of eighteen 8-inch wooden skewers.
2. Mix honey, mustard and cloves in 2-cup measure. Microwave uncovered on... - 26.3548
Beef And Pineapple Kabobs
1. Toss beef cubes with soy sauce.
2. Alternate meat, pineapple and vegetables on eighteen 8-inch bamboo skewers. Cover kabobs with plastic wrap and refrigerate no longer than 24 hours.
3. About 15 minutes before serving, remove kabobs from refrigerator.... - 30.1998
Cut beef across grain into strips, 1 1/2 x 1/2 inch.
Heat 2 tablespoons margarine in 10-inch skillet until melted.
Add mushrooms, onions and garlic.
Cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, until onions are tender, 5 to 10 minutes.
Remove vegetables and any... - 40.3554
Fiery Beef Stir Fry
Fiery beef stir fry is a spicy beef stir fry made with a marinade of soy sauce and garlic. Cooked with strips of beef with vegetables and spiced with garlic and cayenne, the fiery beef stir fry is high on the heat factor. Served with a pan sauce, it is best... - 46.821
Beef With Leafy Greens
Beef with leafy greens is a vegetable beef recipe cooked with romaine lettuce and cherry tomatoes. Skillet cooked and stir fried with spices like ginger root and garlic, the beef with leafy greens has peanuts for an added crunch to it. - 44.7156
Broccoli & Beef Stir Fry
Broccoli and beef stir fry is a vegetable and beef recipe made with fresh spices for flavor. Cooked with garlic, ginger, soy sauce for a lovely oriental flavor, the broccoli and beef stir fry is a bit saucy and can be served over rice or noodles. - 47.1589
Sweet And Sour Tortellini
1) Chop meat into thin pieces.
2) In a small bowl, mix cornstarch, soy sauce and garlic.
3) Coat meat with this mixture and leave aside for 15 minutes.
4) Omit salt and cook tortellini as per package instructions and drain.
5) In the... - 43.792
1. Peel, core and chop apples.
2. On a meat board, cut the steak into 1 inch cubes.
3. In a large bowl, dredge the meat in curry powder and flour.
4. Use a heavy bottomed saucepan or Dutch oven
5. Melt butter in the pan.
6. Add... - 46.326
1. Preheat oven to 300°F.
2. Sprinkle meat with half the oregano and the pepper. Place meat on rack in roasting pan and bake 10 to 12 minutes. (Pork should be cooked for 15 to 17 minutes and appear well done when pierced with a knife.)
3. In small bowl,... - 33.0181