- » Beef Liver Pate
Beef Liver Pate Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beef liver pate recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beef liver pate recipes.
Wild Duck Pate
Marinate the ducks for 1/2 hour in a mixture of 1/4 cup oil and lime juice.
Rub ducks with the cut surface of garlic clove.
Place birds in a Dutch oven and cover with water; add carrot, leek, salt, and pepper and bring to a boil.
Simmer covered over low heat... - 40.5808
Liver Pate Tart
Liver Pate Tart has a nice taste. Liver Pate Tart is an easy to make recipe. Liver Pate Tart should be tried by beef lovers. - 41.7124
Using a meat grinder with a fine blade, put through cooked liver, hard-cooked egg and onion.
Combine remaining ingredients and add to liver mixture.
Mix well and store in refrigerator.
Use as spread for sandwiches or as a dip for crackers or raw vegetables. - 37.0743
Beef Tongue With Liver Pate Filling
Place the tongue in a heavy casserole, cover it with cold water, and add the garlic, bay leaf, onion and peppercorns.
Bring the water to a boil and simmer slowly for one to one and one half hours, or until the tongue is tender.
Drain the tongue, cool it,... - 44.8149
Put livers into saucepan and cover with water.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat to medium and simmer covered for 20 minutes, or until liver is cooked.
Drain and cool thoroughly.
Assemble Food Grinder with Fine Disc.
Grind the liver and eggs into... - 33.9235
Liver And Olive Pate
1 Remove the rind from the bacon.
Stretch the rashers (slices) with a round-bladed knife.
Use the rashers (slices) to line a 450 g (1 lb) loaf tin (pan).
2 Mince the chicken livers, pig's liver, belly pork and bacon fat.
Add the beef, garlic, herbs, salt,... - 43.3832
Spiced Chicken Liver Pate
Dissolve gelatin in bouillon; bring to a boil and remove from heat.
Pour half the liquid into a loaf pan and chill.
Decorate chilled aspic, if desired.
Melt the butter in a sauce pan.
Add the chicken livers and onion; saute 7 minutes.
Pour into a food... - 42.0984
Brandied Liver Pate
I have to admit this recipe of Brandied Liver Pate is on my favorite list. I prepare this yum Brandied Liver Pate as an Appetizer every month or even more often. Trust me! I am saying that you must try this Brandied Liver Pate. - 46.9006
Speedy Liver Pate
Speedy Liver Pate is an irresistible mouth-watering side dish. An easy to prepare pate recipe, Speedy Liver Pate is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 46.3406
1. In a small saucepan, heat gelatin, until it dissolves. Remove from heat and add water.
2. Arrange each olive slice in tiny muffin -pan cups. Add a spoon of this gelatin mixture into each cup and chill for about 10 minutes until it becomes... - 37.6011
Liver Pate En Gelee
In small saucepan, sprinkle gelatine over 1/4 cup undiluted broth; let stand 5 minutes, to soften.
Heat over low heat, stirring constantly, until gela- tine dissolves.
Remove from heat.
Add remaining broth.
Place 1-1/2-cup decorative mold in pan of ice and... - 35.1118
Liver Pate En Gelee
1. Take a small saucepan, add gelatin to ¼ cup of undiluted broth and keep aside for 5 minutes to soften the gelatin. Place on low heat and stirring continuously, heat to dissolve gelatin. Take off from heat an d stir in rest of the broth.
2. Take a... - 41.3906
Glazed Liver Pate
1. Two days before your party, bake liver loaf. Grease a 9x5x3-inch loaf pan; line with a double-thickness of foil, leaving a 3-inch overhang all around.
2. Wash the liver; cut into 2-inch pieces. Combine with the bacon, onion, garlic, instant chicken broth,... - 46.3769
Ham Mousse In Aspic
Empty beef broth into a 4 cup measure; add enough water to make 4 cups.
Sprinkle gelatin over 1 cup of broth mixture in small saucepan; let soften 5 minutes.
Heat slowly, stirring constantly, until gelatin is completely dissolved; add to remaining beef... - 42.822
Set beef on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
Roast at 425Â°F 25 minutes (medium rare).
Remove from oven and cool completely.
Discard any fat on roast.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper and spread with liver pate.
Meanwhile, prepare pastry (enough for the... - 36.8547
Spanish Country Pate
Spanish Country Pate is an irresistible recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends. Enjoy this delicious recipe of chicken, beef, and pork; I am sure you would love to try this Spanish Country Pate again-n-again. - 41.9893
Chicken Liver Pate
1) In bouillon add chicken livers and onion. Simmer for 5 minutes or till done.
2) Transfer the contents into a blender.
3) Excluding butter and consommé add the remaining ingredients and whirl till smooth.
4) Add little portion of butter at a time... - 42.0961
Liver Pate With Aspic
1. Snip out any large tubelike membranes from beef liver; cut into chunks. Halve chicken livers; snip out veiny parts or skin.
2. Put both meats through a food chopper, using a fine blade; place in a medium-size bowl.
3. Saute onion in butter or margarine... - 39.4457
Florentine Liver Pate With Broth
In a 1 to 1 1/2 quart pan, combine 1/2 cup sherry and broth.
Bring to a boil and simmer, covered, about 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a 10 to 12-inch frying pan, combine butter and onion.
Stir occasionally over medium heat until onion is fairly browned, 10 to 15... - 45.5441
Russian Chicken Liver Pâté
1. In a skillet, preheat olive oil and butter, add onions, cook until almost golden in color, add garlic – making sure not to burn it. Saute onions and garlic together until the onions are golden brown.
2. Place eggs in a small sauce pot, cover with... - 0
1. Grease an 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 x 2 1/2 in. loaf pan.
2. Cut away tubes and outer membrane, if necessary, from liver (beef, veal or pork).
3. Put liver in skillet with water.
4. Cover and simmer 5 min. Drain and cool.
5. Meanwhile, combine and mix eggs, cream,... - 40.6815
Dissolve gelatine in cold water and then add beefstock cube.
Bring to the boil, stirring until liquid is clear.
Arrange sliced stuffed olives on the bottom of 3 to 4 small moulds.
Cover the bottom of the moulds with gelatine stock and cool.
Fill with prepared... - 25.743
Snip out any large tube like membranes from beef liver; cut into chunks.
Halve chicken livers; snip out any veiny parts or skin.
Put both meats through a food chopper, using a fine blade; place in a medium-size bowl.
Saute onion in butter or margarine until... - 43.3161
Pate Stuffed Roast With Wine Dressing
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F (160°C).
2) Unroll the beef rib roast.
3) Mix the liver pate, chopped nuts and 2 teaspoons parsley together and spread over the roast.
4) Reroll the roast and tie, then place over a rack in the shallow... - 40.101
Beef And Ham Pate Loaf
Grind the steak, liver and ham very finely.
Make a fairly thick sauce with the butter or margarine, flour, stock and milk.
Add the cream, sherry, 2 beaten eggs, plenty of seasoning and the herbs.
Add all the meats and blend well.
Hard-cook the 3 remaining... - 42.5649
1) Place the liver about 6 inches from the heated coals and broil until cooked but little tender and pink within.
2) In a meat grinder, grind the livers, remove and blend well with the mayonnaise, onion, salt and pepper.
3) Serve immediately... - 30.1712
Pate 'n' Miniature
1) In a consommé heat gelatin in 3 teaspoons of water.
2) Dissolve thoroughly and cool.
3) With salad oil brush 24 tiny muffin tins.
4) Spoon 1 teaspoon of gelatin mixture in each tin.
5) Place one slice of pimiento olive with it.
6) Let stand for... - 40.0937
1. Cut beef liver into chunks. Halve chicken livers.
2. Put both beef and chicken liver through a food chopper, using a fine blade; place the ground meat in a medium-size bowl.
3. Saute onion in butter or margarine until soft in a small skillet; stir in water... - 45.4225
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a blender, puree the liver to a smooth paste and add into a large bowl containing the ground beef. Mix well.
3) Into the bowl, add in onions, green pepper, carrot, parsley, egg, oats, tamari, thyme,... - 43.5009
Microwave Picnic Pate
In large bowl, microwave onion, garlic and butter at High for 3 minutes or until softened, stirring once. Add pork, veal, liver, ham, egg, pepper, salt, allspice and thyme; mix well.
Line bottom and sides of 4- or 6-cup (1 or 1.5 L) ring mould with bacon,... - 36.1825
Mince the pork meat, liver and fat, and mix together with the other ingredients.
Place in a terrine.
Cook in the oven at 180°C for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
When cooked, press the ingredients firmly into the terrine, and allow to cool.
Keep in fridge - 35.4222
Preheat oven to 350°.
Partially cook bacon, place on paper towels and set aside. Grind pork, veal, and ham together using a food processor (one half of the meat at a time). Place meat in a bowl and stir in flour.
Cook chicken livers in butter until pink.
In... - 39.1005
Classic Country Pate
Put half the butter in a large bowl and cook for 1 minute. Stir in the onion and garlic, cover with vented cling film (plastic wrap) and cook for 4 minutes, until soft.
Stir in the pigs' liver and belly pork, cover and cook for 8-10 minutes, stirring once or... - 32.2287
Combine all ingredients except bacon and bay leaf, mixing until blended, set mixture aside.
Line the bottom and sides of a 1-quart souffle dish or casserole with bacon, letting excess bacon hang over edges of dish.
Spoon meat mixture into dish, pressing with... - 42.3725
Spiced Country Pate
1. Slice one-half pound of the pork fat thinly. Finely grind half of the remaining pork fat with all the veal and pork shoulder.
2. Line a three-quart mold or two one-and-one-half-quart molds with the thin slices of pork fat, letting long ends hang outside of... - 38.1473
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Thinly slice 1/2 pound of pork fat and grind rest of the pork fat with all the pork shoulder and veal.
3) In a 3-quart mold or two 1 1/2 quart molds, lay the sliced pork fat, with the long ends hanging... - 45.4228
In skillet, melt 3 tbsp (45 mL) of the butter over medium-high heat; cook onion and garlic for 3 minutes or until softened.
Using slotted spoon, transfer to large bowl.
Melt remaining butter in skillet; cook chicken livers over medium-high heat for 3 minutes... - 40.8082
Spicy Moroccan Liver Salad
1. Wash the liver and pat it dry.
2. Mix the cumin and paprika with half of the lemon juice to form a paste.
3. Spread the paste on both sides of the liver slices. Spread the slices of liver on a platter to marinate for 120... - 90.3225
Pork Pate (pasztet Wieprzowy)
Combine fresh pork and salt pork in a roasting pan.
Roast at 325Â°F 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Remove pork from pan and set aside.
Put onions and liver into the pan.
Roast 20 minutes, or until liver is tender.
Discard liquid in pan or use for... - 41.9187
Consomme And Cheese Pate
In a heatproof 1-cup measure soften gelatin in 2 tablespoons cold water.
Set measure in a pan of hot water; heat and stir till gelatin is dissolved.
Stir in consomme.
Chill till partially set (the consistency of unbeaten egg white).
Line an 8 1/2 x4 1/2 x... - 40.6802
In a saucepan, sprinkle gelatine over consomme and heat until gelatine dissolves.
Pour into a loaf pan, about 1/4 inch deep; reserve remaining consomme.
Chill until very firm.
Mix remaining ingredients until very smooth.
Spread over chilled... - 37.6793
Saute livers in butter until tinged with brown but still moist and slightly pink inside.
Add crisp, crumbled bacon, water chestnuts and other ingredients.
Taste and add salt if needed.
Mold in a small bowl and chill.
Bring to room... - 34.0647
Meat Pate With Cumberland Sauce
1) Preheat oven to 175'C.
2) In a skillet, heat margarine and fry the liver slices on low heat.
3) In the margarine, brown onion. Keep aside to cool.
4) Cut liver in small cubes.
5) Cut olives and mushrooms in slices.
6) Blend minced... - 44.0816
Pate Beau Sejour
Try this alluring Pate Beau Sejour recipe. An easily prepared recipe, this Pate Beau Sejour is a dish which you will always love to serve to your friends. - 45.0362
Pate Beau Sejour
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) Skin the salt pork, liver and veal, then cut the meat into 1 1/2 inch cubes.
3) In a pan, place the salt pork in the boiling water and boil for 3 minutes, drain and combine with the other meat.
4) In a... - 44.9238
Place the ground meats in a bowl.
Add the thyme, sage, nutmeg, salt and pepper.
Add the Madeira, brandy, cream and eggs.
Fold all the ingredients together until lightly mixed.
Fill into the terrine, mounding the mixture in the center.
Cover the meats with... - 42.0403
Pate De Campagne With Walnuts
Combine the ground veal, ground pork, pork fat, coarse salt, pepper, thyme, allspice, tarragon, oregano, garlic, crushed juniper berries, cognac, Madeira, eggs and onions.
Blend thoroughly without overworking the mixture.
To test for seasoning, saute, cool,... - 44.3371
French Pork Pate
Melt the butter in a large saucepan.
Add the shallot and garlic and toss lightly for a few minutes.
Stir in the flour to form a smooth paste.
Gradually add the stock, stirring constantly, and bring to the boil.
Add the sage, seasoning and nutmeg.
Add the... - 44.0437
Microwave Beef In Puff Pastry
– Thaw puff pastry shells. With rolling pin, flatten and shape each into a rectangle, sprinkle a small amount of flour on pastry shell to avoid it sticking to rolling pin.
– Put 1 oz (30 g) pate de foie in the middle of each pastry shell; place filets... - 30.882
Cold Filet Of Beef Waldorf
With a sharp knife, cut a deep slit horizontally in meat.
Cut off narrow ends of carrots.
Insert carrots into slit.
Rub meat with the salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper; place on rack in roastingpan.
Insert meat thermometer.
Roast at 425° till thermometer... - 37.5171
1. Set beef on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Roast at 425°F 25 minutes (medium rare). Remove from oven and cool completely.
2. Discard any fat on roast. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and spread with liver pate.
3. Meanwhile, prepare pastry (enough for... - 36.4759
Cold Fillet Of Beef Waldorf
Cold Filet Of Beef Waldorf is a unique and winning meat preparation that is perfect for your dinner parties. Surprise your guests with exquisite dish. I am sure they will love the Cold Filet Of Beef Waldorf. - 42.5197
A tasty mouthful of Beef Wellington is my idea of visiting heaven! Try this wonderful Beef Wellington recipe for yourself and discover the wondrous taste of this dish - 31.6777
Place beef on rack in shallow roasting pan.
Insert meat thermometer.
Roast at 425° till thermometer registers 130°, about 45 minutes.
Remove from pan; cool.
Stir 2 cups flour with 1/2 teaspoon salt; cut in shortening till size of small... - 43.101
Beef Steaks Wellington
Thaw pastry according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet brown steaks in hot oil over medium-high heat for 1 minute on each side.
Drain on paper towels.
Stir together pate, crumbs, parsley, basil, garlic salt, and pepper.
Spread 1... - 46.4243
Wine Sauce Au Perigord
The right accompaniment can make all the difference to your main dish. Try this Wine Sauce Au Perigord recipe that truly enhances the flavor of your dish. A yummyvalue addition to your beef slices. Try it!! - 38.1317
Melt the butter.
Blend in beef and herbs.
Press into little pots and cover with a layer of melted butter.
Very good with hot toast.
Cooked liver can also be treated in the same way, and makes a very good substitute for pate.
It is improved by a small quantity... - 25.6771
Baby Beef Wellington Appetizer
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Spread each beef cube with 1/2 teaspoon pate Cut pastry sheets into 3-inch squares.
Place a beef cube in the center of each pastry square and fold up sides.
Moisten edges with a little bit of water to seal securely.
Transfer to... - 30.0359
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/ Gas 7. Tie the beef with string (twine). Heat 30ml/2 tbsp of the oil in a frying pan, and brown the beef on all sides for 10 minutes. Put in a roasting pan and roast for 20 minutes. Remove and set aside to cool. Leave the... - 37.9263
Classic Beef Wellington
Classic Beef Wellington is indeed a delight to eat. What I like best is the mixture and flavor of truffles and duck liver with egg yolk I get to taste as I savor this mouth-watering Classic Beef Wellington. It can't get any better! - 30.9005
Roast Beef With Stuffed Prunes
Heat a browning dish in the microwave oven for 6-8 minutes, following the manufacturer's instructions.
Rinse the meat under plenty of cold running water.
Pat dry on kitchen paper.
Brush all over with the oil.
Put in the hot browning dish to seal on one... - 45.6361
Enjoy a warm robust beef stew made with the flavors of Filipina concoctions! See the video on more of this recipe, though the audio is not there, the video can still be followed - 79.7641
Beef En Croute
Place meat in clear plastic bag; set in deep bowl.
Combine Burgundy, dry sherry, bay leaves, and onion.
Pour over meat in bag; close.
Chill overnight; turn bag occasionally to distribute the marinade.
Next day, remove meat from bag; reserve marinade.
Place... - 44.386
Fillet Of Beef In Pastry
During the holidays, you can impress your guests with a recipe that is a delight to the eyes as well as the palate, like this beautiful fillet of beef in pastry. - 128.983
Filet Mignon Verdi
Slice the onions.
Heat 4 tablespoons of the oil in a pan and fry the onions until softened.
Stir in the flour and cook for 2-3 minutes.
Dissolve the bouillon cube in 1 1/4 cups boiling water.
Gradually add the bouillon to the pan, stirring until the mixture... - 44.1609
Rub the pepper into the steaks.
Put 2 bacon slices around each steak and secure with a skewer.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the steaks on a medium heat for 3 minutes on each side; take out of the pan and remove the skewer and bacon.
Season the steaks with... - 34.3323
Filety Z Poledwicy
Sprinkle meat with salt and pepper directly before cooking.
Panbroil quickly on both sides in 3 tablespoons very hot butter, so that each piece is brown outside and red or pink in the center.
Transfer to hot toast rounds.
Spread each piece with some of the... - 39.2603
Preheat the oven to 425°.
Trim meat of all fat, then tie into a neat shape with fine string.
Make tiny slits in meat with tip of a sharp knife and insert slivers of peeled garlic.
Spread butter over beef, season and sprinkle with half the... - 39.428
Wellington Bread Loaf
1. Cut base from bread loaf and reserve. Scoop bread from center of loaf leaving a 1 cm / 1/2 in shell. Make bread from center into crumbs and set aside (a), brush inside of bread shell with butter, spread with pate, then press mushroom slices into pate.
2.... - 37.7266
Boeuf En Croute
Were you looking for a tasty meat preperation that you can serve for a dinner party? Then Boeuf En Croute is definitely the recipe for you. Boeuf En Croute is a very filling Main dish that your guest will love. - 45.2226
Tournedos is a French delicacy. Tournedos gets its taste from bacon mixed with chicken lovers and flavored with parsley. Tournedos is inspired by many food chains worldwide. - 37.235
Petits Aspics Lucullus
1.Add salt and pepper to the goose livers.
2.In a pan , heat water until it boils.
3.Put the jelly in the water and boil again.
4.Once done, turn off the heat and let the mixture cool.
5.In a skillet, heat butter and put goose livers... - 41.6812
Terrine Maison With Cumberland Sauce
Terrine Maison With Cumberland Sauce is an excellent dish for your weekend luncheons. This mouthwatering and succulent meat preparation is incomparable. Try this wonderful Terrine Maison With Cumberland Sauce recipe. - 45.0542
Smorrebrod has a great taste. Smorrebrod gets its taste from Bread, dressed with seafood spread, and topped with sausages and meats. Smorrebrod is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 43.3802
Skin and halve the kidneys and remove the core.
Wipe the mushrooms.
Heat the butter and oil and cook the kidneys with the mushrooms for 5 minutes.
Add the stock or consomme and continue cooking for a further 5 minutes.
Stir in the cream or fromage frais, heat... - 42.0019
Rich Game Pie
1. Melt the butter in a small pan, then add the onion and garlic, and cook gently until softened but not coloured. Remove the pan from the heat and add the onions and garlic to the diced game meat and the chopped mixed herbs. Mix well. Season with salt and... - 44.8042
1) Preheat oven at 180°C (350°F/Gas 4).
2) In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients with 15 ml (1 level tablespoon) salt and 6 generous grinds of black pepper.
3) Use a 1 1/2-litre (3-pint) deep round ovenproof dish to press the... - 44.9828