- » Beef Kielbasa
Beef Kielbasa Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beef kielbasa recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beef kielbasa recipes.
Combine water and vinegar in a large bowl.
Crack dillseed in a mortar and pestle.
Blend seasonings into the liquid.
Add beef, oatmeal and wheat germ.
Mix sausage the old-fashioned way. - 33.7426
You May Also Like!
Caraway Cabbage And Kielbasa
Combine cabbage, apple, onion, wine, bouillon and caraway seeds in a deep 2-quart casserole.
Cover and cook on HIGH for 12-14 minutes, or until tender-crisp, stirring once.
Cut kielbasa into 1-inch pieces; add to cabbage mixture and stir lightly.
Cover and... - 31.8284
Cabbage And Kielbasa Soup
In large heavy saucepan, heat oil over medium heat; cook onions, carrots, potatoes and kielbasa for 5 minutes or until onions are softened.
Stir in tomatoes, cabbage, beef stock, parsley, sugar, paprika and pepper; cover and bring to boil.
Reduce heat to... - 34.8474
Polska Kielbasa Polish Sausage
Remove meat from bones, cut into small pieces and run through course knife of food grinder.
Add 3 tablespoons water, ground garlic and seasonings.
Mix very thoroughly and stuff casing.
The sausage is then ready for smoking.
If you do not have facilities for... - 42.1034
Kielbasa And Cheese Casserole
1) Boil noodles, drain, toss with oil, and keep aside.
2) In boiling water, dissolve bouillon.
3) In a slow cooker, combine all the ingredients, cover, and cook on low for 8 hours.
4) Serve hot. - 41.3892
Beef And White Cabbage Borscht
Place the brisket of beef and beef stock or broth in a large stockpot and simmer for 60 minutes, or until tender.
Remove the brisket, reserving six cups stock; trim the fat and chill the meat.
When well chilled, cube the beef.
Melt the butter in a stockpot... - 40.9783
Thread meat and vegetables alternately onto 4 metal skewers, 6 inches long.
Barbecue over charcoal or broil. - 24.0584
1) In a deep kettle, add the beef flank. Pour 2 quarts of water, bay leaf, dill and parsley. Allow the mixture to come to a boil.
2) Turn down the flame to simmer and continue cooking covered for about 1 hour. Skim excess fat from the surface now and... - 45.9906
Learn to roast a large chunk of meat in four simple steps by watching this video. The procedure is easy to follow which will yield the prefect textured meat with robust flavors. - 106.88
Assorted Wursts And Mustards
1) Prior to cooking the sausages,pierce the skin at several places to prevent them from bursting.
2) In a skillet, poach the sausages in wine for about 20 minutes.
3) Remove the sausages and discard the liquid.
4) In a skillet,stir... - 33.8269
Cheese Soup With Broccoli Cauliflower And Sausage
In 2-quart casserole, place butter, sausage, onion, caraway seed, pepper and bay leaf.
Microwave at high (10) 4 to 6 minutes, until sausage begins to brown and onion is tender, stirring every 2 minutes.
Add chicken broth, potatoes, broccoli and... - 38.9931