- » Beef In Wine Sauce
Beef In Wine Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beef in wine sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beef in wine sauce recipes.
Beef With Apple Carrot And Wine Sauce
Brown meat in oil.
Add apple, carrots, onion, water, wine, salt, garlic, bouillon cubes and bay leaves.
Simmer 1 hour.
Combine cornstarch and water; stir into beef mixture.
Cook until mixture begins to thicken.
Add browning and seasoning sauce.
Pack hot into... - 42.8287
Beef In Wine Sauce
Beef In Wine Sauce is an amazingly delicious mouth watering side dish recipe. Serve it at your dinner party; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 25.8387
Bits Of Beef In Wine Sauce
Combine all ingredients in a 2-qt.covered casserole.
Bake 2 hours at 325Â° F.
Expect a liquid reduction in the sauce. - 21.4682
Beef Strips In Wine Sauce
In 2-qt casserole combine onion, celery and butter; cover.
Microwave at High 4 minutes.
Stir in remaining ingredients except flour and water.
Spoon into freezer container.
Label and freeze no longer than 4 months.
To serve, remove from container and place in... - 42.3423
Beef red Wine Sauce
1. Mix cornstarch and water in 4-cup measure. Gradually stir in remaining ingredients.
2. Microwave uncovered on high 3 to 4 minutes, stirring every minute, until boiling. - 21.7344
Beef Cubes In Mushroom-wine Sauce
Trim excess fat from meat.
Dredge meat cubes in mixture of flour, Accent, salt and pepper.
Brown meat in hot fat.
Push meat to side of pan.
Add onion and garlic; cook for 3 minutes.
Add gravy, mushrooms and basil.
Cover and simmer for 50 minutes or until... - 38.1937
Beef Steaks With Peppercorn Wine Sauce
Heat large heavy skillet over medium heat 5 minutes.
Place beef steaks in skillet and cook 8 to 10 minutes for rare (140°F) to medium (160°F), turning once.
Meanwhile, dissolve cornstarch in broth in small saucepan.
Bring to a boil and cook about 1 minute... - 32.1658
Baked Meatballs In French Wine Sauce
In a bowl combine the ground beef, milk, bread crumbs, instant minced onion, eggs, Worcestershire, salt, and pepper.
Mix together until blended; shape into balls, using about 2 tablespoons mixture for each.
Place on a greased, rimmed baking pan, cover, and... - 30.7608
Beef Steaks With Peppercorn Wine Sauce
This beef steak recipe is prepared with peppercorn wine sauce and cooked in beef broth. Flavored with bay leaf and thyme, the beef steak is skillet cooked. The peppercorn sauce is made with dry red wine. It is best served with steamed vegetables or a salad. - 38.2573
Beef Or Calf Liver In Wine Sauce
In 9- or 10-inch skillet heat margarine until bubbly and hot; add onion and garlic and saute until onion is softened.
Add liver and cook, turning once, until slices are firm, 5 to 7 minutes; add wine and thyme and cook for 2 minutes longer.
On each of 2... - 25.5136
Beef Patties With Wine Sauce
Mix the beef, cream, onions, salt and pepper and shape into 6 thick patties.
Melt the butter in a skillet.
Add the patties and cook to desired doneness, turning once.
Remove from skillet and keep warm.
Mix the cornstarch with broth and add to the skillet.
Add... - 38.7662
Beef Short Ribs With Wine Sauce
1. In a large (3-4 quart) microwaveable casserole or dish, arrange the ribs.
2. In a measuring jar or bowl, blend the soup and wine.
3. Pour the mixture over ribs
4. Cover the dish with plastic wrap piercing once with tip of the knife to allow steam to... - 38.2561
Broiled Beef Steak Or Veal Steak With Wine Merchant Sauce
Cook the bacon in a small saucepan until it is deep golden in color.
Remove it from the pan and set aside.
Add butter or margarine to the bacon grease, then add the onion.
Brown the onion over a slow fire until it is golden.
Add the garlic, bay leaf, and... - 40.7626
Fillet Of Beef With Port Wine Sauce
How many times have you tried replicating the restaurant style dishes in your kitchen and failed. Here is an excellent video of Chef Kevin`s recipe of port wine sauce for fillet of beef. A spectacular dish that anyone would love to have for Dinner Party. - 145.043
Beef Steak With Wine Sauce
Trim steaks and pat dry.
Heat half the butter and the oil in a heavy pan and fry steaks over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes each side.
When small beads of red juice begin to ooze from the surface the steak is cooked medium rare (a point).
Remove steaks,... - 36.5468
Individual Beef Wellington With Wine Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 475F. Lightly grease a pan.
2) Arrange the tenderloins on the pan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper on both sides of the meat.
3) Roast the meat for about 7 minutes. Take it off the oven and chill.
4) Remove the... - 44.3234
Liver In Mushroom Wine Sauce
Melt the butter in a frying pan over medium heat and brown liver well on both sides.
Sprinkle parsley over top of meat and add mushrooms, including mushroom liquid, lemon juice, and wine.
Cover and cook slowly, turning the liver... - 29.6961
Veal In Wine Sauce With Prosciutto
Veal In Wine Sauce is a delightful dish that can leave your taste buds addicted to it. I served Veal In Wine Sauce for my husband and he fell in love with it. Try this wonderful Veal In Wine Sauce recipe! - 43.706
Grilled Steak And Wine Sauce
This is one of those dishes that is very simple, easy to prepare and especially delicious. I can assure you, this Grilled Steak And Wine Sauce will make you crazy for all your life!! - 34.2285
Veal In Wine Sauce
Heat butter in heavy skillet.
Saute onions gently until just limp.
Dredge veal, cut in 1-inchstrips, lightly in flour; brown evenly.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add parsley, tarragon and wine, cover and cook gently 4 minutes.
Add lemon juice; mix well.
Test... - 39.2423
Tournedos With Mushroom Wine Sauce
In medium saucepan, over medium heat, saute shallots in margarine until tender.
Stir in mushrooms; saute 1 minute.
Stir in steak sauce and wine; heat to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer for 10 minutes.
Stir in parsley; keep warm.
Grill steaks over medium heat for... - 32.7566
Liver In Wine Sauce
If necessary, remove tubes and membrane from liver.
Cut liver into strips about 1/2 inch wide.
Coat with a mixture of the flour, salt, paprika, and pepper.
Heat butter and garlic in a large skillet; cook liver until browned on all sides, about 3... - 37.9909
Meatballs With Wine Sauce
Remove seeds from squash half.
Place squash, cut side down, in a shallow baking dish.
Sprinkle with the 2 tablespoons water.
Cover with clear plastic wrap; vent by leaving a small area unsealed at the edge of the dish.
Micro-cook on 100% power (HIGH) for 10... - 42.0818
Wine Sauce Au Perigord
The right accompaniment can make all the difference to your main dish. Try this Wine Sauce Au Perigord recipe that truly enhances the flavor of your dish. A yummyvalue addition to your beef slices. Try it!! - 37.6966
Steak With Honey And Butter Wine Sauce
Steaks cooked in wine are full of flavor and taste and here is a recipe to make one. Check out the chef cooking Blackened Steak as well as Honey Butter Wine Sauce to serve with in simple and clear steps. Great when accompanied with Cabernet Sauvignon. - 109.621
Tenderloin With Gourmet Wine Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Sprinkle the salt and pepper over the beef tenderloin and insert a meat thermometer tip in the center of the tenderloin.
3) In a nonstick roasting pan, place the tenderloin and roast in the preheated... - 38.8504
Steak With Onion Wine Sauce
1) In a 10" skillet, saute the steaks in the 1 tbsp butter and olive oil over a medium-high heat for about 10-12 min until evenly cooked.
2) Season the steaks well with the salt and pepper.
3) Remove on a serving platter and keep warm.
4) In the... - 42.2266
Blackened Steak With Blue Cheese Wine Sauce
1. Heat a large skillet over med-high heat for two minutes.
2. In the mean time, rub all sides of the steaks with the garlic oil, and season to taste with the Blackened Steak seasoning.
3. Add oil to the hot skillet, and swirl to coat. Add the steak... - 117.455
Spaghetti Sauce With Wine Vinegar
1. In a microwavable dish or casserole, combine beef, onion, pepper and garlic. Mix well
2. Cover dish with plastic wrap.
3. Place the dish in the microwave and cook at HIGH for 3 to 3 1/2 minutes until beef lightly browned.
4. Spoon out excess fat.
5.... - 44.3341
Flank Steak In Musnroom Wine Sauce
1) In a slow cooker, place the steak.
2) In a small bowl, mix the wine, soy sauce, garlic, broth, ketchup or tomato paste, mustard and onion; pour the mixture over the steak; cook covered on LOW for about 6 -7 hrs.
3) Dissolve the cornstarch in water... - 38.1434
Stuffed Flank Steak With Currant Wine Sauce
1) In a medium bowl, mix the stuffing, mushrooms, water, margarine or butter and cheese.
2) Place the stuffing over the steak; roll up and secure with the wooden picks; place the meat in a slow cooker.
3) Top with the green onions; pour the wine... - 40.7616
Meatballs With Wine Sauce
Mix ground beef with remaining ingredients except flour and form into about 16 meatballs.
Dust with flour. - 27.4049
Madeira Sauce For Beef And Veal
There hasn't been an occasion when this Madeira Sauce For Beef And Veal recipe didn't receive rave reviews. This Madeira Sauce For Beef And Veal when served will bring happiness in your dining room. In my estimation, if one calls oneself a good cook, one... - 44.123