- » Beef In Sweet Pickle Relish
Beef In Sweet Pickle Relish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beef in sweet pickle relish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beef in sweet pickle relish recipes.
Beef Supper Salad
Beef Supper Salad is a make ahead salad and you are required to refrigerate 24 hours before serving. However, this Beef Supper Salad wont eat up much of your time for the preparation part. Just check out the recipe of Beef Supper Salad listed here. - 36.9036
Sweet Pickle Meat Loaf
Mix eggs, bread crumbs, 1/4 cup catsup, onion, pickle relish, mustard, horse radish, and 1 teaspoon salt.
Add ground beef and mix well.
Shape mixture into a 9x4-inch loaf; place in 10x6x2-inch baking dish.
Bake at 350° for 1 hour.
Spread with 1/4 cup... - 34.6838
Sweet Sour Red Beans With Beef
Brown the beef in oil, then add the onion and cook slowly for 5 minutes.
Add the green pepper, tomatoes and seasonings and simmer for 10 minutes.
Drain the beans and corn, then add to beef mixture and heat thoroughly, but do not boil.
Stir in the lemon juice. - 29.9516
In bowl combine vinegar, sugar, the 1/2 teaspoon salt, and the 1/8 teaspoon pepper; add onion, tomato, and cucumber.
Cover and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours; drain well.
Combine beef and remaining salt and pepper; shape into 4 patties about 4 inches in diameter... - 37.1406
Hot Corned Beef Sandwiches
Mix together the corned beef, cheese, salad dressing, sweet pickle relish, and onion.
Spread the onion rolls or hamburger buns with margarine or butter.
Spoon the sandwich filling into the rolls.
Wrap the sandwiches in heavy foil.
Grill over medium-hot coals... - 36.3119
Corned Beef Hash Burgers
Split and toast 8 onion rolls.
Mix one 15 ounce can corned beef hash, 1/3 cup dairy sour cream, 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish, and 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish.
Spread about 1/4 cup on bottom half of each roll.
Broil 3 to 4 inches from... - 27.3415
Corned Beef Spread
Mash corned beef; add horseradish, mustard, and pickle relish.
Add mayonnaise to make spreading consistency. - 22.5669
Skillet Roast Beef Hash With Eggs
Mix hash with a blend of pickle relish, chili sauce, and horseradish in a large bowl Turn into a hot skillet over medium heat, tossing gently until thoroughly heated, about 30 minutes.
Spread lightly and evenly to sides of skillet.
Surround hash with... - 22.8009
Beef Supper Salad
Beef Supper Salad is a delicious meat salad that is perfect for your dinner parties or even an informal get together at home. I am sure you will get hooked to this Beef Supper Salad recipe. - 35.2835
Corned Beef Appetizer Balls
In mixing bowl or food processor, beat together Cheddar and cream cheeses, corned beef, relish, horseradish, mustard, Worcestershire, lemon rind and lemon juice. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
Shape corned beef mixture into 2 balls. (Balls... - 30.6246
Grilled Corned Beef And Cheese Sandwiches
1) In a bowl, mix the corned beef, cheese, mayonnaise, relish and the onion
2) Spread on the buns and then wrap in aluminum foil
3) Grill over hot coals for about 15 minutes
4) Serve warm - 35.5989
Chow Beef Salad
In large bowl, combine all ingredients except chow mein noodles; mix well.
Just before serving, add chow mein noodles; toss lightly. - 32.4134
Smoked Beef And Bean Burgers
In a bowl slightly mash the drained kidney beans.
Add the snipped beef, salad dressing or mayonnaise, chopped onion, sweet pickle relish, and mustard; mix thoroughly.
Spread bean mixture on bottom halves of the hamburger buns.
Broil 5 inches from heat for 3... - 37.4873
Beef And Cheddar Sandwiches
These Beef and Cheddar Sandwiches are truly mouthwatering. Try these meaty cheesy hamburger buns for your next meal. Your suggestions for these Beef and Cheddar Sandwiches are welcome. - 34.6373
Chopped Beef Salad Sandwiches
1. In an electric blender-€™s container finely chop the onions and add the beef.
2. Cut the beef in the blender just until finely chopped, for three 1-second pulses.
3. In a bowl add the rest of the ingredients with the onion and beef and mix... - 37.4527
Beef Supper Salad
Advance preparation: Combine first 3 ingredients, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper.
Combine beef, beans, celery, onion, and eggs.
Pour dressing over bean mixture; toss lightly.
Refrigerate up to 24 hours.
Stir before serving. - 35.907
Veggie Beef Burgers
For the sauce: In a small bowl, stir together the yogurt, dill, horseradish and relish; set aside.
For the burgers: In a small no-stick skillet, bring the broth to a boil.
Reduce the heat to medium and add the onions, zucchini and carrots.
Cook and stir for 4... - 45.0941
Skillet Beef Knockwurst With Sauerkraut
1. In a small bowl, blend barbecue sauce, duck sauce, mustard, and relish; keep aside.
2. In a 9-inch nonstick skillet, melt margarine.
3. Add knockwurst and cook for 3-4 minutes over medium-high heat until lightly browned; turn... - 48.2981
Barbecued Beef Short Ribs
Melt butter in a medium saucepan over low heat; add chopped onion, and saute until onion is tender.
Add flour, stirring well.
Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Gradually add apple cider, and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture... - 42.8636
Quick Beans And Beef
1. In a large frying pan, add oil and fry meat until cooked.
2. Stir in onion and green pepper; cook slowly for 5 minutes.
3. Stir in tomato and seasonings; simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Stir in beans and corn; cook until the ingredients are heated... - 45.0847
Carry Along Beef Pies
1) Preheat oven at 425°.
2) In a bowl, add bouillon to dissolve in boiling water. Keep it aside.
3) In another bowl, add next 9 ingredients and pour bouillon mixture over top.
4) Mix by gentle stirring. Set it aside.
5) Make two halves... - 46.713
Skewered Pork Balls With Apple
Combine the ground pork, egg, bread crumbs, onion, apple juice, salt, ginger, sage, and pepper.
Divide into 16 equal-sized portions; shape each into a ball; set aside.To assemble the skewers (you'll need 4), pierce one end of a bacon strip with a skewer, then... - 33.8165
Sloppy Joes With Catsup
Sloppy Joes are wonderful appetizers that can be served at any party. I served it for my child's birthday party at home and even the mothers couldn€™t stop themselves from biting into these yummy and filling Sloppy Joes. Try this brilliant Sloppy Joes... - 37.569
1. In medium-sized bowl, with hand knead cream cheese, flour, and butter or margarine until smooth. Shape dough into ball; wrap in plastic wrap or foil; refrigerate until chilled, about 1 hour.
2. Meanwhile, hard-cook 1 egg; chop.
3. In 10-inch skillet over... - 37.2707
In large skillet, brown ground beef over medium-high heat; drain.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Simmer, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes. - 22.7737
Frankfurters With Condiments
Grill frankfurters over hot coals, turning frequently, until browned.
Spread cut sides of buns with desired amounts of mustard, mayonnaise, and catsup.
Add frankfurters; top with pickle relish, onion, and cheese.
Heat chili thoroughly, and spoon over... - 34.4261
Quick Sloppy Joes
Mix together salt and ground beef.
Place wok over medium-high heat.
When wok is hot, crumble in beef.
Add onion and stir-fry until meat is browned and onion is limp (about 5 minutes).
Spoon off and discard any fat.
Stir in pepper, tomato paste, water, and... - 45.9942
Quick Sloppy Joes
Sprinkle salt in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat; crumble ground beef into pan, add onion, and cook, stirring, until meat is browned and onions are limp (about 5 minutes).
Drain and discard any fat.
Stir in pepper, tomato paste, water, and pickle... - 37.0163
Sloppy Joes With Hamburger
1. In an 8-inch round baking dish, crumble and spread ground beef.
2. Add onion; stir to mix.
3. Heat at High for 5 to 7 minutes; stir occasionally.
4. Drain excess fat.
5. Add ketchup and relish.
6. Heat again on High for 3 to 4 minutes.
7. Change the... - 43.0941
1) In a slow cooker, add the meat, onion, celery, chili sauce, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, salt, relish and pepper; cook covered on LOW for about 3-4 hrs, break up the meat once with a fork or spoon while cooking
2) Spoon the ... - 33.1827
Spicy Sloppy Joes
In large skillet or slow-cooking pot with browning unit, cook beef with onion and celery until meat loses its red color.
Pour off excess fat.
In slow-cooking pot, combine meat, onion, and celery with remaining ingredients.
Cover and cook on low for 3 to 4... - 36.3624
Sloppy Joes With Ketchup
1) Take a 2-quart casserole, mix together beef and onion and microwave for 2 minutes at Power Hi.
2) Use a fork to break up meat and microwave for an additional 2 minutes at Power Hi.
3) Drain the excess fat from the cooked meat and put it back to... - 42.1039
1. In a medium-size bowl lightly mix salt, ground beef, pepper, Worcestershire sauce and garlic powder until they get nicely blended. Form 16 patties of 4 inches diameter.
2. In a small bowl, blend chili sauce, cheese and chili powder and spread ½ cup... - 39.2097
Chicago Style Hot Dogs
Prepare grill for direct heat cooking.
Combine tomatoes, onion, pepperoni and relish.
Grill hot dogs, place on buns and top with onion mixture and pickle.
Sprinkle with celery salt and serve with mustard. - 34.9439
Big Western Bean Burgers
In a medium saucepan combine water and the onion soup mix; let the mixture stand till softened, about 5 minutes.
In same saucepan stir in the baked beans in molasses sauce, snipped smoked beef, and the sweet pickle relish.
Cook the sandwich filling over... - 30.4767
Pow Wow Sandwiches
Fry bacon crisp; drain on absorbent paper.
Crush into small pieces.
Add dried beef, chili sauce, and pickle relish.
Spread on half of split buns.
Top each with a cheese slice.
Place top on buns.
Wrap sandwiches in foil.
Heat on grill till hot through - 35.2398
Chicago Style Hot Dogs
1)Making the Hot Dogs: Heat a large pot filled with water to just below boiling temperature.
2)Put the hot dogs in to the pot.
3)Wait for about 5 minutes till they pop up to the top of the water when they are done.
4)Steaming the Hot Dogs: Boil... - 42.3137
Ground Chuck Fondue
Combine the ground chuck, onion, monosodium glutamate, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix well.
Shape into 1-inch meatballs.
Arrange on a cookie sheet covered with waxed paper and cover meatballs with a sheet of waxed paper.
Refrigerate until chilled.
Mix the... - 38.9403
Open Face Rueben Sandwich
On baking sheet, arrange half of corned beef on bread slices.
Top with coleslaw and remaining corned beef.
Cover; bake at 200°C (400°F) for 15 minutes or until hot.
Top with cheese; bake uncovered until cheese melts.
Meanwhile, combine remaining... - 40.2255
Barbecued Meatballs And Spaghetti
Mix beef with 1 teaspoon salt and the pepper; shape into 1-inch balls.
Brown meatballs in oil in hot skillet; drain off excess fat.
Combine soup, water, relish, onion, vinegar, catsup, brown sugar and remaining 1 teaspoon salt in bowl; add to meatballs.
Bring... - 39.8371
Hidden Sloppy Joes
Heat oven to 400 degrees.
Lightly grease an oblong baking pan about 13 X 9 1/2 X 2 inches (use a glass pan if you have one).
Heat oil in large heavy saucepan.
Add beef and onion and cook, stirring, until beef is lightly browned.
Add celery, green pepper,... - 44.723
Clone A Big Mac
Todd Wilbur shows you how to make a home version of the world's most famous hamburger from scratch. - 0
The Big Mike Burger
I love a good burger. But the definition of "good" is flexible. Where it is most flexible is when it comes to this unhealthy burger that I like to call a "Big Mike:" two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, rehydrated onions on a sesame... - 51.4016
If you've ever wanted to make Mc Donald's iconic Big Mac, then you have found the right video! This video will guide you, step-by-step through the process of recreating the world's favorite burger at home! - 0
Homemade Sloppy Joes
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In baking dish, crumble ground beef and stir in onion.
Heat 3 to 4 minutes or until beef is browned, stirring once; drain.
Stir in catsup, relish, salt and pepper.
Heat, covered, 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes at HIGH Set Power Select at... - 38.936
Ham And Onion Spread
Ham And Onion Spread has a defining taste. The mayonnaise and celery gives the Ham And Onion Spread a mouth watering taste. - 26.5765
Homemade Sandwich Spread
Grind up cooked turkey, beef or ham (Leftover meats will do): stir in chopped onion, pepper, salt and pickle relish too.
Blend well with these the mayonnaise and bring forth thin sliced bread.
Then just sit down and help yourself to homemade sandwich spread. - 26.1621
The haitian rarebit are cooked and browned kaiser rolls made with a filling of cheese with relish and chopped meat. I serve these up as filling snacks often when the kids are in the mood for something savory. Easily made, the haitain rarebit can be made with... - 31.8769
In a bowl, mix together beef, carrot, cheese, and onion.
In a separate bowl or jar, combine mayonnaise, pickle relish, mustard,, and horseradish.
Stir dressing into meat mixture until well blended, then season to taste with salt and pepper.
Cover and... - 33.594
Bacon Powwow Sandwiches
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees
2. In a large skillet, tip in the bacon and fry bacon in skillet; drain the bacon fat and crumble the bacon.
3. In another bowl, combine bacon, dried beef, chili sauce and relish.
Split buns and spread... - 41.1303
Bacon 'n' Cheese Burgers
Cook onion in hot oil till tender but not brown.
Combine cooked onion, salt, and pepper.
Add ground beef or ground pork; mix well.
Shape into six 1/2-inch-thick patties.
Place on rack of unheated broiler pan.
Broil 3 inches from heat, turning once.
For beef,... - 38.2876
Deviled Ham And Egg Pate
In a medium saucepan, mix Knox Unflavored Gelatine with broth powder.
Add water; let stand 1 minute.
Stir over medium heat until gelatine and broth are completely dissolved, about 4 minutes.
Chill, stirring occasionally, until mixture is the consistency of... - 36.1258
1. Preheat the grill or broiler. To make the pepper relish: In a 12-inch skillet, heat the oil over moderate heat; saute the onion and sweet peppers for 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in the water, sugar, vinegar, and salt. Lower the heat, cover, and simmer... - 32.5494
Barbecued Pork Ribs
Brown ribs in heavy kettle.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cover; simmer for 2 hours, or until tender. - 32.6468
Meatloaf A La Russe
1. Use a 2-piece meat loaf pan or line a loaf pan (9-X5-X3-inch) with foil.
2. Preheat the oven to 350° F (170 degree C)
3. In a large bowl, combine the meats and mix thoroughly breaking up the lumps.
4. Add the remaining except the mushrooms and... - 44.653
Pork Chops Dijon
1. Trim fat from pork chops. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Heat oil in 10- or 12-inch skillet on medium heat. Add chops. Brown well on both sides. Remove chops from pan.
2. Add onion and garlic to pan. Cook on medium heat 3 minutes, or until onion is... - 32.5827
In skillet, combine lamb, mushrooms, onion, pickle relish, parsley, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper.
Cover and cook for 10 minutes over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally.
Spoon off excess pan juices.
Sift together flour, baking powder, salt, and... - 43.7069
Hardinera is a famous meatloaf dish that originated in Quezon Province. This is considered as a special dish and is often served only in special occasions such as town fiestas and other important gatherings. - 91.816
Meat Potties Hamburgers
Shape meat into four 1/2-inch-thick patties.
Panbroil, broil, bake, or grill as directed below.
Serve on buns.
To panbroil patties: heat a heavy skillet till very hot.
Sprinkle surface of skillet lightly with salt.
Cook over medium-high... - 38.4144
Grilled Hamburgers are an all time favourite with everyone and now you can recreate this amazing dish at home. Cooking is fun outdoors and when you get to prepare something as delectable as this, there shouldn't be any second thoughts. With Mike Stokes just... - 109.339