- » Beef In Garlic Sauce
Beef In Garlic Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beef in garlic sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beef in garlic sauce recipes.
Beef With Garlic Sauce
1. Slice beef into 2 cm / 3/4 in thick slices. Place each slice between two pieces of plastic wrap and pound with a mallet until 1/2 cm / 1/4 in thick.
2. Heat oil in a large frying pan over moderate heat. Add garlic, sugar, vinegar and Worcestershire sauce,... - 32.7379
Garlic Beef In Pita Bread With Cool Yogurt Sauce
1. Prepare Cool Yogurt Sauce and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, stir together garlic, soy sauce, sugar, and red pepper flakes. Add steak and stir to coat. Set aside; stir occasionally. Trim and discard ends of onions; then cut onions into 1-inch (2.5-cm)... - 36.6672
Garlic Meatballs In Lemon Sauce
1) In a bowl, place together beef, bread, garlic, parsley, mint, paprika, seasoning and eggs.
2) Knead the mixture well and shape into walnut size balls.
3) Place the meat balls in slow cooker.
4) In another bowl, mix together tomato... - 43.6928
Skewered Steak Strips With Oyster/garlic Brushing Sauce
To prepare sauce, heat all sauce ingredients, except cornstarch mixture, in a saucepan.
Heat sauce to a boil over medium heat, stirring often.
Reduce heat and allow mixture to simmer.
Continue cooking until ingredients are well-blended for about 3... - 43.6842
Tenderloins With Roasted Garlic Sauce
Place unpeeled garlic cloves on baking sheet.
Bake at 500°F for 15 to 20 minutes or until garlic is soft; cool.
Squeeze garlic pulp from skins; chop pulp slightly.
In small saucepan, combine garlic pulp, 1/2 cup steak sauce, wine and onion.
Heat to a boil;... - 34.1269
Filet Mignon With Roasted Garlic Sauce
Combine the wine vinegar and shallots in a small saucepan.
Boil until nearly all the liquid has evaporated.
Add the chicken broth and boil until reduced to about 1 cup.
Squeeze the garlic from the roasted cloves and puree in the food processor or... - 33.1303
Garlic Spaghetti Sauce
Crumble beef into 5-quart casserole dish.
Add oil, onion, peppers and garlic.
MICROWAVE 8 MINUTES on HIGH, or until beef is set.
Add remaining ingredients.
MICROWAVE 15 MINUTES on HIGH, then 90 MINUTES on '5'. - 41.3129
Roast With Garlic/dill Sauce
1. Add salt, pepper, and ginger on the roast.
2. Take a Dutch oven and add oil in it.
3. Add the roast in the hot oil so that all of its sides turn brown.
4. Add wine in the roast, cover the pan and boil for 1 Â½ hours.
5. Remove the roast and keep... - 44.9011
Garlic Meatballs In Sour Cream Sauce
The Meatballs In Sour Cream Sauce is a simple yet amazingly satisfying dish. The meatballs and sour cream sauce is an absolute treat for your taste buds. You can cook the Meatballs In Sour Cream Sauce in no time using this recipe! - 46.2769
Prime Rib With Blue Cheese Sauce And Garlic Mashed Potatoes
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Season the prime rib with salt and pepper on both sides.
3. In a roasting pan, place the seasoned meat and sear in the oven for 15 minutes.
4. Reduce the oven temperature to 325 degrees and cooking for... - 47.7888
Garlic Stuffed Pampas Steaks With Red Chile Sauce And Latin Lentils
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) In a heavy skillet, place the chiles in a single layer and dry-roast over a medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes, shaking the skillet frequently.
3) In a mixing bowl, place the chilies, cover with hot water and allow to... - 46.0831