- » Beef Ham
Beef Ham Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beef ham recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beef ham recipes.
Japanese Sakura Pancake
Sakura Pancake is a delicious savory vegetables pancake. The usage of Morinaga's Hot Cake Mix brings a new taste to this dish. Check out the recipe now!!! - 122.166
Fancy Ham And Cheese
If you're looking for some easy and nice appetizers, then this is it. This is a Fancy appetizer and will be a hit in your next dinner party. So, do try it out. - 118.234
Ham 'n Turkey Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Take a saucepan; melt butter and brown ham in it with poultry seasoning.
3. Take a shallow baking dish ( 13X9X2), add browned ham with condensed cream of celery soup, milk, cooked turkey, whole white... - 45.5803
Meat Roll Stuffed With Spinach And Ham
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C)
2 For the Meat Mixture: In a bowl, add all the ingredients and mix throughly.
3 For the Spinach Mixture: In another bowl, add the ingredients and combine well.
4 To Assemble: on a large foil... - 45.5597
Ham Rolled Beef Birds
About 3 hours before serving: In medium skillet, in 2 tablespoons hot butter, saute chicken livers with mushrooms until livers are browned and mushrooms tender.
Sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Chop mixture fine, almost to a... - 44.463
Apple Juice Boiled Ham
1. Take a large saucepan, and add cold water, apple juice, carrots, onions, garlic clove, celery ribs, peppercorns, dry mustard and cloves into it. Stir well.
2. Boil the mixture and simmer and for another half an hour. This helps to flavor the water... - 44.3778
Rosy Ham Loaf Horseradish Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Into a large bowl, add in 1/2 cup of condensed tomato soup, ham, pork, bread crumbs, onion, celery, egg, dry mustard and pepper. Mix well.
3) Shape the mixture into a loaf.
4) Transfer the loaf into a... - 42.779
Microwave Ham Loaf
1. In a bowl, add eggs, ham, onion, bread crumbs, milk and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
2. Shape the mixture in form of loaf dish.
3. In a bowl combine mustard and brown sugar, and spoon over loaf.
4. Spoon pineapple juice over all.
5. In a microwave... - 42.576
Seared Beef Rouladen With Black Forest Ham
Preheat oven to 250°.
Pound steaks to 1/4- to 1/2-inch thickness, about 4 x 5 inches each.
If necessary, butterfly steak pieces before pounding.
Season both sides of steaks with salt and pepper.
Spread 1 Tbsp mustard over one side of each steak; top with one... - 42.455
Beef And Ham Terrine
Soak the bread in cold water.
Dice the ham, pickles, pepper and peeled onions.
Squeeze the water from the bread and scatter with the diced ingredients over the sirloin.
Add the eggs, mustard, salt and peppers.
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Butter a loaf pan and... - 42.0687
1. Preheat the oven to 325°.
2. Take a large deep roasting pan, place ham in it and pour water over it in the depth of 2 inches. Boil and cover the roasting pan while cooking the meat.
3. Simmer for about an hour and cool slightly,... - 41.6583
Ham And Beef Crepes
These Ham and Beef Crepes are terrific ! Try out these extremely delicious and satiating fare for your weekend party meal! Tell me how you found these Ham and Beef Crepes ! - 40.8588
Ham Loaf With Apple Rings
Combine butter, brown sugar, and 1 cup of the apple juice; boil, uncovered, 3 minutes.
Peel and core the apples, then slice in about 1/2-inch-thick rings.
Add apple slices and raisins to syrup; simmer, uncovered, 3 minutes; set aside.
Combine the ham, crumbs,... - 40.8098
Olive Ham Turnovers
Heat oven to 425 Â°F.
Sift flour with salt.
Add garlic mayonnaise, cayenne, and water; mix.
Turn onto lightly floured board; roll thin.
Cut into 21/2 inch squares.
Mix together filling ingredients.
Put generous 1/2 teaspoon filling on each pastry... - 40.4942
Beef And Ham Pate Loaf
Grind the steak, liver and ham very finely.
Make a fairly thick sauce with the butter or margarine, flour, stock and milk.
Add the cream, sherry, 2 beaten eggs, plenty of seasoning and the herbs.
Add all the meats and blend well.
Hard-cook the 3 remaining... - 40.1345
Beef Cheek Soup Or Stew
Take a large pot, put the butter at the bottom of the pot, and lay the cheek in it, flesh side down; add to it the sliced ham, celery, onions, carrots, parsnip, beets, mace, salt and pepper; set the pan over medium heat for 15 minutes; this draws the virtue... - 40.0859
Ham Loaf With Orange Sauce
Using the fine blade of the food chopper, grind the ham (you should have 4 cups); then put the carrot and bread through the food chopper.
In a bowl, combine the ham, carrot bread, eggs, onion, and dry mustard.
Combine orange juice concentrate with water; add... - 39.7382
Ham Loaf In Sour Cream Crust
Combine the ground ham, minced onion, Swiss cheese, egg, and mushrooms with their liquid and stir to blend well; cover and keep cool until ready to use.Cut the Sour Cream Crust Dough in half and roll out one section on a floured board to make a rectangle 6 by... - 39.1784
Layered Ham Dinner
Rinse beans with small amount of running cold water to separate and remove ice crystals; drain.
Place bean's in ungreased 1 1/2 -quart casserole.
Mix soup, mayonnaise and mustard; spoon half the sauce on beans.
Top with meat; spoon remaining sauce on... - 38.6829
Ham Or Beef Open Face Barbecue Sandwiches
Toast bread conventionally.
Halve each slice and arrange on roasting rack.
Layer ham or beef evenly on toast.
Let stand while preparing sauce.
In 2-cup measure, combine sauce ingredients.
Microwave at High 2 to 3 1/2 minutes, or until hot and bubbly, stirring... - 38.2344
Glazed Ham Loaf With Fruit Garnish
Prepare the fruit garnish; set aside.
In a large bowl combine the ham, beef, bread crumbs, eggs, milk, mustard, cloves,and salt.
Mix with your hands until well blended.
Shape meat mixture into a loaf down the center of a 9 by 13-inch baking pan.
Slowly pour... - 37.54
Beef And Pork Terrine With Ham
The day before, choose a 2-quart mold or large bread pan, and prepare wooden pressing form, as on 178.
Mix together well all the ingredients, except for the bacon, ham, and bay leaves.
Blanch the bacon in boiling water for 2 minutes.
Remove, and drain.
Place... - 37.5319
Glazed Corned Beef Ham Or Canadian Bacon
1. Preheat oven at 325°.
2. Line a roasting pan with foil.
3. Place meat in the prepared roasting pan, score top and stud with whole cloves.
4. In a bowl mix mustard, brown sugar, bread crumbs and pineapple together and coat top of the... - 37.3186
Ham Balls With Sweet Potatoes
In a bowl beat the egg slightly.
Stir in the milk, bread crumbs, ground ham, and 1/2 teaspoon of the mustard.
Mix lightly until well blended, then shape into about 12 balls.
Distribute balls in a greased shallow baking dish (about 9 inches square).
Arrange... - 36.763
Ham Rolls With Zippy Sauce
Heat oven to 350Â°.
In large bowl, combine all ingredients for ham rolls; mix well.
Using about 1/3 cup mixture for each, shape into 24 rolls, each about 4 inches long.
Place in 13 x 9 inch baking pan.
Sauce: In medium bowl, combine all sauce ingredients;... - 35.6519
Ham And Cheese Waffles
1. Preheat the waffle iron.
2. In a cup, combine mayonnaise and mustard or salad dressing and spoon it over the bread.
3. Spread cheese over each of 6 bread slices, then place spicy ham and top it with remaining bread. Spread margarine... - 35.6221
Microwave Ham And Yam Dinner
1. Prevent curling of ham slice by scoring its edges.
2. Take a glass baking dish and place ham in it.
3. Place yams over ham.
4. Top yams with marmalade and crushed pineapple.
5. Wrap the dish using plastic.
6. In microwave oven,... - 35.1783
Meatballs In Ham Stock
This Meatballs In Ham Stock is sure to win a few hearts over. The browned meatballs in a well flavored ham stock offers a surprising mixture of unexpected flavors. Serve the Meatballs In Ham Stock for parties and watch how everyone gets addicted to it! - 34.9755
No Ham Balls
Mix all ingredients together and shape into small balls.
Place balls into a 9x13 inch ungreased baking pan.
Bake uncovered in a 350 degree preheated oven for 25-30 minutes; then pour sauce over top of meat balls and return to oven for 15 minutes. - 34.9239
Ham Mousse With Beef Consomme
Mix ham, tomato juice, consomme and paprika together, and bring to a boil.
Dissolve gelatin in water; add to ham mixture.
Refrigerate and stir occasionally.
When it begins to congeal slightly, fold in cream.
Pour into 1 large mold or individual... - 33.4912
Beef & Ham Stuffed Zucchini
1. Cut zucchini in half lengthwise and scoop out most of the pulp to leave a 1/4-inch thick shell. Coarsely chop pulp and reserve; set shells aside.
2. Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat and saute onion until soft. Add garlic and reserved zucchini pulp... - 33.2252
Oriental Ham And Beef Balls
1. In a large bowl, combine the ham, beef, green onions, bread crumbs, egg, and milk. Shape the mixture into 1 1/2-inch balls.
2. Heat the oil in a heavy 12-inch skillet over moderately high heat for about 1 minute. Cook the meatballs, ncovered, turning... - 32.9868
Devilled Ham Canapes
1. In a bowl add chopped eggs, mayonnaise, and mustard and blend them well.
2. Smear them over rounds of fried bread.
3. Serve the deviled ham canapes after garnishing with paprika or parsley, hot or cold depending on the taste preferences of... - 32.2884
Peachy Good Ham Steak
1. Preheat the electric griddle to 350°.
2. In a bowl combine allspice and mustard and rub it on all sides of a ready -to- eat ham and arrange it on electric griddle.
3. Drain the peaches and reserve their syrup. Turn ham cooking on... - 32.0028
Mix together and put into 9x13 inch baking dish.
Bake 1 hour at 350°.
About last 15 minutes of baking time put on glazing, consisting of 1/4 cup brown sugar, 1 teaspoon prepared mustard, 1/4 teaspoon cloves and just enough vinegar to moisten the... - 25.8633