Tomato Beef Stew
- » Beef Green Chili Tomato Stew
Beef Green Chili Tomato Stew Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beef green chili tomato stew recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beef green chili tomato stew recipes.
Green Chile Stew
Green Chile Stew is an easy to prepare chicken recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this amazingly delicious Green Chile Stew, you will surely love to talk about with us. - 34.1804
Beef With Green Chilies
This Beef With Green Chilis is a spicy beef stew with Serrano or jalapeÃ±o peppers. Try this delicious stew for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Beef With Green Chilis are welcome. - 34.9713
Texas Chili Beef Stew
1) Heat a Dutch Oven. Rub the fat edges of the beef short ribs onto the bottom of the vessel. Let about 2 tablespoons of fat melt. Add in the short ribs and let brown on all sides. Remove the meat and drain the fat off.
2) Into the same pan, add in the... - 42.9834
Penny Saving Chili Beef Stew
1. Trim away as much fat as possible from short ribs. Heat heavy kettle or Dutch oven; melt enough fat trimmings to make 2 tablespoons drippings. Brown short ribs well on all sides; remove. Drain off all but 2 tablespoons fat.
2. Saute onion, green pepper and... - 34.3784
Home Made Green Chile Stew
Place a wide frying pan over medium-high heat, add oil, and brown half the meat at a time on all sides; remove with a slotted spoon and reserve.
In pan drippings cook bell pepper and garlic until soft.
In a large kettle (at least 5-qt. size) combine tomatoes... - 40.0667
Beef And Tomato Stew
1. Heat the oil in a heavy 12-inch skillet over moderately high heat for about 1 minute. Cook the beef, uncovered, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes, or until browned. Add the onion and chili, and cook uncovered, for 5 more minutes, or until the onion is... - 33.8452
Chili Bean Stew
Cut beef into 1 1/2-inch cubes; dredge in flour.
Heat salad oil in large heavy skillet; add meat and brown on all sides.
Add remaining ingredients except kidney beans and olives.
Bring to a boil; cover and simmer gently until meat is tender.
Add kidney beans... - 34.3083
Be sure to try this amazing Chili Recipe that is sure to be a tailgate favorite! - 0
Chili Beef Soup
1. In a saucepan heat oil and brown the meat; half at a time.
2. Brown the remaining meat with onion, green pepper, and garlic.
3. Return the entire meat to the saucepan and add 3 cups water, tomato juice, un-drained tomatoes, un-drained corn,... - 43.2612
Chili Con Carne Stew
1) In a large pan, heat the oil and fry the onion till it is tender.
2) Add the mince in batches and stir and cook over moderate heat till brown.
3) Add the chili powder and salt to taste and mix well.
4) Add the green pepper, tomatoes and tomato puree... - 39.5816
Chili Verde Mexican Stew
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Chop both beef and pork meat into 1-inch cubes.
3) In a large cooking pot, add in the cubed meat, 1 chopped onion, 3 cloves of garlic, salt and powdered garlic. Add in enough water to cover the meat,... - 46.0163
Chile Con Carne
1. Brown meat with onion and green pepper. Drain off excess fat.
2. Add remaining ingredients.
3. Cover and simmer 1 hour, adding extra water if needed - 33.3639
Green Chile And Turkey Stew
1. Spray the broiler rack with nonstick spray; preheat the broiler. Broil the chiles 4 inches from the heat, turning frequently with tongs, until the skin is shriveled and darkened, 10-20 minutes. Place the chiles in a small bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and... - 33.5762
1. Saute onions.
2 Brown hamburger.
3. Mix all ingredients together. Season to taste.
4. Simmer for 15 minutes. - 30.8537
Easy Green Chili
Easy Green Chili has a fiery taste. Easy Green Chili gets its taste from beef mixed with green chill and beans. Easy Green Chili is inspired by many food chains around the world. - 35.5865
Quick Gangbang Chili
Melt fat in large, heavy skillet or saucepan.
Add beef, green pepper and onion.
Cook until meat is well browned, stirring occasionally.
Add tomatoes, kidney beans, tomato sauce, salt, pepper, chili powder, sugar, vinegar.
Cover and cook 25 minutes.
Serves 25. - 38.0386
Copper's Green Chili Enchiladas
In an 8- to 10-quart pan over medium-high heat, crumble meat and stir often until well browned, about 25 minutes; add 1 tablespoon oil if meat is too lean to brown well.
Lift meat from pan with a slotted spoon and set aside.
To drippings in pan add onions and... - 40.1144
Beef Stew With Cumin Seed
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Stir the flour, thyme, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper together in a shallow bowl.
Turn the cubes of stew meat in the flour to coat well, shake off excess, and transfer to a plate.
Heat the olive oil in a heavy kettle.
Add... - 44.4621
Pot Roast With Vegetables
1. Heat lard in 5-quart (5-L) Dutch oven over medium heat until hot. Add beef; cook, turning occasionally, until brown on all sides, 10 to 15 minutes. Remove to plate.
2. Add onions and garlic to pan; saute over medium heat until soft, 6 to 8 minutes. Add... - 38.8966
Quick And Easy Chili Con Carne
Saute" onions and green pepper, celery and garlicuntil lightly browned.
Add meat and fry only until browned.
Add tomatoes, sugar, salt and chili powder.
Cover and bring to a boil.
Simmer for 30 minutes; then add kidney beans and vermicelli.
Cook for 15... - 39.2206
Pepperoni Pizza Chili
Brown the ground beef with the onion in a large saucepan or Dutch oven, stirring until beef is crumbly; drain.
Stir in the kidney beans, pizza sauce, tomatoes, tomato sauce, water, pepperoni, bell pepper, pizza seasoning and salt.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat... - 37.6298
Cowboy Beef Stew
Brown the ground beef with the onion and celery in a skillet, stirring until beef is crumbly; drain.
Stir in the Worcestershire sauce and chili powder.
Add the undrained beans, minestrone, tomatoes with green chiles, potatoes and corn and bring to a... - 37.0528
Mexican Beef Stew
The mexican beef stew is a peppy and spicy stew that I prepare whenver we crave for a little mexican flavor for our dinner table without sweating it out in the kitchen. Cooked in a dutch oven, the mexican beef stew is prepared along with vegetables and... - 44.2056
Chorizo Beer Chili
In 6-quart Dutch oven or kettle brown the sausage on all sides; remove to a large bowl.
Cook the beef, onions, and garlic in sausage drippings over high heat, half at a time.
Stir mixture often; cook till beef is browned.
Return mixture to Dutch oven.
Stir in... - 45.3194
Chili Con Carne
1. In nonstick 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is tender, about 5 minutes. Add green peppers and cook, stirring, until tender-crisp, about 5 minutes longer.
2. Add ground beef and... - 32.3721
Chipotle Chili Con Carne
Cook first 6 ingredients in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring until beef, venison, and pork crumble and are no longer pink.
Meanwhile, stir together diced tomatoes and next 7 ingredients in a 4 1/2-quart electric slow cooker.
Drain meat mixture,... - 38.9873
Black Bean Chili
1. In a 3-quart saucepan cook ground beef, green onions, sweet pepper, and carrot till meat is brown. Drain fat. Stir in remaining ingredients. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, for 20 minutes. Just before serving, season to taste with salt and... - 30.937
Chile Verde is an irresistible mouth-watering side dish recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Chile Verde is a side dish that you would surely love to try. - 43.1285
Pozole Hominy Stew
In 3-quart casserole, combine beef, 4 cups water, onion, and salt.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 15 minutes or till boiling.
Cook, covered, at MEDIUM (5) for 45 minutes.
Add hominy and tomatoes with chilies.
Cook, covered, at MEDIUM (5) for 30 minutes or till... - 40.0112
Chunky Beef Chili
In a plastic bag, combine flour, thyme and rosemary; add beef cubes and shake to coat.
In a 4-qt.kettle or Dutch oven, brown ground beef and the beef cubes; drain.
Add remaining ingredients except cheese.
Cover and simmer for 5 hours.
Garnish with cheese if... - 34.9475
Combine ground chuck, sausage, onion, green pepper, celery, and garlic in a large Dutch oven, cook until beef and sausage are browned, stirring to crumble.
Add remaining ingredients to ground chuck mixture.
Cover; cook over medium-low heat 1 1/2 hours,... - 32.4238
Microwave Beef Chili
In plastic collander in 2 qt glass casserole, combine onion, green pepper, and crumbled ground beef.
Microwave (high) 6 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes.
Pour off drippings.
Transfer to glass.
Add tomato sauce, tomatoes, beans, salt, chili powder, pepper,... - 33.7117
Beef And Kidney Bean Chili
Crumble ground beef into 2-quart bowl.
Microwave 4 to 5 minutes on HIGH, or until meat is no longer pink, stirring once.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cover with waxed paper or paper towel.
Microwave 10 minutes on '8', or until... - 39.5706
1 Place the beans in a bowl, add 3 cups water, and let soak overnight.
2 Pour the beans and soaking water into a saucepan and bring to a boil. Cover and simmer until tender, about 1 hour. Stir occasionally to prevent scorching or burning. About 10 minutes... - 40.8909
Beef Stew Mexican Style
The mexican beef stew is a savory and spicy stew made with beef. Cooked along with red wine and green chili salsa, this beef stew offers a great explosion of flavors. Herbed with oregano, this mexican beef stew is best served with homemade dinner rolls and a... - 33.6023
Southwestern Beef Stew
In 5-quart Dutch oven or heavy saucepot, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat and brown 1/2 of the beef; remove and set aside.
Repeat with remaining beef; remove and set aside.
In same Dutch oven, heat remaining 1 teaspoon oil over medium heat and cook... - 44.4083
Spanish Shredded Beef Stew
Cut beef into 1 1/2-inch pieces.
Heat beef, water, salt, pepper and bay leaf to boiling in Dutch oven; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until beef is tender, about 2 hours.
Remove beef from broth.
Cook and stir onions and garlic in oil until onions are... - 44.0293
1. Saute salt pork for fat, and discard meat. Wipe the beef with a clean, damp cloth, cut the meat in serving pieces. When the pork is cooked, cook the beef in the fat; sprinkle the meat with the flour, salt and pepper.
2. In an enamel or agate saucepan,... - 36.8629
Texas Style Chili
Texas style chili is a spicy beef chili prepared with vegetables. Herbed to taste with oregano, the texas style chili is spiced with chili powder and garlic. Saucy and peppy is has tomato sauce for flavor and can be served with or over rice. - 37.3155
Southwestern Beef Stew
1. In a Dutch oven over medium-high heat let the oil heat.
2. Put in beef pieces, onion and garlic; cook and stir until beef is browned.
3. Pour off drippings and combine oregano, cumin, red pepper and salt and sprinkle over beef.
4. Put... - 47.8878
Enjoy a warm robust beef stew made with the flavors of Filipina concoctions! See the video on more of this recipe, though the audio is not there, the video can still be followed - 79.7641
Southwestern Beef Stew
Southwestern Beef Stew has a fine taste. Southwestern Beef Stew gets its taste from beef mixed with tomatoes and garnished with red pepper. Southwestern Beef Stew is loved by many people. - 44.1687
Quick Beef Stew
Place the potatoes and water in a microwave-safe dish; microwave on high until almost tender, about 12-14 minutes.
Set aside (do not drain).
In a 3-qt. microwave-safe dish, cook beef and onion on medium until beef is browned, about 14 minutes; drain.
Add... - 35.0867
Texas Meatballs And Rice With Stewed Tomatoes
Mix ground beef, egg, chili powder, salt and pepper.
Shape into 1 1/2- to 2-inch balls.
Place in 2-quart casserole.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until meatballs are set and lose pink color, 4 to 7 minutes, rearranging meatballs after half the cooking... - 40.5212
Spicy Beef Vegetable Stew
1. In skillet cook beef and onion such that meat is no longer pink, drain and transfer to slow cooker.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients and cook with cover on Low 8 hours.
3. Serve as desired. - 35.0953
Brown Beef Stew
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2. Cube the meat into 1 ½ inch cubes.
3. Dredge the meat with flour which is seasoned with pepper and alt.
4. Sear the meat with hot beef drippings.
5. Spray with sugar and brown it until the mixture... - 46.9348
Brown Beef Stew
If you are bored of the usual, take delight in this super-delicious recipe for Brown Beef Stew. This Brown Beef Stew is perfect for a weekend special or to serve for special occasion. Finally you have something delicious, yet simple to make! - 50.8174
Quick And Easy Chili
1. In microwave-safe casserole crumble ground beef, add onion and Microwave with cover on High for 15 minutes.
2. Drain meat and break into pieces.
3. In a slow cooker combine all ingredients and cook on Low 4-5 hours.
4. Garnish with sour cream,... - 41.8701
Beef Tacos With Fresh Salsa
1 Coarsely chop the onion.
2 In a large skillet, warm 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking. Add the onion and garlic and cook until the mixture begins to brown, 3 to 5 minutes.
3 Crumble in the beef and cook, breaking up the... - 41.4129
Pronto Chili is a delightful dish made with ground beef and seasoned with spicy chili powder and pepper seasonings. The Mexican stewed tomatoes and chili beans in gravy dish with cheese garnish is a highly desirable fare for a meal. Try this Pronto Chili and... - 37.4813
1. In skillet brown meat, add onion and green pepper halfway through browning process, drain and pour into slow cooker.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients except cheese and cook with cover on High 3 hours or Low 7-8 hours.
3. Serve in bowls... - 38.3443
Chunky Chili Con Carne
1. Mix beef, green pepper, onion, garlic and brown bouquet sauce in 3-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 5 minutes; stir. Cover and microwave until beef is no longer pink, 3 to 5 minutes longer.
2. Stir in beans, tomatoes (with... - 32.4516
Chili With Beans
Cook onions and bell pepper in oil until tender.
Add meat and cook until meat turns brown.
Add tomatoes, sauce and seasonings.
Simmer for about an hour.
Add hot water if necessary.
Add beans at the very last.
Heat through and serve.
Makes 4 to 6 servings. - 42.2313
1. In a skillet cook bacon until crisp and drain on paper towel.
2. In bacon drippings in the skillet, brown beef.
3. In slow cooker combine all ingredients and cook with cover on Low for 9-10 hours such that the meat is tender and stir... - 37.9044
1) Allow beef to be marinated in beer for at least 8 hours.
2) Drain the excess marinade from beef and dry gently on paper towels.
3) In a large kettle, brown beef in hot oil.
4) Stir in green pepper, onion, tomatoes, tomato sauce and beans and... - 44.4105
Three Alarm Chili
1) In a Dutch oven, heat oil and brown beef on all sides.
2) Place them on paper towels to drain well.
3) SautÃ© onions and garlic in oil and then place the meat back to pan.
4) Mix in tomatoes, tomato sauce, water, sugar, oregano, chili powder, salt... - 41.7085
Crumble beef into a microwave-proof colander set in a medium-size microwave-proof bowl.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 5 minutes; stir after 4 minutes, bringing uncooked meat to outside and pushing cooked meat to center.
Drain off fat from bowl,... - 34.4044
1 In a 6- to 8-quart pot cook the ground beef and onion until meat is brown and onion is tender. Drain well.
2 Stir in the undrained beans, the undrained tomatoes, and the undrained chili peppers. Add the chili powder, garlic powder, oregano, ground red... - 31.8186
Chunky Chili Con Carne
1. Crumble ground beef into 3-quart casserole. Add bell pepper, onion and garlic. Cover tightly and microwave on high 6 to 9 minutes, breaking up beef and stirring after 4 minutes, until beef is no longer pink.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients. Cover tightly... - 31.4614
Hot Chili With Meat
In large saucepan or Dutch oven cook bacon till crisp; drain and crumble.
Discard drippings; set bacon aside.
Brown sausage in same pan.
Drain sausage, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings; set sausage aside.
In reserved drippings brown diced beef, onions, green... - 41.8372
Sausage And Lentil Chili
In large Dutch oven cook sausage till no longer pink.
Remove sausage; drain any fat.
Add beef, onions, and green peppers to Dutch oven; cook till onions are tender.
Stir in sausage, chili powder, bouillon granules, cumin, and oregano.
Cook and stir 1... - 42.1388
Chili Con Carne
1) Season and rub the meat with the garlic, pepper, salt and chili powder.
2) Chop the meat into 1/2" cubes and place in a slow cooker.
3) Cover the meat with the onion, bouillon granules, tomatoes and chiles; cook covered on LOW for about 6-8 hrs... - 39.1213
Nihari Or Meat Stew
Nihari is a very traditional and delicious meat stew with its origins from India, Pakistan and Bangladesh. It's made by cooking special Nihari meat which is mostly beef shank with spices, onions and tomatoes on a low flame for a long time. The results are a... - 0
Ranchero Supper Stew
In large skillet, heat oil and brown beef; add onion soup mix blended with tomatoes, water, and chili powder.
Simmer, stirring occasionally, 30 minutes.
Add carrots, green pepper, celery, and potatoes; cook covered 45 minutes or until vegetables are tender... - 32.7798
Happy Family Stew
1) Wash the meat and dry it.
2) Arrange the other ingredients.
3) In a heavy pan, heat enough of the oil to cover the bottom of the pan until the oil is sizzling.
4) Add enough meat to the pan to brown without crowding.
5)... - 45.1217
Beef And Beer Soup
Spray a cold large saucepan or Dutch oven with nonstick coating. Preheat the saucepan. Cook and stir beef, onion, and chili powder over medium-high heat till meat is brown.
Stir in undrained tomatoes, beer, chili peppers, bouillon granules, sugar, and 1/2 cup... - 36.6388
Ranch Style Stew
Brown the beef, onion and green pepper in shortening in a large skillet.
Add the corn, beans, salt, tomatoes, chili powder and water and simmer for 20 minutes. - 29.3638
The mexican beef stew is a spicy and savory beef stew made with stew beef. Spiced with chili relish, and flavored with oregano, vinegar and garlic, the mexican stew has potatoes, carrots and onions in it. the mexican stew can be served with stuffed tortillas... - 37.9675
Heat oil in a large heavy pot or Dutch oven.
Add meat, onion and garlic.
Saute until meat is browned on all sides.
Cover and simmer 1 hour, adding more water as needed.
Add tomatoes, beef broth, salt and chili powder.
Bring to a boil.
Stir in... - 43.9358
In a 4-qt. Dutch oven over medium heat, brown meat in oil; drain.
Add the next eight ingredients; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 1 hour.
Add carrots; return to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
Add tomatoes, beans, corn and... - 41.9865
Indian Corn Stew
1. ln a 6-quart Dutch oven, heat the oil over moderately high heat. Add the beef and cook, stirring frequently, for 8 minutes or until browned. Lower the heat, stir in the green peppers, onion, and garlic and simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until tender,... - 31.7157
Brown ground beef in bacon drippings, separating meat with a fork as it cooks.
Add onion, green pepper, garlic and celery; cook until vegetables are soft.
Add chili powder, sugar, salt and pepper; mix well.
Add tomatoes with their liquid, breaking them up... - 40.9239
Santa Fe Stew Ole
In Dutch oven, heat oil; brown stew meat.
Add tomatoes, carrots, onion, Taco Spices & Seasonings, green chilies and Seasoned Salt; blend well.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 40 minutes.
In small bowl, combine water and flour; blend well.
Add... - 37.5628
All-in-one Fiesta Stew Pot
01. Combine the flour, cumin, chili powder, garlic powder and cinnamon in a large bowl.
02. Add the beef cubes and toss, with a fork to coat.
03. Heat the oil in a large, heavy pot over medium-high heat.
04. Brown the beef, in batches, on all sides.
05. ... - 45.409
Mexican Meat Stew
1.Take a flameproof casserole dish, and heat oil in it.
2.Add meat to it and fry so that it is brown from all sides.
3.Take the meat out on a platter.
4.Add onion, green pepper and celery to the pan and cook for 10 minutes.
5.Place the beef in the... - 45.2369
Hamburger Oven Stew
1. Start by preheating the oven to 450 degrees F
2. In a Dutch oven, combine ground beef and onion, cook it over medium heat till meat is browned and it crumbles
3. Add next 6 ingredients and cook for 10 minutes over medium heat
4. Now... - 45.3158
Rufus Valdez World Championship Chile
1 If green chiles are fresh, parch .
2 Put the beef in a skillet, adding a little fat if necessary, and cook, stirring often. Put the pork in another skillet and cook. Break up any lumps that form in either skillet. When the meats start to brown, cover and... - 36.4897
Kidney Beans Chili
1. In plastic colander in 2 qt. glass casserole, combine onion, green pepper and crumbled ground beef.
2. Microwave (high) 6 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes and then pour off drippings.
3. Transfer to glass and add tomato sauce, tomatoes, beans,... - 39.7304
Tex Mex Two Bean Chili
In 6-quart saucepan, heat oil; sauté onion, green pepper and garlic 3 to 4 minutes, or until tender.
Add stew meat and sausage, stirring to crumble sausage; cook 5 to 6 minutes.
Blend in tomato puree, broth, water, tomato paste, green chilies, chili powder,... - 38.6743
Spicy Chili Verde
1. In 3-quart microwave-safe casserole, toss pork with flour to coat. Stir in green pepper and onion. Cover with lid; microwave on high 8 minutes, stirring once during cooking.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients except rice. Cover; microwave on high 8 minutes... - 34.9928
Mexican Pot Roast
1. Sprinkle roast with salt and pepper.
2. In a Dutch oven type pot, brown the pot roast in hot oil.
3. Remove meat temporarily to a platter.
4. Add onion and garlic to the dripping and fry till limp.
5. Combine tomatoes, green chili, taco mix,... - 45.5809
Pot Roast Caribe
1. Combine the sugar, flour, cocoa, chili powder, oregano, cumin, coriander
2. and cinnamon in a small bowl; stir well and keep aside.
3. In a large casserole or Dutch oven heat the oil.
4. When hot but not smoking, sear the roast on... - 45.5897
Texas Hot Hash
In a deep, 2 quart, heat resistant, non metallic casserole crumble the ground beef.
Add the onion, green pepper and crushed garlic.
Heat, uncovered, on roast for 8 minutes or until meat is browned.
Stir occasionally to break up the meat.
Add the remaining... - 40.7773
Chili has a different taste. The chili powder flavored beef gives the Chili a fiery taste. - 41.8945
Chili Con Kasha
1. In a nonstick frying pan brown the beef over medium-low heat, stirring constantly.
2. Drain off any accumulated fat and pat the beef with a paper towel to absorb any remaining fat.
3. In the same pan, sautÃ© the onions, peppers, and garlic for... - 42.2039
My Dynamite. All Time Favorite Chili
Heat the oil in a very large skillet or dutch oven over medium heat.
Stir in the onion, garlic, chile pepper, and cook, stirring occasionally, until the onion is tender, about 5 minutes.
Add the cubed and ground meat, and continue cooking until the meat is no... - 41.841
Big Pot O’ Chili
Savory, hot chili – make it as spicy or as mild as you like. This one bulks up the veggies and uses turkey and very lean ground beef so it comes in at a low calorie count for a good sized portion. For 400 calories you can have a huge portion ! Try making... - 35.8168
Mexican Pork Stew
1. Use a meat knife or kitchen scissors to cut off all the fat and cartilage from the pork.
2. Slice the meat into 1-inch cubes.
3. In a marinating bowl, soak the chili pepper in hot water for about 20 minutes or until very soft.
4. Wear... - 42.6059
Chicken And Vegetable Stew
Heat chicken, water and bouillon to boiling in Dutch oven; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
Skim off fat.
Add remaining ingredients except chives.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until thickest pieces of chicken are done and... - 38.2194
Chile Con Carne
Soak beans in water overnight.
The next day, place water and beans in saucepan, cover and cook gently for 1 1/2 hours.
Cut the beef into 1 inch cubes.
Peel and chop onion.
Heat the drippings or oil and butter in a skillet.
Add the beef.
Cook till brown, then... - 42.2583
1. Shake half of the beef cubes in a bag with 2 tablespoons of the flour. Spoon 1 tablespoon of the vegetable oil into a large nonstick pot or nonreactive Dutch oven and place over moderately-high heat. Add the floured beef and brown well, without stirring,... - 34.0389
In 3-quart saucepan combine beef, the 4 cups water, onion, and salt.
Cover; simmer 1 1/2 hours.
Add hominy and undrained tomatoes with chilies.
Cover; simmer 30 minutes more.
Blend the 1/2 cup cold water into flour; add to beef mixture.
Cook and stir till... - 37.7563
Rancher Supper Stew
1. Brown meat over medium-high heat in Dutch oven.
2. Add soup mix, tomatoes, barley, water and chili powder. Bring to a boil.
3. Reduce heat to low. Cover with vac-control valve closed. Cook over low heat 40 minutes.
4. Scrub carrots, and peel if necessary.... - 42.0826
Make way for some delicious Mexican food. Yes people from the kitchen of chef A Kwan, check out the video of the yummy and delicious Mexican Stew. A delicious main dish. Everyone should try out this recipe. - 106.765
Kofta ( Indian Meatballs )
Mix all the ingredients for meatballs and keep covered in a bowl.
Mix all the ingredients for the stuffing in another bowl.
Preparing the koftas takes a little time, so you might as well make yourself comfortable.
If you have a table and chair in your... - 44.1609
Spiced Beef And Rice
Brown ground beef, green pepper, and onion in a large skillet; drain.
Combine all ingredients except cheese in a lightly greased 1 1/2 -quart casserole.
Cover and bake at 350Â° for 20 minutes; add cheese and bake, uncovered, an additional 10 minutes - 28.1429
Mexican Beef Casserole
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
Saute onion and garlic in oil until translucent.
Add meat; cook until browned, stirring frequently.
Blend in tomatoes, taco sea-soning, chilies and olives; simmer 10 minutes.
Grease a 9 x... - 45.3419
Matura Beef Pilau
Place the beef in a bowl and season with 1/2 teaspoon of the salt, the ground pepper, bay leaf, thyme, and parsley.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Heat the oil in a large, heavy heatproof casserole or Dutch oven over high heat and add the sugar.
Saute... - 41.9557
Beef And Garbanzo Dinner
1. Take a large skillet and combine ground beef, onion, and green pepper in it.
2. Place it on oven and cook until meat is browned, stirring to crumble.
3. Drain off pan drippings.
4. Stir in next 6 ingredients.
5. Bring all the ingredients in the... - 46.4225