- » Beef Gravy Noodles
Beef Gravy Noodles Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beef gravy noodles recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beef gravy noodles recipes.
Beef And Gravy Stir Fry
1. Cook noodles according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, place 1 1/2 teaspoons oil in large nonstick skillet or wok. Heat skillet over medium-high heat 1 minute. Add half of beef and cook, stirring, 3 minutes. Place on plate with any accumulated juices... - 36.5871
Betty's Beef Broth Gravy
If you relish the gravies with bread or rice, here is an interesting beef broth gravy recipe for you. Easy to make, simple and delicious, this gravy is certainly not to be missed. - 102.454
Tongue With Vegetable Gravy
In Dutch oven cover tongue with water.
Tie bay leaves, peppercorns, and thyme in cheesecloth bag; add with 1 1/2 teaspoons salt to tongue.
Cover and simmer till tongue is tender, about 2 hours.
Add vegetables and cook about 30 minutes longer.
Remove meat;... - 44.8538
Beef Round Over Noodles
Pour this Beef Round Over Noodles and enjoy the heavenly fare for lunch! You'll simply love the Beef Round Over Noodles is juicy beef and noodle treat that you can hardly affrod to miss out on! Try it out and let me know how you liked it! - 44.2504
Beef Round Over Noodles
Heat shortening in large skillet with 1 teaspoon soy sauce, sugar, and 1 teaspoon sherry.
Saute onions in this.
Mix cornstarch, 1 tablespoon soy sauce and 1 teaspoon sherry in a bowl.
Dredge meat in this mixture, coating every piece.
Put dredged meat in onion... - 41.0295
Beef And Noodle Casserole
Combine the first 5 ingredients.
Add enough sour cream to moisten.
Taste, and season with ketchup, seasoning salt, dry mustard and Tabasco.
Spread in a greased 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Sprinkle with crumbs, and bake at 375 Ã‚Â°F. 35 minutes or until bubbly. - 31.4478
Meat Balls In Gravy
1. Trim the crust from the bread slices.
2. In a small bowl, soak bread in milk for a few minutes.
3. Squeeze excess moisture.
4. In a large basin, combine minced beef onion seasoning, soaked bread and egg.
5. Mix thoroughly, preferably with the... - 46.0634
Spicy Beef Noodle Soup (bun Bo Hue)
This Vietnamese Soup is not your regular soup. The beef stock is poured over a bowl, of vermicelli, beef and some vegetables mixed to make a cracking pot meal! All in a bowl to nustle into! A video which could be a tad better never the less the recipe is easy... - 90.7091
Burger Noodle Supper
In mixing bowl mix egg, oats, Worcestershire, onion, mustard, bouillon granules, 2 tablespoons water, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Add beef; mix well.
Shape into four 4-inch patties.
In large skillet brown patties on both sides, 3 to 4 minutes... - 35.7662
Pot Roasted Chicken With Cream Gravy
Melt butter or margarine in heavy kettle or Dutch oven; brush part on inside of chicken, then sprinkle chicken with 1 teaspoon thyme.
Brown chicken lightly on all sides in remaining butter or margarine.
Turn chicken, breast side up; pour beef broth over;... - 35.6767
Viennese Veal With Noodles
1) In a pan, heat vegetable oil and brown veal 5 minutes on each side.
2) To cook the noodles, follow directions on the label. Drain.
3) Stir in the butter or margarine and parsley and keep hot.
4) Add all the fat from the pan.
5) Add in mushroom gravy... - 40.3607
Beef Paprika Stew
Beef paprika is a cooked beef stew like preparation that is spicy and savory. Made with stew beef and flavored with burgundy wine along with paprika, bay leaf, garlic powder and worcestershire sauce, the beef paprika is finished with a simmer and best served... - 41.197
Beef stroganoff is a gravy cooked lean beef recipe made with mushrooms. Prepared with soup mix and yogurt for a creamy sauce like gravy, the beef stroganoff is absolutely filling and can be served with wheat noodles. - 31.7673
Beef Goulash Budapest
1) Remove fat from the meat and trim the bone. Slice the beef into 1-inch cubes.
2) In a Dutch oven, melt butter. Add in the meat and brown the cubes. Keep aside.
3) Into the same vessel, add onions and garlic. Saute in the pan drippings till they... - 44.8693
Quick Beef Stroganoff
This easy version of beef stoganoff is best for using up the extra Coriander-Dusted Roast Beef and gravy.
Picture Credit: Yunhee Kim
Recipe By: Grace Parisi
Pairing Note: Spicy, fruity California Merlot.
For more recipes, please visit Foodandwine.com - 30.1562
This Speedy Stroganoff is a terrific dish that you might want to try with your meals. A juicy gravy meat dish, you'll love it with rice or noodles in particluar. Try andf feel free to share your opinion about this Speedy Stroganoff with me here. - 42.3182
Norwegian Meatballs With Whole Wheat Noodles
Remove and discard crusts from bread.
Tear bread into coarse crumbs; moisten with milk and let stand for 5 minutes.
Combine beef, pork, salt, pepper, allspice, ginger, and egg.
Add bread and knead mixture thoroughly for 2 minutes.
With wet hands, roll meat... - 47.4683
Old World Short Ribs
1. Brown ribs slowly in oil in a Dutch oven or deep skillet. Remove as they are browned.
2. Add onion and saute until golden. Add tomato sauce, 1 1/4 cups beer, and seasonings. Return ribs.
3. Cover and simmer 1 1/2 hours, or until tender.
4. Place ribs on... - 33.8027
Meatballs On Noodles
Mix meats, eggs, onion, seasonings and crumbs; form into 1 inch balls.
Brown slightly in small amount of fat.
Cover and cook about 15 minutes.
Add mushroom soup mixed with milk; cook over low heat 20 minutes longer.
If necessary, thicken gravy and serve with... - 32.2472
Schweinspfeffer With Noodles
Place wine, vinegar, water, onion, carrot, garlic, thyme, sage, salt, and whole peppers in a 2-quart pan.
Bring to a boil, then pour over meat.
Cool, cover, and refrigerate for 1 day or for as long as 3 days.
Remove meat from marinade and pat dry with paper... - 44.7539
Dredge meat in flour.
Heat oil in heavy saucepan and brown onions lightly.
Brown meat in remaining oil (add a little more oil it required to prevent burning).
Add onions, salt, pepper, paprika, marjoram, garlic and caraway seeds.
Add enough... - 45.1915
Parmesan Mushroom Spaghetti
1. Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
2. In a Dutch oven, heat Crisco and sautÃ© onion and garlic until tender; do not brown.
3. Add 3 cups water, tomatoes, tomato paste, sugar, bouillon cubes and all seasonings; bring the mixture to... - 49.5538
Italian Spaghetti And Meatballs
1. Mix all the ingredients together. Add water to the mixture if it is too dry
2. Shape the mixture into 50 balls by using 1/3 meat mixture per ball
3. Preheat the oven to 450°F
4. In 3 large 13 x 9 x 2 inches pans by placing them one layer... - 47.1479
Round Steak Sauerbraten With Wine Vinegar
1 Cut meat into 1-inch pieces. In a large skillet brown meat, half at a time, in hot oil. Remove meat from skillet. Stir gravy mix into skillet; carefully stir in 1/2 cup water. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
2 Stir in onion, brown sugar, vinegar,... - 30.1668
Sauerbraten With Noodles
Cut meat into 1-inch pieces.
Brown in hot fat.
Remove from skillet.
Add gravy and water to skillet and bring to boil, stirring constantly.
Stir in remaining ingredients except noodles.
Return meat to skillet and simmer 1 1/2 hours.
Remove... - 39.9648
Beef Mushroom! Were you looking for a tasty and unique meat preparation that you can serve for an informal dinner? Then Beef Mushroom is definitely the recipe for you. Try it! - 35.8936
Beef Chow Mein
The Beef Chow Mein is a whole meal in itself. The combination of juicy beef and gravy with noodles is mouth watering.The Beef Chow Mein recipe is easy to follow and you will definitely love it. - 45.5301
Classic Beef Stroganoff
Beef Stroganoff is a classic Russian dish which can be attempted in your kitchen! The dish is a full meal by itself served over rice or noodles! See the video on how it all comes together! - 102.939
Old World Sunday Beef Dinner
I first tasted this Old World Sunday Beef Dinner at a friends place and absolutely loved it! It has always been a hit with family and friends and I am sure you will agree once you try this. So, make sure you dish out this Old World Sunday Beef Dinner and do... - 43.7122
Beef And Kraut Platter
1) Into an electric skillet, add the water, chili sauce, onion soup mix, caraway seeds, paprika pepper and the meat
2) Cover and cook the meat on medium heat
3) Skim off the fat every now and then
4) Tip in the brown sugar and sauerkraut into the... - 47.5555
Beef Strips In Wine Sauce
In 2-qt casserole combine onion, celery and butter; cover.
Microwave at High 4 minutes.
Stir in remaining ingredients except flour and water.
Spoon into freezer container.
Label and freeze no longer than 4 months.
To serve, remove from container and place in... - 43.6936
Gourmet Beef Stroganoff
In 3-qt casserole place mushrooms, onion and butter; cover.
Microwave at High 4 to 8 minutes, or until onion is tender.
Stir in beef, wine, tomato juice, bouillon granules, salt and pepper; cover.
Microwave at High 5 minutes.
Reduce power to 50%... - 44.2585
Beef Liver Creole
1) Thinly slice liver.
2) In a bowl add liver and sprinkle flour over it.
3) In a skillet heat oil or chicken fat.
4) Brown liver in fat.
5) Mix remaining ingredients to it.
6) Cook covered, simmering for 20 minutes.
7) Thicken gravy if... - 40.9108
Beef With Bean Sprouts
This Beef With Bean Sprouts teams up well with your rice and noodle dishes ! Try this beef and bean sprout gravy for your next meal and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Beef With Bean Sprouts are welcome ! - 44.7333
German Beef Supper
1) In hot Crisco, brown the meat.
2) Add carrot, apple, onion, 1/2 cup water, wine, salt, garlic, bouillon cubes, bay leaf and thyme.
3) Cover the mixture and simmer gently for about 2 hours, till the beef is tender.
4) Combine together the cold water... - 44.8823
Minced Beef With Beans
This Minced Beef With Beans makes your rice or noodles taste incredibly st try out this savory beef and beans gravy course and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Minced Beef With Beans are welcome ! - 46.8329
Brown Beef Stew
The brown beef stew is a flavorful and full bodied beef stew made with cubed stew beef and vegetables of choice. flavored with bay leaves, lemon juice, worcestershire sauce, paprika and garlic with a dash of all spice, the brown beef stew has a thick gravy... - 38.9892
Beef For Stew
This Beef For Stew poured over hot cooked noodles is my favorite lunch. Try this beef stew with sour cream gravy and paprika seasonings. If you want to know more about this Beef For Stew do let me know. - 29.9488
Low Carb Beef Stroganoff With Pasta
Are you hungry for beef stroganoff but scared of the carbohydrates? In this lowcarb4life video, you get to see low carb beef stroganoff with Pasta recipe which has all the goodness of beef stroganoff minus the carbs. Instead of serving with rice, she serves... - 110.679
Beef And Small Chinese Cabbage In Oyster Sauce
This Beef and Small Chinese Cabbage in Oyster Sauce makes a fabulous side course ! Try out this beef and chinese cabbage in oyster sauce gravy with rice or noodles at your next meals and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Beef and Small... - 48.7255
Oriental Beef And Pea Pods
Oriental beef and pea pods is a beef stew or gravy cooked with beef strips and peas in beef broth. Prepared with veggies and thickened with cornstarch with soy sauce for flavor, the oriental beef and pea pods is a comforting and filling gravy that can be... - 48.2723
Beef ragout is an easy yet rich and flavorful beef stew prepared with equal parts red wine and tomato paste. Cooked with vegetables and cubed beef, the beef ragout is spiced with garlic for flavor. Savory and saucy, it can be served with noodles or pasta. - 45.3636
Beef Sauteed With Celery Cabbage
This Beef Sauteed With Celery Cabbage tastes incredibly good with rice and noodles ! Try out this sauteed meat and celery cabbage gravy for your next meal and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Beef Sauteed With Celery Cabbage are welcome ! - 43.6122
Individual Pot Roasts
1. Set heat selector of 4-quart electric pressure pan at 400°.
2. In the pan, heat shortening and brown meat well on all sides.
3. Turn heat selector to -€œoff-€ and season meat with salt and pepper.
4. To electric pressure pan... - 44.7952
Leftover Beef Casserole
The leftover beef casserole can be prepared with leftover beef. Diced and combined with mushrooms and tomatoes, the beef is simmered and seasoned along with noodles. Topped with parmesan cheese in a casserole the left over beef casserole can be served with... - 45.6813
Beef Vegetable Soup
In a large saucepan cook beef and onion till beef is browned and onion is tender.
Stir in Gravy Base and salt.
Stir in water and Worcestershire sauce; bring to boiling.
Add frozen peas and carrots, noodles, and undrained tomatoes.
Return to... - 40.0759
Quick Beef Stroganoff
Brown meat and onion in butter.
Stir in water, paprika, mushrooms and gravy.
Simmer 15 minutes.
Add sour cream and heat, but do not boil.
Serve over rice or noodles. - 32.4231
Beef, Hungarian Style
About 1 1/2 hours before serving: Cut steak into 6 serving-size pieces.
In Dutch oven, saute steaks in butter until well browned.
Add bottled sauce for gravy, onions, green pepper, tomatoes, bouillon mix and 1 cup water.
Simmer, covered, about 1 hour or until... - 37.4872
1. In a large skillet, melt the butter.
2. Add the beef and sautÃ© until heated through. Remove using a slotted spoon to a bowl and keep aside.
3. Add the mushrooms and sautÃ© them until soft and golden.
4. Stir in the gravy, orange juice and... - 37.5449
Creamy Beef And Onions
In a large skillet cook meat, mushrooms, onions, and garlic till meat is no longer pink and onion is tender.
Drain off fat.
In a mixing bowl stir together beef gravy, yogurt, Worcestershire sauce, thyme or sage, and pepper.
Stir into meat mixture.
Heat... - 34.6804
Brown Beef In Beer
Brown beef in butter in a heavy saucepan.
Add beer, basil, salt and pepper.
Cover and simmer 30 to 45 minutes or until meat is fork-tender.
Stir in gravy mix and cook 5 to 7 minutes.
Serve with hot cooked rice or noodles. - 29.8264
Easy Beef Stroganoff
Simply delicious, with a wonderful cream sauce that'll make your mouth water - 38.8623
1. In 2-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine butter, onion and garlic. Cover with lid; microwave on high 3 minutes or until onion is tender, stirring once during cooking.
2. Stir in beef. Cover; microwave on high 5 minutes or until beef is no longer pink,... - 33.2559
Stewed Beef Burgundy
GETTING READY 1) In a large saucepan, combine Freezer Stew Mix and 1/4 cup of water to thaw the mix. 2) Over low heat, cover and simmer and cook for 15 minutes. 3) Using a fork, break up mix and cook further for... - 29.8531
Burgundy Beef And Asparagus
In a 2-quart casserole micro-cook beef base, covered, on 50% power (MEDIUM) about 8 minutes or till thawed, stirring once to break up base.
Thaw asparagus if frozen; set asparagus aside.
Stir water and burgundy into beef base.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100%... - 43.5963
Microwave Beef Stroganoff
Beef stroganoff is a beef stew or soup that is believed to have russuin origins. This beef stroganoff recipe is prepared with beef strips and mushrooms along with onions. Cooked in a flour based gravy or stew with mustard, oil and sour cream, the beef... - 48.813
Quick Beef Stroganoff
1. In a large, deep skillet or wok, heat half the margarine or butter over medium-high flame.
2. When hot but not smoking, add the half the beef and onion to the pan, and stir fry for about 8 minutes until evenly browned.
3. With a slotted spoon... - 44.916
Spicy Brown Beef Stew
1. Into a plastic bag, add flour and salt.
2. Add the pork into the flour and toss to coat. Set aside
3. In a large skillet or Dutch oven, heat shortening over a medium flame.
4. Fry the pork for 5 minutes, until lightly browned all... - 45.0633
Beef With Green Peppers
Taste this Beef With Green Peppers once and you will crave for more and more ! Your rice and noodles will disappear in no time in the company of this irresistible meat and green peppers gravy ! Do you have any suggestions for this Beef With Green Peppers ? - 41.5228
Red-cooked Shin Of Beef
This Red-Cooked Shin of Beef is a superly delicious dish that you must try ! Enjoy these meat slices with gravy with rice or noodles and please do come up with suggestions if you have any ! - 45.4792
Beef Chow Mein Or Chop Suey
1) In a heavy skillet, melt butter.
2) To the hot butter, add meat and onion.
3) Over high heat, cook for 5 minutes.
4) Gradually, add celery, salt, pepper and hot water.
5) Cover the dish and cook for 5 minutes.
6) Now, add mushrooms and bean sprouts... - 49.5545
Ground Beef-eggplant Casserole
Ground Beef-Eggplant Casserole has a different taste. The beef and eggplant gives the Ground Beef-Eggplant Casserole a wonderful taste. Ground Beef-Eggplant Casserole is inspired by restaurants worldwide. Must try it. - 38.7349
Ground Beef Eggplant Casserole
Brown eggplant slices in a small amount of hot cooking oil in a large skillet.
Remove from skillet and set aside.
Mix the ground beef with salt, monosodium glutamate, and pepper; set aside.
Add about 2 tablespoons oil to the skillet.
Add onion, garlic, and... - 44.5014
Basic Minced Beef
1) Remove the skin off the onion and chop. Place aside.
2) In a bowl, dissolve the stock cubes in 1 litre (11 pints) of boiling water.
3) In another bowl, dissolve cornflour in little water. Add some salt and pepper and gravy browning into the... - 45.9979
This delicious dish brings the goodness and flavor of garlic together with beef. Relish it as a side dish or as an appetizer. - 0
Belgian Beef Balls
1) Take a large bowl and mix together ground beef, bread crumbs and 1/2 cup of beef broth in it.
2) Figure the mixture into 12 large balls.
3) Onto a wax paper, put 6 tablespoons of flour and then coat meat balls with it, tapping lightly to remove any... - 47.0086
Microwave Hearty Beef Soup
1. In a microwave oven, place a glass bowl and add beef and cook on a setting of ROAST (7) for 6 minutes until the beef losses its pinkness and cook by stirring atleast once.
2. Add all other ingredients except macaroni, cover and cook on ROAST (7)... - 40.4093
Pennsylvania Dutch Beef Balls
1. Mix ground beef lightly with onion, curry powder, salt and poultry seasoning; shape into 16 balls.
2. Brown in hot oil in a frying pan; add instant beef broth or bouillon cubes, water, raisins and pepper, crushing cubes, if using, with a spoon; cover.
3.... - 32.4756
Beef Bbq Meatballs
BBQ Meatballs are an appetizing meal! This is a versatile dish that can be served in many ways! You can involve the kids to make this meatballs! See the video on how to make these scrummy meat lil delights! - 101.372
French Burgundy Beef Stew
An irresistible variation of the regular beef stew, this is wholesomely prepared with beef meat and burgundy wine. Chef Beryl Stokes makes this dish in a quick and easy recipe. You can just follow her and stir in this hot and exotic stew in your home kitchen. - 109.631
Herbed Beef Stew
1) In a kettle, melt margarine and brown the meat.
2) Stir in mushrooms, onions, garlic, salt, dill, basil, thyme, savory, bay leaves, and pepper and sautÃ© them slowly, stirring occasionally, until onions and mushrooms are soft.
3) Pour in beef... - 43.2431
Beef Balls Paprikash
1. In a large bowl, place ground chuck and add 1/2 tea spoon salt, dash pepper, the bread crumbs and egg; toss lightly until well combined.
2. Using hands, divide the mixture into 10 portions and gently shape them into balls.
3. In a... - 48.9382
Combine bread crumbs and milk in large mixing bowl; set aside.
Heat 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat in skillet, add onions, and saute until soft.
Add egg, allspice, 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco, salt, pepper, sauteed onions, beef, and pork to bread crumbs.
Mix... - 37.4423
Brown meat in heavy kettle; drain off fat.
Put meat in roasting pan; add 3/4 cup water.
Cover; simmer 1 hour.
Remove meat and cut into 1/2-inch thick slices; return to kettle.
Combine 3/4 cup water and remaining ingredients, except flour.
Pour over... - 39.1928
Easy Stroganoff is a succulent and tender meat preparation that is perfect for your backyard dinners at home or outside. I am sure your family will love the filling and delicious Easy Stroganoff. - 41.3036
Old World Short Ribs
1. In a large Dutch oven or casserole, heat the oil over a medium high flame.
2. Add the ribs and brown them evenly on all sides. Remove the browned ribs onto a platter using tongs.
3. To the dripping in the casserole, add the onion and sauté until... - 43.2888
Sauerbraten is a yummmy preparation that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served the Sauerbraten with noodles last week for my husband and his coleagues and they loved it. Donâ€™t miss this one out. - 44.4255
Onion Chuck Roast
Place roast in a baking dish and sprinkle with onion soup mix.
Pour 1 cup water over all.
Place baking dish in cold oven.
Set temperature control at 350Â°F (175Â°C).
Bake 1 hour.
Turn roast and bake 1 hour longer until tender.
Remove meat and keep... - 43.7959
Cut meat into 1-inch cubes, discarding excess fat and bone.
Put meat, onions, salt, pepper, and 2 tablespoons paprika in large heavy kettle. (No water is needed.)
Cook over medium heat for about 20 minutes, stirring often.
Simmer, covered, for 2 hours,... - 37.7624
Round Steak Sauerbraten
This Round Steak Sauerbraten is a great meal idea for a lazy Sunday afternoon. A one dish meal that would give you a lot of free time to spend with family. Enjoy!! - 47.7456
Quick 'n Easy Golden Gate Chow Mein
Trim excess fat from meat.
Cut steak diagonally into very thin strips.
Lightly grease large skillet with excess fat; brown meat on both sides.
Stir in celery, onion, soy sauce, monosodium glutamate and broth.
Cover; simmer 30 minutes.
Blend cornstarch and... - 43.7559
1. In a large heavy frying pan, brown meat in butter or margarine, stir in gravy and liquid from peas and heat to boil.
2. Around the meat arrange onions and turnips, sprinkle with salt, thyme and pepper.
3. Cover and cook for 10 minutes, then add... - 44.9482
1. In large heavy frying pan Brown meat in butter or margarine.
2. Stir in gravy and liquid from peas and heat to boiling.
3. Around the meat, arrange onions and turnips and sprinkle with salt, thyme and pepper.
4. Cook with cover for 10 minutes, add... - 42.5321
Italian Style Short Ribs
Dredge short ribs With seasoned flour.
Brown well in oil in dutch oven.
Remove ribs and discard fat, reserving 2 tablespoons.
Add celery, onion and garlic to reserved 2 tablespoons fat and saute 2 minutes.
Add beer or water and stir to scrape brown particles... - 43.0621
Place bacon between layers of paper toweling in 12 x 7 1/2 x 2-inch glass baking dish.
Micro-cook till crisp, 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 minutes; crumble and set aside.
Remove paper toweling.
Drain any excess fat from dish; set dish aside.
Combine egg, 3 tablespoons of... - 43.1223
1) In a saute pan, heat the salad oil.
2) Add in the the sliced steak, and saute till it browns.
3) Next, add in the celery, green pepper, onion, fresh mushrooms, soy sauce and condensed beef broth.
4) Place a lid on the pan, and continue to cook on... - 43.9354
Mushroom Beer Steaks
STEPS FOR GETTING READY
1. Slice beef steak into 6 equal portions
2. Sprinkle flour on both sides of the steaks then use a meat hammer or flat base pan to flatten the steaks into 1/4inch thick slices.
3. Drain the mushrooms, reserving the liquid... - 44.0292
This Hungarian goulash makes a compelling main dish for most party meals. The European Hungarian goulash is a delight even to serve. Enjoy! - 44.6379
1. In large frying pan saute onion in butter or margarine just until soft, stir in turkey, turkey or chicken gravy and catsup and simmer for 5 minutes.
2. Stir in sour cream and heat to boil.
3. To serve pour over hot noodles tossed with... - 35.8352
Parisian Oxtails With Vegetables
1. Into a plastic bag or bowl, add half the flour, salt and pepper.
2. Add the oxtails into the flour and toss to coat. Set aside
3. In a large skillet or Dutch oven, heat shortening over a medium flame.
4. Add flour coated oxtails and... - 43.0368
Party Veal Pot Roast
1. Pre-heat Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add veal roast and brown well on all sides. It will sizzle and spit as it browns if the heat is right.
2. Combine sour cream and onion soup mix. Spread over top of veal roast. Add dill, salt and pepper.
3. Cover... - 30.4767
Lean Cuisine Swedish Meatballs
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the beef, pork, 1 cup crumbs, mashed potatoes, eggs, spices and seasonings.
2. Mix well using your hand.
Shape mixture into walnut size balls, (about 2 tablespoons).
3. Coat balls with remaining breadcrumbs.
In a... - 43.3607
Looking for a substitute for beef in your Goulash?Use chicken instead or any other white meat to make a classical goulash recipe.Trust me you will not say no to this. - 30.1326
Day before: Place roast in large bowl with onions, bay leaves, cloves, peppercorns, salt, vinegar and 1 cup water.
Cover; refrigerate overnight, turning roast once or twice in marinade.
Early in day: Drain roast thoroughly, reserving marinade.
In Dutch oven,... - 44.0041
Zesty Asian Vegetables With Soy Sauce
Would you believe if someone told you that you could whomp up a flavor-packed dish in just 30 minutes? Well, this Asian style dish by Betty surprisingly does so. Loaded with fresh veggies and cooked in zesty soy sauce, this is one dish that will never fail to... - 93.5817
Pork With Chinese Vegetables
Mix all ingredients in 2-quart casserole.
Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 6 minutes; stir.
Cover and microwave until hot and bubbly, 5 to 7 minutes longer.
Serve over chow mein noodles if desired. - 27.472
Pork With Chinese Vegetables
1. Mix all ingredients in 2-quart casserole.
2. Cover tightly and microwave on high 11 to 13 minutes, stirring after 6 minutes, until hot and bubbly. Serve over chow mein noodles if desired. - 29.3187