- » Beef Goulash
Beef Goulash Recipes
Beef goulash is a spicy Hungarian soup or stew made with beef.
Preparation of Beef Goulash
Goulash is prepared using beef and vegetables with onion, paprika and other spicy seasonings. The meat is ... More »
Beef Goulash With Gherkins
1) Set the oven temperature to 350Â°F before baking.
2) In a 5-quart flameproof casserole, heat lard until a light haze forms over it.
3) SautÃ© onions in it for 8 to 10 minutes over medium heat, until they are lightly colored.
4)... - 46.3427
Easy Beef Goulash
Saute onion in butter 5 minutes.
Add beef, marjoram, caraway, garlic, salt and 2 cups water.
Bring to boil.
Simmer 1 hour.
Combine paprika, catsup and 2 tablespoons water.
Add this mixture to stew.
Simmer 10 minutes.
Serve with hot... - 46.3249
Dredge meat in flour.
Heat oil in heavy saucepan and brown onions lightly.
Brown meat in remaining oil (add a little more oil it required to prevent burning).
Add onions, salt, pepper, paprika, marjoram, garlic and caraway seeds.
Add enough... - 45.1915
This Hungarian soup, beef goulash, is my dad's favorite. I prepare this Beef Goulash specially for him when he comes over my place. You will literally lick the bowl clean! - 45.1002
1. Trim fat off the steak and pat dry on paper toweling.
2. Dice into cubes.
3. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and keep aside.
4. Peel and slice the onion thinly.
5. Peel garlic and add to a mortar with caraway seeds. Pound until well... - 44.914
Beef Goulash Budapest
1) Remove fat from the meat and trim the bone. Slice the beef into 1-inch cubes.
2) In a Dutch oven, melt butter. Add in the meat and brown the cubes. Keep aside.
3) Into the same vessel, add onions and garlic. Saute in the pan drippings till they... - 44.8693
Simple Beef Goulash
Heat large Browning Skillet in Radarange oven 4 1/2 minutes.
Add half the oil and half floured beef cubes.
Cook in oven 2 minutes, stir after one minute.
Put beef in 2 1/2 quart covered casserole.
Wipe skillet out with paper towel, heat 2 1/2 minutes in the... - 44.4229
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) Take the beef shanks and dust them with flour and paprika.
3) In a 3 to 4-quart Dutch-Oven melt 2 tablespoons of butter with oil over high heat.
4) Add in the beef and saute till it browns on all... - 44.4054
Shaker Beef Goulash
1. In a plastic bag combine the 2 tablespoons flour, the 2 teaspoons salt, and the pepper.
2. Add the meat cubes to the flour mixture, a few at a time, shake it well to coat it evenly.
3. In a saucepan, heat oil and brown the meat, half at a time.
4.... - 44.1743
1) In a large plastic bag toss together beef and flour.
2) Transfer the content to a 3-quart casserole.
3) Mix in remaining ingredients.
4) Seal well with plastic wrap.
5) Place in Microwave at Power Hi for 5 minutes.
6) Reduce to Power 5... - 42.779
Beef Goulash Revisited
In a large kettle or Dutch oven, heat the butter and add the onions.
Cook until tender without browning.
Blend the salt, pepper and paprika together.
Dust the beef with the seasonings and add to the pot.
Cook the beef until brown.
Sprinkle with flour and... - 42.6574
1) Clean meat and remove the fat.
2) Cut fat into small pieces into cut neatly.
3) Heat a heavy frying pan till fat browns.
4) Add little extra dripping.
5) Discard the lumps from pan.
6) Add meat to the pan and brown.
7) Mix onions... - 42.6366
Stewed Beef Goulash
Toss the meat in seasoned flour.
In a large pan heat the oil and fry the meat till lightly browned.
Add the onions and pepper and.
cook for a further 1-2 minutes.
Add stock and tomatoes, paprika, tomato puree and bouquet garni.
Season to taste.
Bring to the... - 42.1887
Oven Beef Goulash
Cut beef into 1-inch cubes.
Mix next 5 ingredients.
Dredge beef with the mixture and brown on all sides in hot fat in skillet.
Put beef in 2-quart casserole.
Sprinkle with remaining flour, if any.
Add remaining ingredients, cover, and bake in preheated... - 42.1436
Simple Beef Goulash
Pat meat dry with paper towels; cut into strips approximately 1/2 inch wide and 2-inches long.
Heat oil in 4-quart Dutch oven or heavy kettle.
Add meat and onion; cook 5 minutes or until brown.
Add potatoes, cook 5 minutes.
Add green pepper, tomatoes, garlic,... - 41.4068
Beef Goulash is a very tempting recipe that you must try out. Beef Goulash tastes good with many recipes. Prepare Beef Goulash effort in a jiffy and let me know after you've enjoyed it ! - 41.2774
Prepare Chicken Broth.
Cut meat into 1-1/2- to 2-inch cubes.
Melt butter and oil in a large heavy skillet.
When butter foams, add onions.
Saute over medium heat until pale yellow.
Add vinegar and paprika.
Stir until vinegar has evaporated.
Brown... - 40.9647
1) Stir-fry the meat and onions in butter or margarine.
2) Add tomatoes, salt and pepper to the pan along with the stock and paprika mixture.
3) Slowly boil for 1 3/4 hours, and then stir in the potatoes.
4) Cook for another 45 minutes.
5) Top... - 40.5463
1) Take a heavy saucepan or Dutch oven and heat fat in it. Add meat and cook until brown.
2) Add onions and continue cooking until brown.
3) Add paprika, salt and pepper.
4) Cover and cook over low heat for about 1/2 hour.
5) Add tomato sauce and green... - 38.5157
1.Start by cutting the beef into cubes or slices
2.In a pan, place the onions and cook slowly with fat
3.Place the beef and sprinkle with vinegar and savory
4.Now add salt, paprika and cooked onions
5.In a pot, place the seasoned lamb... - 38.1088
Easy Beef Goulash With Dry Red Wine
Beef Goulash has a wonderful taste. Beef Goulash gets its taste from beef mixed with bacon and flavored with red wine. Beef Goulash is cherished by many non vegetarian lovers worldwide. - 38.0401
Beef Goulash With Sour Cream
1) Peel and core the tomatoes, then cut into chunks.
2) In a 2 to 3-quart casserole, place the beef cubes.
3) Then add the tomatoes, onion, salt and pepper, toss lightly to mix.
4) Cover and cook in the microwave for 50 minutes or... - 36.4865
1. Heat oil in Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Put half of the beef cubes in Dutch oven and brown well on all sides. Remove from Dutch oven and add remaining beef cubes. Brown well. Remove from Dutch oven.
2. Add onion to drippings in Dutch oven and cook... - 34.3227
Cut the meat into bite-sized cubes. Mix the flour and paprika together and toss the meat in the mixture.
Heat a browning dish on full power according to manufacturer's instructions. Pour the oil into the dish and cook on full for 1 minute. Add the beef and... - 32.2055
Baked Beef Goulash
Preheat oven to 325 Â°F (160 Â°C).
Heat half of oil in ovenproof saute pan over medium heat. Add half of meat and sear well on all sides. Season with salt and pepper. Remove meat from pan and set aside. Add remaining oil to pan and repeat searing... - 31.7193
Microwaved Beef Goulash
1. Crumble ground beef into 3-quart casserole. Cover with waxed paper and microwave on high 8 to 9 minutes, breaking up and stirring after 4 minutes, until beef is no longer pink; drain.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients. Cover tightly and microwave about 10... - 31.2344
IHeat the oil in a 5-quart Dutch oven or large heavy saucepan over moderately high heat. Add the beef and saute for 4 minutes or until browned on all sides. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the beef to a plate and set aside.
2 Lowerthe heat and add the onion,... - 30.775
Traditional Beef Goulash
Dust meat with flour.
Heat oil in Dutch oven; brown meat until flour is absorbed.
Add vegetables, stock and spices.
Cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 1 1/2 hours.
Uncover and cook, stirring often, for 30 minutes or until meat is tender.
Blend i - 30.2749
Beef Goulash is a one dish wonder that is a complete meal in itself. It is all there pasta, beef and your favorite seasonings like paprika and black pepper. Enjoy the flavors that go to make it absolutely mouthwatering. A wonderful dish when you have a large... - 29.2482
Easy Beef Goulash
Beef Goulash is a very easy to prepare delicious side dish recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious mouth watering Beef Goulash; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 26.9402
Brown meat and onions in nonstick skillet.
Add V-8 vegetable juice and pepper.
Cover and simmer 1 1/2 hours. - 23.6547
Beef Goulash Recipes By Category