- » Beef Ginger Sauce
Beef Ginger Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beef ginger sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beef ginger sauce recipes.
Beef In Ginger Sauce
1) Grind the onions, garlic, ginger, salt and chili peppers together into a paste.
2) In a large bowl, toss the beef with the onion mixture, until thoroughly coated and allow to stand for 4 hours, turning occasionally.
3) In a deep skillet, saute the... - 39.7103
Beef In Tomato Ginger Sauce
Trim the beef of any fat and cut in thin strips.
Blend 1 tsp (5 ml) of oil with the soya, sherry, garlic and ginger and pour over the beef.
Marinate 2 hours.
Slice the mushrooms.
Heat the remaining oil in a wok.
Quickly fry the beef, undrained, with the... - 37.1927
You May Also Like!
Ginger Soy Sauce Beef
Heat the oil over high heat in a saucepan with the ginger and scallion.
Add the beef and cook, stirring, until the beef is lightly browned.
Add the sherry, soy sauce and sugar cook, stirring, five minutes.
Add the water, cover and cook over medium heat thirty... - 29.8757
Tongue With Ginger Sauce
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 375° F. Rub an ovenproof platter or shallow dish with butter or margarine.
2. Use canned tongue or prepare it according to instructions. In a glass or enamel kettle, heat the water with the vinegar, sugar, onion, orange juice... - 31.2139
Tongue With Ginger Snap Sauce
Cover meat with water.
Add onion and spices.
Cover and simmer till tender, allowing 1 hour per pound.
Remove meat; strain and reserve liquid.
Cut off bones and gristle from large end; slit skin on underside from large end to tip; peel off.
Slice meat on a... - 33.6106
Rub meat with soy sauce and cover with ginger.
Roast uncovered at 350° for 1 hour, or longer if you wish.
You allow 10 minutes per pound for rare meat.
Baste with sherry.
Use pan juices with ginger for sauce. - 25.3955
Laulaus With Curry Ginger Sauce
1. Take a large frying pan, and add pork cubes into it and brown them in their own fat. Spoon the browned meat into a pan. Sprinkle paprika, salt and ginger over the meat and cover it tightly. Simmer for about 40 minutes until the meat turns tender.... - 40.8668
Steak With Ginger Sauce
On this dish, You can use any kinds of steak: chicken, pork or beef steak. Grilled or broiled. the real taste is in the sauce (ginger sauce)...If you like more kick. Add hot sauce or tobacco sauce if you like!!! - 92.1473
Beef Short Ribs In Sauce Japanese
In most of the cases, people find it quite difficult to resist my Beef Short Ribs In Sauce Japanese. Oh my goodness, my Beef Short Ribs In Sauce Japanese do look and taste amazing for sure! Try it! - 25.8412
Beef And Broccoli In Oyster Sauce
Cutting across the grain, slice the beef into very thin slices 1/2 inch (1.5 cm) wide and 2 inches (5 cm) long.
Marinate with oyster sauce, soy sauce, wine, sugar, and tapioca starch for about half an hour.
Rinse the broccoli and peel off the tough... - 40.877
1. Combine the marinade ingredients in a medium bowl. Add the beef and stir to coat. Set aside for 30 minutes. Combine the sauce ingredients in a small bowl.
2. Place a wok or wide frying pan over high heat until hot. Add 2 tablespoons of the oil, swirling to... - 30.222
Beef Ampalaya With Oyster Sauce
Do you love eating ampalaya but unable to handle its bitterness, then you should certainly try out this beef and ampalaya recipe. Here the lady chef showcase simple ideas to make ampalaya with beef so that the beef neutralizes its bitterness, not only this... - 96.5676