- » Beef Enchilada
Beef Enchilada Recipes
Beef enchilada, a popular dish from the Mexican cuisine, is a beef filled tortilla roll. It is made by baking tortilla rolls filled with a beef mixture and covering it with enchilada sauce and cheese ... More »
Cheese And Beef Enchiladas
Try Mexican food in your kitchen by making this enchiladas! They are a quick meal and can be made for large gatherings as well. Follow the chef in this video to make a wonderful beef enchilada! - 102.971
Delicious Beef Enchiladas
In this video, you'll find Chef David Bishop teaching how to prepare Beef Enchiladas. This is a classic Mexican dish and with his help, you cannot go wrong. Wait no longer, try this right away! Serve and enjoy! - 85.7145
1) In saucepan heat oil and brown roast on all sides.
2) In slow cooker put the roast.
3) Stir in remaining ingredients except tortillas, cheese, and sauce.
4) Cook covered on high for 4-5 hours.
5) Shred meat with fork and place into slow cooker.
6)... - 45.1935
1) In a non-stick pan, brown the beef.
2) Drain of the fat from the pan.
3) Stir in the tomato, enchilada sauces and salt.
4) Cook over slow heat for 3 to 4 minutes or until thickened.
5) Place the tortilla on the working table.
6) Spoon the... - 44.9312
1. For the enchilada sauce mix the oil, flour and garlic in a 1-quart microwave safe casserole dish and microwave at full power for 1 minute, or until hot.
2. Now add the stock, chilli powder, cumin, oregano and salt and microwave at full power... - 44.9061
These Beef Enchiladas are yummy !Toss them up with your favorite salad !They are an alltime hit with cool beverages !Try out these Beef Enchiladas this weekend for your family and let me know what you think about this dish ! - 43.6276
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Place a medium skillet on low heat, add chuck, 2 tsp salt, 1 garlic clove, chili powder and tequila and sauté to turn chuck brown. Mix in kidney beans to prepare the meat filling.
3. Take a... - 43.2608
In skillet, heat oil over medium heat; cook onion, green and red peppers and garlic for about 3 minutes or until onion is softened and peppers are tender-crisp.
Remove from heat; stir in roast beef, 1/2 cup (125 mL) of the taco sauce, cumin, and pepper to... - 42.5283
In 1 L (1 quart) glass measuring cup, combine 50 mL soup, beef, ketchup, onion and seasonings.
Cook in microwave oven 5 minutes, stir once to separate meat.
To make enchiladas, wrap 2 tortillas in damp towel (cloth); cook 40 seconds.
Immediately spoon about... - 42.304
Beef Enchiladas With Cheese
1. In a 2-quart casserole, crumble beef.
2. Cook on High for 4 minutes; stir twice while cooking.
3. Drain excess fat.
4. Add 1 cup cheese and olives to meat.
5. In 2-1/2-quart casserole, blend tomato paste with enchilada-sauce mix.
6. Add water... - 41.9061
Shredded Beef Enchiladas
Prepare Shredded Beef Filling; set aside.
Meanwhile, in an 8- to 10-inch frying pan, combine 2 tablespoons oil, onion, chiles, and cumin.
Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until onion is soft (about 5 minutes).
Stir in flour; blend in 1 cup of the... - 41.7007
Cook and stir beef in 12-inch skillet until light brown; drain.
Remove from heat.
Stir in 1 1/2 cups of the cheese, the green onion, sour cream, parsley, salt and pepper.
Cover and reserve.
Heat remaining ingredients except olives to... - 40.6756
Beef Enchiladas Supreme
Brown the hamburger, onions, garlic & oregano.
Add chili powder, salt, enchilada sauce and water.
Cover and simmer for 1/2 hour.
Quickly fry 6 tortillas in small amt of oil until just soft; place each between paper towels.
Lay a tortilla on a large plate,... - 40.2785
Beef Enchilada Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 450°. Crumble the beef into a heavy medium skillet. Add the garlic, oregano, 1/4 teaspoon cumin, salt and pepper. Cook, stirring, until the meat is no longer pink, about 3 minutes. Drain off any fat.
2. Reserve 2 tablespoons of the... - 40.1793
Ancho Beef Enchiladas
Place chiles on an ungreased baking sheet.
Bake at 400° for 3 minutes.
Cut chiles in half lengthwise; remove and discard seeds and membranes.
Tear chiles into 2-inch pieces.
Combine chile pieces and boiling water in a bowl; cover and let stand 45... - 39.2719
Spiced Beef Enchiladas
1. Prepare Red Chili Sauce.
2. Sprinkle beef with salt. Heat lard in 10-inch (25-cm) skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add 1/2 of beef and cook, turning frequently, until brown on all sides, 10 to 12 minutes; remove with slotted spoon to plate. Repeat... - 37.3508
This beef enchilada recipe is a popular mexican recipe. Prepared with added cheese and onions, the beef enchilada is spiced with cayenne pepper and has chili to taste. Cooked in the oven, it is a filling and savory meal. - 36.5998
Easy Beef Enchilada
Here is an Easy Beef Enchilada recipe just for you. My sister is crazy about cooking . When we come home during holidays, she generally prepare this Mexican dish. It is very tasty and my whole family enjoys it.You should try this easy beef enchilada recipe. - 36.2389
This easy one-dish meal gives me more time to spend with guests. - 33.8544
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium-low heat. Add 1 cup of the onions and 2/3 cup of the peppers and saute 4 minutes, or until the vegetables are soft. Add the rice, salt and half of the chili powder, cumin and coriander, and cook, stirring... - 33.4792
Rolled Beef Enchiladas
Fry tortillas in oil, and dip into heated chile sauce.
Spoon about 3 tablespoons ground beef filling down center of each tortilla, and sprinkle with about 2 teaspoons onions.
Roll tortilla around filling and place, seam side down, in an ungreased 9 by 13-inch... - 31.9385
Cream Beef Enchiladas
Brown onion and ground beef in skillet.
Mix all ingredients, except Cheddar cheese.
Fill tortillas with meat and sauce or layer them.
Pour remainder of sauce on top and add Cheddar cheese.
Bake in 350° oven for 30 minutes or until cheese is hot and bubbling. - 31.35
Beef Enchiladas Verde
Brown beef cubes in a teaspoon of oil over medium-high heat in a 2-quart pot.
Pour Salsa Verde over beef cubes. Lower heat and simmer 30 minutes.
On each plate, place one softened tortilla; sprinkle with 1 tbsp. green onion and 1/4 cup cheese and 1/4 of the... - 27.3903
Beef Enchilada Casserole
Brown ground beef, breaking up into small pieces. Drain off fat as meat cooks. Soften tortilla by dipping 15 to 20 seconds on each side in small amount of oil in frying pan. Drain on paper towel. Combine tomato juice and pepper-tomato sauce. To assemble: Line... - 20.4063
Beef Enchiladas with verde sauce, Spanish Rice, and Guacamole can be good for you! Chef Joe Dias shows viewers how to whip up a basic yet dynamic Mexican supper with all the trimmings (and none of the guilt!) - 16.7486
Beef Enchilada Recipes By Category