Ground Beef Filling
- » Beef Empanada Filling
Beef Empanada Filling Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beef empanada filling recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beef empanada filling recipes.
Traditional Empanada With Beef Filling
These crunchy delights can be had anytime! These are Latin delights which can be made with the filling of choice. Watch Vicki show you how in this video! - 93.0446
You May Also Like!
Spicy Beef Empanadas
Melt butter or margarine in heavy fry pan.
Add beef and onion; cook, stirring until beef is crumbly and onion soft.
Stir in remaining ingredients, except pie crust mix.
Cook slowly until thickened, about 10 minutes, stirring often.
While meat is... - 38.8102
Empanadas Chilenas is a yummy snack that is perfect for your parties. This tasty meat pastry is my husbands favorite and it is not so difficult to put together. Try this excellent Empanadas Chilenas recipe at home! - 45.467
Gourmet Beef Empanadas
1) In large non-stick pan, heat butter in saute onion until tender.
2) Mix in the beef; saute until no longer red.
3) Stir in the tomatoes, chiles, raisins and 1 teaspoon salt.
4) Lower the heat, stirring occasionally for 20 to 25... - 47.6978
1. In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, cinnamon and salt for empanada dough. With a pastry blender or two knives, cut in butter until mixture is crumbly and resembles small peas.
2. Blend together egg yolk, milk and Madeira. Pour into flour mixture and mix... - 29.9632
Cook and stir ground beef and onion in 10-inch skillet until beef is light brown and onion is tender; drain.
Stir in potato, peas and carrots and gravy mix.
Add enough water to reserved vegetable liquid to measure 1 cup; stir into beef mixture in... - 35.4769
Chipotle Beef Empanadas
These little empanadas or meat turnovers are absolutely fabulous! You can make them small to serve as an appetizer or you can make them large and serve as a main meal. These are spicy but you can omit the chipotles if you would prefer. They will still be... - 122.634
Daedric Tales Beef Empanadas
Directions for meat filling
1. Coat the bottom of a medium sized stock pot with olive oil.
2. Add the 3 lbs of ground beef to the pan along with the minced onions. Cook until the onions become translucent and the meat is no longer pink stirring frequently.... - 82.4006
These empanadas are made with beef and pork and are stuffed pastry like bakes that can be served for a filling meal. This empanada recipe is a bit elaborate but once these come out of the oven, you wont regret the extra time and effort. Flavored with spiced... - 50.8236
In a skillet cook the beef and onion in oil about 5 minutes or till meat and onions are tender.
Stir in the 2 teaspoons flour, the red pepper, and 1/4 teaspooon salt.
In a bowl combine the 4 cups flour and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Stir in the hot milk... - 44.1021
Half Moon Empanadas
1. Prepare Flaky Turnover Pastry. Wrap in plastic wrap; set aside.
2. In 10-inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion; cook, stirring frequently, until tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in garlic, cinnamon, and ground red pepper; cook 30 seconds.... - 33.6885