- » Beef Dipping Sauce
Beef Dipping Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beef dipping sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beef dipping sauce recipes.
Beef Fondue Dipping Sauce
Dissolve bouillon in the water.
Stir flour into the butter.
Add bouillon and stir while cooking until thick and bubbly.
Add sour cream, mushrooms and worcestershire sauce.
Season to taste.
Serve while hot. - 34.0529
Beef Satay With Hot Peanut Dipping Sauce
1. In a large bowl, stir to combine vinegar, oil, soy sauce, garlic, brown sugar, ginger and red pepper flakes until well blended.
2. Thinly slice chilled meat across the grain, at an angle.
3. In marinade place beef strips and refrigerate... - 43.4082
Curried Beef Kabobs With Chutney Dipping Sauce
The curried beef kabobs in a chutney dipping sauce is a marinated and grilled beef kabobs recipe. Marinated with a mix of chutney vinegar and curry powder, the curied beef kabobs are spicy and tangy. Good to be served as an appetizer or a gourmet snack, this... - 45.7949
Sweet And Sour Sauce
Drain syrup from 2 cans (about 13 oz.
each) pineapple chunks; reserve pineapple.
Combine pineapple syrup with 1 1/4 cups regular strength chicken broth, 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar, 3/4 cup vinegar, 1 tablespoon each soy sauce and catsup, and 4... - 27.4272
Chicken & Beef Satay With Peanut Dipping Sauce
Thread the chicken and beef pieces on to small wooden skewers or cocktail sticks.
Place in a non-metallic dish.
Mix together the garlic and soy sauce, pour over the meat, and leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
For the peanut sauce, heat the oil in a non-stick... - 35.6994
Grilled Beef With Spicy Asian Dipping Sauce
1. Light a grill. In a small glass baking dish, mix the peanut oil with the kecap manis. Season the sirloin steak with salt and black pepper, add it to the baking dish and turn to coat. Let the meat stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
2. In a small... - 31.9002
Mini Meatballs With Tasty Dipping Sauce
Looking for some nice recipes for appetizers, then this is it. Chef Victoria makes this amazing Mini Meatballs with Tasty Dipping Sauce. It will be a great hit at your next cocktail party. - 114.784
Mini Meatballs With Asian Dipping Sauce For Cocktail Party
The holiday season is here and any exotic and creative but really easy appetizer recipe idea is welcome. This recipe video by Victoria Paikin is inspired by the retro Hors d'oeuvre classic, little cocktail meatballs. These are done with a very simple,... - 110.197
Basic Meat Sauce
Heat the olive oil in a large, heavy pot.
Add the ground beef and onion and cook over moderate heat, stirring frequently, for about 10 minutes until the meat has lost its pink color.
Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute.
Stir in all the remaining ingredients,... - 40.9094
Beef Strips With Nut Sauce
Cut meat into thin strips, against the grain.
Puree walnuts, lime juice, stock, onions, and ginger in food processor fitted with steel blade or use a blender.
Pour sauce into bowl, reserving 1/2 cup.
Mix the reserved 1/2 cup of nut sauce with yogurt in a... - 43.1606
Beef Fritters With Spaghetti Creole Sauce
Beef Fritters with Spaghetti Creole Sauce is a delicious pasta. The mixed flavor and texture of the beef fritters and the spaghetti with the sauce is simply mouth watering!! Make this tasty Beef Fritters with Spaghetti Creole Sauce using this recipe! You will... - 45.5449
Creamed Horseradish Sauce On Cooked Beef
Combine eggs, milk, salt, and pepper.
Dip slices of beef in flour, then egg mixture, then crumbs.
In skillet, brown beef in butter.
Meanwhile, in saucepan, combine remaining ingredients.
Heat; stir now and then. - 33.859
Beef Medaillon, Sauce Of 'chateau De L'ancienne Cure
William potatoes Mix the mashed potatoes with the egg yolk, cream and chestnuts.
Season with salt and pepper.
Divide into 6 portions and shape into 'pears'.
Coat with flour, dip in the beaten egg, and then coat with breadcrumbs.
Use a piece of spaghetti to... - 36.31
Beef Croquettes With Quick Bearnaise Sauce
Fry the onions and bacon gently in the melted butter until soft and lightly coloured.
Stir in the flour and cook gently until pale brown.
Gradually add the stock and bring to the boil, stirring continuously.
Simmer for 2 minutes then remove from the heat and... - 44.5759
Microwave Beef Burgers In Spicy Sauce
1) In a large mixing bowl, add in the ground beef, chopped onions, mixed herbs, tobasco sauce and tomato puree.
2) Mix well. Shape the mixture into 4 large patties.
3) Dip the patties in a bowl of lightly beaten egg. Then dredge in a plateful of... - 45.1371
How To Make Beef Enchiladas Topped With Homemade Enchilada Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 475 degrees.
2. Prepare a foil lined tray.
3. In a frying pan pour olive oil and sauté the onions over medium heat for 5 minutes.
4. After 5 minutes add the ground beef and cook the meat completely.
5. Drain the... - 0
Beef In Sweet Pineapple Sauce
Make a batter of first 4 ingredients.
Shape meat into balls the size of a walnut and dip them into batter.
Heat oil in a frying pan and 1 1/2 teaspoons salt; when very hot, place balls in the pan and fry until browned on all sides.
Remove to a shallow serving... - 45.9113
Blend cornstarch with soy sauce in a 1-quart bowl to make a smooth paste.
Add beef broth, wine, ginger and garlic.
MICROWAVE on HIGH 4 to 5 MINUTES, or until clear, stirring after 3 minutes.
Serve with pork, poultry or as a rumaki dip. - 35.7101
Steak With Goat's Cheese Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to fan 160C.
2. Scatter the potato wedges in a roasting pan
3. Toss them in the oil and thyme.
4. Roast for 40 minutes, turning once, until tender and crispy
5. While the potatoes are being roasted, place cheese... - 40.3502
Meatballs In Dill Sauce
Combine beef, onions, egg and seasonings; shape into small balls.
Dip balls in cracker meal; brown in skillet in small amount of hot fat.
Place in 2-quart baking dish.
Blend soup with mushrooms, 2/3 cup sour cream and wine.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30... - 38.676
Filet Mignons With Butter Mustard Sauce
1. Microwave butter in glass dish for 20 to 30 seconds, on HIGH, or until softened. Beat in mustard, Worcestershire sauce and pepper. Let stand at room temperature.
2. Preheat microwave browning grill for 9 minutes.
3. Dip one side of each filet into seasoned... - 28.3394
Microwave Brisket In Horseradish Sauce
1. In a microwave oven, sear the brisket conventionally by brushing oil on both sides on surface unit.
2. Add the seared brisket into the casserole along with bay leaf, onion, water and bouillon.
3. Wrap the casserole using plastic.
4. Dip the... - 44.8466
Meatballs In Sour Sauce
Trust me, this Meatballs In Sour Sauce is "oh so yummy"! I served it last night for my family and I feel like making it again tonight!! You will love it! Try this Meatballs In Sour Sauce recipe! - 45.8945
Cutlets In Mushroom Sauce
Mix the beef, 1/2 cup milk and seasonings in a bowl.
Shape into thin, oblong patties and dip into flour.
Brown in oil in a skillet.
Drain off fat.
Dilute soup with remaining milk and pour over patties.
Cover and simmer for 10 minutes. - 32.3181
Stuffed Hamburgers With Barbecue Sauce
Make sauce first and keep hot while making stuffed hamburgers: Combine all ingredients except consomme in a saucepan, mixing well.
Then add soup, if needed, a little at a time.
The consistency should be like that of a thick cream sauce.
The sauce must stay... - 44.9694
Steak Sandwiches With Chef's Sauce
Steak Sandwiches with Chef's Sauce is the favorite for the kids at home and is pretty easy to prepare too. It is indeed the flavor of chef' sauce that make this Steak Sandwiches taste yum. Just check out the recipe of rich and flavorsome Steak Sandwiches with... - 28.145