- » Beef Curry Sauce
Beef Curry Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beef curry sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beef curry sauce recipes.
Beef In Sour Cream Sauce
1. In an 8-inch circular baking dish, heat butter on High for 1 to 2 minutes.
2. Add streaks, onion, salt and pepper; stir to mix.
3. Cook on high for 8 to 9 minutes; stir occasionally.
4. Let it stand covered for 5 minutes.
5. In a glass bowl, blend... - 46.5092
Thick Beef Spaghetti Sauce
1) Remove any excess fat from the beef cubes and cover with flour, shaking off the excess.
2) In a large skillet, heat 15 ml of corn oil and saute onions till transluscent.
3) In another skillet, pour in the rest of the oil and throw in... - 44.913
Laulaus With Curry Ginger Sauce
1. Take a large frying pan, and add pork cubes into it and brown them in their own fat. Spoon the browned meat into a pan. Sprinkle paprika, salt and ginger over the meat and cover it tightly. Simmer for about 40 minutes until the meat turns tender.... - 40.8668
Beef Balls In Zesty Sauce
About 45 minutes before serving: Combine chuck, crumbs, evaporated milk, Worcestershire, sage and 1 1/2 teaspoons salt; mix well: shape into 1 1/2-inch balls.
In large skillet, in hot shortening, brown beef balls on all sides; pile to one side of skillet.
In... - 38.1563
Beef With Curry Sauce
1. In a large bowl, combine the sugar, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, and 2 tablespoons of the oil. Add the steak slices, toss to coat them with the mixture, and marinate for 25 minutes at room temperature.
2. Heat the remaining 3 tablespoons of oil in a heavy... - 30.3724
You May Also Like!
Curried Beef Kabobs With Chutney Dipping Sauce
The curried beef kabobs in a chutney dipping sauce is a marinated and grilled beef kabobs recipe. Marinated with a mix of chutney vinegar and curry powder, the curied beef kabobs are spicy and tangy. Good to be served as an appetizer or a gourmet snack, this... - 43.6956
Corned Beef With Curried Egg Sauce
1. Break up corned beef with a fork in a medium-size bowl. Add mustard and instant onion; stir until well mixed and spoon into four 1/2-cup, greased, ovenproof, individual cups or muffin-pan cups, packing tightly.
2. Bake in moderate oven (350°) for 30... - 34.0674
Stir Fried Beef
Need an easy to make an delicious dish after a long day at work? Try making stir fried beef marinated in oyster sauce with Filipino chef who is making the dish in most easiest way. He serves them over stir fried spinach, so you get a healthy combination of... - 107.745
Heat 1/4 cup (1/8 lb.) butter or margarine in a heavy pan over medium heat; add 1 large onion, (chopped) and saute until limp.
Stir in 1 clove garlic (mashed) and 2 tablespoons curry powder; cook about 1 minute more.
Add 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour, 1... - 19.7426
Meat Ball Curry
Soak crumbs in milk; saute the 1/2 cup chopped onions in butter until tender.
Combine soaked crumbs, onion, ground beef, eggs, salt, and pepper, and beat with an electric mixer until blended, smooth, and rather shiny.
Chill for 1 hour.
Form chilled meat... - 42.562
Beef With Orange Sauce
1) In a slow cooker, add all the ingredients, except the rice and stir well to mix.
2) Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours or on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours.
3) Serve immediately over a bed of cooked rice on individual serving plates. - 38.6666
Rotisserie Beef And Big Red Sauce
1) Take a saucepan and pour tomato soup in it. Add honey, vinegar, garlic and thyme. Cover and cook over low heat for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2) In the meanwhile, mount and balance beef on the spit. Insert meat thermometer inside the... - 32.0846
Chili Sauce Beef Pot Roast
Brown meat in shortening in kettle.
Add salt and pepper.
Put a rack in kettle under meat; add water and onions.
Simmer, covered, for 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
Add chili sauce and pickles and simmer for 1 hour longer, or until meat is tender. - 35.2643
Beef In Creamy Mushroom Sauce
On rack in broiling pan broil tenderloin slices 2 to 4 inches from heat source, turning once, until rare.
While meat is broiling, in 9-inch skillet heat margarine until bubbly and hot; add onion and garlic and saute until onion is translucent, about 2... - 35.2922
Curried Meat Balls In Vegetable Sauce
1) Wash the cabbage and shred.
2) Chop the onions and peppers.
3) Wash the potatoes and dice them.
4) Take the beef, breadcrumbs, onion, salt, curry powder, pepper and egg in a bowl. Mix them well.
5) Shape this mixture into small... - 44.6221