Beef cube steak, also occasionally known as minute meat, is tenderized top sirloin or top round meat. This meat that is made by mashing the otherwise tough meat using a tenderizing tool, such as a meat mallet or an ... More »
Cover bottom of skillet with olive oil and sear steak squares on all sides.
Remove from skillet and place in baking pan.
Put about 3 to 4 T.flour in the fat left in the skillet, turning heat down so it will cook slowly.
Stir flour constantly (add more olive... - 44.6756
Cube Steak Stroganoff is a flavored and tender meat dish with noodles. It is perfect for your dinner parties or even an informal get together at home. I am sure you will get hooked to this Cube Steak Stroganoff recipe. - 32.9981
Saute onion in a frying pan until brown and tender
Brush cubed steak with BBQ sauce. Replace onions with the steak.
Cook for about 5 mins and then flip the steak over. Brush again with BBQ sauce and cook for 5 more mins. - 22.9525
Beef Cubed Steaks Provenqale has a divine taste. Beef Cubed Steaks Provenqale gets its taste from beef mixed with zucchini and cheese. Beef Cubed Steaks Provenqale is inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 37.3644
Combine garlic, basil and pepper; divide mixture in half.
Press half of seasoning mixture evenly into both sides of beef cubed steaks; reserve.
Heat oil and remaining seasoning mixture in large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add zucchini; cook and stir 3... - 38.9239
1. Place steaks in a glass baking dish; steaks should not overlap.
2. Melt butter in a glass custard cup in microwave oven (about 30 seconds at HIGH).
3. Brush steaks with melted butter. Cover with waxed paper. Cook in microwave oven 3 minutes at HIGH.
4.... - 23.9153
1. Mix garlic, basil and pepper dividing mixture in half.
2. Into both sides of beef cubed steaks press half of the seasoning mixture evenly and reserve.
3. In a large nonstick skillet heat oil and remaining seasoning mixture over medium... - 43.7268
Place meat in a 12x71/2x2-inch baking dish.
Cover with clear plastic wrap; vent by leaving a small area unsealed at the edge of the dish.
Micro-cook on 100% power (HIGH) for 6 to 8 minutes or till done, turning the meat and rearranging once.
Let meat stand,... - 33.7474
Unwrap Brussels sprouts and place on plate.
Microwave at High for 3 to 4 minutes, or until defrosted.
Place beef in 10-inch square casserole.
Microwave at High for 3 minutes.
Turn beef over.
Microwave at High for 3 to 5 minutes, or... - 34.5378
These Cubed Steaks With Caper Sauce tastes very good. Try these creamy cubed beef steaks with mustard and caper sauce poured over for your next meal. Your suggestions for these Cubed Steaks With Caper Sauce are welcome. - 24.9728
These Cubed Steaks With Fresh tomato sauce tastes incredible. Try this deliciously herbed and sauced steaks for your next meal with rice and pasta. Tell me if you like these Cubed Steaks With Fresh tomato . - 31.4017
Crush beef bouillon cube; add boiling water, stirring to dissolve.
Brown steaks in cooking fat in a large frying pan, 2 minutes on each side.
Remove steaks from pan; season with salt and pepper and set aside.
Stir flour into pan drippings; stir in... - 39.2132
1. Place beef steaks in square dish, 8 x 8 x 2 inches. Cover with waxed paper and microwave on high 6 to 8 minutes, turning beef over after 3 minutes, until almost done; drain.
2. Top each steak with 1/4 cup salsa. Cover with waxed paper and microwave 2 to 3... - 18.8303