- » Beef Cube Onion Pepper
Beef Cube Onion Pepper Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beef cube onion pepper recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beef cube onion pepper recipes.
Cubed Steaks With Peppers
1) Season the meat well with the salt and pepper.
2) In large skillet, brown the meat evenly in hot oil and drain off the fat.
3) Stir in the green peppers undrained tomatoes, onion, basil, oregano, and 1/4 tsp salt.
4) Simmer covered for about 20... - 38.9214
Beef Stew With Cubed Beef
Won't you wish for a hot bowl of beef stew on cold winter day. Isn't it a wondeful dish to serve on a day like that. Try this beef stew recipe by chef Todd. You will love it. - 119.653
Pot Roast Using Beef Bouillon Cube
This pot roast recipe can be prepared with chuck roast or rump roast. Cooked in a pot or pan the pot roast is flavored with beef bouillon and mustard along with catsup. With added onion, this pot roast recipe is fairly simple and can be served with any grain... - 33.2195
Curried Beef Cubes
Roll beef cubes in flour and brown in hot oil.
Combine onion, garlic, salt, pepper, tomato sauce, and water; pour over meat.
Cover and cook slowly over low heat till meat is fork-tender, about 1 1/2 hours.
Stir in the curry powder.
Add green beans and cook... - 39.0436
Cubed Lamb With Onions And Raisins
Trim fat off the cubes of lamb.
Pat dry with paper towels.
Heat 5 tablespoons of oil in a large-bottomed pot.
When oil is very hot, fry 7 or 8"pieces of meat at a time, browning well on all sides, and then remove with a slotted spoon to a bowl.
When all the... - 42.6406
Shaking Beef Cubes
Combine ingredients for marinade and add cubes of meat, stirring to coat meat well with marinade.
Allow to marinate at room temperature at least 20 minutes, overnight, if desired.
Combine dressing ingredients.
Wash and dry lettuce, breaking up into individual... - 41.748
Curried Beef Cubes
1. Coat the meat with flour and season with salt and pepper.
2. In a large skillet, heat the Crisco and add the meat to brown through.
3. Add the onions to the same pan and sautÃ© till cooked.
4. Mix the tomato sauce, water, garlic,... - 43.5781
Curried Beef Cubes
Curried Beef Cubes has an Implausible taste. The beef and green beans give the Curried Beef Cubes Astonishing taste. - 38.8991
Tangy Cubed Beef
1. Peel potatoes, add to a saucepan of boiling water and cook for twenty minutes till tender; drain completely and slice
2. Remove any fat or lard from the meat and cut into small cubes
3. Peel and quarter tomatoes; chop pickle into strips
4. In a... - 44.1345
Marinated Beef Cubes
1) In a shallow dish stir in oil, vinegar, onion, salt, pepper, and Worcestershire sauce. Add beef to it, cover the dish and marinate for 2 hours. Turn meat occasionally.
2) Skewer the meat and broil it on hot coals until for about 20... - 34.3194
Marinated Beef Cubes
In deep bowl, combine first 6 ingredients.
Add meat; stir to coat.
Refrigerate overnight or let stand at room temperature 2 or 3 hours. - 26.636
Red Wine Simmered Beef Cubes
In a Dutch oven over medium-high heat, melt half the butter; add half the beef cubes.
Cook, turning frequently, until well browned on all sides.
Set aside and repeat with remaining butter and beef cubes.
Return all beef cubes to pan; add shallots and garlic... - 46.0503
Marinated Beef Cubes
In deep bowl, combine all ingredients except meat; mix well.
Add meat to the marinade and stir to coat.
Refrigerate overnight or let stand at room temperature 2 or 3 hours, turning meat occasionally. - 29.5111
Braised Beef Cubes
Melt butter in Dutch oven or large saucepan.
Cook and stir onion and mushrooms in butter until onion is tender.
Remove vegetables from pan; drain.
Brown meat with garlic in same pan.
Sprinkle remaining Seasonings on meat.
Mix beef broth and flour; pour on... - 39.4551
Beef Cubes In Mushroom-wine Sauce
Trim excess fat from meat.
Dredge meat cubes in mixture of flour, Accent, salt and pepper.
Brown meat in hot fat.
Push meat to side of pan.
Add onion and garlic; cook for 3 minutes.
Add gravy, mushrooms and basil.
Cover and simmer for 50 minutes or until... - 39.8793
Minced Beef Cubes With Noodles
This Minced Beef Cubes with Noodles is a deliciously simple and satisfying meal and is enjoyed by foodies across the world. Try out this nore unusual recipe for Minced Beef Cubes with Noodles take delight in its wonderful glory. - 45.8243
Minced Beef Cubes With Noodles
1)Heat a large skillet, melt the butter.
2)Put in the garlic and sauté.
3)In a bowl, sprinkle the flour over the meat cubes.
4)Add in the floured meat cubes into the skillet. Sauté and cook over low heat till browned.
5)Put in the onion and... - 47.3621
Veal Fricassee Using Beef Cubes
1. Trim any fat from veal; cut veal into 1-inch cubes.
2. Combine bay leaves, celery salt, rosemary, pepper, beef broth or bouillon cube, and water in a kettle or Dutch oven; add veal cubes. Heat to boiling; cover. Simmer 1 hour.
3. While veal cooks, peei... - 31.3827
Swiss Cubed Steaks
Place onion and green pepper in 12x8-in baking dish.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave at High 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes, or until tender.
Stir in tomato sauce, bouillon granules, Worcestershire sauce and seasoned salt.
Dredge cubed steaks in flour.
Add steaks to... - 40.6034
Stuffed Cube Steaks
Stuffed Cube Steaks is a delicious recipe which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this Stuffed Cube Steaks, you will always crave for some more. - 48.5502
Stuffed Cube Steaks
Pound steaks to 1/4-inch thickness.
Sprinkle generously with salt and pepper; brush with salad dressing.
Place in shallow dish; marinate for 30 to 60 minutes at room temperature.
In saucepan combine carrot, onion, green pepper, celery, 1/4 cup water, and 1/4... - 40.1023
Stuffed Cube Steaks
Pound steaks to 5 mm (1/4 inch) thickness.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste; brush with French dressing.
Marinate in shallow dish for 1 hour at room temperature.
Combine vegetables, 50 mL (1/4 cup) water and 1 mL (1/4 teaspoon) salt in saucepan.
Simmer... - 37.6381
Swiss Cube Steaks
Shake steaks in a plastic bag with flour, salt, and pepper until steaks are well coated.
Brown on both sides in hot fat.
Add remaining ingredients, cover, and simmer for 1 hour, or until meat is tender.
Makes 4 servings. - 34.7109
Vegetable Stuffed Cubed Steaks
Sprinkle meat with a little salt and pepper; set aside.
In saucepan bring water and 1/4 teaspoon salt to boiling; add vegetables.
Simmer, covered, till vegetables are crisp-tender, 7 to 8 minutes; drain.
Stir in 2 tablespoons of the salad dressing.
Place... - 42.4538
1) In a medium bowl, mix together salt, ginger, vinegar, water, onion, pickling spices, bay leaf, peppers, cloves and sweetener.
2) Mix in the beef until well combined.
3) Cover the bowl with a plastic film and place it in the refrigerator for 1 or 2... - 46.1986
Cubed Veal Stew
– Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
– In a stove-to-oven casserole dish, heat oil. Cook veal cubes and onion until golden. Add leeks, carrots, and peppers and pour hot beef stock over mixture. Cover and cook for 40 minutes in oven.
– At the end... - 33.1838
Tender Cube Steak
Here is a recipe you cannot resist from trying! The specialty of Tender Cube Steak is that it can be cooked very quickly. To top it, it can be used to make many more such recipes. This dish goes well with rice. - 82.0321
Ham Cubes In Sweet And Sour Sauce
– In a skillet, melt butter and saute ham, onion and garlic.
– Add apricot syrup and wine vinegar and let liquid reduce by two-thirds.
– Pour beef and chicken stocks into liquid, season with salt, pepper, rosemary and coriander, then add honey and... - 32.5077
Baked Tomatoes Stuffed With Paneer Cubes And Vegetables
1. Using a sharp knife, cut the tops off the tomatoes. With a grapefruit knife, scoop out most of the flesh. Place the hollowed-out tomatoes in a lightly greased ovenproof dish.
2. Cut the paneer into 1-cm / 1/2-inch cubes. Preheat the oven to... - 37.618
In a bowl, mix first 5 ingredients.
Add beef cubes.
Marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes, stirring from time to time.
Remove beef cubes from refrigerator.
In a Dutch oven, heat oil.
Sprinkle with brown sugar, mixing well.
Brown beef cubes all over.
Add... - 41.6767
Beef Stroganoff With Mushroom And Bell Pepper
Boil rice in one part beef consomme and one part water, following package directions, until golden brown.
Saute beef cubes in butter until brown.
After meat begins to brown, add onions, mushrooms, Tabasco, Worcestershire sauce, bell pepper, garlic clove and... - 35.8718
Confetti Relish Mold
Confetti Relish Mold is an irresistible side dish that you simply can't resist. Try this Confetti Relish Mold dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 40.3897
Creamy Beef Onion Stew
About 2 1/2 hours before serving: In large saucepan, combine meat, 2 cups hot water, onion, bay leaves, carrot, salt and pepper.
Simmer, covered, 2 hours or until meat is almost fork-tender.
About 1 1/2 to 2 cups liquid should remain; skim off any surface... - 41.9232
Classic Beef Goulash Of Hungary
Cut fat off and cube the meat.
Brown onion and garlic in butter in a large skillet.
Mix cubed meat with browned onion and garlic.
After thoroughly brown, add paprika, salt and a little pepper.
Mix ingredients well.
Then begin adding boiling water.
Keep meat... - 29.7725
Beef Stuffed Peppers
1) Boil water and blanch peppers in it for 5 minutes.
2) Drain the water and keep aside.
3) In a wok heat oil. Fry beef and onion for 5 minutes. Stir in flour and continue to mix well.
4) To it add stock and seasoning. Bring the mixture... - 47.534
Combine the tripe and beef in about 2 quarts water and simmer until tender.
Saute the onion, celery and green pepper in fat for about 15 minutes.
Blend in the flour and stir in the meat stock gradually.
Add the meat, potatoes and salt and bring to a... - 41.1559
Beef And Pepper Casserole
Cut the meat into 4-cm (1 1/2-in) cubes and toss it in seasoned flour.
Heat the oil in the uncovered pressure cooker, add the onion and green pepper and cook until the onion is soft, for about 3 minutes.
Remove the vegetables from the cooker.
Add the meat to... - 44.3428
Beef And Onion Kebabs
1) Trim fat from steak and make neat cubes.
2) Halve, deseed and cube green peppers.
3) Peel onions, keep them whole. You can use two large onions peeled and cut in quarters if small onions are not available.
4) Halve tomatoes.
5) In a... - 42.634
Microwaved Beef With Onions
Place browning dish in oven.
MICROWAVE 5 MINUTES on HIGH.
Add butter, olive oil and beef cubes.
MICROWAVE 3 to 4 MINUTES on HIGH, or until brown, stirring twice.
Add onions, tomatoes, garlic, vinegar and bay leaves.
MICROWAVE 50 MINUTES on '6', or... - 43.2472
Braised Beef With Peppers
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In the cooker, heat the lard or margarine and fry the onion and peppers until both begin to color.
3) With slotted spoon, lift out both and drain well.
4) Brown the meat on both sides in the hot lard or... - 43.3819
Green Pepper And Beef Oven Stew
Trim meat and discard excess fat.
Cut meat into 1-inch cubes.
Blend flour with salt and mix with the meat.
Brown with garlic in hot shortening.
Turn into 2-quart casserole.
Cover and cook in preheated slow oven (325°F.) for 1 1/4 hours.
Wash green... - 44.1207
Santa Fe Beef & Hot Pepper Salad
A yummy Santa Fe beef and hot pepper salad recipe just for you. A delicious combination of succulent beef and hot pepper. This salad is a wonderful treat that is worth all the effort. A complete meal for your in between hunger pangs. Enjoy!! - 32.5055
Burgundy Beef And Peppers
1) In a microwavable dish, add in cooking oil and onions, Cover the dish and microwave for 3 minutes.
2) Now, add in the cubed steak. Cover and cook for about 4 minutes, while stirring every two minutes.
3) Next, add in the red wine, chilli powder,... - 45.2039
Beef N Peppers
1. Saute garlic and beef in hot shortening in a skillet. Put into a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
2. Combine mushrooms and gravy in skillet with drippings. Pour over meat.
3. Bake, covered, at 350°F 2 hours, or until meat is tender. Remove cover. Add pepper strips.... - 26.3213
Pepper Beef Stew
Spray medium saucepan with non-stick vegetable spray coating.
In prepared saucepan brown the meat.
Stir in un drained tomatoes, onion, garlic, and beef bouillon granules.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours or till meat is... - 43.5521
Pressure Cooker Beef And Onion Soup
1. In the cooker heat the lard or margarine and fry the onions until they start to colour.
2. Lift the onions out, set aside and brown the meat.
3. Stir well adding the stock or water and stock cube, worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and fried... - 46.7947
Onion Stew With Beef
Cut beef into 1 inch cubes and brown in butter in casserole.
Add tomato paste, garlic, bay leaf, wine vinegar, salt and pepper, and enough water to cover.
Bring to a boil, cover tightly, and simmer for 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until meat is tender.
Remove meat... - 39.0334
Beef With Mushroom-onion Sauce
Beef with mushroom onion sauce is a great recipe that can be prepared with leftover steak or beef roast. Cooked in a skillet with butter, onions and mushrooms. Flavored with beef bouillon, mustard and paprika, the beef with mushroom onion sauce is cooked with... - 44.1403
Minced Beef And Onion
1) Heat the lard or dripping and fry the onion very gently till it has tendered.
2) Add the minced beef and fry, occasionally stirring, till the meat has browned.
3) Stir in the flour and then the stock. Add the seasoning and some drops of the gravy... - 35.6455
Easy Beef And Onion Pie
Cut meat into 1 1/2-inch cubes.
Brown meat in shortening in kettle.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Bring to boil, cover, and simmer for 2 hours, or until tender.
Drain, reserving broth.
Put meat in shallow baking dish.
Measure broth and add onion... - 40.4147
Beef And Onion Pie
Cook onion slowly in shortening until yellow.
Remove and drain.
Roll meat heavily in flour and seasonings.
Brown meat in shortening left from onion.
Add water; cover and simmer until meat is tender, about 2 hours.
Add carrots; cook 15 minutes.
Add potatoes;... - 44.9646
Beef And Onion Stew
In a heavy-bottomed casserole, brown meat in olive oil.
Add wine, vinegar, seasonings, tomato puree, and honey.
Add enough water to cover meat comfortably.
Bring to the boil, cover, and simmer until meat is just tender (about 1 1/2... - 41.9327
Beef And Onion Curry
1. In a flameproof casserole dish, heat the oil and fry onions gently until soft.
2. Cook stirring in the curry powder and paprika gently for 2 minutes.
3. Continue cooking stirring in the stock, tomato juice, celery and apricots gently for 15... - 45.6047
Couscous Salad With Caramelized Onions And Marinated Beef
Couscous is a type of pasta made from semolina flour. It is composed of tiny balls that are made by adding a but of water to the flour and rubbing it until the tiny balls are formed. Couscous really does not have much flavor on its own but it is a great side... - 125.933
Hot Pepper Steak
Brown meat slowly in hot fat (about 15 minutes) ; add onion and garlic last few minutes.
Season with salt, pepper.
Dissolve bouillon cube in hot water; add to meat.
Cover; simmer till almost tender, 20 to 25 minutes.
Add tomatoes and green pepper; cook 10... - 45.6119
Original Pepper Pot
Place crushed red pepper, garlic, cumin, mustard, turmeric, ginger, lemon pulp, sugar, salt, poppy seeds and vinegar in high speed blender.
Blend at high speed 2 to 3 minutes.
Place meat in large bowl.
Pour blended spices over meat.
Marinate 2 hours.
Heat... - 42.5778
Meat And Vegetable Turnovers
Heat butter in large heavy skillet.
Add beef and cook gently, stirring, until lightly browned.
Sprinkle in flour, salt, seasoned salt and pepper.
Stir the mixture to blend.
Dissolve bouillon cube in boiling water and stir into mixture gradually.
Cook,... - 41.9502
Brown pork and beef cubes slowly in frying pan.
Add chicken cubes for last few minutes; drain.
Place meat, carrots, onions, celery, and potatoes in individual baking dish.
Combine water, flour, and seasonings in screwtop jar; shake to blend well.
Pour over... - 36.0894
Mustard Burger With Tomato And Onion Salad
PREPARE AND HEAT barbecue.
Place beef mince in large bowl.
1.Add mustards, stock powder, breadcrumbs, egg, pepper and capsicum; mix well with hands.
Divide mixture into 8 portions.
2.Shape portions into round patties.
Cook on hot lightly greased barbecue... - 41.0912
Classic Chinese Pepper Steak
The classic chinese pepper steak is a stir fried steak cubes recipe. Prepared with vegetables and cooked with stir fry sauce, the classic chinese pepper steak can be served with rice or noodles. - 37.3204
Pepper Steak With Cheddar Noodles
Melt the butter in a 10-inch skillet.
Add the beef and garlic powder and cook, stirring occasionally, until browned.
Remove beef from skillet.
Add onions and green peppers to the skillet and saute for 2 minutes.
Return beef to skillet with tomatoes and... - 42.8965
Grilled Charcoal Beef Kebabs
Combine oil, lemon juice and dry salad dressing mix.
Pour over beef cubes in shallow dish.
Cover and refrigerate 1 hour or longer.
Drain beef; reserve marinade.
Thread beef cubes, peppers and onion onto skewers.
Grill kabobs, on uncovered grill, over... - 31.2399
Meatballs In Piquant Onion Sauce
1) In a mixing bowl, take beef, breadcrumbs, egg, seasoning and marjoram. Combine well.
2) Dash a board with flour and shift the mixture to the board. Divide and make into 16 balls.
3) Heat oil in a deep pan and fry the meatballs. Turn them and... - 45.4362
Beef And Bacon Shish Kabobs
In small bowl, blend steak sauce, sherry and honey.
Place beef cubes in nonmetal dish; coat with 1/4 cup steak sauce mixture.
Cover; chill 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Remove beef cubes from marinade.
Wrap half bacon slice around each cube.
Alternately... - 39.4094
Onion Soup In Mugs
Saute onions in butter until a very light golden color.
Bring bouillon cubes and water to a boil.
Add sauteed onions, salt and pepper.
Simmer, covered, for 1 hour. - 30.9972
Dissolve bouillon cube in tomato paste and water.
Brown ground beef, onion and garlic together.
Add rice, seasoning, salt, 1 cup of the tomato mixture and 1/2 cup of cheese.
Slice peppers in half lengthwise and cook in boiling water until... - 41.3839
John's Stuffed Bell Peppers
Brown ground chuck and when almost brown, add onion and celery and cook until tender, covered.
In a large saucepan, combine meat mixture, cooked shrimp, chopped ham, cooked rice, green onions, parsley, bouillon cubes mixture and bread crumbs.
These bread... - 41.2922
1. In a large, heavy skillet over moderately high heat, warm 3 tablespoons of the oil. Brown beef in batches, adding more oil as necessary and transferring meat with a slotted spoon to a large stockpot when well browned.
2. Reduce heat under skillet to low.... - 33.0839
This beef marinade recipe is a vinegar and oil marinade made with added chopped onions. With worcesrershire sauce for taste, the beef marinade is great with beef roasts or grilled beef. - 26.2885
Beef 'n' Barley Stew
1. In shallow 1-quart microwavable casserole combine 1 cup water, the tomato paste, and broth mix, stirring to dissolve tomato paste. Add barley and stir to combine; cover and microwave on High (100%) for 10 minutes, stirring every 2 1/2 minutes.
2. Add... - 31.1501
Beef Lover's Stew
How simple can a dish get? No simpler than this beef lover's stew. Just take a look at it; its such an effortless dish and it would taste so much of the meat itself unlike other stews that taste of many different types of ingredients being added to it. It... - 98.6123
Portofino Pepper Pot
Cut the meat into strips and rub with the paprika and salt.
Remove the pith, core and seeds from the peppers and cut into strips.
Peel and dice the cucumber.
Trim and slice the fennel.
Heat the oil in a flameproof casserole.
Add the pork and onion and fry for... - 43.0322
Pepper Pot With Butter Balls
Boil veal in part of water until tender and then cut into small pieces.
Boil tripe in remainder of water and cut in cubes.
Combine and add diced potatoes, onion, and seasonings.
Melt butter, add flour; when well-mixed, add to soup, stirring constantly until... - 34.0066
Soften rolls in 1/:! cup water.
Cut off tops of pep- pers; remove seeds.
Combine beef, onion, eggs, salt, pepper, rolls, Worcestershire sauce, parsley flakes and 2 cups water.
Stuff peppers with mix- ture; replace tops of peppers.
Fry peppers in hot... - 44.8869
Lazy Beef Casserole
Beef Casserole is a tasty main dish casserole. The beef flavored with tomato paste and pepper makes the beef casserole a mouth watering dinner recipe. - 38.101
Saute onion, green pepper, celery, and tripe in butter in large saucepan for 10 min over medium heat.
Add water, bouillon cubes, and then the peppercorns, bay leaf, and thyme, which have been tied in small cheesecloth bag.
Cover, and simmer 45 min.
Add... - 39.5596
Beef Kabobs Over Lemon Rice
Beef Kabobs Over Lemon Rice is a delicious recipe. Beef Kabobs Over Lemon Rice gets its taste from grilled beef kababos mixed with rice. Beef Kabobs Over Lemon Rice is cherished by beef lovers worldwide. - 39.4275
Philadelphia Pepper Pot Soup
Philadelphia Pepper Pot Soup! Were you looking for a tasty meat soup that you can serve for your dinner party? Then Philadelphia Pepper Pot Soup is definitely the recipe for you. Philadelphia Pepper Pot Soup is a delicious soup that your guests will get... - 44.2284
Place browning dish in oven (if available).
Microwave 5 minutes on high.
Add oil and beef strips to dish.
Microwave 2 to 3 minutes on high, or until meat is brown, stirring after 1 minute.
Add garlic and ginger.
Microwave 7 to 10 minutes on... - 36.5451
Charcoal Beef Kabobs
n shallow glass dish, combine oil, lemon juice and dry salad dressing mix.
Add beef cubes; turn to coat with marinade.
Cover and refrigerate 1 hour or longer.
Drain beef cubes; reserve marinade.
Thread beef cubes, green peppers and onion alternately on... - 35.7658
Baked Stuffed Peppers
These Baked Stuffed Peppers taste heavenly ! Try these pepper bakes with vegetables and lamb stuffings for your next meal. Your suggestions for these Baked Stuffed Peppers are welcome ! - 37.3669
Green Pepper Casserole
1) Take a baking pan and grease it.
2) Take a frying pan and heat the butter.
3) Put rice to the butter and toast it lightly.
4) Put the rice into a baking pan.
5) Boil the water and dissolve bouillon cubes into it. Pour this mixture... - 47.1759
Combine the onion, garlic and water in a small bowl and let stand for about 10 minutes to soften.
Heat the oil in a large skillet until hot.
Add half of the beef; cook and stir for about 5 minutes or until browned on all sides.
Remove the beef from the pan... - 42.2077
This pepper steak tastes WOW with rice ! Try out this Spicy Pepper Steak for your weekend fare ! Tell me if you like it ! - 40.8859
Polynesian Beef Kabobs
1. Cut beef into 1-inch cubes. Combine beef and next 7 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag,-seal and marinate in refrigerator 2 to 24 hours, turning bag occasionally. Remove beef cubes from bag, reserving marinade.
2. Prepare grill or broiler.
3.... - 35.6664
Grease a 1 kg./ 2 lb.loaf tin with the butter, then coat with some of the breadcrumbs.
Put the remaining ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
Pack the mixture into the loaf tin and put the tin into the oven preheated to fairly hot (190°C/375°F or Gas Mark... - 34.5473
Hot French Onion Soup
Place all ingredients in Group A in large pot, bring to boil, then simmer for 3 days (72 hours).
Do add boiling water from time to time as needed, but not last 12 hours.
On the 4th day, remove from heat, strain, and let stand at room temperature till cool... - 44.5481
Grilled Beef Kebab
Mix first 10 ingredients for sauce; heat to boiling point and cool.
Add meat and refrigerate 6 hours or overnight.
String meat, mushroom caps and green pepper chunks on skewers; brush with marinade.
Cook over charcoal 15 to 20 minutes.
Turn and baste with... - 37.3751
Salted Brisket Of Beef
1) Soak the beef in cold water for a couple of hours or overnight depending upon its salt content.
MAKING 2) Take a large saucepan, and add beef and... - 37.396
Fettuccine With Pan Roasted Chicken In Red Pepper Sauce
1. Wash skin and deboned the chicken thighs. Tip these chicken pieces into a large bowl and mix it with the 1 teaspoon olive oil, sugar, soy sauce and rosemary. Set this aside to marinate for atleast 30 minutes
2. Dice the tomatoes and onions;... - 48.0922
Beef Goulash With Sour Cream
1) Peel and core the tomatoes, then cut into chunks.
2) In a 2 to 3-quart casserole, place the beef cubes.
3) Then add the tomatoes, onion, salt and pepper, toss lightly to mix.
4) Cover and cook in the microwave for 50 minutes or... - 36.4865
French Onion Soup Pot
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine beef broth, water, parsley flakes, black pepper, and Worcestershire sauce.
Stir in Parmesan cheese.
Mix well to combine.
Cover and cook on LOW for 8... - 38.5435
Spanish Paella Valenciana With Sweet Peppers
Heat the chicken stock, tomato sauce, saffron, and salt in a large saucepan over medium heat.
In a paella pan over medium-high heat, heat the oil and saute the chicken, chorizo, and pork or beef until well browned, about 3 to 5 minutes.
Add the onions, diced... - 42.7847
French Onion Soup Les Halles
1.Heat butter in a pan and stir in onions.
2.Put wine, paprika, salt, pepper and stock in the pan and cook .
3.Put salt and pepper as per the taste.
4.Take oven proof cups or stone wares and with the spoon, put soup into the cups and add French... - 40.8849
French Onion Soup Gratinee
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Preheat the broiler.
3. On a baking sheet, arrange the cubed bread.
4. Drizzle 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
5. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon each of thyme and rosemary.
6. Season with salt and pepper.
7. Bake... - 48.2616
Patio Fiesta Dinner
Cook 1/2 cup chopped onion and the garlic in 3 tablespoons olive oil till tender; stir in flour.
Add tomato, water, and seasonings; simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Tear off four 12-inch lengths of 18-inch-wide foil.
On each, place one-fourth of the... - 41.9596
Remove hard portions of heart.
Close silt with short skewers.
Lace string around skewers; tie ends.
Cook celery and onion in butter till tender.
Mix with bread, parsley, thyme, salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Toss with wine.
Place heart, pocket end up, in a... - 45.5293
Rice Stuffed Peppers
In a large kettle or Dutch oven, cook beef, onion, green pepper, garlic, salt and pepper until beef is browned; drain.
Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, water and cumin.
Simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
Stir in rice; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
Remove from... - 43.2844
Stuffed Beef Rolls
Cook onion and green pepper in margarine till tender.
Remove from heat; combine onion mixture with rice and Oregano.
Cut steak into 6 rectangular pieces; pound each to a 6x4-inch rectangle.
Place about 2 tablespoons rice mixture on each steak; roll up... - 44.9098