- » Beef Cube Noodles
Beef Cube Noodles Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beef cube noodles recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beef cube noodles recipes.
Minced Beef Cubes With Noodles
This Minced Beef Cubes with Noodles is a deliciously simple and satisfying meal and is enjoyed by foodies across the world. Try out this nore unusual recipe for Minced Beef Cubes with Noodles take delight in its wonderful glory. - 45.8243
Minced Beef Cubes With Noodles
1)Heat a large skillet, melt the butter.
2)Put in the garlic and sauté.
3)In a bowl, sprinkle the flour over the meat cubes.
4)Add in the floured meat cubes into the skillet. Sauté and cook over low heat till browned.
5)Put in the onion and... - 47.3621
Saute onion in vegetable oil in large frying pan; add beef and brown lightly.
Stir in tomato soup, mushrooms and liquid and sugar; cover; simmer 20 minutes to blend flavors.
Stir in sour cream; heat just to boiling (don't let sauce boil, as sour cream may... - 29.0854
Beef Cubes In Sherry
Beef Cubes In Sherry is a sumptuous dish that is simply a joy to prepare and serve. My family loves this tasty meat dish and I make it often for our weekend luncheons. Try this Beef Cubes In Sherry recipe. You wont regret it. Trust me! - 39.4317
Curried Beef Cubes
1. Coat the meat with flour and season with salt and pepper.
2. In a large skillet, heat the Crisco and add the meat to brown through.
3. Add the onions to the same pan and sautÃ© till cooked.
4. Mix the tomato sauce, water, garlic,... - 43.5781
Curried Beef Cubes
Curried Beef Cubes has an Implausible taste. The beef and green beans give the Curried Beef Cubes Astonishing taste. - 38.8991
Curried Beef Cubes
Roll beef cubes in flour and brown in hot oil.
Combine onion, garlic, salt, pepper, tomato sauce, and water; pour over meat.
Cover and cook slowly over low heat till meat is fork-tender, about 1 1/2 hours.
Stir in the curry powder.
Add green beans and cook... - 39.0436
Cube Steak Stroganoff
Cube Steak Stroganoff is a flavored and tender meat dish with noodles. It is perfect for your dinner parties or even an informal get together at home. I am sure you will get hooked to this Cube Steak Stroganoff recipe. - 35.6017
Beef And Veal Casserole
Beef and veal casserole is a baked casserole prepared with cubed veal and beef. Prepared with mushroom and chicken, the beef and veal casserole has noodles in it along with tomatoes and corn flavored with cheese. Topped with almonds, the beef and veal... - 39.365
1 Brown beef cubes in vegetable oil in large frying pan.
Stir in water, bouillon cubes, salt, cardamom, pepper, and lemon juice.
Cover; simmer 20 to 30 minutes, or until meat is tender.
2 Cook noodles, following label directions; drain; place in... - 39.7658
Corned Beef With Noodles
In 2-quart saucepan, cook noodles from mix according to package directions; drain.
Stir in butter, sauce mix, and 2/3 cup milk following package directions.
Add cubed corned beef, peas, horseradish, and mustard; bring just to boiling. - 28.5496
Beef Tips And Noodles
Dredge beef in flour, brown in hot oil in a large Dutch oven, stirring occasionally.
Add remaining ingredients except noodles, cover and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer 1 hour or until meat is tender.
Serve over noodles. - 33.3072
Brown ground beef.
Boil noodles in salted water until tender; drain.
Saute diced green pepper and onion in the 2 tablespoons butter.
Add ground beef and noodles in saucepan.
Add salt, mushroom soup and tomatoes which have strained through a sieve.
Heat to... - 44.2888
Beef Ho Fan With Noodles
This Beef ho fan Noodle recipe is sure to be a hit at your upcoming dinner party! The chef here showcases very easy directives to make excellent stir fried beef and noodles which are flavored with oyster sauce, pepper and garlic. A worth watch for all those... - 92.5093
Combine beef, salt, and water in large pan; simmer, covered, about 2 hours, until meat is tender.
Skim off excess fat; remove bones.
Separate meat into small pieces.
Add bouillon and celery; cover.
Simmer 10 minutes.
Stir in noodles; cover.
Simmer 7 to 10... - 37.521
Brown hamburger; mix in remaining ingredients except bread crumbs.
Place in large casserole.
Cover with bread cubes.
Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 30 minutes - 35.7585
Beef Goulash Poppy Seed Noodles
Brown beef cubes in hot fat; add onion.
Stir in flour, salt, and paprika.
Add tomato sauce, tomatoes, garlic, and bouquet garni.
Cover, simmer over low heat till meat is tender, about 1 1/2 hours.
Remove bouquet garni.
Cook noodles in boiling salted water;... - 45.6168
Beef Stroganoff And Noodles
Brown meat strips in small amount of hot oil in large skillet.
Add onion and garlic; cook just until tender.
Combine soup, sour cream, catsup, Worcestershire sauce, and mushrooms; pour over meat and heat through.
Toss noodles with butter. - 30.9985
Easy Beef & Noodles
This Easy Beef & Noodles is a side dish. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Easy Beef & Noodles and share your feelings with us! - 32.8399
Beef And Macaroni Mix Up
Sprinkle the meat cubes with 1 teaspoon of salt and 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
Dredge the meat cubes with half of the grated cheese, then with the breadcrumbs.
Dip them into the beaten egg, then dredge again with the breadcrumbs.
In a fryer or deep saucepan,... - 45.9685
Beef And Noodles With Sour Cream And Paprika
Melt butter; add beef, onion, garlic, and mushrooms.
Saute until meat loses red color, stirring with fork to break up meat.
Add wine, lemon juice, bouillon cubes, and water.
Simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
Add noodles, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes, or... - 45.7784
Beef-vegetable Noodle Soup
Brown beef shanks in vegetable oil in a .large skillet.
Drain off accumulated fat and place meat in slow cooker.
Add a little of the water to the skillet and stir to pick up the browned bits.
Add to the meat in the slow cooker along with remaining water,... - 39.5053
Beef Noodle Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 450° F.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine onions, green pepper, sour cream and cheeses.
3. In a 4-quart casserole, combine oil with onion and garlic.
4. Cook on High for 3 minutes.
5. Add beef; stir.
6. Cook on High... - 45.4767
Beef & Noodles
Heat oven to 350Â°.
Grease a 2 quart casserole.
Brown the beef in the shortening.
Add the corn, tomatoes, noodles and cheese.
Put remaining ingredients into the Osterizer container, cover and blender chop.
Add to meat mixture, mix lightly, and put into... - 36.7704
Beef Noodle Soup With Porcini Mushrooms
In Dutch oven cook bacon till crisp; drain bacon, reserving drippings.
Crumble bacon and set aside.
Cook the beef or pork, onion, and garlic, half at a time, in drippings till meat is browned.
Return all meat and onion to Dutch oven; drain off fat.
Add... - 42.8993
Tarragon Beef And Noodles
In large saucepan cook meat and garlic in cooking oil till meat is browned.
Drain off excess fat.
Add the 1 cup water, the vinegar, sugar, beef bouillon granules, tarragon, and salt.
Cover and simmer for 1 to 1 1/4 hours or till meat is tender.
Add mushrooms... - 43.9317
Beef Vegetable Noodle Soup
1) In a non-stick pan, heat oil and brown the beef shank bones.
2) Transfer the meat in a slow cooker.
3) Pour off the excess fat from the pan.
4) In the same non-stick pan, pour in ½ cup of water and boil stirring continuously to... - 48.3206
Beef Soup With Shining Noodles
Soak bean threads in warm water to cover until soft and pliable, about 15 minutes.
Drain, cut into 6-inch lengths, and set aside.
Cut beef into matchstick strips; mix with cornstarch, sherry, and the 2 teaspoons salad oil.
Pour the 2 tablespoons... - 44.2986
Beef Goulash Hunter Style With Noodles
In a deep skillet or a Dutch oven, with a lid, brown stewing beef in oil.
Remove the meat.
In the pan juices, saute onion, celery, green pepper and garlic for approximately 3 minutes.
Stir in paprika, salt pepper, bay leaf, tomato paste, bouillon and... - 38.7856
Beef, Tomatoes, And Noodles
1) Combine together the meat and flour till the cubes are well coated. Put the meat in a slow cooker.
2) Add the salt, tomatoes, pepper and onion and cover completely with water.
3) Cover the cooker and gently simmer over low heat for 6 to 8... - 37.9203
Beef Broth With Noodles
1. Brown beef in its own fat in a kettle or Dutch oven; stir in onion and saute lightly.
2. Add chicken, celery, salt, seasoned salt, pepper, rosemary, thyme, bay leaf and water to kettle; heat to boiling; cover. Simmer 1 hour, or until chicken is tender;... - 33.1437
Beef Vegetable And Noodle Soup
1. In a slow cooker or crock pot combine all the ingredients except the frozen vegetables and noodles.
2. Close pot tightly with its lid.
3. Allow the meat to cook on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours, or on LOW for 6to 8 hours if you are preparing the soup for... - 42.602
Beef Noodle Curry
Brown beef on all sides in butter.
Add onion and saute until onion is lightly browned.
Add water to cover and heat to boiling.
Cover and simmer 1 1/2 hours, or until meat is tender.
Add garlic, curry powder, salt and pepper.
Cook 15 minutes, stirring... - 38.0621
Hungarian Meatballs With Noodles
Combine ground beef, egg, onion, parsley, salt, paprika and pepper; shape into 1-inch balls.
Brown in oil in skillet; drain off excess drippings.
Stir in water and bouillon cube.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, covered, 20 minutes.
Cook noodles... - 43.2936
Goulash With Noodles
1) Home Cooked Tomato Sauce : In a 8 quart kettle, combine all the ingredients together and bring to a boil.
2) Simmer uncovered over a very low heat for about 6 1/2 hours, or until the tomato pulp is thoroughly cooked, stirring occasionally.
3) Stir... - 42.5497
Cut meat in 2.5 cm (1 inch) cubes.
In large heavy pan, brown meat in shortening; pour off fat.
Add remaining ingredients except beans and noodles.
Cover; cook over low heat 45 minutes.
Add beans; cook 15 minutes more or until done; stir occasionally.
Thicken... - 34.6424
Beef stroganoff is a gravy cooked lean beef recipe made with mushrooms. Prepared with soup mix and yogurt for a creamy sauce like gravy, the beef stroganoff is absolutely filling and can be served with wheat noodles. - 31.7673
Liver And Noodles Italian Style
1) Preheat moderate oven (350°F.)
2) In a skillet heat butter and sauté liver till done.
3) Make into 1-inch cubes.
4) In shallow 1-quart baking dish add noodles.
5) Mix in liver and tomato puree.
6) Add salt, pepper, and basil to... - 38.3722
Veal Chops And Parisian Noodles
1) Add noodles in boiling unsalted water and cook as per directions on label. Drain and place back in kettle.
2) Drain the liquid from the mushrooms into a 2-cup measure.
3) Stir in the milk along with enough water to make 1 1/4 cups. Keep aside the... - 43.5988
Hungarian Goulash With Noodles
In a 4 or 5-quart kettle over medium heat, cook onion, stirring occasionally, in 1 tablespoon of the oil until onion is limp.
Stir in caraway seeds, marjoram, salt, and paprika.
Remove onion from pan and set side.
Increase heat to medium-high and brown meat,... - 45.1842
Viennese Veal With Noodles
1) In a pan, heat vegetable oil and brown veal 5 minutes on each side.
2) To cook the noodles, follow directions on the label. Drain.
3) Stir in the butter or margarine and parsley and keep hot.
4) Add all the fat from the pan.
5) Add in mushroom gravy... - 40.3607
Beef Tomato Skillet
In skillet quickly cook steak strips and onion in butter or margarine till tender.
Add water and dry mushroom soup mix; simmer over low heat for 10 minutes.
Stir in tomato and wine; heat through.
Serve over hot cooked noodles.
Makes 4 servings. - 31.1449
German Brown Stew And Noodles
Brown meat in Crisco; drain.
Add apple, carrots, onion, 1/2 cup water, salt, pepper, garlic and bouillon cube.
Place in saucepan; bring to boil; simmer about 2 hours.
Combine cornstarch with 1/4 cup cold water and Kitchen Bouquet; add to meat mixture.
Stir... - 35.9445
Pepper Steak With Cheddar Noodles
Melt the butter in a 10-inch skillet.
Add the beef and garlic powder and cook, stirring occasionally, until browned.
Remove beef from skillet.
Add onions and green peppers to the skillet and saute for 2 minutes.
Return beef to skillet with tomatoes and... - 42.8965
European Goulash With Poppy Seed Noodles
Brown beef cubes in vegetable oil.
Add onion; saut6 until tender.
Stir in flour and next 10 ingredients; simmer, covered, 2 hours.
Serve with poppy seed noodles; sprinkle with crumbled crisp bacon. - 36.3014
Stroganoff With Buttered Noodles
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a Dutch oven heat, brown the beef strips in the oil and butter; remove with a slotted spoon and keep aside.
3) Then saute the onion, garlic and mushrooms, until tender.
4) In a bowl, mix the flour,... - 44.6193
Speedy Stroganoff With Noodles
This Speedy Stroganoff With Noodles makes a fabulous lunch ! Try this out with a savory sauce and just enjoy ! You can share your views on this Speedy Stroganoff With Noodles with me here ! - 38.7445
Easy Beef Mami
Do you want to enjoy a restaurant style Filipino dish at your home? Try making Easy Beef Mami which is slow cooked beef brisket which is like a soup and served over cooked noodles. Do not get turned off by the language because this is not a hurdle. You can... - 105.822
Emergency Pasta With Minced Beef
1. Shred the ginger and then finely slice the onion and the tomatoes.
2. Deseed and cube the red pepper and quarter the button mushrooms.
3. Simmer the pasta according to the pack instructions to al dente texture and set aside till... - 46.3564
Classic Corned Beef Casserole
Corned Beef Casserole is a wonderfully delicious preparation that will definitely get you addicted to it! I served this tempting dish for a get together with my friends at home. They loved it and have been haunting me for this Corned Beef Casserole recipe. So... - 34.7468
Burger & Creamy Noodles
Prepare noodles as directed on package.
Rinse and drain.
Crumble beef into 2-quart casserole.
Stir in celery, onion and green pepper.
Microwave at High for 4 to 7 minutes, or until beef is no longer pink, stirring once to break... - 40.0826
Noodle Royale With Meatballs
Noodle Royale With Meatballs is a yummy meat preparation that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served the Noodle Royale With Meatballs last week for my husbands' colleagues and they loved it. Donâ€™t miss this one out. - 38.7486
Beef Goulash Budapest
1) Remove fat from the meat and trim the bone. Slice the beef into 1-inch cubes.
2) In a Dutch oven, melt butter. Add in the meat and brown the cubes. Keep aside.
3) Into the same vessel, add onions and garlic. Saute in the pan drippings till they... - 44.8693
Sukiyaki With Shirataki Noodles
Arrange the steak pieces, shirataki noodles, spinach leaves, mushrooms, carrot, spring onions (scallions), bamboo shoot and bean curd cubes decoratively on a large serving platter.
Mix the dashi and sake together until they are well combined.
Set... - 44.9102
Savory Beef And Spaghetti
Dip beef cubes in flour; brown in hot fat.
Add onion, garlic, and mushrooms with liquid.
Combine soup and seasonings; pour over meat.
Cover; simmer till tender, about 1 1/4 hours.
Stir in sour cream; heat through (do not boil).
Serve over hot... - 42.7849
Sukiyaki With Cellophane Noodles
Sukiyaki gives a fines taste. The non vegetarians especially beef lovers must try Sukiyaki. The Soy sauce with the main dish enhances the taste of Sukiyaki. - 43.0801
Mu Shu Beef Stir Fry
1. In a large mixing bowl, add and combine together the beef, green beans, green chillies, zucchini, green peas, onions, green bell peppers, celery, carrots, tomatoes and mushrooms. Mix all the ingredients with water and set it aside for about... - 0
Classic Hungarian Beef Goulash
Melt shortening in large skillet.
Add beef, onion and garlic; cook and stir until meat is brown and onion is tender.
Stir in catsup, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, salt, paprika, mustard, cayenne and 1 1/2 cups water.
Cover; simmer 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
Blend flour... - 40.9472
Corned Beef Casserole
This Corned Beef Casserole is from my Mom's cookbook; an easy to prepare treat for a family get together! An irresitible combination of beef, noodles and cheese - this Corned Beef Casserole is something you must not want to miss out on! - 32.9267
Tomato Beef Casserole
Tomato Beef Casserole has a lovely taste. Tomato Beef Casserole gets its taste from beef mixed with noodles and soup. Tomato Beef Casserole is inspired by many food joints around the world. - 37.3745
Stir Fried Noodles
A dish that is easy to make once the ingredients are set! A stir fry of noodles and some meat and veggies are a good meal to have for lunch or dinner! See the video on making this easy Filipino dish! - 74.5358
Meat Balls With Noodles
1. Prepare the meat balls leaving the egg and breadcrumb coating.
2. In a pan, melt butter, stir in the flour and cook for 3 minutes.
3. Then gradually stir in stock and bring to the boil.
4. Reducing the heat let it simmer for 20 minutes, adding salt... - 38.6714
Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
Place chicken in large kettle; add carrot, celery, onion, peppercorns, bouillon cubes, salt, lemon juice and 2 quarts cold water.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
Cover; simmer until chicken is tender.
Break noodles into 1-inch pieces; add to broth.
Cook for 15... - 38.2287
Authentic Goulash And Noodles
In a heavy casserole saute the onions in 4 tablespoons of butter until soft; add the veal and pork cubes and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring once or twice.
Sprinkle with the flour and blend in the salt, pepper, paprika, and beef broth.
Simmer for 1... - 38.4906
Noodles With Veal Sauce
1. In a skillet cook noodles following the package instructions. Drain the noodles when done and set it aside.
2. In a skillet put oil and fry veal in it . The veal has to be cooked till it turns brown.
3. Mix other ingredients such as... - 47.1874
Baked Noodles With Chorizo
Fry chorizo in a large skillet with heat resistant handle until cooked through, crumbling and stirring as it cooks.
Remove meat from skillet and set aside.
Add lard or oil to skillet to make about 1 1/4 inch layer in bottom.
Stir in uncooked noodles and onion... - 43.4614
Stir Fry Noodles
Pancit canton or stir fry noodles may have originated from China but since it's a good food, the Filipinos have learned to love it. Almost everybody has their own recipe for pancit canton. - 81.8816
Schweinspfeffer With Noodles
Place wine, vinegar, water, onion, carrot, garlic, thyme, sage, salt, and whole peppers in a 2-quart pan.
Bring to a boil, then pour over meat.
Cool, cover, and refrigerate for 1 day or for as long as 3 days.
Remove meat from marinade and pat dry with paper... - 44.7539
Chicken Noodle Soup
1) In a large saucepan, combine all the ingredients except for the noodles. Cook till the chicken has tendered.
2) Add noodles to the pan. Cook for another 15 minutes.
3) Serve hot. - 39.8428
Curried Beef Bake
In paper or plastic bag combine flour, salt, and pepper.
Add beef cubes, a few at a time; shake to coat.
In a large skillet brown meat in hot oil.
Remove from heat.
Drain off excess fat.
To skillet add instant minced onion and 2 1/4 cups water; cover and... - 41.9082
Classic Beef Stroganoff
Here is an impressive video that shows a recipe for Classic Beef Stroganoff. The chef prepares the dish with sirloin pieces and hearty egg noodles in a rich creamy sauce. This dish is indeed a great comfort food as that would surely become your favorite too! - 107.597
In frying pan, brown meat in butter, add remaining ingredients, except noodles.
Cover; cook over low heat 1 hour or until tender; stir occasionally. - 29.484
Sweet And Sour Beef
Melt shortening in large skillet; brown beef on all sides.
Add salt, tomatoes, brown sugar, vinegar, onion, and bay leaf.
Cover skillet; lower heat.
Allow to simmer about 2 hours or until beef is tender.
Last, add pepper strips to beef; cook for 10 minutes... - 35.4834
Dredge meat in flour.
Heat oil in heavy saucepan and brown onions lightly.
Brown meat in remaining oil (add a little more oil it required to prevent burning).
Add onions, salt, pepper, paprika, marjoram, garlic and caraway seeds.
Add enough... - 45.1915
Fragrant Beef Casserole
Preparation Combine marinade ingredients in a large bowl.
Add beef and stir to coat.
Peel radish and cut in half lengthwise, then cut each half diagonally into 1-inch slices.
Wrap tangerine peel, cinnamon stick, lemon grassland peppercorns in... - 41.4093
Homemade Chicken-noodle Soup
A warm cup of chicken soup is my favorite comfort food. A delicious cup of homemade chicken-noodle soup a beautiful book and the weather to keep company can be the ideal way to relax and just chill. - 41.0358
Sweet And Sour Meatballs Grape Jelly
1. In a mixing bowl, add the bread cubes and pour the milk over them. Let soak for about 10 minutes.
2. Add the beef, egg, onion and seasonings to the bread cubes.
3. Tip the bowl and mix thoroughly but lightly with a fork.
4. Dampen... - 47.34
Parmesan Mushroom Spaghetti
1. Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
2. In a Dutch oven, heat Crisco and sautÃ© onion and garlic until tender; do not brown.
3. Add 3 cups water, tomatoes, tomato paste, sugar, bouillon cubes and all seasonings; bring the mixture to... - 49.5538
Place 3 tablespoons butter in a deep, 2 quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole.
Melt on full power 30 seconds.
Add steak strips to butter and heat, uncovered, on full power for 10 minutes or until meat is browned.
Add onion, mushrooms and seasoning... - 39.683
Noodles With Mushroom Meat Sauce
Cook the noodles, as in Boiled Noodles, and drain.
In the meantime, brown the onion in the butter in a skillet.
Then push the onions to one side, add the mushrooms which have been washed and cut in fourths, and saute for 5 min., covered.
Add the beef, and... - 39.3187
Veal Paprikash And Noodle Casserole
1. On a waxed paper, mix flour, 1 teaspoon salt and pepper.
2. Coat veal with the flour mixture and save remaining flour mixture.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. In a Dutch oven or 4-quart casserole, heat some oil and... - 47.3009
Bun Bo Hue
1. In a large stock pot pour water and boil the pigs feet for 3 hours.
2. After 3 hours remove 4 cups of the stock and boil it on high heat.
3. To the stock add lemon grass, ginger and bun bo hue soup seasoning.
4. Stir and boil everything for 5... - 109.317
Meat Casserole With A Flair
The end result of the Meat Casserole With A Flair is simply irresistible. This tasty meat loaf is a personal favorite. I often serve to when I am hard pressed for time and yet have to cook up a filling and tasty dish! Try this wonderful Meat Casserole With... - 33.1874
Spaghetti In A Skillet
In a large skillet over medium heat, brown meat, onion and garlic, stirring to break up meat.
Add green pepper.
Cook 3 minutes longer.
Add tomatoes, water, ketchup, salt, oregano and pepper.
Bring to a boil.
Bring back to a boil, stirring to... - 42.8676
Vegetable Soup With Noodles
1. In a bowl with water dissolve bouillon cubes and keep aside.
2. In skillet brown onion and beef and drain.
3. In slow cooker combine all ingredients and cook with cover on low 6 hours or on high 2-3 hours, such that vegetables are... - 40.9753
Hungarian Paprika Noodle Soup
1) In a non-stick pan, heat oil and brown the beef neck bones.
2) Transfer the bones in a slow cooker.
3) In the same non-stick pan, pour in ½ cup of water and boil stirring continuously to scrape the browned bits.
4) Pour the bits to the meat along... - 45.272
Pork And Vegetable Stew With Noodles
Heat vegetable oil in large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add pork; cook, stirring frequently until browned on all sides.
Carefully stir beef broth into saucepan. Stir in 1 tablespoon chopped parsley, tomatoes, carrot, onions, mustard, sage and black... - 34.916
Sauerbraten With Noodles
Cut meat into 1-inch pieces.
Brown in hot fat.
Remove from skillet.
Add gravy and water to skillet and bring to boil, stirring constantly.
Stir in remaining ingredients except noodles.
Return meat to skillet and simmer 1 1/2 hours.
Remove... - 39.9648
Boeuf Bourguignon In A Noodle Ring
1) Place a large skillet over moderate heat and saute the pork to tender the fat.
2) Take the meat off the heat and reserve the pork bits.
3) Increase the heat to high and brown the beef pieces thoroughly, a few at a time.
4) As the meat bits finish... - 43.1789
Esterhazy Rumpsteak Noodles In Brown Butter
Heat 1 oz. dripping in a heavy frying pan and rapidly sear 3 lb. rumpsteak cut in thick slices.
Season with salt and pepper and remove slices to a heavy casserole with a tight-fitting cover.
Leave any remaining fat in the frying pan.
Peel 4 carrots, 2... - 40.0645
Sukiyaki With Tofu & Noodles
1) In a saucepan, add the ingredients for the broth, blend well, allow to boil and keep aside.
2) On a large platter, nice arrange the meat, green onions, shirataki, tofu, and chrysanthemum leaves.
3) In each serving... - 45.7703
Brown beef cubes in margarine.
Add onion, garlic, and mushrooms.
Cook over low heat until onion is partially cooked; remove from beat.
Combine condensed soup, sour cream, ketchup, and seasonings; blend well.
Pour over beef mixture; beat thoroughly.
Do not... - 34.6095
Dredge meat cubes generously with flour.
Melt fat in large skillet.
Brown meat on all sides.
Add tomato juice, onion, and seasonings.
Bring to a boil, then reduce heat.
Cover skillet; simmer for 1 hour or until meat is tender.
When ready to serve, stir in... - 41.064
Pho (pho Bo)
This week we're back and we're teaching you how to make a classic Vietnamese dish-pho! To be more exact, pho bo aka pho with beef! - 114.764
Cheesy Corned Beef
1. Place onions in 1 1/2-quart glass casserole. Cover with glass lid or plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes. Stir in remaining ingredients, except croutons; recover.
3. Microwave on ROAST for 10 to 12 minutes or until hot and cheese melts. Le - 28.6842
Toss beef cubes with flour.
In large skillet brown beef on all sides in mixture of the 1/4 cup butter and olive oil.
Heat cognac in small saucepan; set aflame and pour over beef.
When flame subsides, transfer beef mixture to a casserole dish or a Dutch oven;... - 42.013