- » Beef Cube Biscuits
Beef Cube Biscuits Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beef cube biscuits recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beef cube biscuits recipes.
Creamy Beef With Chive Biscuits
Mix Bisquick, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/8 tsp pepper, and the paprika; coat meat with this mixture.
In large skillet or Dutch oven, brown meat well on all sides in hot shortening.
Add vegetables, garlic, and enough water to cover meat and vegetables.
Cover tightly;... - 40.2261
Biscuit Topped Hearty Steak Pie
Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 2-quart casserole with nonstick cooking spray.
Combine steak, frozen vegetables and potato in prepared dish. Stir in gravy, thyme and pepper.
Bake, uncovered, 40 minutes. Remove from oven. Increase oven temperature to 400°F. Top... - 32.5346
Venison Stew With Sesame Biscuits
Saute venison in soy sauce 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
Cover and simmer 40 minutes.
Add carrots, potatoes, onion, celery and celery seeds.
Cover and simmer 20 minutes.
Mix cornstarch with 2 Tbsp.water and stir into boiling stew.
Pour stew into... - 40.6159
Meat 'n Biscuit Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. Take a bowl and combine the biscuit mix and water as per the package directions.
3. Roll the biscuit dough into 8 -inch squares and sprinkle the cheese over it.
4. Roll up the dough in jelly -roll... - 42.6714
Biscuit Topped Stew
Stir together biscuit mix and biscuit variation, if desired.
Add milk; stir till well blended.
On floured surface roll dough to a 5-inch circle.
Cut into 6 wedges; set aside.
In saucepan cook onion, green pepper, and garlic in hot oil till onion is tender but... - 43.2571
Oven Baked Beef Stew
In paper or plastic bag combine flour, 2 teaspoons salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Add beef cubes, 1/4 at a time; shake to coat.
Place beef cubes in a 2 1/2 or 3-quart casserole; add carrots and onions.
In bowl combine water, tomato paste, vinegar, sugar,... - 43.8325
Beef Burgundy Pies
In a 3-quart saucepan brown meat in hot cooking oil.
Drain off fat.
Add the 1 1/2 cups water and bouillon cube.
Bring to boiling.
Cover; reduce heat and simmer over low heat for 30 minutes.
Add sliced carrot, chopped onion, and minced garlic; simmer till meat... - 46.3469
Meat Pie With Biscuit Topping
Cut meat into 1 1/2 cubes, thendredge with 2 tablesp of the flour, combined with the salt, pepper, and celery salt.
Brown quickly in a large skillet in 3 tablesp hot bacon fat.
Melt remaining bacon fat in a large kettle, Dutch oven or deep well... - 42.352
Pull-apart Drop Biscuits
MMM Homemade butter biscuits! These are super easy as they are drop biscuits, but the way you arrange the dough makes them look like you spent a lot of time making them. - 0
Meat N Biscuit Bake
In saucepan, brown meat with oregano in butter.
Stir in soup, 1/4 cup water, tomatoes, and beans.
Pour into 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Bake at 450°F. for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine biscuit mix and 1/4 cup water; mix as directed on package.
Roll into 8-inch... - 39.8213
Meat Pie With Brown Biscuits
1. On a meat board, cut the steak into 1 inch cubes. Remove in a large work bowl.
2. Dredge the meat with seasoned flour in the bowl.
3. Heat a skillet on medium flame.
4. Heat oil.
5. Add the dredged meat and sauté until... - 47.7343
Beef Pie A La Medallion
The beef pie a la madelon is a peppy and savory beef pie made with cooked and cubed beef. Baked in the oven with gravy cooked vegetables like onions, green peppers and green beans, the beef pie is topped with biscuit dough and baked to a rich brown. - 45.0404
Beef Burgundy Part 1 - Beef Burgundy
Calling all lovers of beef who equally love mushrooms as well to try out this not to miss flavorful dish. Watch Stacey Hawkins cook the beef along with mushrooms and vegetables in a few seasonings including red wine. Great when accompanied with cheese... - 104.522
Corned Beef Stew
In Dutch oven combine soup, beef, vegetables, and 2 cups water.
Bring to boiling.
Combine Basic Biscuit Mix, egg, and 1/3 cup water.
Stir just till all ingredients are moistened.
Drop batter from rounded tablespoons atop bubbling soup, making 4 to 6... - 36.0281
Breakfast Stew Of Beef
Breakfast stew of beef is a light yet filling beef stew recipe. Cooked with butter, the breakfast beef stew is herbed with savory and marjoram. Flavored with worcestershire sauce and lemon juice, the breakfast stew is parsleyed and can be served in soup bowls... - 38.1676
Lima Beef Stew
In large saucepan or Dutch oven cook beef cubes half at a time in hot cooking oil till browned.
Return all the meat cubes to pan.
Stir in undrained carrots, undrained lima beans, and frozen or drained canned onions.
Stir in tomato soup, brown sugar, and... - 43.0528
Ground Beef Grand
Brown and drain ground beef.
Combine remaining ingredients except biscuits.
Mix together with beef.
Bake in 2-quart casserole at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
Place biscuits on top; finish baking at 375 degrees for about 15 minutes, or until biscuits are done - 36.5302
Oven Baked Beef Stew
In paper or plastic bag combine flour, salt, and pepper.
Add beef cubes, 1/4 at a time; shake to coat.
Place beef cubes in a 2 1/2- or 3-quart casserole; add carrots and onions.
In bowl combine water, tomato paste, vinegar, sugar, thyme, garlic, and bay leaf;... - 41.3953
Oven-baked Beef Stew
Oven-Baked Beef Stew! Were you looking for a tasty and unique meat preperation that you can serve for a an informal dinner? Then Oven-Baked Beef Stew is definitely the recipe for you. Try it! - 44.1201
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F .
2) In a brown paper bag, add the flour, salt and pepper, shake the beef cubes in the mixture, until thoroughly coated.
3) In a Dutch oven, heat the oil, 3 tablespoons butter and garlic cloves.
4) Stir in... - 44.8557
Cobbled Beef Ramekins
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a large frying pan, saute the onion in vegetable oil until soft, then move to one side.
3) In the same frying pan, cube and brown the corned beef lightly .
4) Stir in the corn, mustard and sage, then... - 41.6288
English Beef Pot Pie
English Beef Pot Pie is a very easy to prepare delicious side dish recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious English Beef Pot Pie dish; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 43.5659
Beef Pot Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Coat the beef with the flour. In a 6-quart nonstick Dutch oven, heat the oil over moderately high heat. Saute the meat, turning frequently, for 5 minutes or until browned, then transfer to a bowl.
2. Add the onion and garlic and... - 32.4335
Oven Baked Beef Stew
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a plastic bag mix flour, salt, and pepper; add the beef cubes, a few at a time; shake to coat evenly.
3. Place coated beef cubes in a 3-quart casserole; add carrots and onions.
4. In bowl mix together... - 44.1567
Beef Pot Pie
Sprinkle meat with salt and pepper; roll in flour.
In a large heavy frying pan combine oil and butter with garlic.
Set meat aside, and discard garlic.
Add mushrooms to pan; cover and simmer for about 7 minutes.
Return meat to pan; add... - 46.6858
Beef Stew With Dumplings
Combine first 3 ingredients; dredge meat in flour mixture, and brown in hot oil in a large Dutch oven.
Stir in the next 7 ingredients; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 2 hours.
Add potatoes, carrots, onions, and celery; cover and cook over low heat 15... - 33.991
Southern Style Beef Stew With Dumplings
1. Start by combining first 3 ingredients, in flour mixture dredge meat in hot oil and brown in a Dutch oven
2. Now stir in the next 7 ingredients, cover and simmer for 2 hours
4. Also add potatoes, carrots, onions, and celery, cover and simmer 15... - 42.529
Beef Strudel With Burgundy Mushroom Sauce
Preheat oven to 375°F (191°C).
Butter a 15" x 12" baking pan.
Beat egg slightly; reserve 1 tablespoon beaten egg for brushing top crust.
In a large bowl, combine remaining egg, beef, uncooked rice, tomato sauce, green pepper, onion, carrot, salt, chili... - 43.1391
1. Preheat the oven to 150°C/300°F or Gas Mark 2.
2. To prepare the beef coat in flour seasoned with salt and pepper.
3. In a flameproof casserole dish, Heat the oil add the beef and fry briskly until browned on all sides.
4. Fry... - 44.6361
Beef Steak And Kidney Pie
Try this alluring Steak And Kidney Pie recipe. An easily prepared beef recipe, this Steak And Kidney Pie is a dish which you will always love to serve in your party. - 37.951
Country Simmering Beef
Cut the beef in large cubes.
Heat the oil in a large kettle or Dutch oven.
Add the beef and brown.
Remove the beef.
Sprinkle with flour and cook over low heat for 5 minutes or until golden brown.
Add the onion, garlic, carrots, celery and mushrooms.
Saute... - 42.4629
Beef Mushroom! Were you looking for a tasty and unique meat preparation that you can serve for an informal dinner? Then Beef Mushroom is definitely the recipe for you. Try it! - 35.8936
Beef With Dumplings
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Sift flour with salt and pepper.
Cut meat into 1-inch cubes; dredge well with flour.
Heat oil in casserole.
Add meat and onions (each stuck with a clove); stir until meat is well browned.
Add carrots, consomme, and vinegar; bring to... - 42.8965
Beef With Dumplings
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) With salt and pepper, sift the flour. Cut the meat neatly into cubes measuring 1-inch each. Dredge properly with the flour.
3) In a casserole, heat the oil and add the onions (each stuck... - 44.5528
Beef And Onion Pie
Cook onion slowly in shortening until yellow.
Remove and drain.
Roll meat heavily in flour and seasonings.
Brown meat in shortening left from onion.
Add water; cover and simmer until meat is tender, about 2 hours.
Add carrots; cook 15 minutes.
Add potatoes;... - 44.9646
Beef Steak And Lamb Kidney Pie
1) Rinse the kidneys under cold water and then remove the outer sack and fat.
2) Put the kidneys in a very large bowl of ice water.
3) With the help of scissors, remove the remaining fat and tubes from the kidneys.
4) Discard the removed... - 46.2248
1) In a skillet, combine all the ingredients together except biscuit mix.
2) Cook the beef mixture for about 20 minutes until thoroughly heated.
3) Prepare the biscuits (3 inch)as per package directions, ( add 3/4 c shredded cheese, if desired).
4)... - 38.7248
Thin Stew Thick Soup
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Trim all the fat from the meat and cut the meat into cubes of 1-inch each.
3) In a paper of plastic bag, combine together the salt, pepper and flour. Add the cubes of meat, a few at a time, and... - 46.6222
Homespun Meat Pie
Cook and stir sliced onion in hot shortening until tender.
Add meat and brown well on all sides.
Add boiling water, salt, and pepper.
Cover and simmer over low heat until tender, 2 to 3 hr.
During last half hour, add remaining vegetables.
Heat oven to... - 42.991
In slow-cooking pot, sprinkle beef with dry onion soup mix.
Pour hot water over meat.
Stir in carrots, celery and tomato.
Cover and cook on low for 4 to 6 hours or until meat is tender.
Turn control on high.
In small bowl, combine biscuit mix with... - 45.1223
Coat beef cubes with flour.
Combine beef, carrots, onions, potatoes, bay leaves, marjoram, salt and pepper in 3-quart casserole.
Stir in soups and water until well mixed.
MICROWAVE 5 MINUTES on HIGH.
MICROWAVE 50 to 60 MINUTES on... - 45.6449
Hamburger Oven Stew
1. Start by preheating the oven to 450 degrees F
2. In a Dutch oven, combine ground beef and onion, cook it over medium heat till meat is browned and it crumbles
3. Add next 6 ingredients and cook for 10 minutes over medium heat
4. Now... - 45.3158
1) In slow cooker put potatoes and carrots.
2) Sprinkle salt over it to season.
3) In a bowl mix egg, shredded wheat, chili sauce, onion, salt, marjoram, and pepper.
4) Stir in ground beef. Mix thoroughly.
5) Make into the shape of loaf, slightly... - 47.7556
Chicken Fried Steak With Gravy
1. Season the steaks with the salt and pepper. In a small shallow bowl, beat the eggs with the milk. Dip the steaks into this mixture, then into the flour, shaking off any excess.
2. In a heavy 12-inch skillet, heat the oil over high heat. Add the steaks and... - 33.4739
Hearty Meatballs Soup
All those who enjoy having soups in the winter, will love this soup. Chef Victoria makes Meatball Soup which is full of veggies and is really tasty. Meatball Soup will be surely enjoyed on a cold winter evening. - 112.015
1. Pour broth into a 3-quart glass casserole. Cover with an all-glass lid or plastic wrap. Heat in microwave oven to boiling (about 5 minutes at HIGH).
2. Meanwhile, combine biscuit mix and milk in a bowl; stir just until dry ingredients are moistened.
3.... - 24.3048
An Old Fashioned Meal
1. Thaw the frozen cake.
2. Wash and halve cherry tomatoes. Add to greens in bowl; refrigerate.
3. Combine ground beef, salt, allspice, 1/4 teaspoon of the thyme and the pepper and mix well.
4. Shape beef mixture into a 5-inch square, and cut... - 38.307
1 2 3 Chicken Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) In a 1 1/2-quart casserole, arrange layers of chicken and vegetables.
3) In a bowl, blend the soup, milk, onion, and poultry seasoning together.
4) Mix thoroughly and pour over the chicken and... - 43.8944
Dissolve gelatine in cold water and then add beefstock cube.
Bring to the boil, stirring until liquid is clear.
Arrange sliced stuffed olives on the bottom of 3 to 4 small moulds.
Cover the bottom of the moulds with gelatine stock and cool.
Fill with prepared... - 25.743
Chicken Skillet Pie
In heavy skillet cook the beef and onion till meat is browned and onion is tender.(Electric skillet 350°.)
Add tomato sauce, chicken, olives, cheese, and oregano.
Dissolve bouillon in 1 cup boiling water; add to meat mixture.
Cover and reduce heat... - 42.5676
Combine ground beef and onion in P/2-quart casserole.
Bake at 425° for 20 minutes.
Add tomato soup, peas, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
Place Biscuits seam-side down on casserole.
Bake at 425° for 25 to 30 minutes.
Biscuits: Combine dry... - 45.0341
Veal And Ham Pot Pie
Dredge meats with flour and brown on all sides in the fat in a Dutch oven or large skillet.
Pour off fat.
Add remaining ingredients except biscuit mix and milk; pour into 2-quart casserole.
Cover and bake in preheated slow oven (325°F.) for 1 1/2 hours, or... - 43.5902
1) Preheat the oven to 450° F.
2) In a saucepan, saute the cubed meat and oregano in butter, until the meat is browned.
3) Stir in the mushroom soup, water, tomatoes and green beans; mix thoroughly.
4) In a 1 1/2 quart casserole, pour... - 45.6294
Oven Stew has a fine taste. The beef with vegetable makes the Oven Stew a prefect side dish. Oven Stew is inspired by the restaurants internationally. - 41.6794
Pick A Pot Pie
In a large saucepan cook celery, onion, and green pepper in hot margarine or butter till tender.
Stir in flour, rosemary or thyme, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Stir in broth and milk all at once.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly, then cook and stir for 1... - 38.7869
Cut remnants of cold broiled steak or roast beef or any cooked meat in 1 in. cubes.
Cover with boiling water, add 1/2 onion, and cook slowly 1 3hr.
Remove onion, thicken gravy with flour diluted with cold water, and season with salt and pepper.
Add potatoes... - 26.613
Adriatic Lamb Pie
1. Slice the sausages into 1-inch pieces; brown in large skillet. Add onions and pepper; saute until soft in drippings from sausage. Remove sausage and vegetables from the skillet with slotted spoon and place in a 12-cup baking dish.
2. Brown lamb in same... - 34.6842
Adriatic Lamb Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Slice the sausages into 1-inch pieces. In a large skillet, add in the sausages and brown them well. Next, add in the onions and pepper and saute in the sausage drippings.
3) Remove the sausage and... - 44.892
Dredge venison in flour; brown in hot bacon drippings in a large Dutch oven.
Add remaining ingredients except rice, cover, reduce heat, and simmer 2 hours.
Remove bay leaves before serving.
Serve over rice or biscuits, if desired. - 30.9144
Combine 1/4 cup flour, 1 teaspoon chili powder, salt and pepper in a 2-quart casserole.
Add stew meat and coat with flour mixture.
Bake uncovered at 425° for 20 minutes.
Remove from oven; decrease oven temperature to 300°.
Add 1/4 cup more flour,... - 43.1039
1) Preheat oven to 300°F before baking.
2) Cut sausages into 1/2 inch thick slices.
3) Figure ground beef or lamb into 1-inch balls and coat with a mixture of flour, salt, and pepper.
4) In a large frying pan, brown the sausages slowly... - 41.4044