- » Beef Croquette
Beef Croquette Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beef croquette recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beef croquette recipes.
Mediterranean Kibbeh Part 1- Preparation
For all those who thought that cooking Kibbeh or Kibbe at home is almost impossible, this video series is a must watch. The video is in 2 parts - In this video the chef introduces the ingredients and equipment that would be required to make this dish in a... - 118.476
1. Heat a skillet on medium – high heat; add in butter, stewing beef, onion and garlic.
2. Sprinkle pepper, salt, oregano and thyme. Stir until beef is brown.
3. Pour in white wine, beef broth, nutmeg and bay leaf. Cover the skillet and simmer on... - 94.1395
You May Also Like!
Roast Beef Croquettes
Season beef with salt, pepper, onion juice and Worcestershire sauce.
Add remaining ingredients, shape after the form of small croquettes.
Roll in flour, egg and crumbs.
Fry in deep fat or place in buttered pan and bake in oven until brown. - 30.5591
1) In a skillet, saute the bacon until crisp.
2) Remove with a slotted spoon, drain thoroughly and dice the bacon.
3) In the skillet drippngs, add the steak, stir and cook until it is no more pink,
4) In a large bowl, combine the steak, mashed potato,... - 45.6161
Heat the butter in a sauce pan.
Add the flour and cook over low heat for 2 minutes.
Stir in the milk and simmer into a very thick sauce.
Stirring constantly, stir in the beef, seasonings, Worcestershire, soya and parsley.
Cool to room temperature.
Shape into... - 42.8144
Cut the beef into pieces and chop finely .
Discard the crusts and make the bread into crumbs .
Chop the pickle .
Blend the flour and milk together .
Melt the butter in a pan and stir in the milk mixture.
Cook over low heat, stirringwell, until thick and... - 40.3059
1. Heat 14 cup of the oil in a heavy 10-inch skillet over moderate heat. Add the onion and cook covered, until soft—about 5 minutes. Stir in the flour, cook for 1 minute, then gradually stir in the beef broth. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute, or until smooth... - 34.7381
Boil and mash potatoes.
Finely chop onion.
Mix potatoes and onion with meat, chutney, herbs, and seasoning.
Add a little tomato puree if mixture is too dry.
Put mixture on floured board.
Make into long roll; cut into sections about 1 inch thick and 3 inches... - 41.8978
Beef Croquettes With Quick Bearnaise Sauce
Fry the onions and bacon gently in the melted butter until soft and lightly coloured.
Stir in the flour and cook gently until pale brown.
Gradually add the stock and bring to the boil, stirring continuously.
Simmer for 2 minutes then remove from the heat and... - 44.5759
Butter Rueben Croquettes
If baking, preheat oven to 450° F (23 2° C).
Cook rice with 1-1/3 cups water, 1/2 teaspoon salt and butter or margarine according to package directions for half the basic recipe.
Drain sauerkraut very well, pressing out as much liquid as possible.
Chop... - 42.7984
Prepare Thick White Sauce.
Stir in meat, 1 tablespoon minced onion and the parsley.
Season with salt and pepper.
Spread mixture in ungreased square pan, 8x8x2 inches.
Cover; chill 2 to 3 hours.
Divide mixture into 12 equal parts; shape each into a ball.
Beat... - 43.464
1) Prepare the cream sauce with butter, milk and flour.
2) In a medium sized bowl, add in the cream sauce, salmon, lemon juice and seasoning.
3) Use a fork and shred the salmon. Set the bowl aside to turn cold.
4) When cold, roll the salmon in bread... - 38.689