- » Beef Consomme
Beef Consomme Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beef consomme recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beef consomme recipes.
1) Take a large kettle and combine all ingredients in it.
2) Cover with water and simmer for about 6-8 hours.
3) Strain the broth and allow it to cool.
4) Skim off fat and refrigerate until ready to serve.
5) Serve Beef Consommé cold. - 42.8715
1. Cut and discard all fat from the steak and cut into small pieces.
2. In a bowl, place meat and pour enough cold water to cover and soak for 10 minutes, then drain.
3. Into a bowl, crack the eggs, add the egg shell and crush it.
4. In... - 42.6623
Clarified broths called consommés have been in use since the Middle Ages, taking many forms from simple soups, to displays of excess made from the meat of a wide variety of less-common animals.
A special type of consommé that was boiled solely with tendons... - 41.3696
1. Remove all fat from the surface of the brown stock and turn into a large pan. Peel the carrot. Wash and dry it, together with the leek, celery and tomatoes, if used. Chop or slice them. Wash, dry and chop the herbs.
2 Mix the vegetables with the egg... - 37.4783
Everyday Beef Consomme
1) Finely shred the meat.
2) Peel the vegetables and chop them.
3) In a large pan, put all the ingredients. Add the egg white in the end.
4) Gently heat the mixture. Beat it continuously with a wire whisk till a thick froth is formed on... - 37.044
Sherry Beef Consomme'
Place consomme" and water in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
Stir in sherry.
Serve garnished with a slice of lemon.
Makes 6 servings - 31.1528
Cold Beef Consomme
Put all the ingredients in a blender except the ice, blend 1/2 minute, add the ice, and blend 20 seconds more.
Pour into chilled cups or glasses.
Serve at once. - 30.0576
Heat all ingredients to boiling.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer 30 minutes.
Strain. - 29.9461
Beef Consomme Brimoise
– In a saucepan, bring consomme, water and wine to a boil. Add other ingredients, cover and simmer for 1 minute. Turn off heat, adjust seasoning and serve. - 27.6036
Bring claret, cinnamon sticks, and sugar to boil in small saucepan.
Remove from heat and let stand in warm place several hours (overnight is good).
Strain claret mixture into the stock or consomme and heat.
Spoon into pretty cups and float a lemon slice on... - 24.5201
Beef Consomme Recipes By Category