- » Beef Chuck Shoulder Roast
Beef Chuck Shoulder Roast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beef chuck shoulder roast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beef chuck shoulder roast recipes.
Boneless Pot Roast
Tie the beef at 1/2 inch intervals so it will keep its shape.
Combine the marinade in gredients in a 2 1/2 quart glass casserole.
Place the beef in the marinade.
There should be enough liquid to cover the beef.
If not, it will be necessary to turn the beef... - 41.4156
Braised Chuck Roast
1) Preheat the oven to 300F.
2) In a medium bowl, mix together the flour, salt, pepper, paprika, savory or thyme and ginger.
3) Roll the chuck or shoulder in the seasoning till well coated.
4) On a frying pan, heat the drippings or fat.... - 44.1603
All Day Chuck Roast
1) Preheat oven at 225°.
2) On the meat rub mustard generously.
3) Sprinkle Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper over it.
4) In a roasting pan place meat over a rack.
5) Roast uncovered at 225° for 5 hours or more till tender.
6)... - 38.6088
Crock Pot Recipe # 1:teriyaki Pork Shoulder, Beef & Chicken
Fall is here so why not use your crock pot to your advantage. Don't be afraid of it! Use it to help you get some of your best dishes done. Be sure and check out how I decided to use this succulent pork shoulder. Non-pork eaters need not worry, you can swap... - 127.661
Hot tamales is a mexican recipe for cooking roast with corn dough. Prepared with chuck or shoulder roast, the tamale is made with corn husk and masa and spiced with chilies for heat. Cooked slowly, it makes a great and filling meal. - 45.4229
Winter Beef Stew With Apricots And Prunes
1. In a 6-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the beer, brandy, Worcestershire sauce, marmalade, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, salt, pepper, and flour. Reserve 1/2 to 3/4 cup of this beer mixture. To the mixture remaining in the slow cooker, add the... - 30.9184
Place meat on 30x 18 inch piece of heavy duty aluminum foil.
Season with salt and pepper; sprinkle onion on meat, mix remaining ingredients; pour on meat.
Fold foil over meat and seal securely.
(To serve immediately, see below.) Label and freeze. 4 hours 15... - 34.9674
This java roast recipe is a chuck roast recipe prepared with a base of strong coffee. Heavily flavored with added onion, the javan pot roast is a little sour to taste and can be served as desired. - 37.1977
Garlic Pot Roast
Cut garlic clove; rub over meat.
Sprinkle meat liberally with flour to which some salt and pepper have been added.
Heat oil in large, heavy kettle.
Put in meat; brown well on one side.
Add carrots, celery, green pepper, and turnips.
Cook until meat... - 42.8922
Hutsepot is a traditional recipe. Hutsepot is a Dutch recipe mainly getting its taste from mixed meat and mashed potatoes. Hutsepot is inspired by many restaurants all over the Europe. - 44.6124