- » Beef Chipotle Sauce
Beef Chipotle Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beef chipotle sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beef chipotle sauce recipes.
Grilled Ribs Braised With Raspberry And Chipotle Sauce
Using outdoor grill for cooking ribs gives them a smoky taste, for which every meat eater just like you yearns. The chef in this video makes ribs braised with raspberry and chipotle sauce. So what does he use to make the concoction, find out in the video. - 89.7429
Beef Tongue In Chipotle Sauce
In a 5-quart kettle, place well scrubbed beef tongue.
Cover with water, bring to a boil, and cook, covered, for 3 hours over low heat or until fork tender.
Remove from pan and cool.
Remove skin; trim off bone, roots, and excess fat.
Slice tongue... - 41.1618
Beef Short Ribs In Chipotle Sauce
In a deep 4- to 5-quart pan, arrange ribs and onion, tucking chiles among ribs.
Add 1 cup of the broth and cover tightly.
Bake in a 400° oven until meat pulls away easily from bones (about 31/2 hours).
Uncover and bake until meat is browned (about 15... - 31.9685
You May Also Like!
Chipotle Beef And Bean Burritos
Soften the tortillas by wrapping them in a cloth towel and heating them in the microwave for 20 seconds on high or by placing them on a hot comal for a minute or two.
To assemble, lay the tortilla on a flat surface and ladle on some of the sauce, spread a... - 27.8378
Chili Beef And Red Pepper Fajitas With Chipotle Salsa
1. Place steak on plate. Squeeze lime juice over steak; sprinkle with chili powder and cumin. Coat well; let stand 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, to prepare salsa, combine tomatoes and picante sauce in small bowl. Place chipotle on small plate. Using fork, mash... - 38.8566
Texas Chipotle Brisket
1. PLACE meat on heavy-duty foil. Mix pineapple and peppers; pour over meat. Enclose meat in foil leaving room for heat circulation. Refrigerate 1 hour.
2. HEAT charcoal grill to medium heat. Pour half the barbecue sauce over meat. Reseal
packet. Place on... - 31.6324
Place the chiles in a large bowl and cover them with hot water.
Steep until they're soft, 15 to 20 minutes.
Drain the chiles and discard the water.
Remove the stems and chop the chiles.
In a saucepan, saute the onion in the oil until it's soft but not... - 44.147
Chipotle Meat Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Place bread in a food processor; pulse 5 times or until coarse crumbs measure 1/4 cup. Combine breadcrumbs and oats; set aside.
3. Combine onion, 1/4 cup ketchup, salt, and next 6 ingredients in a bowl; crumble beef and turkey... - 33.2871
Chipotle Bbq Sauce On Chicken And Chops By The Bbq Pit Boys
The BBQ Pit Boys turn up the heat with this Chipotle Chili Sauce made from Mole paste, OJ, Tomato Juice, seasonings and some Cerveza. It goes real good on Beef, Chicken and Pork Chops as a mop, and better yet, for dippin' in what you got...! - 0
Chipotle Grilled Fillets
Prepare Chipotle Marinade. In a non-reactive baking dish or a resealable plastic bag, add the steaks and the Chipotle Marinade. Refrigerate 3 to 4 hours or overnight. Meanwhile, prepare the Mango Salsa.
Remove steaks from refrigeration 1 hour before cooking... - 44.2215
Albondigas Con Chipotle
How about a nice big hearty Mexican meatball stew? Here is Mike showing you another great Hispanic-style dish. The dish for a winter’s day, this is simple to make with easy to get ingredients. Seems like a definite try. - 90.989
Beef Chipotle Sauce Recipes By Category
Beef Chipotle Sauce Dish: