- » Beef Chipotle
Beef Chipotle Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beef chipotle recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beef chipotle recipes.
Big Island Beef Burger With Chipotle Aioli
1. In a large mixing bowl, take the ground beef.
2. Add the granulated garlic and the onion powder. Mix well.
3. Form a patty between the palm of your hands and season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Throw it on the pre heated grill and cook on both... - 100.129
Albondigas Con Chipotle
How about a nice big hearty Mexican meatball stew? Here is Mike showing you another great Hispanic-style dish. The dish for a winter’s day, this is simple to make with easy to get ingredients. Seems like a definite try. - 90.989
Grilled Ribs Braised With Raspberry And Chipotle Sauce
Using outdoor grill for cooking ribs gives them a smoky taste, for which every meat eater just like you yearns. The chef in this video makes ribs braised with raspberry and chipotle sauce. So what does he use to make the concoction, find out in the video. - 89.7429
Homemade Chipotle Beef Empanadas
Whether you are entertaining guests on a Saturday night or just planning a quick treat for yourself, empanadas could be your ideal choice. Chef Keith Snow shares a delectable empanadas recipe using chipotle and beef filling. This dish is so simple to make and... - 74.1283
Beef And Potato Salad With Avocado And Chipotle Chiles
1) Dressing: In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, add the olive oil, vinegar, salt and black pepper together.
2) Cover the jar and shake, until thoroughly blended.
3) Salad : In a large saucepan, bring 1 1/2 quarts of water to a boil.
4) ... - 49.3094
Chipotle Grilled Fillets
Prepare Chipotle Marinade. In a non-reactive baking dish or a resealable plastic bag, add the steaks and the Chipotle Marinade. Refrigerate 3 to 4 hours or overnight. Meanwhile, prepare the Mango Salsa.
Remove steaks from refrigeration 1 hour before cooking... - 44.2215
Chipotle Rubbed Grilled Skirt Steak With Grill Roasted Bananas
Build a hot fire in your grill.
Place the bananas around the edge of the grill so they are not over the flames.
Slowly roast the bananas as you prepare the rest of the dish, about 12 to 15 minutes.
They are done when the skin is brown and they are soft to the... - 42.5415
Beef Tongue In Chipotle Sauce
In a 5-quart kettle, place well scrubbed beef tongue.
Cover with water, bring to a boil, and cook, covered, for 3 hours over low heat or until fork tender.
Remove from pan and cool.
Remove skin; trim off bone, roots, and excess fat.
Slice tongue... - 41.1618
Beef Short Ribs With Chipotle Chiles
Arrange short ribs, bone side down, in a single layer in a shallow baking pan.
Bake in a 450° oven until well browned (25 to 30 minutes).
Meanwhile, in a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion and chiles.
Lift ribs from baking pan and place on... - 40.3885
Chili Beef And Red Pepper Fajitas With Chipotle Salsa
1. Place steak on plate. Squeeze lime juice over steak; sprinkle with chili powder and cumin. Coat well; let stand 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, to prepare salsa, combine tomatoes and picante sauce in small bowl. Place chipotle on small plate. Using fork, mash... - 38.8566
Chipotle Meat Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Place bread in a food processor; pulse 5 times or until coarse crumbs measure 1/4 cup. Combine breadcrumbs and oats; set aside.
3. Combine onion, 1/4 cup ketchup, salt, and next 6 ingredients in a bowl; crumble beef and turkey... - 33.2871
Beef Short Ribs In Chipotle Sauce
In a deep 4- to 5-quart pan, arrange ribs and onion, tucking chiles among ribs.
Add 1 cup of the broth and cover tightly.
Bake in a 400° oven until meat pulls away easily from bones (about 31/2 hours).
Uncover and bake until meat is browned (about 15... - 31.9685
Texas Chipotle Brisket
1. PLACE meat on heavy-duty foil. Mix pineapple and peppers; pour over meat. Enclose meat in foil leaving room for heat circulation. Refrigerate 1 hour.
2. HEAT charcoal grill to medium heat. Pour half the barbecue sauce over meat. Reseal
packet. Place on... - 31.6324
Chipotle Beef And Bean Burritos
Soften the tortillas by wrapping them in a cloth towel and heating them in the microwave for 20 seconds on high or by placing them on a hot comal for a minute or two.
To assemble, lay the tortilla on a flat surface and ladle on some of the sauce, spread a... - 27.8378
Chipotle Beef Empanadas
These little empanadas or meat turnovers are absolutely fabulous! You can make them small to serve as an appetizer or you can make them large and serve as a main meal. These are spicy but you can omit the chipotles if you would prefer. They will still be... - 0
Chipotle, Beef, And Bean Chili
Everyone has a favorite chill recipe - or if you are like us - several... We pull this one out in fall as the days get shorter and the weather starts to cool. Goes great with our biscuit recipes. - 0