- » Beef Chili
Beef Chili Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beef chili recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beef chili recipes.
Savory Slow Cooked Beef Chili
Think cooking the perfect chili is a difficult task? Then you must watch this video to know and believe that while the process maybe time consuming, it isn't tough! This is a recipe for slow cooked chili and turns out amazing because, as they say, good things... - 114.997
Crock Pot Beef Chili
If you love chili, then you would also like the idea of spending minimum amount of time and effort for preparing this cuisine. This is possible only when you use slow-cooking method in a crock pot. Place all the ingredients and set your crock pot on low, when... - 114.229
Beanless Chunky Beef Chili Con Carne
Whether beans belong in a great chili is always subject to discussion for most chili aficionados! This hot and spicy bowl of red features boneless steak cubes and a medley of traditional chili seasonings without the beans! This hearty chunky beef chili is a... - 109.386
Pressure Cooked Beef Chili
My children love beef chili and this pressure cooker recipe is my favorite. It takes me just 20 minutes to cook up delicious chili for dinner. A pressure cooker is a must have kitchen cooking utensil for every working mother. - 98.7159
Chunky Beef Chili
With Food Chopper, chop onions and celery.
Press garlic with Garlic Press; set aside.
Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in 6-quart Generation II Dutch Oven over medium-high heat.
Add half of beef cubes and cook, stirring occasionally with Bamboo Spoon, until browned... - 46.1826
Chunky Beef Chili
In a plastic bag, combine flour, thyme and rosemary; add beef cubes and shake to coat.
In a 4-qt.kettle or Dutch oven, brown ground beef and the beef cubes; drain.
Add remaining ingredients except cheese.
Cover and simmer for 5 hours.
Garnish with cheese if... - 34.9475
Pork And Beef Chili
1. Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and cook until almost tender, about 3 minutes. Add beef and pork and cook until no longer pink, about 8 minutes. Drain off excess fat.
2. Stir in chili powder, jalapenos, cumin, and oregano to coat... - 33.9065
Red Bean Beef Chili
1. In a large skillet, cook the beef and onion over medium-high heat, stirring, until the beef is browned, 6 to 8 minutes. Drain off any fat. Turn into a 5-quart electric slow cooker. Add the beans, red peppers, tomatoes with their liquid, tomato sauce, chili... - 32.2745
Chunky Beef Chili
1. Cook first 4 ingredients in a Dutch oven over medium heat until meat is browned, stirring to crumble meat. Drain and return to pan. Add ketchup and remaining ingredients; bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes. - 31.7914
Healthy Choice Beef Chili
Healthy Choice Beef Chili is easy to make. Healthy Choice Beef Chili gets its taste from beef mixed with oregano leaves and beans. Healthy Choice Beef Chili is inspired by many food joints across the globe. - 31.6315
Beef Chili With Beer
1. Heat the oil in a large skillet over a medium-low flame. When the oil is hot, add the onion and garlic, and cook until golden, about 5 minutes. Add the beef, herbs, and spices, and cook until the beef is well browned. Remove any excess fat from the pan.... - 31.6209
Easy Beef Chili
1. In a 4- or 5-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the beef, cumin, chili powder, seasoned salt, garlic, chiles, and onion. Add the chili beans, black beans, tomatoes with their liquid, and tomato paste. Mix gently to avoid smashing the beans.
2. Cover... - 30.8809
Spicy Beef Chili
1. In a large enameled cast-iron casserole, heat the oil. Season the chuck with salt and pepper and brown half over moderately high heat, 5 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the meat to a plate. Repeat with the remaining chuck. Add the sausage and... - 29.6622
Smoked Brisket Chili
I had some left-over brisket so I thought it would be good in chili, and it was. - 0
Beef Chili Recipes By Category