- » Beef Canapes
Beef Canapes Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beef canapes recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beef canapes recipes.
Chipped Beef And Cream Cheese Canapes
Chipped Beef And Cream Cheese Canapes - this is one of my favorites and I love preparing this delicacy not for its rich taste alone, but the I-made-a-yummy-dish kind of satisfaction it gives. - 26.6579
Tangy Beef Canapes
In small mixing bowl combine cream cheese and horseradish, mixing well.
Spread each slice of bread with 1/4 of the cream cheese mixture (about 2 teaspoons); top each with 1/4 ounce roast beef and 1 tomato slice. - 24.641
In medium bowl, combine beef, egg, onion, watercress, anchovies, capers, salt, and pepper; mix lightly with fork until well combined.
Refrig- erate, covered.
Cut a 1/2-inch-thick slice from each end of bread; set aside.
Remove soft bread center from entire... - 37.8455
Fancy Pastrami Canapes
Place slices of bread on cutting board.
Mix butter with mustard and horseradish; spread evenly over bread.
Place slice of pastrami on each slice of bread, trim crusts and cut into two triangles.
Arrange canapes on shredded lettuce.
Mix pate with sour cream... - 32.1366
Oyster And Bacon Canapes
1. Toast the rounds of white bread lightly and smear some butter over them.
2. Take a platter, and place the buttered bread rounds over it.
3. Place a piece of canned or fresh oyster and top it with a small bacon piece.
4. Arrange the canapes on a... - 32.4703
Devilled Ham Canapes
1. In a bowl add chopped eggs, mayonnaise, and mustard and blend them well.
2. Smear them over rounds of fried bread.
3. Serve the deviled ham canapes after garnishing with paprika or parsley, hot or cold depending on the taste preferences of... - 34.7433
Toast bread on one side; cut four 1 1/2-inch rounds from each slice.
Lightly butter rounds on untoasted side.
Combine remaining ingredients except chili sauce.
Shape mixture in 40 marble-size balls (1 heaping teaspoon each) and place one on buttered side of... - 33.3589
1) Mix together the ground beef, dry mustard, MSG, salt, pepper, nutmeg and onion. Blend well.
2) Cut the bread into 2-inch squares or into circles that are 1 ½ to 2-inches in diameter.
3) On a baking sheet, arrange the bread and toast it on one side... - 40.3572
1) Scrape and discard all the fat and cut steak into cubes of measure 1/2-inch.
2) Mix together all other ingredients and pour over the meat.
3) Allow to stand for at least 2 hours, or preferrably for 12 hours.
4) Drain and retain the... - 43.2635
Campbell's Savory Petite Meat Loaf Sandwiches
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine beef mince, bread crumbs, egg, Worcestershire sauce, pepper, half quantity tomato soup and onions. Mix well and place in a 8 inch x 4 inch baking pan.
3. Bake in... - 44.5529
Beef Canapes Recipes By Category